Instant Messaging - Cover

Instant Messaging

Copyright© 2004 by hankj

Chapter 15: Island Getaway

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Island Getaway - A man struggles with his desire to be a cuckold. He shares a conversation with an online stranger. She's trying to be objective about his fantasies and definitely makes him see his very descriptive life as it could be! She's struggling to give him honest advice but she's not sure he's truly getting it. It's about to become real!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Humiliation   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Part of the conversation between Hank and Kristina after she slips into the motel room about 5:30 in the morning on Saturday.

Now baby, pull that freshly shaved pussy up to your lips; I want you to enjoy the view of the new neighborhood too! That's it baby! Now you can lick all of that cum out of my pussy the way you like to do it so much. My pussy is full of cum right now just the way you wanted it babe and it's all yours!"

After sex with Kristina and Hank just about ready to sleep

"I almost forgot babe, I need you to get us up at 1:00 this afternoon. We're going away for a couple of days! There's a charter flight we need to catch at 3:00. We'll need to run by the house for a few things first and then I think you'll enjoy what I've got planned baby!"

Kristina and Hank arrive at their island destination on Saturday afternoon about 4:00.

"Kristina this is absolutely great! I still don't know how you were able to arrange this?"

"This island has a resort that Wainright Insurance underwrites and as a part of that policy, some Wainright employees are allowed to come and enjoy their hospitality at no expense. I wouldn't have known that except for my recent promotion! It seems like this is a pretty exclusive perk. I got a call on Friday evening from the home office inviting us to spend the weekend here. Because I'm new to the position, I hadn't been contacted before then."

"Wow! This is one perk we could both find useful, Kristina!"

"I think so babe! When I explained that we already had plans for last night, I was informed that we could arrange to arrive today. So, how did Mr. Hayes take it that you had to postpone coming in on Monday? You didn't make him angry, did you, Hank?"

"Not really. I thought he was disappointed at first, but when I went through the whole story of how we haven't had a vacation in so long and this one just came up; he really warmed up to it. He knows how busy I'll be once he accepts my proposal so this might be one vacation that I may not have the opportunity to take again for quite sometime. He was fine after that and told me he'd be able to rearrange things for Tuesday instead. His top guns will be staying until Tuesday night so he can push introducing them to me one day later. In fact, he told me to make sure I enjoy myself here."

"That was so nice of him, babe! It pays to have clients who you go back a long way with. Now we can now really enjoy ourselves, Hank."

"So the entire stay is paid for including the flight and hotel?"

"Yeah! It's actually pretty incredible don't you think? Since this is a holiday weekend, I was told that the offer is generally extended to those employees who are in qualified positions within the company to take advantage of, especially on three-day weekends like this."

"Why didn't you just change our plans for last night so that we could have come here sooner?"

"Hank, I had already put a lot of effort into setting up our original plans so I just figured it would be easier to fly over today. Besides, are you saying you didn't enjoy our fun last night baby?"

"No! Absolutely not that Kristina! I wouldn't have wanted to miss our fun last night or this morning at all!"

"You'd better say something nice like that mister! I do want to remind you though that I'm still your personal slut for the remainder of this weekend! The only modification we have to make however is that if we're in the presence of employees from my company, let's just keep those comments between ourselves, okay baby?"

"Sure! But since I won't know when we're around people you work with I may need you to help me out if you don't mind? I'll take my cues from you if you don't mind, my precious little slut?"

"That works for me babe! But don't you start thinking I won't be teasing you mister! I plan on having a lot of fun with you for the next couple of days! Our flight back to the mainland is set for Monday evening and I intend to tease you with many of the new things I've found out about my husband and his easily excitable little penis! You still want to play with your slutty wife this weekend, don't you babe?"

"Most definitely! I think playing games with my slutty wife will be highlight of my time for the remainder of the weekend. Should we have invited some of your friends for the weekend as well honey? He-he-he."

"Oh, Eric may not be here but I think I can do without him for a few days if I have to. I'm pretty confident I can find a suitable replacement if I need to, wouldn't you agree babe? However, I'll keep your suggestion in mind in the future! It would make for a pretty interesting weekend with my husband and some well-endowed male friend of mine competing for my attention on an island like this away from anyone else we know! He-he-he."

"I'm sure you'd have no trouble at all getting the attention of any man on this island if you put your mind to it Kristina! I also think I'd probably learn to accept you having a well-endowed man like Eric in tow in the future as well. He-he-he."

"I'm glad you're learning to be so agreeable with me these days baby. I'm sure I'll be testing and teasing you without mercy for the remainder of the weekend while I'm looking for some men that I can arouse whom have nice big, thick, hard cocks unlike the stiff, little penis my husband sports these days! I'll also be encouraging you to masturbate that little penis of yours almost constantly as well! I'm going to enjoy seeing you walking around with that stiff little penis of yours making your shorts stick out! He-he-he!"

"You tease me all you want to sweetie! I'm just saying that I did promise to let you hang around men like Eric in the future. If you continue to wear outfits like what you're wearing now though sweetie, I'm sure every man on this island will be getting a hard-on while you're around!"

"I'm going to be doing my best to tease everyone and especially you this weekend mister! This outfit is a little more conservative than I plan on wearing though because I don't know how soon it'll be before I run into someone from my company. I do have to go to a get together later on this afternoon after we've gotten settled in about 6:00. I'm allowed to bring you as well for a short while, but there's a major part of that time when only company employees will be allowed to attend. Part of my new position will be to handle underwriting contracts with prestigious properties like this for Wainright Insurance. After my meeting this evening though, I'm free to enjoy your company fully on this island for the remainder of the weekend!"

"I'm sure I can make myself scarce for a little while this evening Kristina while you attend your meeting. However, that little cotton mini you're wearing is a lot less conservative then I've seen you wear in the past sweetie, in particular for a company function!"

"Here, take a little peek to see what I have on underneath this skirt baby. I like the way it rides up when I sit down too."

"Holy cow, Kristina! I never even knew you owned that skirt or swimsuit! That's not to say I'm complaining though! I've just never seen it before. You've always been incredibly sexy to me and that outfit just highlights your sexiness even more! I just don't want you to start feeling uncomfortable being dressed like that!"

"I got this skirt and the suit underneath yesterday, babe, after I learned that we were invited to this island. I hope you don't mind. All of the other swimsuits I own were those that I wore out to our pool in the backyard over the past few years. I couldn't exactly wear something this skimpy with my son and his friends hanging around all the time, now could I? And thank you for being concerned babe! You being comfortable in seeing me dressed like this and our conversation this morning are a huge help to my confidence! A trip like this gives me the freedom to be slightly more decadent than I generally get to behave, wouldn't you agree? I also appreciate you understanding that you may need to be scarce for a while later as well. I'm thinking of asking you to do a few fun errands for me while I'm busy later though. As for me dressing less conservative these days, this new position requires me to dress much differently from when I was going into an office every day!"

"I'll certainly be happy to serve my sexy wife while she hobnobs with the powerful corporate players of Wainright Insurance! He-he-he."

"I think you'll enjoy tending to my errands though because I'm going to have you do some shopping for me to get me something less conservative to wear than this if I'm going to be arousing strange men this weekend!"

"Are you sure you'll be comfortable with me choosing something for you to wear this weekend? I've got to warn you; if you leave the shopping up to me, you may wind up with something more daring to wear than you might like!"

"I'll take my chances baby! Besides you're the one who'll have the most to suffer if you get something too risqué or decadent! He-he-he."

"You should know by now that decadent and revealing clothes are quite appropriate for me sweetie! I'll help you to be as decadent as you wish and I'll just endure the torture in sweet silence honey! He-he-he."

"Don't worry babe! I'm definitely going to be dressing sluttier this weekend but it won't be just to arouse you! Like I said, this little mini is just a cover for my new suit. Between it and the bikini I've got on underneath, they're the casual but more conservative sort of outfit I need for my meeting. After that, I'll be able to wear whatever you're comfortable seeing me in; but then again, if you're not comfortable, that could be fine too! He-he-he! I'm sure there are plenty of shops here that cater to a more risqué and exhibitionist side of the tourists who visit this island! Judging from what I've seen in just the last few moments since we arrived, the typical dress here is much more exhibitionist than in the states! After my meeting I'm going to tease you and all the rest of the men on this island as much as I want wearing as little as I want!"

"Kristina, that sounds like more of those terrible consequences you know I hate for you to make me endure! He-he-he! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to suck it up and get used to having my sexy wife torturing me all the time from now on, huh?"

"You can bet on that! And I'm going to be making you suffer as much as I can mister! Don't be expecting your slutty wife to take it easy on you either! I intend to make your little penis stay as stiff as I possibly can and have you suffer from the embarrassment in the fact that others will be seeing that stiff little penis of yours poking out as well! I'm also going to make a point to make sure you have take care of your little problem by making you masturbate in public like the adolescent teenager you all of a sudden want to become too! And, if you think I'm going to feel the least bit concerned about you being humiliated by that now, then you better think again mister! He-he-he! I'm going to be chuckling under my breath about the predicament you've allowed yourself to get into baby!"

"Here's the hotel sweetie. Why don't you stay here with the luggage and check out the guys while I get us checked in? He-he-he."

"That'll be my pleasure baby. Just in case they have difficulty finding our reservations, make sure that you have them look for my name under Wainright Insurance, okay?"

"That was easy. Here we go! I got us two keys while I was at it. We're in room 407. Are you ready to go yet Kristina?"

"Yep! Sorry, but I was momentarily distracted checking out all the good-looking men on this island that I've seen already babe! He-he-he!"

"Hey Kristina, take a look at the hunk over there. He's built pretty similar to Eric don't you think?"

Kristina and Hank walking around the island on Saturday afternoon about 4:30.

"I'm warning you babe, you're definitely going to be in for a lot of teasing from me this weekend! This place is like a Mecca for good-looking men! From what I've seen of the women here, I definitely do need some different suits to wear as well! I think it'll be fun to have you to check out and buy some new suits for me this afternoon. You won't mind that now, will you baby?"

"Not at all! I've already seen a few styles that I can't wait to see you in! But I'm only going to mention this one last time Kristina; are you sure you'll be comfortable with what I choose for you to wear?"

"Baby, I'm getting a better understanding of what's going on in that perverted little mind of yours these days, so yes I'll be perfectly comfortable! In the mean time, you better keep those eyes in your head mister! I still like it when I'm the ONLY woman you're in love and in lust with! If you choose the kind of suits I expect you will, I've got a feeling it's going to be you that's uncomfortable this weekend baby!"

"Like I said, don't make me suffer those terrible consequences Kristina! Anything but that sweetie! He-he-he."

"We'll see how much you're laughing when that stiff little penis of yours is poking into your shorts later baby! He-he-he!"

"Okay, but just to get things warmed up for this weekend, let's get back to the room before you go to your meeting. I want you to take off that bikini top under that little tee shirt you're wearing. I think the two of us will enjoy playing this game this weekend sweetie!"

"You're on! From what I've seen, that'll probably be just fine. But I'll be the one who gets the last laugh this weekend baby; now I'm gonna make sure you're really going to pay mister!"

Hank on his computer just after Kristina has departed for her evening meeting. (The majority of the repetitive discussion between Hank and Kristina is omitted here.)

"Hey there cucky! I didn't expect to see you on line until Monday or Tuesday! What's going on? I thought you and Kristina were out playing for the weekend?"

"Oh, hey there Barbara! I was just checking my E-mail. I forgot that you'd be able to notice when I get on line. Everything is absolutely fine with us! Kristina got us invited to some island for the remainder of the weekend."

"So? How did last night go for you two?"

"It was pretty remarkable! I got pretty carried away though and I wound up masturbating in public last night. I really thought that I might have blown things with Kristina too! I wound up shocking her with my actions and we wound up having a pretty in depth conversation about that as well as a lot of other things this morning! You won't believe this but I wound up taking your advice this week after all and we've now had several heart-to-heart conversations with me admitting a lot of things to Kristina about myself!"

"Well will wonders never cease cucky? All this time and I didn't think you were even listening to me! Did you guys get things worked out between the two of you?"

"No, it's not like that; I think you've misunderstood me. Our conversations were really civil and I also shared how excited I get with her teasing other men. This morning I also admitted that I get an added thrill out of her humiliating me like she did last night when she encouraged me to masturbate while she was fooling around with her friend Eric on the dance floor."

"That must have been one whale of a conversation cucky!"

"Well, you've been after me to open up to Kristina for a while now and I finally found the time was right and I also felt like it was necessary."

"Just a few additional words of advice or caution cucky; I understand you needing to be honest with Kristina but don't get either of yourselves into a position where you have to outright lie to one another. It'll be much better to just be evasive than it will be to intentionally lie. You also need to consider that there will be times that Kristina won't be able to come up with a reasonable explanation about events. I want you to be ready and willing to jump in and help her cover her tracks if you ever feel like you're getting into a sticky situation. You're so close to realizing your desires of becoming that cuckold hubby that you've wanted to be so much, that you've got to remember to keep Kristina protected as well."

"I agree with that, especially the lying part."

"For example, just as I've told you before, you need to keep playing the part of a husband who doesn't know better that his wife is fooling around. Even if you obviously see cum oozing out of Kristina's pussy, you've got to help her to cover that by not commenting or better yet, by mentioning that it seems obvious from how wet she's gotten. Say something like she must have really gotten excited from being around other well-endowed men. You want Kristina to believe that there's no way you'd ever suspect she's been having sex with other men, even if you practically see some guy pulling his cock out of her pussy! Do you understand what I'm telling you cucky?"

"I can understand that part pretty well but what I'm having a lot of difficulty with is realizing when Kristina wants me to have her act more like the slut I want her to be. For example, last night I told her she should put her panties back on because I could tell she was uncomfortable with not wearing them. But when Kristina came home this morning she said she wished that I had told her to keep them off. I'm not sure which position to take, much less when."

"Cucky, it's actually easier than you might guess. Before it was important for you to help Kristina keep her secrets and to a certain point that's still true. But now that you've worked through that really difficult period, you can practically admit to her what you honestly want to have happen. If Kristina questions you at this point, you can say that it's what you thought she wanted to hear even if it's because you truthfully want it! You're actually in a great situation where you're at now. You can finally suggest things that only a few weeks ago would have been unspeakable. Take this evening for example with you shopping for Kristina's swimsuits. A few weeks ago, you'd have been wrong whatever you chose. Now, you can practically be, as daring as you'd like at what Kristina will wear! Think of it as looking for the most outrageous and daring suits you can imagine Kristina wearing and back off just slightly. That way Kristina will have the opportunity to go one better than you when she goes shopping next time! You said it yourself with the dress she chose last night. It was one step beyond what you had dared get her the previous weekend!"

"I could actually do that! Let me ask you another 'what if' then; I want to tell Kristina that I want to lick cum from her pussy all of the time. But after her comments this morning about her not being able to feel my penis inside her, how can I continue asking that question without it becoming totally obvious that I want to clean up some other guy's cum from her pussy? I don't think Kristina's quite ready to hear me admit something that bold! I know you and I have spoken at great length about making my requests have a double meaning, but how do I tackle that one?"

"That's also simple cucky. Remind Kristina of the fact that you have always liked to lick her pussy after you've cum inside her. Ask her if she'd be upset if you were to continue asking or acting like you were licking your own cum from her when she's obviously extremely wet and quite excited. Tell her that it's nothing more than your imagination when you say that because it gets you so turned on! This keeps you from stepping over the line and it allows Kristina to experience the thrill of pulling one over on you. You're going to find that Kristina will start asking and maybe even demanding that you to lick the cum out of her pussy a lot more! The thing is, that she hasn't known how to go about getting you to ask that, without admitting what she's been up to! Now that it's just a game of semantics, Kristina will be insisting you to lick the cum from her pussy; she just won't say aloud that she's made sure other men have left their cum deep inside her for you to lick. Secretly though, Kristina will be getting tremendous pleasure in seeing how willing you are to clean her sloppy pussy, knowing that you're getting off through masturbation while her lovers are getting off by leaving their cum inside her cunt. As long as you both play this like it's a word game, you're going to find that you both win!"

"So you're saying that as long as I frame pretty much any request like a game, considering how far we've come already, we both can actually enjoy this but with each of us thinking that we alone secretly know what's going on?"

"Yes cucky! It can even get more daring if you suggest things like on some evenings that you're tired and need to get some rest so that Kristina can go out alone to be with her friends for the evening. You'll both know she's going to get royally fucked, but neither of you will be admitting it or even accusing the other. When she returns home later, you'll just continue the charade with 'now that you're home, can I lick the cum out of your pussy sweetie?' Kristina will allow you to and probably tease you about it as well, but what will be going through her mind is that she'll be thinking she's gotten away with fucking around again and she'll not feel like you're aware of her actions at all! Your only job then will be to reinforce that belief and not try to convince her of anything otherwise."

"But, what I really want to have happen is for Kristina to eventually deny me access to her pussy completely with my penis. How can I make that happen?"

"Cucky, I'm certain that's already spinning in Kristina's head right now. Her problem is that she doesn't know how to make that happen without hurting your feelings. What we may eventually need you to do is to volunteer to refrain from intercourse especially when she's extremely wet because 'you realize it doesn't give her pleasure'. Just ask that Kristina continue to encourage you to masturbate for your physical pleasure as a token gift for giving up intercourse with her. You'll be surprised at how easily Kristina will adapt to this revelation! You're going to find that having you masturbate constantly will be like a dark pleasure that Kristina will get to enjoy immensely. Your precious Kristina will be trying to get you to masturbate all the time from then on and she'll be extremely eager to get you to clean the cum from her dripping pussy as well!"

"I certainly won't have any complaints about that! Another concern that I have though is that a lot of the pleasure I get is in actually seeing Kristina dressing and behaving like a slut. With her new job, I'm not sure if I'll be able to appreciate what she wears when she goes out. Hearing about what she's wearing just isn't the same as actually seeing her in it. Is there anything I can do about that?"

"That may be trickier cucky. Let me give that one a little thought."

"Sure! I really appreciate your help and advice on these things too! Now I need to ask; why are you helping me like this?"

"Cucky, the one thing I've always told you I'm about is keeping the playing field even! Don't be fooled into believing I've given up the ability to pull the rug out from under your feet. I absolutely will should I feel it's become necessary! I also reserve the right to force you to do what I wish as well. For the moment though, I'm content to see you being converted to that cuckold you want to be. Now for a question of you; is there something else you want Kristina to do or say to fulfill your darker hidden desires, cucky?"

"Oh I'm sure I could imagine dozens of things. I'm trying to be very careful in what I request though, because I still want us to stay very much in love with one another! I don't want Kristina to become repelled or disgusted with me either. Some of the best things about these past few weeks are that it's reminded every day of how special Kristina is to me!"

"That's good cucky. You be sure to keep telling her that too! Something I also want you to do cucky is to bring up Eric's name as often as you can. In particular, always try to equate her pleasure with the fact that Eric makes her behave like a school kid again. When you're making Kristina cum with your tongue slip Eric's name into the conversation somehow. For example, 'I'm glad that Eric made you so hot for me tonight Kristina. Your pussy always tastes incredible after you two have been out dancing.' This will reinforce to Kristina that you're not jealous of Eric and that you both think their fun is rewarding to you and her as a couple."

"I'm sure I can work something like that into a conversation pretty easily!"

"There are a few things I also want you to stay away from though cucky. Whatever you do, don't mention the term cuckold to Kristina. That's not a common term that people bring up in normal conversations, so that might make Kristina start to seriously question your motives. If she brings it up, let Kristina explain what the word means; get used to playing the ignorant husband. Also, and while this is obvious, it may be something you need to remind yourself of more often; never act or seem to get jealous of Eric or any of Kristina's lovers! Even if Kristina were to come home this evening to say she'll be spending a week with Eric, you want to appear like you're okay with that even if you're not. You can be disappointed or even disagree but don't make your complaints be centered on the fact that she'll be with Eric or another lover."

"I guess that makes some sense. Are there any other dos and don'ts that I need to be cautious about?"

"I don't have any others on the tip of my tongue but if I come up with any, I'll be sure to pass them on. But let's go back to what really gets that penis of yours hard cucky. What else do you want Kristina to do that will get you even more turned on?"

"Like I said, there are some things I'm sure I'd enjoy but I don't want Kristina to think less of me as a man. I've pretty much already told you many of my out-of-bounds limits. I don't intend to suddenly develop a desire to be with men and I also won't tolerate Kristina being physically hurt either. Another 'don't' for me will be that I don't want our newfound lifestyle to jeopardize our family or Kristina's employment. On the other hand though, I have no objections to being humiliated even more by Kristina. I know that sounds pretty foolish given the atmosphere I've tried to create. "

"Not at all cucky! Basically, you've been allowing yourself to be motivated by a pretty common fetish. I think it's fair to say that just because you're willing to be a cuckold doesn't mean you don't want Kristina to continue to love you. Granted, she'll be getting her sexual pleasures from other men, but while she's with you, you'll still want her to know that there's a special bond between the two of you. Assuming you could keep that bond, how would you want Kristina to further exploit your cuckold personality?"

"That's a pretty steep 'if' wouldn't you think? Okay, assuming we could keep that bond, I'd absolutely love it if Kristina would come home from one of her fuck sessions and insist that I inspect her swollen pussy all full of cum."

"Okay that's a start; but first, let's get your terminology correct cucky. Up until now I've been letting you refer to Kristina's genitals as her pussy. I think its safe to assume that if you and her were having intercourse you'd be getting your penis inside her pussy or vagina. But now that Kristina has graduated lets say, to having sex with men with hard cocks, I want you to get used to the fact that these men don't want to fuck her pussy; the more appropriate way of describing Kristina having intercourse with a man with nice cock is that he wants to and he will be burying his cock into her hungry cunt! And while we're at it cucky, when you do get that rare chance anymore to fuck Kristina's pussy, you should understand that she's going to enjoy denying you of the opportunity to cum inside her. On the other hand, Kristina will probably do just about anything to feel another lover's cock spurting his cum inside her cunt! For Kristina, she probably be getting twice the pleasure in letting someone else deposit the cum and then getting you to lick it out!"

"I never considered that."

"Trust me cucky, Kristina has! This was what I warning you about earlier. Once you and Kristina started down this path of you becoming a cuckold to her, you no longer wield the influence you once did when it comes to sex! But I also think, now that I understand you better, that you're perfectly content with relinquishing that influence! Okay, so you want to be told to get a good look at Kristina's well-fucked cunt, what else cucky?"

"This is where I get worried about how Kristina will react. I wouldn't mind her feeling a greater desire to humiliate me for things like the fact that I cum to quickly. I actually wouldn't be bothered and I think I'll even get more turned on by the thought that she feels she needs to humiliate me in an effort to get me to 'grow up' for lack of a better term. I'm not talking about her dreaming up some masochistic things but more a form of mental humiliation where she's decided that until I can act like a grown up husband, as opposed to an adolescent teenager, is more what I'd have in mind. There are probably a number of takes on that but my biggest concern is I don't want to alienate Kristina and I either!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.