Instant Messaging
Chapter 12: A Weekend Adventure Begins

Copyright© 2004 by hankj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: A Weekend Adventure Begins - A man struggles with his desire to be a cuckold. He shares a conversation with an online stranger. She's trying to be objective about his fantasies and definitely makes him see his very descriptive life as it could be! She's struggling to give him honest advice but she's not sure he's truly getting it. It's about to become real!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Humiliation   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Part of conversation after Kristina arrives home at 9:30 on Tuesday evening.

"Kristina, before I forget, I want you to check out the web site where I got your dresses last week. I had my fun last weekend so this weekend it's your turn to pick out what to wear and where we're going together... as in you and I!"

"And who says I'm going to invite you?"

A phone call Tuesday evening about 10:00.

"All right, let's go over this, shall we? I want to get a full understanding on where we stand with this Kristina project. When will she be ready for our target in time?"

"I expect that she'll be ready in about three weeks."

"Why so long?"

"We're still recruiting her in many ways right now; her husband as well. He needs about the same amount of time to fully grasp this."

"She has a husband? Are you sure that you can get her or them to go along without creating a more serious incident? What's the problem?"

"Yes, she is married. I'm about as certain as I can be at this time that we'll be ready. Finally, the reasons that she is not exactly the most ideal choice, are the same reasons she and he are."

"What do you mean?

"I don't want to get to deep here, so I'll get right to the point. First, the individual we are preparing for has seen her photos among dozens of other women and was instantly drawn to her. We'll be creating an innocent introduction for them very soon to confirm that attraction. Of course it wasn't something as lewd as throwing the pictures on a table and saying pick one, but suffice it to say that there's an attraction there and we'll also monitor they're introduction. As you're fully aware, this type of scheme is rarely about sex alone. It's about placing individuals in very compromising positions. This will be the easiest solution for having our target step down gracefully step down from his position leaving that position open for our candidate. Second, Kristina has a past and was involved in another similar scandal about a year ago that I'd rather not discuss in detail, but she was able to walk away with no publicity whatsoever. She walked away virtually unscathed aside from her pride. However, that scandal and her part in it have also given us the leverage to manipulate her. The third item is the husband, Hank has some private idiosyncrasies that we can very easily use to our advantage as well. Neither Kristina or Hank knows that the other is being controlled or manipulated whatsoever and we intend to keep it that way."

"This plan sounds extremely complicated to pull off with a lot of risk involved! From where I'm sitting this scheme is chock full of potential fails. What's to stop either of them from calling a halt or creating even a bigger scandal? I mean, if you're telling me that you think you can leverage an affair that this woman was involved in and that's all you've got on her, then let's just close the books on her right now and move on. It strikes me that all this Kristina has to do is come out and admit she's had an affair in the past and she's sorry for that. Then it gets really dicey for us while someone else decides to dig a little deeper and that investigation leads back to us! On top of that, involving the husband as well, and trying to keep them from sharing information amongst themselves, bothers me. Frankly, it bothers me a lot! You can sugar coat what you're doing and tuck yourself into bed at night to get a peaceful night's sleep thinking it's okay just because it 'doesn't require' sex or is 'rarely just about sex' or whatever else you want to substitute in it's place, but I don't like it!"

"I'm not so sure if you haven't just gone lazy and complacent and didn't dig deep hard enough into the in-depth background check of our real target. All because it's going to be easier to create a new scandal for our target than it is to dig deeper for one that already exists, but you haven't found! Yet you'll spare no expense and turn every stone to find dirt and scandal to exploit and manipulate these two people. I'm not saying that this Kristina and her husband are saints by any means, but we all have a lot of skeletons in our closets. In this case, it seems like you're choosing to take the easier way out at the expense of these two people just to create some scandal because you can't find one! I'd be willing to bet hard dollars that our target has a skeleton in his closet as well, but his closet is just a lot bigger and deeper with poor lighting!"

"First, I want to say that the leverage we have with Kristina goes much farther than just an affair. I agree that if that were all we had, then I wouldn't even consider using her. Again, without going into the specific details, the kind of incriminating evidence we have extends well beyond that, to the point that it jeopardizes another very close family bond. The leverage we have on the husband also is quite potent and personally incriminating as well to be sure. If there were a weakness in our plan, I'd honestly say that I think that the husband would be the greatest liability of the two. Having said all of that, I have a high degree of confidence in success of this project. We have demonstrated several times that we can wield our influence and thereby quantify our level of confidence. The ultimate success of this project however, hinges on a very careful nurturing in the development of this couple. That is precisely why I'm suggesting that I need another three weeks."

"And I'm going to tell you right now I don't like it and I have a bad feeling about it. You have your three weeks by God. But that's all you have! And at the end of those three weeks we're going to have another meeting regarding this matter and if I'm not convinced more than you've convinced me so far, you're going to drop it! Is that understood?"

"Yes, perfectly."

"In the morning, I want the case files and the file of the individual in this project who selected this Kristina in the first place. Something doesn't feel right about this and if I find out what that is before someone tells me about it, you will be both be gone! This has all the earmarks of personal motives and I'm going to find out if it is or not! I do not head up an organization of this magnitude to let somebody whose feelings have been bruised to use it for some petty revenge! If I find there is a vendetta going on here, I'll do more than get rid of that person; I'll personally bury them myself! I'll have someone from my office coordinate with you in the morning to keep from interfering with your plan. Is that clear?"

"Perfectly, three weeks will be fine. I'm confident we'll be able to make this work."

"You had better, for your sake!"

Tuesday evening at 10:45.

"While I'm getting dinner ready why don't you check out that web site I was telling you about earlier for something to wear this weekend? I want you to make the choice for something to wear this time with no bias from me. Whatever you choose will be absolutely fine with me. Then we can go anywhere you want."

"You're still thinking I'm going to invite you, huh?"

"I'd like you to, but I told you, it's your weekend. If you don't want me to go, I won't complain and I won't even try to change your mind. Honest! I was just hoping I could get to enjoy the same view as everyone else, that's all, but if you choose not to invite me that's your prerogative!"

"So I suppose you're not trying to influence me to wear something short and revealing right now, huh?"

"I'll tell you what I'll do. I'm going to get dinner started again and you peruse the site. I said the choice is yours. Whatever you choose, I'll be happy as long as you like it and you wear it out this weekend. You don't even have to settle on something tonight. In fact, I don't want you to even let me see your choice or choices. Furthermore, you order it and when it arrives, you put it away so I can't see it. Then on Friday after work, you let me know if you want me to join you or not. If I'm not joining you, the only request I have is that I see you in it before you leave; that's all! And if I'm not going, I'll kiss you good evening or good night and the night is yours! I'll stay here and I won't even call to check up on you. Is that fair enough?"

"But of course you are counting on me to ask you to come with me, aren't you?"

"I'm not saying I won't say a little prayer each night before I get to sleep, but I won't even say it aloud. That way you won't even have to hear it."

"You're serious aren't you?"

"Yes! I want this to be a weekend that you can enjoy! I want it to be my gift to you, for making these past few weeks so great for me!"

"And you wouldn't pout, try to change my mind or anything like that?"

"I'll even cook dinner before you leave!"

"That's no consolation, I've already got you doing that now. It's amazing how licking my pussy can motivate you! And if I go out by myself, regardless of the time I return, you're not going to pester me with questions about who, when, where, why and how long or how big the guy's cock was?"

"Well, I am a guy. It does seem natural for me to hope that you'll share with me. But no, you tell me what you want to. My only consolation is that I've already promised you that every time you walk through the front door, I'm obligated eat your pussy until you push me away!"

"Ah, yeah. I do remember some promise I've made recently, but for the life of me, I can't remember whom I made it to! Maybe it was that cute guy I was dancing with last Friday or was it the guy on Saturday? I do remember there was a big cock pressed into my pelvis that got me really wet though! He-he-he."

"While you're searching your brain for who it was, I'll get dinner and bring it into you. One last thing; you are not obligated to buy something from that web site. This is your weekend with your choice of clothing and your choice of place or places to go! With that, I'll dismiss myself, and only return with dinner and announce myself, so you can close any open windows on the computer before I enter."

"Well thank you very much and don't forget to bring me a glass of wine before dinner! He-he-he. I could learn to like having power like this!"

"Coming right up, Madame Kristina."

"Knock, knock. Your servant has wine for my lady if I may be permitted to enter."

"You may and don't let my dinner burn either!"

"Yes Ma'am."

"My lady, I have returned with dinner for you. May I enter and setup your tray?"

"Hang on a second. Let me close this. Okay, you may bring my dinner sir!"

"So Hank, what has gotten into you lately that you are willing to do everything I request and shower me with lots of appreciation?"

"I just want to do it, that's all."

"That's not much of an answer. I'm serious, what has come over you for this behavior?"

"Kristina, I want to keep you happy if you are or make you happy again if you're not."

"But why? What's brought this on? Why are you all of a sudden trying so hard? Really, and not a flippant answer either, please? Something has gotten you worried, bothered or energetic enough to try to please me extremely hard. What is it?"

"I only have an answer that's going to sound lame but it's the only way that I know that I can explain it. There is no need for you to even comment and I'm not asking you to understand, approve or disapprove. Here goes. I've started to realize we've been drifting apart a lot more than I was really aware until just recently. We haven't had sex for nearly a year and I am quite aware of that. Most of that is my fault. That I know too. I realized also that I had even stopped trying to fix that. It became convenient for both of us just to shove that under the rug. I had no problem doing that myself because when I had tried in the past... how do I say this and keep a little dignity... because when I had been trying, I was unable to keep an erection. I've known it was and is understandably disappointing to you. It was and has been extremely frustrating and disappointing to me as well. Anyway, we let it get between us or at least I did. As more time passed, it became more and more difficult to try to reopen that door that had closed between us."

"Okay. I agree. That's a fair way to put it. Anything else? What triggered you trying to open that door again?"

"It just hit me and I realized that there may not be a sufficient enough reason you'd want to keep being with me. Your son is grown and off to college. Now, it's just you and me in this house and I could see that if I didn't try something, there could be a very real possibility that you might not want me in your life. I don't want to take the credit away from where it belongs and bestow it upon myself, because that desire just happened. I honestly didn't wake up one day and tell myself I was going to attempt that door again. I wish I could tell you that it was me who miraculously started trying all of a sudden, because it wasn't. It just happened and I'm thankful it did."

"Thank you for explaining and I really appreciate you being honest about that. I know just how hard that was to say because I haven't been able to get myself to say it aloud either, much less to you. So what do you propose we do about it?"

"Well, to be honest, it just seems to have happened that the spark between us has at least been briefly relit. I don't know if you started it or I did, but if it was you I want to thank you for it. What has happened is that we have just started to try again, both of us. It may not be intercourse, but if I can keep you happy by eating your pussy right now, I'll take that as way to try to get back to being your sexual partner again. I you very much and I just need to show and tell you that I don't want to lose you. We've had eight great, wonderful years and I can't imagine not having you in my life. I've come to love you as a person, a woman, a mother, a wife and my friend. I know I may not be able to keep you sexually satisfied, but because I love you so much, I really want you to be happy being with me. I'll take whatever part of you that you want to give me, but if I can't give you happiness, I don't know what else to offer."

"Whoa! That may deserve a kiss mister!"

"Kristina, I don't want to ask you that same question. You may or may not have thought about it like I have and that would put you on the spot. I've had the time to prepare and rehearse what I needed to tell you. That's not the point I'm trying to make either. I didn't say anything just then that isn't true and this past few weeks has reminded me of how happy we have been and I'd like to continue for you and I to be happy as a couple and not apart."

"You're right. I'm not saying this as hurtful by any means, but we both quit trying as in you and I, meaning me as well. It just became more convenient. And you're also correct that we have started to get some of that spark back. I don't know which one of us lit that spark either, and I don't care whom, because it doesn't matter. I am glad to finally see us, as in you and I, at least trying again. If sex with you is always going to be oral, I don't honestly know if it's enough for me, but I'm also not saying I won't try, because I will. It is extremely important to me that we stay together as a couple as well. We have a lot invested in each other. I also consider you my partner and my friend and I love you very much. I want to try as hard as we each possibly can to remain a couple."

"We don't have to talk about it anymore. You asked me and I gave you what I think it was about time I said, as opposed to sweeping it back under the rug. I'm not seeking pity, a response or a handout. I just felt like I needed to tell you that now, before I don't have the ability or chance to do so and I actually do lose you."

"That's okay. The important thing is I know you're willing and I know I am as well. If either of us had not tried, there would be the very real possibility that you or I would or could choose to end this. What we both discovered, whether it was accidental or not, was that we both can still get turned on by the other. You don't have to tell me and I'm not upset about it, but I know having me dress up sexy turns you on. And honestly, I'd almost forgotten that I could dress sexy and like the attraction that men including you, give me. The irony of that is that is I work out hard just to stay in shape so you will. Then you absolutely shocked me when you decided to go down on me recently, especially when you had just cum in me. I know that it also turned you on to go down on me after you had. Frankly, it excited me as well! I had stopped trying, as you've said, but I hadn't considered that by dressing sexy I could re-ignite that spark between us. Up until recently I've considered myself as a mother, wife, friend and then a woman last. Sometimes, I just need to remember that I can change the order of those priorities and it's okay."

"I'm not sure when I realized that going down on you excited you as well as me. Tasting you, when you're extremely wet like you get does turn me on. Greatly! It helps me to get an erection too but I'm not sure even then that I can satisfy your needs for intercourse properly. That scares me as well! I'm didn't say that to mean I'm weak, inferior or incapable. I'm just stating a fact as it exists today. But if you don't absolutely need me to give you an orgasm by fucking right now, as crude as that sounds, it may be a way to try to get intercourse to come back as a vital part of sexual relationship as well. But I also know that you are a very desirable, attractive, loving and caring woman who should be able to enjoy intercourse and I don't want to deny you of that. You may not be willing to wait for that to come back between us, if it can come back at all, and I can't expect you to wait indefinitely. With that said, I don't honestly have a clue if I will be able to satisfy you like that again, let alone regularly."

"Is this your way of saying that I can have an affair? And I didn't mean that to come out as poorly as it just did."

"I didn't say that at all! But I would truly understand if it were to happen."

"Let me ask you. Do you want to have an affair with another woman?"

"Absolutely not! I do NOT want another woman. You are the woman I want to be here for and that is the way I want it for me! I wouldn't even consider having an affair and I give you permission to throw my clothes into the street if ever I were to even think about another woman the way I think about you."

"Thank you. Okay, then are you asking me if I would dress in sexier clothes?"

"I like the idea of seeing you in sexy clothes and I'd never even attempt to deny that. It turns me on and I think it turns you on as well, whether you'd admit it or not. But I don't want to ask you to do something that you don't want to do or that you feel degrades you in anyway! I rarely have anything to say bad about you and that includes over the course of eight years together. Certainly, we've had our share of arguments, but I've always tried to show you the respect that I think you deserve."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.