Instant Messaging - Cover

Instant Messaging

Copyright© 2004 by hankj

Chapter 10: The Second Dress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Second Dress - A man struggles with his desire to be a cuckold. He shares a conversation with an online stranger. She's trying to be objective about his fantasies and definitely makes him see his very descriptive life as it could be! She's struggling to give him honest advice but she's not sure he's truly getting it. It's about to become real!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Humiliation   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Let me get this straight. Isn't that what you want? That IS what you've been talking about all this time, you know."

"Yeah but. I kind of figured a little fun one night then home a while and then out again. I didn't brace myself for multiple nights. Things just seem to be happening so fast! I know I want this to happen but."

"But somehow you planned it. You got a dress, then another. You made sure they were exceedingly daring. You threw down a challenge to Kristina. What's wrong? Things seem to be more like you want than ever?"

"Something just doesn't feel quite right. Kristina was anxious to go. I can't put my finger on it."

"Just give it time. You're making things up in your mind again. You have no concrete proof of anything. Do you want to play some kind of part like a tawdry spy or something?"

"I don't know."

"I'll tell you what. I've got some things to do myself. What don't you settle in and get back on line some time later, say 9:00 or so. We'll talk some more. Just relax. Get some rest there, cucky. You may actually need it later."

Saturday evening at 8:30.

"Hey there, cucky. You're on line a little earlier than I expected. Are you feeling any better about things than you were earlier?"

"To be honest, yes I am. Kristina came back home just a couple minutes after I got off line with you earlier. It seems that Cheryl, her girlfriend had to do a few things and wasn't going to be home if Kristina had shown up there at her house to change, so Kristina ran by the mall and then came back to the house. The new plans call for the two of them to meet at the Lamplighter later."

"Kristina went shopping huh. What did she need to pick up at the mall?"

"Klutz that I am, I didn't even remember to get shoes for Kristina to go with the dress. I was so worried about getting everything together for the other outfit that I just let those things slip,"

"Oh, got you. So what, now she's meeting Cheryl and not going by her place?"

"Yeah, Kristina said Cheryl thought it would be better this was anyhow because Cheryl and her boyfriend were just starting to argue a lot and she didn't want to have Kristina get in the middle of anything."

"Isn't Cheryl concerned that her boyfriend might come looking for her at the club?"

"I think that was part of why Cheryl was delayed. I guess she was in the middle of moving her things over to her folks. Kristina says Cheryl thinks things will be a little smoother with them separated temporarily like that."

"Now on to you and Kristina. I take it with Kristina coming home, that you were able to get the chance to see her in her dress like you wanted after all?"

"OH YEAH! I think I outdid myself when I took the dress in to get it altered. Instead of Kristina's index finger marking the length of the dress like you told me, I must have goofed that up, because now the dress is shorter than where her thumb lands at her side by about another inch or so."

"How'd Kristina take that?"

"She was joking with me that since I said I was fine with her showing off her legs to a bunch of guys this morning, then she figured if I wasn't complaining this evening, I must be okay with her dress being shorter still. To be honest, it is VERY short, but I really like seeing her dressed like that!"

"And are you? I mean, you're okay with that then?"

"Absolutely! There are going to be a bunch of guys at the Lamplighter this evening who aren't even going to have to need to imagine what Kristina's legs look like under that dress. I mean, if that dress was just another couple of inches shorter, Kristina wouldn't be able to even call what she's wearing a dress!"

"So I guess you got over your insecurities from earlier?"

"Yeah. Call me needy, but I just wanted to see what she looked like before she headed out. I mean, I don't know, the idea of just having to imagine what she looked like before she went out was just something I haven't worked out in my own head yet."

"Yeah well, what if you were out of town on business and Kristina were to be going out? You wouldn't get to see her then. What's the difference?"

"I don't know. It just is a big deal to me for some reason or another. I got the dress for her so that I could appreciate it on her as well. I haven't got a reasonable explanation."

"No. You don't! So are you okay with Kristina going out without you now?"

"That was never the complaint. I guess I just needed a little inclusion beforehand, that's all."

"So tell me something about this exotic dress you got her."

"Well, like I said, it's very short. It's probably a good three to four inches or more shorter than the one she was wearing last night. It's what's called a Lycra vee dress. The dress is really tight in all of the right places too. The top of the dress kind of crosses and ties behind the neck like a halter. But the front of the dress creates a teardrop shape below her neck and dips about three-quarters of the way down between her breasts. There isn't much of a back to it either. The back only comes up about four of five inches above the top of her ass. I'm telling you, Kristina looked smoking hot in that dress! Kristina said she tried some pantyhose on but she felt like the top of her pantyhose was going to show in the back, so she didn't wear any stockings at all. Oh and the dress is solid black. It's not as thin as the one she was wearing last night, but I could see her stiff nipples poking into the fabric."

"That sounds pretty daring for Kristina from what you told me earlier! She didn't say anything about you trying to dress her up like some kind of slut?"

"Actually, like I said, Kristina said that if I don't mind the other guys looking, then she could get comfortable with dressing like that! I make any remarks to her about her looking like a slut!"

"It doesn't sound like you needed to! I'm sure the thought was crossing her mind! Where'd you get the dresses anyway? I meant to ask that when you described the last one and what kind of shoes did Kristina get?"

"I got it on line at Wicked Temptations. She got some black heels to go with the dress. Somewhat like the white ones she wore last night. They're similar in that the ankle has a thin, little wrap around type buckle. She even warned me that she'd be needing to get a foot massage later again tonight when she gets home!"

"I'll have to check the dresses out. So now you're all comfortable with this, right?"

"Like I said, it's not about her going out that bothered me so much. It's that needy part of me that just wanted her to include me somehow. Hell, she could have had a date pick her up at the house and that wouldn't bother me as much as not getting to see her before she went out!"

"Really? Boy, haven't we jumped the gun this evening! You've already got Kristina dating other guys and picking her up at the house and going out for God knows how long!"

"Yeah. Chalk that one up to one of my many other fantasies with her in it."

"Have you got anyone special in mind for Kristina to have this 'date' with?"

"No, not at all! It's like you said earlier. That doesn't get to be my choice! I've read a bunch of stories on the web about cuckold husbands who don't have a problem with their hot wives dating other men! There was even another story that turned me on a lot a while back, about some neighborhood kid about eighteen or so taking this guy's wife out to his senior prom as his date! Don't get me started on all that kind of stuff right now!"

"Wow! Now you've jumped WAY ahead a bunch, on this thing with your wife going out in the evening, to dating and sleeping with all kinds of guys that pick her up at the house! You might want to turn down those hormones a tad! Until you know that Kristina is actually sleeping with someone, at least! I'm just surprised that Kristina actually went along with all this so easily! Almost too easily!"

"Don't worry, as far as the fantasies, it's just my overactive imagination kicking in and getting me horny again."

"Kristina's left by what, a half-hour or so, and you've progressed to some guy picking her up at the house and taking her back to his place so she can get laid? Why don't you just come right out and tell her you'll leave for the evening so they can use your bed! We wouldn't want to slow down anything that has to do with Kristina getting some guy's cock between her legs! Next thing you'll be telling me, you'd probably like fantasizing some guy gets to knock her up too!"

"Maybe."

"Whoa there buddy! Earth to Hank, this is Houston, do you read?"

"Don't worry. I get it! I was just verbalizing. Nothing to panic about."

"There might be, if you let your overactive imagination just run wild and get really carried overboard here! Just slow it down. With the fantasies too! I told you before, that we just had to take baby steps to put Kristina in some circumstances with a few available guys in them and her understanding you're not that jealous type! Where you've jumped to is way out there for now!"

"I know! I know! I shouldn't have said anything, but I figured if you knew what was in my head, that would be okay."

"What's in your head at the moment is liable to get someone seriously injured. Namely you! Let's bring you back to reality and chat about tonight and we'll talk about that other stuff much later. Much, much later! What I want to know is, you said Kristina seemed to have had a good time last night without you. Maybe she might want to go out by herself sometime. Maybe, without Cheryl. So far, Kristina's had an escort for her protection against a pack of wolves in the clubs the whole time. Do you think you could handle that? I mean, handle it enough to let Kristina go out and flaunt herself without you or anyone else around?"

"Yeah, I guess as long as I get to hear about it later."

"After you see how tonight goes, why don't you suggest that Kristina go out on her own some evening? Would you be afraid that she might not tell you about what happens?

"I guess."

"And it would turn you on then, knowing she's wearing something sexy and heading out to play?"

"Yes."

"What kind of things would you like Kristina to play at while she's out?"

"I don't know."

"Let's not get coy now, cucky. We both know what turns you on! You really want to know Kristina's out looking for some hung stud to take her to bed so she can get his cock buried in her until he's blasting cum inside her. How many times would you like to have her fuck her lover before she comes home to you later, sweetie?"

"Until he can't get it up any more."

"And I suppose it wouldn't upset you if there were more than one cock in bed with her either?"

"No. Not really."

"I didn't think you'd mind that either, sweetie! Your little dick is already starting to get all excited about that, isn't it? You know, I think that when you start get a little horny, all you want to see yourself as is it that helpless, cuckold hubby. What bothers me though, is after you've been satisfied, all your insecurities come back inside your head and then you're not sure anymore. Sweetie, you've already opened that Pandora's box and you may never get it shut again! You better come to terms with that!"

"I guess you're right, bit like you said, I've already opened it. I guess now I have to get used to it."

"Why don't you maybe call Kristina's cell phone and suggest that she enjoy herself with Cheryl and if she needs to stay at that motel again tonight, you wouldn't mind. You wouldn't mind that would you?"

"No. I guess not. I mean I'd like to be in bed with her myself though."

"But you don't want her in bed unless she's full of cum, do you?"

"You're right."

"I know I'm right, but how can we plant some more seeds in her mind?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know or you're not willing to? I'm betting you don't have the nerve to suggest it! Do you want me to give you a little help?"

"How?"

"Let's see. I do have her E-mail. What could I say to get her into bed with another guy? I could just come out and let her know, as a concerned individual, that her husband wants her to go to bed with another guy, but that would just seem too much like a prank or the typical SPAM we all get. She probably wouldn't even read it anyway. It's too late tonight for that anyway."

"I've still got nothing."

"How about we make you tease her a little. She's already gotten dressed up like a slut. Now you need to tell her you're going to be setting around waiting for her just to hear how many men she flashes her panties at. Maybe you could go a little further and suggest if she attracts the kind of guy that turns her on, you might not get to see her until morning. You could follow it up with, if she has to stay at the motel, you'll understand. It's not like you're telling her to do it, at least not outright. She did say she got turned on with that one guy last night!"

"You've got a point."

"But she may ask if you'd really mind. What would you say then?"

"I'd probably say something like I'm happy if she's happy."

"See that's what's bothering me right now. You said earlier, something just doesn't feel right. I'm starting to wonder if I caught that same vibe you did. When you were dating Kristina after her divorce, did you ever see that daring and wild side of her that she seems to be displaying right now?"

I don't think I'm sure I know what you're talking about."

"I'm not sure I know either. The way you've described Kristina up until I started chatting with you, I got the impression she was a more conservative person than this. A motherly figure, in a sense. I don't mean that badly. But, and accept this for the way I'm trying to say it, I just don't get the impression you are the reason that Kristina's accepting this so easily. I mean, a woman with a grown son, doesn't one day just turn over a new leaf, especially one with the kind of wild colors Kristina is displaying all of a sudden. Sure, she may have been sexually repressed, her son has gone off to college, but to just 'supposedly' be okay with you dressing her up like some kind of slut, that just doesn't add up. I can see you getting her to make slight or minor changes to her dress or personality, but granted, while some of the things you do can be construed as cute, it doesn't strike me that she'd turn into some kind of slut overnight just because you fantasize about it. Something else is involved here, I just don't know what."

"Are you sure? I mean, Kristina seems happy with the way things are going, I think."

"No, maybe I'm the one with the overactive imagination now, but it just doesn't make sense. Right now your head is on cloud nine with sexual energy."

"Well, I guess I have left her get pretty horny without us having sex in quite some time."

"Sweetie, horny will get her a guy to have an affair with, but unless it's really extreme, this is more than a case of finally getting satisfied by some guy with a big cock! Horny, and I could see you two getting a divorce, given that her son is finally out of the house. It's as if there is something or someone else pulling some of Kristina's strings here, aside from us setting her up with a little bait."

"Kristina hasn't said anything. In fact she's seemed pretty calm about everything, wouldn't you think? I mean, yeah she seemed anxious earlier, but nothing else."

"I don't know. I'm not going to spend a lot of time worrying about it though. I just want you to keep your eyes and ears open a little more. I realize you're just a horny guy who thinks he's getting everything he's ever wanted; a fantasy that's coming true for you! Before I drop the subject though, I just have to ask a few more questions. Maybe something will shake the cobwebs loose in your head. Have you ever met Kristina's girlfriend Cheryl? What's she like? How about Kristina's work? Has she said anything unusual about her job lately?"

"Actually, Kristina's never spoken about Cheryl to me before last night. I don't know what she's like other than what I've already said. It sounds like she's going through a rough spell in her love life or something, but I really don't know much more than I've already said. As far as her work, Kristina's been pretty pleased with her job at Wainright Insurance. She's worked there for over four years and she's never said anything bad about the place. From what she's told me, everybody at the office gets along pretty well. Does that help any?"

"Not really. All right, now I'm going to ask you some pretty personal questions. Don't get bugged about them, I'm just asking, I'm not accusing! Do you think Kristina could be having or has been having an affair? How about drugs? I know that's a touchy subject, and this is a crass way to ask, but maybe you guys use some recreational stuff. I don't know, I'm just searching here."

"I don't think Kristina's been having an affair. I mean, if she is or has been, I don't know when she'd have time! And no, we, she hasn't been involved with drugs as I far as I know as well. I can't even imagine her getting involved with that with her son at the house. That seems like it would be too obvious to me. About the only kind of vices either of us has would be drinking, but Kristina's never been much of a drinker."

"Well I just wanted you to start your brain turning on those things. Believe me, there's always time if you need to have affair. Don't kid yourself there! Anyway, if you can think of anything, let me know some time while we're chatting, okay?"

"Yeah okay. You don't think Kristina's in some kind of trouble do you?"

"I didn't say I did or that she is. Those kind of troubles though, if the wrong person knew something about them, they could be powerful enough for someone to wield influence over her."

"But why?"

"If we knew that, maybe it would be obvious. But then again, maybe I'm being paranoid like you were earlier. You're actually the one who got me to start thinking about it earlier. You brought it up when you said Kristina seemed to be anxious about leaving earlier. But for now, let's just drop it! So have you given my earlier suggestion some thought?"

"Which one? You've asked me a ton of questions here."

"The one where I suggested you call her cell phone and suggest if she needed to spend the night, she should get a room. It fits, and you said you told her you were concerned about her driving last night. And we were talking about how that it would be a way you could put it out there and suggest, if she found some guy who turned her on, you might say it would be up to her to spend some time with him. Like I said, it's a way to dangle a carrot without explicitly telling her that she could have sex with him. Are you afraid she might not tell you about it?"

"No, she'd probably mention if something happens. After all, she told me about kissing and getting turned on by that guy last night!"

"Does that mean you're willing to leave her a little leeway? After all, it could be a way to get what you've been wanting all along!"

"Yeah, sure. I can do that! Right after we finish, I'll call her and extend the offer. I mean, she will be getting home in the morning anyway. A couple of extra hours couldn't hurt. It could keep her safe as well."

"Are you sure you know what we're talking about here? I mean, being safe about driving and sleeping with another guy is a whole lot different there, sweetie! And it could be more than one guy for all you know. Are you willing to take that kind of chance?"

"Yeah. I mean, think about it, I could always get a little cream pie in the morning!"

"We're not joking here! That kind of freedom could get a little dicey for you."

"No. I think it's a pretty good suggestion. I'll call her in a couple of minutes. She should be getting close to the club in a few ten minutes."

"As long as you understand that you've made the decision and not me. I just made a suggestion. The responsibility of acting upon it is yours solely."

"I got it! Don't worry about it."

"All right, if you think its wise."

"You know you did make another suggestion earlier as well that got me to thinking as well."

"What, the E-mail thing?"

"No! You were asking me if I was thinking about being some kind of tawdry spy."

"You can't be serious, can you?"

"Actually, I am very serious. How hard could it be?"

"And if you get caught? Suppose if Kristina finds out you're spying on her? And what about if you see something you can't handle?"

"I told you. Even if I do find out Kristina is sleeping with someone, I don't intend to break it up! I just need to know. After that, everything's fine!"

"You are something else, you know? You just said not more than two minutes ago, you trusted that Kristina would be straight with you!"

"No. I can do this. That club is absolutely dark! The only reason Kristina saw me last night was because I walked by and made myself obvious. She'll never know I'm there! Trust me!"

"That'll be the dumbest thing you can do! We've worked at this for a few weeks now and you're willing to risk throwing away getting your fantasies to come true!"

"Nope, my mind's made up. When I finish this, I'm going to call Kristina and give her an opportunity to spend the night at the motel and then, I'll get in my car and drive over there and spy on her!"

"You're thinking with that damn little head again! All right if you're going to do this, then I want you to find some way that we can talk about what you see, so that you don't do something really dumb! Take your laptop with you!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.