Instant Messaging - Cover

Instant Messaging

Copyright© 2004 by hankj

Chapter 9: The Day After

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Day After - A man struggles with his desire to be a cuckold. He shares a conversation with an online stranger. She's trying to be objective about his fantasies and definitely makes him see his very descriptive life as it could be! She's struggling to give him honest advice but she's not sure he's truly getting it. It's about to become real!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Humiliation   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Thanks! Just as long as we can both get some rest, I'll be happy! I'll chat later maybe. It all depends what Kristina's got in mind to do today and tomorrow.

Saturday evening at 6:00.

"Hey there, cucky! I wasn't sure if you'd get on line this evening or not. Did everything go well with Kristina this morning?"

"ABSOLUTELY GREAT! I have been dying to tell somebody! This morning Kristina and I had the best sex ever! We talked a lot and when we got to the sex later it was incredible! We were both relaxed and playful together! I mean, for one of the first times we've been together, there wasn't a lot of pressure or tension with us having sex! It was so hot it was almost unbelievable!"

"That good, huh? So what made this morning so special?"

"It was just that we seemed to have a great time! It's hard to put into words. I mean, she was beat and tired and I think she had a bit of a hangover from last night still, but like I said, we talked and played like teenagers for a while before Kristina just passed out from exhaustion! Kristina came home looking worn out and tired and said she really needed to take a shower before she went to sleep, but I kind of coaxed her to come to bed with me and tell me all about her evening. At first she didn't want to, but she could tell I was excited and antsy to have her home and that I just needed to talk. I was only wearing a pair of shorts and when I saw Kristina this morning, my dick just stood out like a bamboo pole! I told her how great she looked last night when I saw her and this morning in that dress still. I guess I was bubbling over with energy even though I was incredibly tired too!"

"It sounds like you couldn't contain your excitement then or now!"

"Of course first, I had to apologize for not staying there for our date but she said she managed to have a good time anyway. She said when she first put the dress on last night, she was sorely tempted not to wear it at all, but she knew I had wanted to see her in it and I had been so nice all week, so she figured what the hell! Kristina felt like she had to apologize to me as well for the way she looked this morning because her hair was all tangled and matted from sleeping in that hotel bed. She said she had so much to drink last night that she even fell asleep with her pantyhose on! Kristina and I don't drink that much as it is. I brought Kristina breakfast in bed so we could talk and so she could try to wake herself a little. By the way, thanks for the advice on breakfast!"

"Don't mention it!"

"Anyway, she was telling me how she got to dance a lot. She's always liked to dance and we haven't done that too much. Her and her girlfriend Cheryl met the three guys I saw them with and they seemed to hit it off and have some fun together. Kristina thought it was pretty cool that her and I were pretending to not know one another. She did say that she was feeling guilty by the end of the evening though and that she finally told the guys that she was actually married."

"Did she plan on having Cheryl go with her all along?"

"Actually, Kristina said she asked Cheryl to come only after she put that dress on. She said she was a little nervous about going somewhere alone in something as scant as that, even though we were supposed to meet. Kristina said that Cheryl especially thought I did a great job of picking the dress and of course the guys they had met really liked it as well! She said that she was actually thankful that Cheryl came along since I had to bail on her. After I didn't show on time, the whole group had a little fun poking jokes about 'her boyfriend' encouraging her go out dressed like that, but she said it was all in fun. Kristina was a little embarrassed to tell me, but in case I ever found out she wanted to let me know first that her and one of the guys wound up kissing a lot by the end of the night. That's part of the reason she was feeling guilty and had to tell everyone there that she was married."

"Did that make you jealous or upset?"

"Not really. I told her I could understand that happening when you're out drinking and having fun. It told her that I knew a lot of guys just tend to get a little more aggressive after they've had a few drinks in them. Kristina said she hated to admit it but she actually got turned on herself when she was kissing this guy. I got the benefit of it later though when we began fooling around! Kristina said she was really concerned that I'd be mad because she spent the night at the motel instead of coming home. I told her that I appreciated her calling me at least, to let me know where she was and that I felt it was better than having her get pulled over by the cops or even worse, getting into an accident!"

"That's the reason I told you to let any calls from Kristina go to your voice mail last night! I knew if you had answered, Kristina would have felt obligated to attempt to drive home even though you weren't there!"

"Thanks for looking out for me! I really felt like an ass last night for not picking up Kristina's call! If I had answered, I'm sure I would have volunteered to go get her and Cheryl like I told you last night."

"So tell me some more. It seems like you just need to let it out!"

"I appreciate you listening! I couldn't exactly tell Kristina all this! I don't know, I guess I was just so excited and anxious about the whole week of planning, trickery and deceit that when Kristina got home everything just fell into place! I know it was wrong to deceive her but I wanted us to both have some fun and do some things we haven't done before. I guess that's what I meant by the statement that all of the tension seemed to disappear this morning when Kristina and I were in bed!"

"So you two laughed and joked and teased each other. I'm interested in how the sex was so special?"

"Well, first I brought breakfast into the room but Kristina said she wanted to try something before she ate. I set the food down and she pulled me to the bed and pushed me on my back. She slid my shorts down and got my dick in her mouth. That's a real rarity for us! Anyway she was sucking on my stiff penis and making it feel incredible. She teased me for a while like that before she stopped and came up to me and kissed me. It was one of the most passionate and intense kisses we've ever had! Kristina said that she didn't want me to cum just then like that. She just wanted to tease me! Just the idea that Kristina would do that without me asking or pleading was pretty special! If I think back on it, that's the most aggressive I've ever seen Kristina in bed! Kristina told me later that she had been thinking about doing that all night. She joked and kidded me about how I was probably hard all night but couldn't do anything about it because I had to work! She said that was why she had groped me at the club too! She just wanted to make me suffer a little for leaving her there by herself."

"Kristina was probably justified in teasing you a little."

"I think that's what intensified our sex this morning. Kristina's aggressiveness, her flirtatious behavior last night, the fact that she had actually worn the dress I had gotten her and then her teasing and ribbing just made the whole experience incredible! That's why I said the experience this morning was almost too difficult to express in words!"

"Did you tell her any of that?"

"No not in so many words, but Kristina knew I was really turned on by her!"

"Why don't you try to put the words together like you just did for me in an E-mail or something? You don't have to send it right away, just write about your feelings and keep them in a draft until you get the words just right. Then find some time so can where you can send it to her. It would probably mean a lot to her that you'd take the time to verbalize it. Granted, an E-mail is not the most romantic way have a conversation, but every time we've chatted, you seem to have so many thoughts bottled up that you can't or won't express to Kristina. Maybe it would at least be a way to assemble your thoughts."

"You might be right about that! I always seem to fumble when I want to tell her things. Maybe that way I could at least get them out."

"Even if you put the words in an E-mail, you don't have to send that. You could always rewrite them in a card or letter for her. That's just a thought. I didn't mean to interrupt you. Go on."

"Thanks. It's worth considering! Anyway, I was absolutely blown away and turned on by Kristina after our kiss, that I started pawing at her wanting to get her out of her clothes. She slowed me down a little and appeased me a somewhat by pushing the top of her dress aside and exposing one of her breast nipples and then pulling my head to it so I could suckle and lick on it. I noticed how hard Kristina's nipples were the moment she had walked in the door earlier. Both of her nipples were so rigid and glaringly apparent under the thin material of her dress. Kristina said that her stiff nipples almost got her into trouble with the guy she had been kissing last night because he read that as a sign she was ready to go a lot farther than just kissing. I think my dick jumped as she mentioned that to me, but I didn't say anything. She did notice that my penis had started to leak a little pre-cum though and commented that it had done the same thing last night and had joked about how it had shown through my trousers. Kristina said she couldn't help but chuckle about that and even mentioned my condition to everyone at the table. My dick twitched again and seeped a little more then, but luckily Kristina didn't see it that time."

"But it did turn you on, didn't it? You liked Kristina mentioning your lack of control to her friends, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did but I didn't want to tell her that."

"That's a lot of why I been listening to you and helping you to realize your fantasies. But we're not going to be able to keep this up until we get you to explain your feelings and reactions to Kristina. You're making her play some kind of guessing game as to how you feel about those things. While you're working on your E-mail for Kristina, I want you to find a way to add that in there somewhere. It's part of that communication we've been working on! Sorry about interrupting you again but I just had to get it out. Finish telling me about your morning."

"So anyway, Kristina let me suckle on her tit and I just loved sucking and licking and nibbling. Kristina finally pushed me away a little and decided she wanted a little bit of breakfast before we continued playing anymore. I brought the tray up to the bed and she started to nibble a little on her food and asked me to remove her heels. I did so, but I couldn't help stealing some glances up her legs under the hem of her dress. Kristina caught me at that too but didn't try to conceal anything or cover up. She mentioned that I should be able to get the same kind of view a lot of others had gotten last night. She said it was my fault though for having her wear such a short dress! I told her that I thought she looked great, with a huge emphasis on great mind you, in a short dress. She just remarked that as long as I could handle other men getting the same kind of view or even better, she'd wear a dress like that occasionally to make me happy!"

"Let me guess, your dick jumped right up at that remark too?"

"Of course! Whoa! I mean I'm sure my penis jumped and instantly grew larger than it's ever been! As you would probably suggest if I didn't say it first, I probably stopped any thinking with my larger head from the momentary lack of blood! I swear my heart skipped a beat as well! I've never known or even heard Kristina make such a candid comment like that before, yet it just rolled of her tongue like it was no big deal!"

"See, that's what's frustrating about talking with you! You have no problem admitting that to me, but you're absolutely terrified of revealing that to Kristina! It is no big deal! She might tease you a little, but at least she'd know for a fact, that turns you on in a big way! I'm sure she already knows and accepts that you like her in a short dress and you're pretty obsessed about that, but she certainly understands that's just part of the way you are! To her it probably was just a natural thought and your reaction is even kind of cute."

"Hey, I can't even explain that character flaw to myself, much less anyone else! I mean, I can rationalize all day long to myself about that subject and it's ludicrous but its there. If I'm at the beach, there are a few women I'll do a double take for, and I see more then than I could ever imagine in looking up a woman's dress! But let me dare to get a chance to look up virtually any woman's dress and I get like a kid in a candy store and I drool all over myself! I can't explain that to myself and you think I have a chance in hell telling my wife that?"

"Never mind. I'll drop it for now, but we're going to make a point of talking about that some more too another time. Go ahead, I didn't mean for you to get sidetracked. If I were a psychologist though, I could probably do an entire thesis on you."

"Gee thanks, that's comforting to know. As I was saying, the combination of Kristina's comment and the opportunity to casually look up her dress, my wife or not, raised my blood pressure instantly! Laugh all you want."

"I'm not laughing, just observing. Go on."

"That's exactly what I was doing, observing. Can I continue please?"

"Yep, not another word!"

"Kristina was just so casual about everything and my dick was literally ready to burst and she wants to eat breakfast. Granted, I brought breakfast but that was the absolutely the last thing running through my brain. Breakfast for me was imagining ripping off Kristina's clothes and licking her pussy in the worst way! That's all I could think of at that moment and Kristina very casually asks if I'd massage her feet while she ate. I was thinking to myself 'Hell Yes!' if it would hurry things along at all. About that time, patience was not one of my better virtues and I swear Kristina could read my mind!"

"She probably could. You were probably broadcasting all kinds of excitement through that flagpole of yours and she was loving it."

"Anyway, as I was massaging her feet I let my hands wander up her legs and Kristina just nonchalantly slid her legs apart a little more. I mean, she's sitting there, ever so daintily chewing on something, legs spread open a little with a view up that tight dress, with one breast exposed and that nipple beaming at me like a beacon and the other threatening to burst through her thin dress and I'm trying to casually massage her feet like we're in a public park or something! Thinking was something that was way too difficult for me comprehend no matter what you say."

"You know she knew exactly what she was doing, right?"

"That was way too much processing power for my brain at that moment! Thank God Kristina asked me to pick up her tray! I couldn't move fast enough and I felt like some kind of idiot. I mean all week long, supposedly I'm putting on some kind of act like I'm an inept lover. But at that moment, I practically lose of control of my motor skills, can't figure out which way to turn with the tray, don't know what to say and my dick is bouncing into practically everything close to me. All because the only thing I want at that instant is to get as close to Kristina as fast as I possibly can! Now you can see why when I described us as acting like teenagers this morning, I probably should have more appropriately phrased it as 'I was acting' like a lust crazed teenager. Back then, any girl would have turned and run to get away from me!"

"You're probably exaggerating a little. Like I said, Kristina probably thought it was cute."

"I wish! I swear she was giggling at me. Let me just say, that was precisely NOT the mood I was trying to set! I don't know how it happened, but somehow I miraculously found myself sprawled out next to Kristina and we just fell into kissing. I was slowing down with my heart beating like a racehorse and of course my hands were all over her but somehow we got past that. Kristina let me slide the top of her dress down and my mouths went from one nipple to the other and back again, almost like I was trying to decide which one tasted best. Kristina came to my rescue momentarily when she reached between us and just grasped my penis. I immediately froze because I was afraid I might cum right then as excited as I was. Kristina just held me and whispered in my ear that I could do anything I wanted this morning. I felt myself tremble knowing exactly what I wanted more than anything else in the world right then but at the same time scared to death I would absolutely ruin this very instant in time!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.