Instant Messaging - Cover

Instant Messaging

Copyright© 2004 by hankj

Chapter 1: An Introductory Conversation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: An Introductory Conversation - A man struggles with his desire to be a cuckold. He shares a conversation with an online stranger. She's trying to be objective about his fantasies and definitely makes him see his very descriptive life as it could be! She's struggling to give him honest advice but she's not sure he's truly getting it. It's about to become real!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Humiliation   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Hi there. You don't know me, but a mutual friend of ours suggested that I IM you. Are you the guy who posted the fantasy "Enjoy the View"? I read the story and found it interesting.

"Oh, hi there. Yes I am. Who suggested that you contact me?"

"There's a guy from the Cuckold Forum that you've been chatting with. He knows me as well and he said that you needed to hear a woman's point of view regarding the cuckolding theme."

"Well, yes. I'm so mixed up and confused with emotions these days. I feel like I'm in a constant state of turmoil but arousal as well."

"Do you want to talk about it? I'm a good listener and maybe I can help with some advice."

"That would be great! I could really use a woman's perspective. I've been fantasizing about my wife cuckolding me. It's not a new idea to me, but I don't know how to go about getting it started or even if I should."

"Go on. How long have you been having your fantasies?"

"Actually, I've fantasized about being a cuckold for over twenty years now. It started when I was married to my first wife and then continued through my second marriage as well."

That's quite a while now! You say it started with your first wife. Did she cuckold you?"

"Yes. My first wife apparently had quite a few lovers. I only knew about one or two. I found out after we divorced that she had more than those. I never did find out how many. When I was married to my second wife, she too had quite a few boyfriends. Again, it was the same way in that I didn't get to know the story until after the divorce."

"Did you ever suspect either one of them?"

"Yes. Not at first though. I especially suspected my second wife quite a bit!"

"What did you do when you suspected her or both of them?"

"It's a little bit embarrassing, but I would masturbate at home or on the road thinking about them with other men. I didn't want them to know that I was suspicious."

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's a very common fantasy that men have. When you were masturbating, what turned you on the most?"

"I guess that I wanted another man to fill my wife's pussy with lots of cum or even a little bit and then I would have loved to lick her pussy afterwards. It would have been best if we both knew I was eating another man's cum."

"I get the impression it was a stronger desire with your second wife. If it is, let's talk about her for a while."

"Yes, with my second wife the fantasy got deeper. Her name was Karen."

"Did Karen go out with her friends a lot?"

"Yes."

"Were you always alone at home when she was out?"

"Not for the most part. Most of the time I would be traveling and in a hotel room."

"And you would masturbate while you were in your room on a trip? Did it get you hot to imagine another man with a stiff cock pounding away at her pussy?"

"Yes, extremely! It was a great turn on to imagine some stud banging her. I only wish I could have known for a fact that it was happening her! I used to even called to a couple of sex numbers and ask the women to pretend to be my slutty wife. That was extremely hot!"

"You did have it bad didn't you! What would you have done if you had caught her or known she was with a boyfriend?"

"Actually, I wouldn't have done anything. It would have helped to know for sure that she was fucking someone else. All I wanted to know that she was indeed getting laid! I wouldn't have wanted them to stop so I wouldn't have even brought it up! Just knowing they were getting together regularly would have been a tremendous turn on!"

"So I take it that you wanted Karen to get laid a lot. Would you have wanted to watch the whole thing?"

"Actually, I would have loved to have seen her get dressed for a date with her boyfriend. And then I would have enjoyed clandestinely watching the two of them carrying on while they were on their date. A tremendous turn-on would have been if I could have heard them together!"

"I take it that the foreplay was important as well. Did you want to hear your wife telling her lover what a dunce you were for not knowing? Why is that?"

"I tremble a little when I think about it, but something that goes through my head is that our friends would know she was cheating on me. The foreplay, if you could even call it that, to me would have been seeing them together in public just carrying on as lovers, especially in an environment where many knew that she was married to me."

"Do you tremble because you wanted your friends to know she was fucking another guy?"

"Yes! I'm pretty sure most our friends knew. But yes, I did want them to know. I know for a fact that her girlfriends knew about it. I'm told she would joke about how she had kept me from knowing the whole time!"

"How long do you think Karen was seeing other men?"

"Actually, I think she was seeing other men pretty soon after we hooked up. Something like four or five years. She eventually left me for her last boyfriend."

"Looking back on it now, could you have stopped it or maybe a better question for you is, would you have wanted to stop it?"

"I guess if you're asking me what I fantasized about then, I would have wanted her to start fucking other guys almost right away!"

"Then it would have been all right with you if she had some stud fucking her right after you got together? What would you have wanted out of the deal?"

"Well, like I said earlier, all I would have wanted was to know for a fact that she actually was fucking other men. As for what I got out of it is very different from what I wanted from it!"

"Go on. What did you really want?"

"I wanted to get the chance to eat her pussy with cum still inside!"

"You seem pretty sure about that. Did you ever get to eat her pussy when you thought she'd been with another man?"

"Like I said, I rarely knew or suspected that she was going to bed with others. I think I got the opportunity a couple of times to go down on her pussy after she'd been with someone else. The difficulty is, I'll never really know! Now I think that's what I want to have happened and to happen again."

"What makes you think you did?"

"It was extremely exciting! One time when Karen and I were separated for a few weeks, we agreed to get back together over the phone. The night that we were to get back together, she went out drinking with her friends. She got to our house at about four in the morning and she was pretty well loaded. She said that she had been dancing all evening and didn't even notice it was that late. She climbed in the bed and I was extremely horny! Karen said that because it had been so long, I could have sex with her any way I wanted to. Whenever she said that, I knew that I could go down on her pretty easily. She tried to resist letting me do that right off but she didn't resist too much. Needless to say I got right to licking away at her pussy."

"Did she resist letting you go down on her all the time like that?"

"Yes, Karen rarely let me get right to licking her pussy. Strangely to me, that wasn't the kind of foreplay she wanted me to get to. She would always make me get my dick inside her vagina for a couple of minutes before she'd let me crawl between her legs with my hungry tongue."

"So was there something special about that time?"

"Karen seemed to be extremely wet. When I realized how wet she was, I imagined that she had just had sex with another guy. That thought was never far from my mind with any woman! I devoured her pussy for some 45 minutes to an hour! I almost came in the sheets imagining that I was eating another man's cum out of her!"

"Did you bring it up about her being so excited and wet?"

"Not at all when I was eating and licking, but later after we had finished I asked her if she had been with someone else. She had gotten home late and we had been separated so I thought it was a valid question. There wasn't even any hostility in my tone of questioning. She didn't say yes or no; she just commented that since I had just eaten her, if I couldn't tell, she wasn't going to tell me!"

"How did that make you feel?"

"I was incredibly turned on. My heart said that she hadn't been with another, but my dick wanted her to have been! I think after a while my brain accepted what my dick had suspected."

"So you truly wanted her to have been with another guy?"

"Yes! Even though I wasn't absolutely sure, she tasted so good just then, that I wanted to encourage her to have more sex with other men!"

"So I take it that's what you're struggling with in your current marriage?"

"Yes! I don't really want her to have other lovers! Not lovers where she falls head over heels in love, but head over heels in lust with some guy! I can't bring myself to say it or even express my feelings out loud to her. My heart says it's not right, but my dick wants her to have others!"

"And then you could go down on her and eat the cum out of her worn out pussy? What's your current wife's name?"

"I can't tell you how excited I am about wanting to go down on Kristina. That's her name. I know it's ridiculous, but I want her to be with other men! Maybe only once but maybe all the time! I just want her to come home to me afterwards, the man she still loves emotionally!"

"Have you mentioned this to her?"

"No, I'm scared that she would leave me! It's just my penis gets hard every time I imagine another man with his cock buried to the hilt in her pussy! I find myself fantasizing about it nearly all the time! I want her to have lovers that fill her with their cum!"

"How's she supposed to know if you don't at least bring it up?"

"I don't know. This being my third marriage, I don't want to screw it up!"

"Can't you give her any hints? Maybe you could get her to explore the web with you. Visit a few sites with her that are oriented to sex the way you think you'd like it to be. You're not the only guy in the world with this distorted view of things. Sorry, should have been a little more delicate there. There are lots of websites devoted to your particular fetish!"

"I'm just scared that she'll think I'm a pervert! It's just that I can't get the feeling of wanting her to have sex with another man out of my head! My penis gets so hard when I imagine a cock driving inside of her and spitting it's cum all up inside of her!"

"Do I take it from that, you're back to masturbating about it."

"Yes! I masturbate all the time now. Sometimes two or three times in a day!"

"That must make you a little worn out when it comes to having interactive sex with your wife later."

"It makes it very difficult. In fact, we haven't had intercourse in almost a year!"

"A year! That's a long time for either of you to go without it! Why has it been so long?"

"I don't know for sure. Part of it is because I can't seem to keep an erection unless I'm thinking about her and another guy... any guy! When I do get an erection, it only lasts for a couple of minutes, tops! My mind is spinning in turmoil telling me I shouldn't be thinking of things like that while I'm with the woman I love and I just wilt. But if I do keep thinking about it while we're having sex, I cum within just a moment of being inside her! Then I can't get hard to try again. It's a lose-lose situation for both of us, but especially for her!"

"Do you go down on her in the meantime?"

"I did for a while, but I had to keep apologizing for not getting hard enough for long enough to have intercourse with her. I couldn't just blurt out what was bothering me! It's as if these thoughts have taken over my mind when I'm with her, even when I'm not, and I have no way to block them out!"

"Does that mean you don't even go down on her now?"

"Yeah. I mean, no I don't go down on her now. I avoid sex with her all together now. I know it's pathetic, but I don't know how I can make it better."

"So in the meantime you masturbate with your little penis dreaming of your wife in the arms of another man? You're getting your rocks off but you're not even trying to help her?"

"Uh huh."

"That really seems to be a dilemma! And just so you know what I think about it and you did ask for my opinion. I'm not going to mince words here. That is pathetic! You're pathetic for not trying! Now, what do you want me to help you with?"

"I'd like to be able to make love to my wife properly and not always be imagining her getting fucked by someone else."

"I hate to ask it this way, but are you sure your wife is not already having an affair? Almost any woman would be pushed into one given what you've made her endure."

"I don't think so, but she does have a lot of opportunity."

"It sounds like you've purposely been giving her opportunity, but we won't go there just yet. Now for the million-dollar question: Would you be upset if she was having sex with other men? (I'll bet I know this answer!)"

"I know I couldn't blame her if she was. And if I can't make her happy sexually, then I guess I would want her having sex with other men. The biggest fear I have is that she'll leave me!"

"(I won that one!) That is a real possibility! It seems you're too embarrassed to tell your wife how you feel! You know, she's probably worried about losing you as well! She probably thinks you don't want her or that you're not attracted to her for some reason! She probably even thinks you're the one who's having an affair! She needs you to touch her like you care and need her!"

"I couldn't have an affair! It's just not in my nature! I don't want another woman either!"

"Okay. I just had to see if that's what this is all about. Some men need to be able to justify to themselves an excuse for having an affair of their own. You know the old cliché; 'she did it so it's only fair'. Never mind you haven't wanted to try anymore and you have been pushing her to other men!"

"Really, I have no intention of wanting another woman! And I don't know anything else to do, or even how to go about fixing it! That IS why I've been wanting to talk to someone."

"I didn't say that you want another woman, it's just that I had to ask."

"Okay. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get carried away."

"There's a lot of things we have to run through here so let's let your problem simmer for the moment. You've put it on the back burner for a year so another day is not going to make that much of a difference right now. But we will get back to it! Promise me you'll read everything I type here for you today! Will you read all of what I'm going to give to you today?

"Sure. Okay."

"Good that's all I can ask of you for now. We both know why you're here right now though. You're horny and your fantasy is eating you up inside! You want to explore this little fantasy of yours, don't you?

"Yeah. Of course I do."

"So let me ask you a simpler question. Are you playing with your dick right now?"

"Uh huh."

"I could have guessed as much! Your mind is filled with lust and we couldn't get you to think straight if we tried right now. The only thing you can get straight right is the stiff little dick in you hand, so we're going to play for while. Is that what you want to do?"

"Definitely!"

"Would it get you even more excited thinking that your wife might be having sex with another man right NOW?"

"YES!"

"I could have guessed that answer but I thought better to ask. If you could be a fly on the wall where your wife is right this very moment, what would you hope to see?"

"I'd like to see her in a bed totally nude below a man with a stiff, hard cock sawing it in and out of her."

"Yep, there they are all right. I see them too! Let's paint that picture in our minds together! They've been going at it for about thirty minutes or so. You're not that interested in what he looks like. For you, any guy will do for this portrait, huh? Don't worry; you don't have to answer that. Kristina's already has been sucking on that cock of his earlier to his delight. She let him fuck her from behind for a while too and then sat on that stiff hard rod of his, letting his searing flesh penetrate her horny pussy. We got here late so we've missed them tearing their clothes off each other as they stumbled into the room. Next time we'll have to start earlier so we can catch every delicious moment of their encounter, but for us it doesn't matter right now. We could fill in those blanks without much effort if we tried, but there's really no need for our canvas. His cock has been swollen and hungry for her since they met! They're both desperate for one another! It's been really hot between them for a while already! Each one of them is trying to impress the other with their sexual skills! Their bodies are covered with a faint sheen of pleasure. The room would smell sweet with the perfume of their desire for one another. That rock-solid cock of his is showing her that THIS man really desires being with her! She's doing everything and anything with him to show him that she indeed is a desirable woman! She'll try any position he suggests and if he can't come up with one she'll suggest a few. She needs to have a man, THIS man, to desire her! Now they're both ready to come! Their bodies have been simmering with their need to quench the fires of their loins. They both need to cum but they won't come too quickly. They still have some things to learn about the other. It's too bad you couldn't be like this real man for your wife! Do you think your wife is liking this?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.