Oscar Meyers
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Oscar is a screwup until he encounters the God in a dust devil. Follow his life as he grows from being a soldier, to scholar, and finally to prophet. This is a story about duty and the price of honor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic  

Oscar woke beside the beautiful woman feeling exceptionally rested. The morning air was cool and he enjoyed lying under the covers heated by the warmth of her body. He watched her sleep, the features of her face were soft and vulnerable. He enjoyed her company in and out of the bed. She was a beauty and a brain, a delightful conversationalist that was able to talk about any topic. She possessed a deep insight into her work that made her invaluable in the war against terrorism.

He slipped out of the bed, moving from the room with a soft step so as not to wake her. He entered the second bathroom raising the seat on the toilet and relieved his bladder without closing the door behind him. Looking in the mirror as he pissed, he realized that he had a nice body with a cock that was disproportionately large. As he shook his cock to get rid of that last drop, he realized that he had become much more comfortable with his nudity over the past week. After washing his hands, he cupped them and drank the water that filled his palms. He rinsed his mouth and then spat out the water knowing that after breakfast he would brush his teeth and shave. The face looking back at him was his, now that he had gotten rid of the beard.

He went into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee, smiling at her use of the old fashioned percolator. He hadn’t seen one of them in ages. Nothing could load the air with the smell of coffee faster than a real percolator. The perking sound was like music to his ears; it sounded so much better than the rumble of the drip coffee makers.

He heard a noise at the front door and figured it was the paper boy. The front door opened and someone entered the house. He spun to see who it was, not expecting a visitor this early in the morning. He moved quietly out of the kitchen, picking up a knife as he went, ready to act. He came face to face with a woman that looked like a smaller version of Jennifer. She had little spots of red, yellow, and blue paint on her face and hands.

She giggled at the sight of the man standing naked before her. Her eyes flicked down to take in his manhood and then went back to his face. Not quite believing what she had seen, her eyes were drawn to his member once again. She laughed and said, “Just like sis. She always gets the good ones. Where is she?”

Setting the knife on the counter, he answered, “She’s in bed.”

She wondered what he was doing out here if she was in bed. She looked down at his member and asked, “What’s your name?”

“I’m Oscar Meyers.”

She giggled and said, “Nice to meet you Oscar Meyers with the foot long wiener.”

For the first time in his life, he laughed at a joke about his name. It was about that time that he realized that he was naked. He said, “Excuse me while I get dressed.”

She answered, “No need. Living with sis, a girl tends to get used to seeing men in your condition. I have to use the bathroom.”

He remembered an important item just before she closed the door and called out to her, “I forgot to lower the seat!”

As she closed the door, he heard her grump, “Men!”

He laughed and returned to the kitchen. He poured two cups of coffee and set them on the table. Sitting on one of the chairs, he waited to see who would come out first, Jennifer or her sister. He sipped his coffee, remembering that only ten days ago he had been wandering in the desert lost. That was a time when he would have killed for a cup of coffee that tasted this good.

The sister came out and sat at the table with him. He knew nothing about this woman and didn’t really know what to talk to her about. He decided that her absence was as good of a topic as any. He asked, “By the way, sister of Jennifer, what have you been up to?”

She didn’t notice how he addressed her, more interested in the question. She answered, “I’ve been out paint balling. Our team won the tournament.”

At his confused expression, she explained, “It’s like fighting, but instead of using bullets we use paint balls.”

He stared at her as an idea formed in his mind. He said, “Tell me more about this paint balling.”

She enthusiastically told him about the sport. He listened to her stories with fascination and finally asked if he could see her equipment. She went out to her car and returned with a duffel bag. She pulled out the paint ball gun and handed it to him as she explained its operation. He held it almost reverently and smiled up at her as he said, “Thank you very much.”

“What for?”

He held the gun examining it. The design was rather interesting, but he could see how it could be used. He looked at her with a wry smile as he answered, “You have given me a solution to a problem that I’ve been worrying about for a week.”

A very naked Jennifer came out of the bedroom, wiping the sleep from her eyes. She saw her sister and Oscar sitting around the table talking with each other. She also noticed that Oscar was naked. Teasing, she asked, “So, you’ve dropped me for my little sister already?”

Oscar, taking her comment seriously, answered, “No. I would never do that to you. I care too much for you to ever hurt you that way. Believe me.”

She laughed as she said, “Hey, relax. I was just teasing you.”

Oscar, embarrassed by his over reaction, wanted to set things straight. He struggled to find an appropriate word describing their relationship. They were sleeping together without a commitment. The whole situation basically confused him. He said, “Oh, I didn’t realize. I’m just not used to this whole relationship thing.”

Both women looked at him like he had pointed to a ball and said that it was a box. Jennifer said, “I don’t think we have a relationship thing.”

“We don’t?”

Expecting to have a very bad confrontation, Jennifer looked at her sister and asked, “Would you mind stepping out a moment?”

Wondering what he had said wrong, Oscar watched as the sister left the room. Once she was gone, he asked, “Why would you ask her to leave?”

“We have to talk about you and me.”

Puzzled, he asked, “Are you taking this more seriously than you told me earlier?”

“No, are you?”

“Not really. I mean you are the first and only woman I’ve ever been to bed with, but you made your position quite clear.”

The discussion wasn’t clear and Jennifer wondered if it was because she was still sleepy. She went into the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee. Pouring a little milk into it, she returned to the kitchen table. She sat down and asked, “So why did you call it a relationship thing?”

“I don’t know what else to call it. What would you call it?”

She laughed so hard that she had to set her coffee down to keep from spilling it. She couldn’t believe that she had been afraid that he had fallen in love with her. At least now she didn’t have to tell him that she didn’t share the same feelings towards him. She finally answered, “I guess relationship thing is about as good of a description of it as any.”

He shrugged his shoulders and turned to the paint ball gun. He said, “The sister of Jennifer showed me this paint gun. I think this is the solution I’ve been looking for.”

Jennifer looked at him with a wry expression and asked, “The sister of Jennifer?”

He looked up with a grin and answered, “She never told me her name, just that she was your sister. So, I will call her sister of Jennifer until I have a better name.”

Jennifer laughed and shook her head. There were times when Oscar really amazed her and this was one of them. She decided to have a little fun with him. She said, “My sister’s name is George.”

He turned his attention back to the paint ball gun. He asked, “Can we get these built to current military armament design?”

“You can ask a maker.” Noticing his confused expression, she added, “A Druid that makes the supplies for other Druids. They are very excellent craftsman.”

“I wonder if they make hand grenades and land mines.” He looked up and then shouted, “Hey, George. Can you come back here?”

Jennifer’s sister returned to the room with a very wry expression on her face. She looked at her sister with a crooked smile as she asked, “Did Jed tell you my name was George?”

He glanced at Jennifer and then smiled. He said, “Let me guess. You have nicknames for each other and use them to make fun of each other.”

“You got it.”

“Sibling rivalry. So what is your real name?”

She laughed and said, “Georgia.”

Oscar nodded and, in a very serious tone of voice, said, “I like George better.”

Jennifer giggled as her sister rolled her eyes. Georgia asked, “Why is it that every Druid I’ve ever met likes George better?”

Oscar looked at her for a minute as though looking deep inside her. He then answered, “You have the spirit of a George. Georgia sounds like some Southern Belle. You aren’t a Southern Belle. You are definitely a George.”

Georgia shook her head and gave up. She also realized that she liked the reason why he preferred George. She wasn’t a Southern Belle, enjoying the rough and tumble life much more than tea parties and shopping. Smiling at Oscar, she said, “You can call me George.”

Jennifer looked at her sister in shock. This was the first time that she ever allowed anyone other than her to call her George. She looked at Oscar and realized that he had no idea of how unusual her compliance was. Then she realized that he was the first to explain why he liked George better.

“Thank you,” he answered. His mind returned to the reason why he had called for her to return and asked, “Are there paint ball grenades?”

“Sure, they have several different kinds of grenades,” she replied. She thought about it for a moment and recalled something that she had heard over the weekend. She added, “They even have land mines in prototype development.”

His eyes lit up with glee at the news. This was getting better and better. He could possibly have American and Russian military weapons built that would fire paintballs. He also wanted to make sure that he could get the paintball versions to make the same sounds as their real counterparts. Excited by the information, he asked, “Can you show me how to use this stuff?”

Georgia answered, “Sure. I’ll take you to one of the ranges and you can try it there. I’ll even set up a little competition.”

Oscar asked, “Can we go now?”

She laughed at his enthusiasm. She answered, “Not today, I have more important things to do. I just drove all night after a major competition yesterday. I need to get some sleep.”

He barely heard her answer and replied, “Well, if you need any help getting to sleep just let me know. I’m really anxious to get out there.”

Jennifer and Georgia both laughed at his statement. He looked up at them and realized what he had said. He apologized, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to say it that way.”

Georgia teased, “Here I was hoping that you would help me get to sleep.”

He blushed and looked at the paint ball gun as a way to avoid looking at them. Jennifer laughed at his embarrassment. There were times that he was just so cute. He felt her gaze and looked to her seeking help, but it only caused her to laugh harder. Georgia stood up and while winking at Oscar said, “I’m off to bed now.”

He looked up with a twinkle in his eye, deciding that he could tease just as well. He said, “If you have trouble falling asleep just call.”

At the look from Jennifer, he added, “I’ll bring you a sleeping pill.”

Georgia laughed all of the way to her bedroom. Jennifer watched her go, surprised to see the flirtatious manner in which she moved her hips. She had never seen her sister flirt with a man before. She turned to Oscar and said, “I think my little sister likes you.”

Oscar nodded absently as he stared off into space thinking about his training program. He answered, “I like her, too.”

She shook her head and repeated her statement with greater emphasis on likes. “She likes you.”

He looked up confused by the repetition of the conversation and said, “That’s nice. I like her, too. She seems like a great person.”

Jennifer moved around the table to sit beside him. She put her hand on his arm and said, “Listen carefully. She likes you.”

He looked at her with the same intensity that he had been looking at the paint ball gun. Suddenly nervous, he licked his lips and asked, “Are you saying that she likes me in the way that a woman likes a man?”

“Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying,” replied Jennifer. She looked at him for a moment trying to decipher his thoughts. She could see that he was thinking furiously.

With a frown, he replied, “Oh. I don’t know what to think of that.”

“What do you mean?”

“Before I met you, I had never held a girl’s hand,” he answered despite how uncomfortable it made him feel. There was a slight trace of emotion that bordered on sadness, perhaps regret, in his voice. Uncertain on how to act, he asked, “What would you suggest, considering the situation?”

His uncertainty tugged at her heart. She cared about him a lot, but she wasn’t in love with him. She looked towards her sister’s bedroom and realized that her sister could very well fall in love with him. She looked back at him and said, “Let her make the first move. Don’t turn down anything she offers.”

He started to say, “You mean even if...”

She interrupted him and said, “I am telling you not to turn down anything she offers.”

Oscar, lying in a small depression in the ground, waited under a small camouflage blanket. He had prepared two of them before coming to the paint ball range. He had tied green grass to the small loops sewn into the blanket. There was enough grass to look like a patch of wild grass. He had taken one and given the other to George. She was lying on the ground about thirty yards from his position facing him. He knew where she was and still had difficulty seeing her.

The enemy team moved with caution into the clearing approaching their flag. Oscar had watched them for twenty minutes. Eighteen of the twenty people on the enemy team watched the clearing trying to decide if he or George was there. He and George comprised one full team.

A member of the enemy team entered the clearing, moving towards the flag. He stopped and turned to look back at his team mates. Oscar fired a single shot and the man was splashed with paint. His team mates in the woods looked for the source of the shot, but couldn’t tell where it had come from. Their attention had been on the target, drawn to him when he had turned to look back at them.

Oscar waited for the other team to make its move. He could see the team captain gesturing to five others. The five team members, crawled on their belly toward the flag. They did their best to use the cover available. Three shots from one side and two from the other rang out. All five were out of the game. They went over to the flag to watch the rest of the fight.

The commander and three other men pulled back from the tree line into deep cover. They were gone for ten minutes. Oscar smiled as he knew they were planing something big now that they thought they knew where he and she were located. Ten men, in two groups of five, charged towards groups of fallen branches that were near Oscar and George. They fired into the branches as they ran. Ten shots rang out and all ten were down with paint splotches on their backs. When the ten had made their move, the remaining two ran towards the flag. They had almost reached it when two shots brought them down. They joined the others at the flag.

They waited under their cover for fifteen more minutes, watching the tree line for movement. One of the enemy team members had a reputation for being a sniper and they believed that he was waiting for them to move before firing. The fact that he hadn’t fired before now meant that he hadn’t identified their position yet.

Oscar was surprised when George let loose several shots. The sniper must have been behind him. He waited five more minutes for any trace of movement or sign that anyone was watching them. It was his turn to be the tiger bait. He slowly crawled to the edge of the woods. No shots rang out and he finally saw the sniper sitting next to a tree with a look of disgust on his face. The sniper stood up and stomped over to the flag with the rest of the team.

Oscar covered the tree line while George slowly inched her way to the tree line. They did a rock, scissors, and paper across the meadow from each other. Oscar lost, so it was his turn to guard the flag. He watched as she moved into the trees and quickly disappeared. The enemy camp was about a ten minute walk from their location, but it could take her thirty minutes to cover that distance. He settled in to watch his surroundings. There was always a chance that the other side wouldn’t leave anyone to guard their flag, but have a man waiting off to the side to take advantage of the fact that their team only had two members. He watched and listened to his surroundings. He wasn’t used to fighting in a forest, but the basic principles were the same as fighting in the desert.

He heard a several birds take flight from a hundred yards behind his position. He turned and faced that direction. Five minutes later, a woman stepped into a very small opening between some trees. He fired several shots in her direction and she was quickly covered in red paint. If they had told him accurate numbers for the enemy team, George and he had won by default. They had taken out the entire opposite team.

He continued to wait. The engagement wasn’t over until the referee blew the whistle. His eyes continued to search the tree line for any sign of movement. He watched the squirrels and the birds. The birds flitted normally from tree to tree. The squirrels did squirrel things without much care. Still, he did not move. Finally, after about forty minutes a whistle blew.

He stood up and went to the flag where the other team was still sitting around. It was beginning to get dark. The team captain headed over to him with an outstretched hand. Oscar accepted the hand in a friendly handshake. The guy said in German, “Damn, I couldn’t believe it. Even after you wiped out our whole group, I still had no idea where you were.”

Oscar laughed and replied in German, “We worked hard on our camouflage before we got here.”

“I’ve never seen anything like it. You and her fought all day, won every fight regardless of whose team you were on, and you never got hit.”

The group headed to the staging area talking as they went. Even though Oscar had never spoken a word of German before today, he understood everything and responded with a native accent. The group was surprised to find out that he wasn’t a German based on his abilities with the language. The thing that had given him away was some of the cultural references. Oscar said, “She’s good, isn’t she?”

The guy laughed aloud as he said, “Good? Did you know that half of this team was Special Forces trained? She is very good.”

Oscar shook his head as they walked. He thought about Georgia and her performance in the game. She had really been outstanding. In the morning, she had spent almost two hours in a tree and took out three people. They had just spent two hours laying on the ground absolutely still. She didn’t have much of the tactics down, but she went where she was told and did what was required to achieve her goal.

They met up at the staging area and settled around the picnic tables there. Over beer and sausages, everyone talked about the days events. Oscar and Georgia did not have to pay since they were the grand winners of the day. They laughed when the last team described their charge against the fallen branches, sure that they must be hidden in them somewhere because that was the only cover available. One member of the team had almost stepped on Oscar in the charge, confident in his footing. Oscar had not been able to see that since it had happened behind him.

After everyone had eaten, Oscar and Georgia left the group and headed to her car. As they put their stuff in the trunk, Georgia said, “Did you know that the captain of that team is the German champion paint baller?”

Oscar was shocked at that piece of information. He had assumed that this was some local club. He said, “I’m really surprised, I thought his tactics were rather coarse and too direct. In terms of skill, he was okay.”

She looked at him and shook her head at his attitude. She replied, “You don’t even know what we accomplished here. We made paint ball history, this afternoon.”

He asked, “In what way?”

“A two person team took on twenty of the best in the country and won,” she answered as she looked at him with pride. She added, “you brought an entire new dimension to the game.”

Oscar couldn’t figure out what he had done that was so novel. The last time, there were so many of the enemy that any chance of getting seen would have lost the game. There was only one choice, hide very well and wait for the enemy to come to them. He shrugged his shoulders and said, “You were outstanding. Not many people can stand in a tree for two hours without moving. Any little movement in a tree announces itself a long distance. It’s tough enough to lay on the ground like that and stay still. I would be honored if you had me as a teammate again in the future.”

She looked over at him with delight. His comments meant a lot since praise in this game was very infrequent. Most people talked about the things they did in the game, not the things their team mates did, except when someone did something very stupid. It was common for people to talk about how they should have done this or how great that particular action of theirs worked out. She said, “You really mean that, don’t you.”

He looked at her with a smile and replied, “Of course. You were phenomenal. I bet you are a most valued player.”

She frowned a little and said, “Usually I end up guarding the flag. The men go out to do the major fighting while I’m left defending.”

He shook his head and said, “Then they are fools. You are much better than any of the guys that were on the other team.”

She glowed in his praise. To be compared to a national champion by him was great. To be considered better than a national champion was unbelievable. She moved to the drivers side door and opened it. Oscar closed the trunk, and then went to the other side of the car opening his door. They paused for a moment looking at each other over the roof of the car.

Oscar got in and buckled his seatbelt. She sat in the driver’s seat waiting before turning on the power to the motor. He glanced at her and saw that she was deep in thought about something. She turned to him suddenly and asked, “What do you think of me?

He answered, “I think you are smart, capable, witty, funny, and a very good athlete. I think you are a good person with a caring nature. You are also deep, prone to thinking things through before you act. I like that. I truly enjoy being with you.”

She looked at him for a moment in surprise. He hadn’t commented on her appearance at all. Either he didn’t think she was attractive, which she didn’t think was the case, or he valued the inner her much more. She felt a tingle in her pussy as she thought about that. She was going to have to talk to her sister about this guy.

Oscar sat in the passenger seat thinking about the paint ball game they had just played. He was convinced that was the way to do the training. Nothing can demonstrate a kill better than a big splash of red paint on the clothes. The training would have to be more realistic with patrols, enemy camps, and a wider variety of weapons. The targets would have to think and act like terrorists. In fact, the soldiers would have to think like terrorists. Mentally, he worked out the details of his training program during the drive from the range to the base.

Georgia was thinking completely different thoughts as she drove along. She was trying to decide what to do about Oscar. She hadn’t ever dated much, disappointed at most men’s testosterone driven behavior and nearly total focus on sex. Few men had ever listened to her or placed much value on her opinions or abilities. To most men, she was a blond with big tits and an ass to kill for. When Oscar talked to her, he looked at her eyes and not her chest. He listened and didn’t lecture her on how things were in the world of Oscar.

She occasionally glanced over at him as she drove. He was busy thinking about something important to him, but he wasn’t pushing his ideas on her. Some men, when they were trying to think something through, would want to tell you their idea as they developed it. He would solve his problem and then tell you if it might be of interest to you.

Both of them were surprised when they reached the house. She parked the car in the driveway and got out to wait for him. He got out of the car and walked to the back to carry the gear into the house. She opened the trunk and he started pulling their gear out. He handed her the gear that belonged to her and took his own gear out of the trunk. She realized after he handed her stuff to her that she had been about to yell at him. She had thought that he was going to act testosterone driven and try to carry everything. In a way, he was acknowledging her strength and accepting it without making a big deal out of it.

As they approached the door, Oscar stopped. Looking uneasy at what he was about say, he shifted his weight from leg to leg. Finally, he said, “Before we go in, I just wanted to thank you for taking me there. I really had a great time and you were wonderful company.”

She turned to him posed to accept a kiss, but he opened the door to the house. It was difficult, but she didn’t let her disappointment show. She entered the house and looked around finding Jennifer, interrupted while reading some reports, looking up at them when they entered. She asked, “So, how did it go?”

Georgia looked over at Oscar expecting him to monopolize the discussion. He took her hesitation as an invitation to speak. He answered, “I had a great time. George should tell you how we did because she knows more about this than me.”

He turned to look at her waiting for her answer. She turned to tell her sister all about the days events. He watched and listened to her assessment of the day. Her assessment was full of praise for him and how they did as a team. She practically glowed as she told the events. The glow on her face didn’t go unnoticed by Jennifer. After hearing about the whole day, Jennifer asked, “How come you don’t have paint on your clothes?”

Georgia smiled and answered, “We never got hit.”

“Really, you usually come home covered with the stuff.”

Georgia looked at Oscar out of the corner of her eye and answered, “I got to be offense this time. I really like going after the enemy.”

Oscar added, “She’s very good at this stuff. You should have seen her. She was magnificent.”

Jennifer watched her sister light up like a hundred watt light bulb. She stared at her sister, seeing a woman rather than a tomboy for the first time in her life. A simple glance at Oscar show him standing there totally oblivious to his effect on her sister. She suggested, “Oscar, why don’t you take a shower and I’ll fix a little snack for us to eat. I bet after all that exercise, you two are pretty hungry.”

Oscar nodded and headed into the bedroom to use the shower there. Georgia stayed with her sister for a minute. When she heard the water come on in the shower, she requested, “Tell me what to do.”

Jennifer pretended to be a little slow on the uptake. She asked, “About what?”

“I like him.”

She remembered how Oscar had handled that statement and said, “I like him too. He’s a nice guy.”

Georgia, exasperated, said, “I mean, I really like him. You know, I like him that way.”

Jennifer smiled and patted the couch next to her. She said, “Come here and tell your big sister all about it.”

“He makes me feel all giddy inside. I want to grab him and never let go,” asserted Georgia. She added, “He’s so cute and cuddly. I’m feeling things inside that I’ve never felt for a man before. I thought he was going to kiss me outside and I practically wanted to cry when he didn’t.”

Jennifer put her hand on her sister’s arm. She said, “You’ve got it bad, don’t you?”

“Yeah. He makes my knees wet.”

“Your knees wet?” ask Jennifer with a laugh.

Georgia blushed and said, “I meant, he makes my knees weak.”

“And what does he make wet?”

Georgia, embarrassed, stood up and said, “I better take my shower now.”

Jennifer laughed as her sister practically ran from the room. Shaking her head, she knew that the sleeping arrangements around the house were going to change. She wondered how Oscar was going to take it, hoping that he would miss being with her. He was cute, and good in bed. She was going to miss that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.