Oscar Meyers
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Oscar is a screwup until he encounters the God in a dust devil. Follow his life as he grows from being a soldier, to scholar, and finally to prophet. This is a story about duty and the price of honor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic  

Oscar had hidden the Hummer that morning about three hundred meters into a ravine and went to scout the area around it. When he had come around a boulder, he had spotted a guard on the mountain across from him. Squatting on a boulder the guard watched the pass below and, fortunately, had not seen him.

It had taken him the entire day to scout the area without the guard spotting him. With a smile, he knew that he had found the camp that represented his final destination. It was a small camp and appeared like it would be relatively easy to take out. Appearances could be deceiving. The men in the camp had that hard look that suggested they were battle hardened and wouldn’t panic.

It was approaching sunset and he was sitting twenty meters away from the guard. He had stayed still and close to the ground, looking like a boulder amongst the rough terrain, for the past several hours. His ability to hide himself in the open was confirmed when the previous guard had walked within five feet of him when he had been relieved. Over the past three weeks, he had gained a lot of patience and could wait for hours without moving. Now, he waited for the sky to darken even more.

The sky slowly darkened, but the moon rose a quarter full. It was brighter than he wanted for tonight’s operation, so he waited for the time to come when it would start to set before creeping up on the guard. He took him out with his usual efficiency before he moved to the location of the second guard. The muscles in his legs threatened to cramp from the long period of inactivity. It took him an hour to get close enough to take the second guard out.

He moved into camp with his normal stealth. The tents from which snoring sounds were emitted were not of interest while tents that showed activity were too dangerous to explore. He went into a quiet tent and was surprised to find two men sleeping on cots. He quietly slipped out and went on his way. He finally found a supply tent, only to discover that it was very poorly stocked. He realized that meant these terrorists had seen action lately and would have to re-supply from one of the weapons caches soon. Perhaps they had already tried and died in the process.

There were no explosives here for him to use and he was at a loss for a moment at what he should do. Making a quick decision, he picked up four RPG launchers and carried them to one of the guard positions. He returned for two boxes grenades and took a moment to fill his pockets with several clips of ammunition. Returning to the guard position, he set his rifle on the ground next to him and prepared the four RPG launchers with grenades.

He waited for dawn so that he would be able to see his targets. It wasn’t easy to remain alert because of the number of hours that he had been awake. This was a very dangerous time. If a relief guard discovered the other body, then he would have to act immediately. When there was finally enough light to see, he aimed an RPG at the command tent. He fired and dropped the launcher only to pick up another RPG and fire at the supply tent. He watched as the grenade hit it and shook his head, as the explosion was disappointingly small. He fired another RPG at one of the tents where he was sure that men were sleeping and none had emerged.

He picked up the rifle and began shooting everything that moved. He would fire three shots and then switch to another target. He kept it up until there was no more movement in the camp below. He stopped and changed his position moving carefully so that he could not be seen from the camp below. He found a position that had good cover and watched the camp. One of the terrorists crawled out of a tent. Oscar fired three shots at the man, stopping him with his body half out of the tent.

He waited several hours more, watching for movement. He ate one of the Russian rations while waiting, amazed that he was able to swallow the horrible food. The camp below was still and lifeless while above, the vultures circled ever lower. He froze when he heard sounds approaching the camp. For a minute, he wondered if he had attacked a secondary camp rather than the main camp. He readied his gun for action. He still had one RPG left and could use that if necessary.

Ever since his encounter with the God, he had heard nothing except Arabic. The men coming were whispering commands in English and this presented him with an interesting dilemma that he had not considered. He wondered how he could establish his identity to soldiers walking nervously into the site of a destroyed terrorist camp without getting shot. They approached the camp, moving carefully, while he waited. He removed the cloak making his American uniform, such as it was, visible.

Thirty men slowly crept into the camp observing the damage wrought by Oscar’s attack. The man in charge had the men spread out to look for the possible causes. Quiet, Oscar watched as a man headed in his direction and was disappointed when he didn’t recognize him. He set his gun down quietly and then called out, “Private First Class Oscar Meyers reporting for duty.”

Every man in the camp turned in his direction with rifles pointed at him. He slowly stood up without his rifle. One of the men in camp shouted, “Oscar Meyers, what do we call you?”

Believing that he recognized the voice, Oscar frowned as he called back, “Foo!”

The man in the camp shouted up, “Get down here, Private Foo!”

Oscar climbed down from his position. He walked through the camp looking at the damage he had caused, he glanced at the man that had shouted. There was no doubt, he had been correct in identifying whom it had been. He walked up to the Sergeant and saluted. “Reporting for duty Sir.”

“We had you listed as MIA,” barked the Sergeant. He looked over Oscar, taking note of the short pants, ripped shirt, and dirty appearance. He asked, “Do you know what happened here?”

“Yes, Sergeant,” replied Oscar. He relaxed a little as he looked around taking in the damage that he had caused. He said, “I took out the camp.”

“Single-handedly?”

“Yes, Sergeant.” Oscar, in a flash of insight, realized that he was no longer scared of the Sergeant. He relaxed and said, “I took four RPG launchers and some ammo. I sat up there and shot the command tent and the supply tent. I must say that I was rather disappointed at the results of hitting the supply tent. Usually, there is a much bigger explosion than that.”

The Sergeant stared fixedly at Oscar for a minute. He barked, “Everyone, form up and let’s get back to camp.”

Oscar asked, “Do you mind if I get my Hummer?”

The Sergeant ordered, “Come with me and we’ll pick it up later.”

Oscar nodded and headed up the hill to where he had been. The Sergeant shouted, “Get back here, Foo.”

Oscar ignored him as he went to where he had dropped his cloak. Bending down and picking up his cloak, he put it on before heading down the hill. He reached the Sergeant and said, “That’s Private Oscar Meyers, Sergeant.”

The Sergeant stared at Oscar and shook his head. He could see that the man had changed in some significant way. It was hard to believe that Oscar had gone up the hill and back without tripping. There had been none of his normal accidents, he spoke with assurance, and looked him in the eye. He ordered, “Come with us, Private.”

Oscar shrugged and replied, “Yes, Sergeant. I might add that I have video tapes of the people killed in about six terrorist camps and the laptop computers from those same camps. The only one that I didn’t get any data on was the site where some poison gas was stored.”

The Sergeant froze in mid-step at the news that Oscar was claiming that he had destroyed the camp where the WMD had been stored. He turned in slow motion and asked, “You were the one that blew up the WMD site in Iran?”

“I have no idea where it was located. There weren’t any national boundaries on my map. I just followed the directions there and took it out.”

The Sergeant called to one of the other men in the squad, “Peterson, take the squad back to camp.”

Peterson replied, “yes, Sergeant.”

“Take me to your Hummer.”

The Sergeant followed Oscar as he moved across the rugged terrain. Much to his surprise, he was having a hard time keeping up with the sure-footed private. Oscar had to stop several times to wait for him to catch up. They had just reached a spot overlooking the Hummer when Oscar said, “Hold on. We need to get down.”

The Sergeant lowered himself to the ground. The rocks pressed unpleasantly against his buttocks. He looked around and didn’t see anything. He looked over at Oscar who was staring at the horizon. Even as close as they were, he realized that Oscar was almost invisible among the rocks. Oscar said, “There are three trucks over there coming from a terrorist camp that’s located about twenty klicks to the east. They are either heading here, in which case we need to get ready for a fight or they are heading to a weapons cache.”

As the Sergeant reached for his radio he said, “I’ll call in supporting aircraft.”

Oscar, holding up a hand, interrupted, “We only need to do that if they head this way.”

“Why?” asked the Sergeant. He was finding the new Oscar rather difficult. The man was on top of the situation like a real veteran. It appeared to him that Oscar knew more about desert warfare than any of the other men in the unit knew. He observed things and acted immediately on those observations. The dust plumes were still very small specks on the horizon. He found himself talking to Oscar like a peer rather than as a Sergeant to a Private.

“They’ll all die if they go to the weapons cache.” Oscar watched the dust plumes with total focus. He smiled when he realized that they were heading to the weapons cache. He sat back and said, “Watch what happens now.”

The Sergeant looked at Oscar in disbelief. He turned to watch the dust plumes. They slowly dissipated. About a minute later, a huge plume of dust rose in the air. He could hear the distant explosion as a very small pop. Oscar turned to him and said, “Very nice. I booby trapped it two days ago. Looks like I did a good job.”

The Sergeant nodded as he watched the dust rise higher in the air. It had been a major explosion and he was impressed as he said, “Yes, it does.”

Oscar stood and headed to the Hummer. When he reached it, he opened the passenger side door to remove the stuff on the seat and put it in the back seat. The Sergeant watched as Oscar pulled out an RPG launcher with a grenade and another rifle. When the Sergeant came over, Oscar explained, “Sorry, I didn’t expect to have any passengers.”

The Sergeant examined the back of the Hummer and whistled. He said, “You’ve got an arsenal in there.”

Oscar shrugged and replied, “I’ve been borrowing weapons from the enemy. Can’t ever have too much except when it is more than you can carry. Funny how excited they get when I return them.”

The Sergeant nodded at the black humor and then caught his first full whiff of Oscar. The man stunk to high heaven and he said, “You need to take a shower man.”

Oscar laughed and said, “I know. I smell like those guys laying on the ground back there. I need to change out of this uniform. I’ve been living it ever since I was separated from my unit. I also need to eat something. I’ve been living off of Russian rations, and they really suck.”

The Sergeant thought about what Oscar must have been through over the past month. “When we get back to camp, we can arrange all of that.”

Oscar replied, “Thank you, Sergeant.”

Oscar drove to camp following the directions provided by the Sergeant. It wasn’t that long of a trip since he was able to drive directly there. He did think that the Sergeant was about to get sick because of his odor. All of the windows that hadn’t been shot out were down to get fresh air into the truck.

He pulled into camp and exited from the Hummer, stretching as he looked around at all of the people in his unit. He looked at each person and realized that they didn’t intimidate him any more. The camp was huge with a mess tent and a supply tent. His eyes automatically searched out ways that the camp could be attacked.

The Sergeant looked around and pointed out a tent. He said, “There’s a spare bed in there.”

Oscar nodded and said, “I’m afraid that all of my gear was lost. It was blown up in my first engagement.”

The Sergeant said, “Get to supply tent and get what you need from the Sergeant there. Then get washed and fed. I’ll be in the Colonel’s office briefing him.”

Oscar opened a door of the Hummer and reached in. He pulled out a stack of laptops and the video camera. He handed them to the Sergeant and said, “Here’s the intelligence that I’ve gathered.”

Oscar headed off to the supply tent to get a fresh uniform and other supplies. He entered and strode up to the Supply Sergeant. The man took one whiff of him and handed him a clean uniform. He said, “Get clean, then come back here.”

Oscar turned and left the supply tent with a clean uniform. He walked around looking for the showers. He finally stopped someone and asked, “Where are the showers?”

The other private pointed to a tent and said, “On the other side of that tent.”

Oscar walked to the other side of the tent; smelling the water in the air he was able to go directly to the tent with the showers. Walking in, he smiled at the thought of being clean for the first time in a long time. He stripped and turned on the water making sure that it was hot. In minutes, the floor beneath him was running with mud. He looked down at the floor, surprised that all of that dirt had come off him. He also noticed his cock for the first time, staring at it for a second shocked by the size of it. He told the wall, “The women are going to love that.”

He lathered up and washed his hair. He had a thick growth of beard, but didn’t have a razor on hand. The fact that the water ran gray when he rinsed forced him to wash a second time checking to make sure the water ran clear when he was done. Finished with his shower, he took a few minutes to stand under the hot water enjoying the feeling of it running over his body. Finally, shutting the water off and stepping out of the stall, he dried himself with a towel and looked at himself in the mirror. He didn’t look any different other than the beard and unruly hair, but he felt different.

Dressing in the new uniform, he put on the cloak and picked up the old uniform. He went to the tent the Sergeant had pointed out and put the uniform at the foot of the bed. He’d find out what to do with it later. He searched the pockets of the old uniform and put the items in his new uniform. It was only when he pulled out the map that he realized he had forgotten to give it to the Sergeant.

It was lunchtime by the time he exited his tent. He went into the mess hall and joined the end of the line. Most people didn’t even take notice of him; he was just another private waiting for lunch. The line progressed fairly quickly and he eyed the food ravenously. Too long of a time spent living off Russian rations was about to end with a feast.

Oscar was still pretty far back in the line when two men in Special Forces uniforms came into the mess hall. They pushed their way into the middle of the line, intimidating the regular forces. Infuriated, Oscar stepped out of line and went to them. Despite the fact that they outranked him, he ordered, “Apologize to everyone here and then get in the back of the line.”

The two men looked down at him and laughed. One of them asked, “What are you going to do about it?”

Oscar looked up at the man and stared him straight in the eye. In an even tone of voice that showed no fear, he answered, “I’ll cut your balls off and fry them for my lunch.”

The other people in line started backing away. Both men towered over Oscar and tried to look intimidating, but with no luck. The one he had answered looked down at him with anger flashing in his eyes. He said, “I’d like to see you do that.”

Oscar turned and headed towards the door. A number of people breathed a sigh of relief until he called out, “Come on, mister tough guy. Let’s see if you can push me around.”

The two men followed him out of the mess tent. Oscar turned and faced them. He was calm and relaxed. One of the big guys said, “Come on. You don’t expect us to fight you. You’re a shrimp.”

The other taunted, “Why don’t you run home to mother now?”

Voice even and filled with steel, Oscar replied, “The strong are supposed to protect the weak, not push them around. If you apologize to everyone in the tent, I’ll let you go.”

“I’m not apologizing to anyone!”

Oscar spun and kicked him across the face. He returned to his original stance looking at the two men. They charged and the fight heated up. A large crowd gathered around to watch as the fight continued long beyond what anyone believed possible considering the difference in size of the combatants and that the smaller man was out numbered.

The commotion was enough to bring Oscar’s Sergeant and the Colonel from the command tent. The Colonel stopped the Sergeant from breaking up the fight as he watched Oscar dance around and strike the special services guys at will. He took a few hits, but they didn’t slow him down. The Colonel turned to the Sergeant and asked, “Isn’t that Foo?”

The Sergeant watched open mouthed as Oscar took down one of the special service guys with a leg sweep. He answered, “Yes, Sir. That’s Foo. We found him at the camp that I was telling you about.”

“He’s become quite a fighter.”

“Yes, Sir,” replied the Sergeant. He looked at Oscar and said, “Something happened to him out there. He’s not the same Private Meyers that got separated from his unit.”

The Colonel said, “I once saw an exhibition with that fighting style. He’s using a form of Brazilian Martial Arts. Those two guys he’s fighting have never experienced anything like it.”

They watched the fight progress. It suddenly ended when Oscar got both men on the ground. He pulled their own knives and held them to their throats. In a very calm voice he stated, “Apologize to everyone.”

The two men swallowed and said, “I’m sorry for cutting in line.”

Oscar smoothly stood up and threw the knives to the ground. The points of both knives were buried in the dirt. Taking a deep breath and turning to the crowd, he said, “The excitement is over.”

As crowd of people broke up, Oscar reached down and helped the two men up. Nodding at them, he turned and went into the mess hall. A line had already formed and he returned to the end of the line where he waited patiently despite the stares he received from others. The person in front of him, nervously offered, “Would you like to go ahead of me?”

Oscar smiled and shook his head, as he answered, “No. Thank you for offering though.”

The two men he had fought returned to the mess hall and went to the end of the line. He nodded at them and returned to waiting his turn. The guy in front said, “That was pretty amazing what you did. I was sure that you were going to get clobbered.”

Relaxed now that the fight was over, Oscar laughed and answered, “So was I.”

He went through the line looking at the hot food with delight. More than a month without a hot meal was too long of a time. He told them to load up his plate. They either took note of the events outside or they could see how hungry he was, but the result was that they piled the food on his plate. At the beverage station, he grabbed a cup of coffee and a glass of iced tea.

He carried his tray over to an empty table and set it down. Hardly able to refrain from thrusting his head into the food, he sat down and looked over the meal. He picked up the iced tea and drank half of it down. The cold liquid did more to make him feel like he had rejoined civilization than the shower. He hardly knew where to begin eating. Closing his eyes, he set the fork onto the plate. It was over the green beans, so he started there. When the two special service guys came over to the table, one of them asked, “Do you mind if we join you?”

“Please, have a seat,” replied Oscar. He moved his left hand out of the pocket of his cloak where it had been resting on his pistol.

They sat down across from him, looking at his plate and seeing his obvious enjoyment of the food. They took in his beard and shaggy hair. One of them said, “You eat like you’ve been out in the field for a while. Have you been out long?”

Oscar thought about it, not knowing if almost a month in the field constituted a long time, but he answered, “Yes, I have.”

The other asked, “Seen any action?”

“Some,” replied Oscar. He was sure that what he had done would be considered a lot, but didn’t want to boast.

The first one who had spoken said, “I’m Tom Greelley and this is George Rocha.”

Oscar extended a hand saying, “I’m Oscar Meyers.”

The two men looked at each other for a second and then shook his head. The men in their unit wouldn’t believe they had been beat by someone named Oscar Meyers. There was only one thing for them to do. Tom asked, “You ever consider joining the special forces?”

Oscar laughed and answered, “Until a month ago, you guys wouldn’t have been interested in having me.”

The two men looked at each other in confusion by his answer. This guy had beaten two highly trained fighters and had not worked up a sweat. They shrugged and started to eat their food. When they were nearly done eating, George looked at Oscar and said, “I’ve never seen that fighting style you used on us. What is it?”

Oscar thought about it for a moment and then answered, “I don’t know exactly.”

Tom asked, “Where did you learn it?”

Oscar looked at both of them seriously for a second. He answered, “It’s just how I fight. I didn’t learn it anywhere.”

Tom said, “Well, I guess we’ll have to believe you. Anyway, you may want to look into joining us. We can use people that can fight like you.”

Taking their offer with the seriousness that it deserved, Oscar nodded and said, “I’ll think about it.”

The two men left while he was enjoying his coffee. The hot beverage tasted great after a long bout of drinking tepid water. Three members of his unit sat down at the table. One of them asked, “Foo, what happened to you?’

With eyes narrowed, Oscar looked up at him and replied, “Don’t call me Foo, call me Oscar.”

The guy was about to make a comment, but a nudge in his side reminded him of what he had seen outside. He definitely did not want Oscar to force the issue. He said, “Okay, Oscar. What happened to you?”

Oscar frowned and thought about what had happened. He wasn’t sure if he was supposed to talk about it until after he was debriefed. He answered, “I can’t talk about it now.”

“You aren’t the same guy that was here earlier.”

“I can’t talk about it.”

The men in his unit stared at Oscar, shocked at the change in him. They slowly stood and moved away from the table. He watched them go, sad that he couldn’t explain what had happened. He didn’t want to talk about meeting the God and didn’t feel like he could tell them about his actions in the field.

He picked up his tray looking at the empty plate on it. He couldn’t believe how much he had eaten. He carried his tray to the proper place to drop it off and looked around the room. As his gaze swept the room, people looked away with embarrassment at having been caught staring. Somehow, he had changed from being a figure of disdain to one that was feared.

He headed to the command tent to meet with the Sergeant and the Colonel, intending to get the rest of his gear after meeting with them. After entering the tent and waiting to be acknowledged, the Colonel turned and looked at him for a full minute. Oscar came to attention. After a minute the Colonel said, “Come with me Private Meyers.”

“Yes, Sir.” He followed the Colonel into a private part of the tent. He stood at attention while the Colonel sat at a table.

The Colonel pointed to a chair and said, “Sit.”

Oscar sat in the chair that had been offered to him. Uneasy at being there alone, he looked at the Colonel as he said, “Sir, I thought that Sergeant Wilson was to be here.”

“Oscar, this is over his head. I need you to tell me exactly what happened.”

Oscar sat back and wondered how to start. He cleared his throat and said, “I don’t know where to start.”

The Colonel sat back and suggested, “Start with the morning before you left camp with the caravan. There are some details that need to be cleared up about that morning.”

Oscar blushed in embarrassment and then said, “Well, that morning I had taken two doses of laxative thinking it was something to calm my stomach. By the time we left camp, I couldn’t go for more than twenty minutes without have to go. Oh, it was miserable. After the third or fourth stop, the rest of the unit went on without me.”

“Why were you alone in the Hummer?”

“The rest of the guys in the unit were afraid to be around me with a loaded gun.”

The Colonel laughed and said, “I remember the very first day you joined my command. You spilled your tray all over me. If I remember correctly, you did that several times after that, too. I guess I can understand why the fellows in your unit wouldn’t want to be around you with a loaded gun.”

“Yes, Sir.”

The Colonel said, “I just want to make sure that we are in agreement about the kind of soldier you were up to that morning.”

“I guess you might say that I was a Fuck Up. That’s how I got the nickname Foo,” Oscar looked at the Colonel directly when he said that.

The Colonel replied, “I think the operative expression is that you were a Fuck Up. There is no ‘might’ about it.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“So you are left behind as you are suffering from the consequences of your accident with the laxatives. What happened next?”

Oscar took a deep breath and answered, “While I was there I saw some white trucks moving across the desert and get onto the road behind the convoy. I finished my business among the rocks and got into my Hummer. I was racing along hoping to catch up. Suddenly I find all those white trucks coming at me. Bullet holes started showing up in my windshield.”

The Colonel made a gesture for him to continue. Oscar licked his lips and said, “Well, I turned around and tried to put some distance between them and me. They were shooting at me and I couldn’t return fire. I finally stopped the Hummer and went for cover. After a very short firefight, I was out of ammunition.”

The Colonel leaned forward putting his elbows on the table. He put the fist on one hand in the palm of the other and rested his chin on his hands, watching Oscar very intently. The story, in an odd way, was fascinating. Oscar continued, “I was quickly becoming surrounded and was without ammunition. Behind me was the desert and there was no place to hide. About that time I noticed that there was a huge dust devil coming towards me. I don’t know why, but I ran into it.”

The Colonel sat back in amazement. He said, “You escaped by running into a dust devil?”

“Yes, Sir.”

Astounded, the Colonel returned to his original position. He asked, “What happened next?”

Oscar thought about how to answer that question for a long time. Finally, he said, “I renewed my vows to the Gods and Goddesses of my religion, that I would serve them to the best of my abilities. The God answered me.”

The Colonel sat back for a moment and opened the folder on the table. He looked it over and then looked up in surprise. Just to confirm what he had read, he asked, “You are pagan?”

“Yes, Sir.”

The Colonel nodded his head as he started to realize where the story might lead. He stated, “That explains much. Did they give you anything?”

Oscar hesitated, unwilling to discuss the medallion, and then answered, “Yes Sir.”

“Continue telling me your experiences.”

Oscar took a deep breath and stated, “I have no idea how much time passed between entering the dust devil and waking outside a hut. The man inside the hut gave me this cloak. He said that it would help hide me in the desert.”

“He spoke to you in English?”

“No. He spoke Arabic. I now can speak Arabic and Farsi.”

The Colonel returned to his forward position as Oscar continued, “Well, I left there with nothing except the cloak and the items in my pocket. I walked across the desert for a day until I found a well. I spent the night in the rocks above the well. The next day some men came to the well. I overheard them talking about the attack on the caravan and this lowly dog they chased into a dust devil. Of course, they were referring to me.”

“Rather than kill them there, I followed them back to their camp. That night I raided their supply tent and used their own explosives against them. In five minutes it was all over. I went through the camp and retrieved the Hummer and stocked up on supplies. I found a video camera and videoed the people that I killed in that raid.”

The Colonel had watched the tape. It was shocking the number of high level terrorists that Oscar had killed. He said, “I watched the video tape.”

Oscar reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out the map. He handed it to the Colonel. He said, “I also found this map. Once I figured out what it meant, I knew that it gave the positions of the camps, wells, and weapons caches. I had no idea where I was, but I did figure out that if I worked my way to a terrorist camp in the area where my unit had been dispatched, that I could rejoin it.”

“Good thinking.”

Oscar smiled and continued, “I didn’t think it wise for me to go directly to the camp. I wanted it to look like I was moving around randomly. I booby trapped the weapons caches as I went. I attacked every camp along the route that I had selected. I did take one detour to a camp that was the southernmost one on the map.”

Sitting up straight, the Colonel focused all of his attention on Oscar. His gaze was piercing as he commanded, “Tell me about that camp.”

Oscar nodded, understanding why the Colonel would want to know more about the raid on that camp. He said, “It was the biggest camp I encountered. There weren’t tents; they actually had buildings. There must have been two hundred or more men there. There was no way that I was going to be able to take it out in my normal procedure. I set up about five locations with RPGs and rifles with extra ammunition. I watched until I was sure I knew where the command building and the supply building were located. I fired RPGs at those locations first. All hell broke loose. I shot the rest of the RPGs at clusters of men and barrels of gasoline. Then I picked up the gun and fired every round that I had. I moved over to the next place and fired an RPG in a building that no one had exited from. I figured it stored more ammunition. Well, instead of a big bang, there was this huge white cloud that came boiling out of it.”

The Colonel nodded at the confirmation of the intelligence reports that he had heard. Gesturing with his hand, he said, “Go on.”

“The men in the camp started dropping like flies. I saw that and ran. I ran to my Hummer and drove away like mad. I was scared to death that it was poison. That was basically it.”

The Colonel said, “You then went on to make several more attacks on camps.”

“Yes, Sir. The one this morning is the one that I had been heading for the entire time.”

The Colonel sat back and held up a hand. He considered the situation very carefully. He finally said, “The only raid that you performed that was in Afghanistan was the one this morning. It is only just inside Afghanistan. The rest of them took place inside northern Iran and Southern Pakistan.”

Oscar thought about it for a minute and then asked, “Am I in trouble?”

“No, we denied all involvement. We will continue to deny that by stating that some unknown party has declared a private war on the terrorists and that the US Government had no role in the actions.”

Oscar smiled and said, “Might as well give that same unknown party credit for the camp this morning.”

The Colonel laughed and said, “Of course we will. In the mean time, you are to be sent to Germany for debriefing by army intelligence.”

“When do I leave?” asked Oscar wondering if he would get a chance to sleep. It had been a long day and it was only mid-morning.

The Colonel stood and handed the map back to Oscar. He said, “You leave now. Your tapes and computers are on a helicopter that’s waiting for you. Take this map with you.”

Edited By TeNderLoin

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.