Suzanne's New Career - Cover

Suzanne's New Career

Copyright© 2004 by The Sinner

Chapter 7: The Finishing Touch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Finishing Touch - This story deals with the entrapment of an aspiring female model by the sinister narrator. The "hero" pursues an aggressive drug therapy program that remakes the demure Suzanne into a slut, a porn star, and his own personal sex slave.<br>(Written and first published in 1995)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Suzi came out to the waiting room and rejoined me half an hour later, a trickle of semen running down her leg. Good, I thought. Dr. Green deserved that for the quality of the work he'd done.

For the next three days I fucked Suzi silly, making as much use as I could of her mouth, cunt, ass, and especially her tits, even when I wasn't fucking them. When I reamed her cunt from behind, I would always reach underneath her and cup her breasts, savoring the feeling of their full roundness in my hands, tweaking and rubbing the always-erect nipples.

Suzi loved her new tits even more than I did. The implants had stretched the skin on her chest quite a bit, and that, combined with the aereola implants, made her nipples extremely sensitive. Whenever she got a chance, she would pop one nipple out of whatever clothes she was wearing at the time and play with it absentmindedly, softly moaning to herself as she did so.

The most amazing effect, though, had to do with her clothing. Even after I bought her some new clothes for her new body, it was still a tight fit to keep her tits inside anything. As a result, her already sensitive nipples were under enormous pressure as her clothing strained to contain her boobs. I had worried at first that this might be a painful experience.

It turned out, though, that the tight squeeze of her clothes on her nipples actually had an arousing effect. It couldn't bring her to orgasm by itself, but it was enough to keep her mildly horny most of the day. Suzi enjoyed wearing tight clothes, because these created the most pressure on her tits. One extremely beneficial side effect of this whole thing was that the constant stimulation meant that the slutty half of her personality was more often in control.

In fact, the Suzanne half of her personality almost completely disappeared from view, generally appearing only in the morning right after she'd woken up or late at night when she was undressing to go to bed. When I did see her, she was even more morose than usual.

After her three-day vacation was up, I returned Suzi to the gang-bang circuit. She was more popular than ever at bachelor parties and casual celebrations. I raised the price to $1500 and she was still booked solid weeks in advance. My investment was really starting to pay off.


After a month or so, I auditioned Suzi for an appearance at a local strip bar, the California. She was well-practiced by now, and I knew she'd get the gig rather easily. Just to be sure, though, I cleared her engagements the two nights before the audition, so she'd be well-rested and extra horny.

The afternoon of the audition came. Suzi performed flawlessly for an audience of half a dozen people -- the manager, a few employees preparing for the night's business, and myself. At the end of the routine, Suzi lay in a breathtaking pose across a chair, her back arched, massive tits thrust skyward, pussy exposed and wet, and a seductive smile on her face. The manager jumped to his feet and applauded.

I took him back to the dressing room to meet Suzi. "Lenny, I'd like you to meet Suzi. Suzi, this is Mr. Hargraves, the manager of the bar,"

"My pleasure," Lenny said politely, holding his hand out to shake.

Suzi ignored his greeting and fell to her knees in front of him, her hands busily unzipping his pants. Lenny looked at me questioningly. I shrugged. Suzi extracted his hard cock from the confines of his pants and looked at it eagerly.

"Ohhhh, it's so big, Mr. Hargraves," Suzi squealed. "Suzi wants it. Can Suzi please suck on your hard cock?"

Lenny looked at me in amazement. I shrugged again. "It's her way of introducing herself," I said matter-of-factly. "She really likes it."

Lenny looked back down at Suzi, who was looking up at him with pleading eyes. "Yes, go ahead, Suzi, suck my cock."

Suzi took Lenny's dick into her mouth and began sucking it, her head bobbing up and down on his shaft. She hadn't been lying when she said it was big, either. It was over nine inches long, probably the biggest cock she'd ever seen. But she was still able to deep-throat him. When she took him all the way down, her lips touched his pubic hair. Her tongue would dart out and tickle his balls from time to time.

After a few minutes of this, Lenny was on the verge of coming. Suzi took her mouth off his shaft and held it in her hand, stroking it gently, holding him on the brink of orgasm. Lenny was in a daze.

"Now, then, Lenny, I want $500 a night for Suzi to perform here," I stated, as though this was a perfectly normal situation in which to discuss business.

Lenny was riding high from Suzi's blowjob, but he wasn't out of his mind enough not to argue. "N-no way. T-two-fifty, tops." Suzi continued to stroke his cock, tantalizing him.

"If you want to come in that pretty little mouth, Lenny, I suggest you agree to my offer," I responded. We stood there in silence for a moment, Lenny muttering to himself while Suzi gently rubbed his erect prick.

"All right," he said at last, "F-four hundred. But that's as h-h-high as I go."

I decided to put my golden chip on the table. "Five hundred, Lenny, and you get to fuck Suzi every night she appears."

Suzi squealed in delight at this. "Oh, please, Mr. Hargraves, Suzi wants to have her tight, wet pussy filled with your big, hard cock before she dances. Please, please, please! Suzi wants to be fucked!" I'd rehearsed this with her before the audition, but I could see by the gleam in her eye that her excitement was genuine. She really was eager for the chance to get this large prick in her cunt on a regular basis.

Real or faked, Suzi's words were enough to send Lenny over the edge. "Okay, it's a d-deal. Five hundred."

"Thank you, Mr. Hargraves. A pleasure doing business with you. Go ahead, Suzi."

Suzi immediately pounced on his cock, sucking hard. Within fifteen seconds, Lenny was coming. Some of his jism escaped from Suzi's mouth and rolled down her chin. She shook in orgasm.

"Th-that was unbelievable," Lenny muttered.

Lenny and I spent the next fifteen minutes ironing out the details of the contract. Suzi was to appear every Thursday as the featured performer, doing four half-hour shows starting every two hours from six in the evening to midnight. She would have her own private dressing room for the night, to relax between shows. As her manager, I would be paid $500 per night, in addition to whatever tips Suzi earned while dancing. And Lenny would get to fuck her each night before her first show. The contract would last for three months, after which we could renegotiate. The whole time we were discussing these matters, Suzi had been stroking Lenny's cock, bringing him back to erection.

"Well," I said, "it's been a pleasure doing business with you, Lenny. I'm going to go out to the bar and have a drink. Why don't you two get to know each other a little better?" With that, I walked out the door of the dressing room, closing it behind me.

I returned fifteen minutes later to find Suzi sitting on the edge of the makeup table, her legs draped over Lenny's shoulders, and her glistening cunt filled with Lenny's thick meat. "Yes, Mr. Hargraves, yes!" Suzi yelled in her squeaky new voice. "Fuck Suzi's hot, went cunt with your hard cock! Oh, that feels so good! Fuck Suzi!"

Lenny was going at it as hard as he could. Soon, between Suzi's exhortations and the invigorating massage her cunt was giving his prick, Lenny came. His sticky white come flowed out of the corners of Suzi's cunt, dripping onto the table. Suzi's dirty talk turned into unintelligible groans as she came herself. Lenny collapsed into a chair, exhausted. "You are some incredible fuck, Suzi!"

I collected Suzi and we left. The whole scene had gotten me so excited that before we got into my car to leave, I fucked her on the hood, in broad daylight. Suzi, of course, was as eager as ever. What a fabulous little slut I had.


A couple days later, Suzi made her debut performance. The crowd whooped and hollered as she strode onto the stage in her "candy" outfit, supplemented by a red-and-white jacket. She pranced around on her heels to the tune of "I Know What Boys Like" for awhile, slowly removing the jacket, skirt, and top. Each step in undressing was greeted by a roar of applause and hooting from the male audience. The crowd went wild when she began removing her black lace underwear, cupping her breasts and teasing her pussy. She finished the routine draped across the chair, wearing nothing but the striped socks, the heels, the polka-dot gloves, and the bow in her hair. Her breasts heaved and her cunt glistened with wetness.

I rushed backstage to meet her. I hurried into her to her dressing room and closed the door. "That was fantastic, slut. Now suck my cock." Suzi pulled my raging hard-on out of my pants and eagerly serviced it. When I was good and hard, I removed my cock from her mouth, lay her on her back, and fucked her brains out. "Yes, yes! Suzi's cunt is so hot and wet from dancing, and her master's cock feels so good filling it up! Fuck your slutty little whore, master, give it to your bitch!" I exploded in her cunt, my hot jism filling her up.

After I was done, I gave her a minute to recover and then went out into the hall, closing the door behind me. A crowd of men were standing outside, all eager to get in and talk to Suzi. "One at a time, gentlemen, one at a time!" I yelled. "Five dollars to talk to Suzi for five minutes." This dissuaded some of them, but not many. I grabbed the first bill held in front of me, and ushered the lucky holder inside, closing the door behind us.

Inside stood Suzi, still in a state of undress. Her breasts moved gently up and down as she breathed. The guy I had brought in, who looked to be in his early twenties, looked at her and lost his cool. "Uh... c-could I have your autograph, ma'am?"

Suzi smiled and took the paper and pen he held out. She signed the paper with a big "Suzi" and handed them back.

"Gee, th-thanks. You were really g-great out..." he began, but was cut off by Suzi's hands on his crotch. She crouched in front of him, fingers deftly unzipping his fly. His erect cock sprung up into her face.

Suzi looked up at him. "Can Suzi suck your cock?" He was stunned, and made no reply, just staring at her pleading face. "Please? Suzi wants your hard cock in her mouth so bad."

"O-okay," he stammered.

Suzi gave him a blowjob, bringing him quickly and skillfully to orgasm. He came in her mouth, his knees shaking. Suzi eagerly swallowed his come. When he was done, I led him back outside and closed the door.

The crowd outside saw the dazed look on his face. He was bombarded with questions from people who wanted to know what had happened. Slowly, they figured it out and began clamoring even more fervently to see Suzi. Taking advantage of the increase in demand, I jacked up the price. "The price is now fifty dollars for five minutes." The crowd barely let up. Wads of cash were thrust into my face.

I started cycling guys in to see Suzi. I always stayed inside the whole time. Sometimes they chose to have a blowjob, sometimes they wanted to fuck her. Either way, Suzi was able to quickly bring them off, despite the fact that many of them had already come once jacking off to her performance on stage.

After ten guys had made use of her, and I was $500 richer, I cut it short to give Suzi time to rest. Her next show started half an hour later, and was received every bit as warmly as the first. I jacked the price of five minutes with Suzi up to $60 after that one, and $75 after her 10:00 show. Each time I got ten guys in and out of Suzi's dressing room in under an hour. All of them left very happy.

After making another $750 selling her body after the midnight show, I shut down and collected my money from Lenny. I let him make use of Suzi one more time before we left. Between the normal payment for the performance and the money I raked in charging admission, I cleared over $3000 that night. No doubt about it, this slut was going to make me a lot of money.


Later that week I decided to spend some of that money to finish the construction of Suzi's body, so I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Green for an afternoon. I told him to be ready to perform a few non-surgical procedures on Suzi. He balked at first, but acquiesced after I reminded him how much I'd paid him last time, and made it clear I was willing to repeat that if he was cooperative.

Dr. Green greeted us warmly at the door of his office. Suzi gave him a hug and a deep, lustful kiss, quickly squeezing his crotch with her hand for emphasis. Green moaned at her touch.

Green showed Suzi to a deep, comfortable dentist's chair and began dosing her mouth with novocaine while I explained what I was after. Dr. Green had realized after Suzi's last bit of surgery that I was the one in charge, and so I didn't bother with the charade of pretending that Suzi was getting this done on her own initiative.

While Suzi was getting gassed up, Dr. Green and I discussed exactly what I wanted, what effect I was trying to achieve. Green asked a few questions and made a few suggestions, and between the two of us we settled on what he was going to do. After we had reached an agreement, I shook Green's hand and left the office, allowing him to work undisturbed. I spent the afternoon at a few beauty-supply stores, picking up some things Suzi would need later on. I returned to the clinic late that afternoon. Dr. Green came out to the waiting room to meet me, and showed me back into the room where Suzi lay on the chair.

Suzi's face was nothing short of a work of art. Previously, her eyebrows had been thick and blonde. Now, thanks to some skilled electrolysis work on Dr. Green's part, as well as some black dye, they had been reduced to two dark lines over her eyes, starting at almost their previous thickness on the inside and tapering to nothing as they arched ever so slightly above her eyes.

The eyes themselves were different, as well. Suzanne's eyes had always been big and bright, wide open. Dr. Green had applied a soothing cream to the skin of her eyelids, causing the muscles in them to relax. As a result, her eyelids were incapable of opening fully, fixing her face with a cheap, whorish look.

Green's crowning achievement was her lips. He had given her a pair of collagen injections, causing her lips to expand. They were now fixed in a permanent pout, forever hungry for cock. Green had created a masterpiece, the face of a true slut. I stroked her forehead gently as Suzi gazed up at me adoringly.

I noticed Green had a bulge in his pants. I was horny, too, but decided to save mine until just a little later. So I wrote Green a check for twenty thousand dollars and handed it to him. "Now, Suzi, how do we say thanks to the doctor?" I asked.


After we got home, I ushered Suzi into the shower and told her to wash her hair. She seemed a bit puzzled by this request, but as usual, she obeyed without question. When she got out, I had her towel her hair half dry and sit down in front of the mirror.

I pulled a box of hair bleach out of the bag and handed it to her. "Put this in your hair. I want you to rub it in really well, and get it all over your hair. Then I want you sit here until I get back. You can play with yourself, but don't come. Got it?"

"Yes, master." Suzi, intrigued, opened the box and removed a small bottle. I left her to her work.

Half an hour later, I returned to find Suzi sitting patiently in front of the mirror. Her hair was well-soaked with the solution, and she was playing idly with her left nipple, a smile of pleasure on her face. The room stank to high heaven of hydrogen peroxide. Her hair looked faintly lighter, but it was difficult to tell, since it was wet. I instructed Suzi to rinse her hair well and then wash it again, dry it, and style it as usual. Then she was to come out to the living room.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.