Suzanne's New Career - Cover

Suzanne's New Career

Copyright© 2004 by The Sinner

Chapter 4: Spreading the wealth

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Spreading the wealth - This story deals with the entrapment of an aspiring female model by the sinister narrator. The "hero" pursues an aggressive drug therapy program that remakes the demure Suzanne into a slut, a porn star, and his own personal sex slave.<br>(Written and first published in 1995)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

After I'd spent a month or two enjoying the benefits of having my own private whore ready for me at a moment's notice, I decided it was time to break out of the rut and start the next phase of Suzanne's training. I was counting on this next stage of Suzanne's education to push her over the edge, forcing her to rebel so that I could exert full control over her. Two months to the day after I'd first fucked her without drugs, I took her back to the Japanese restaurant we'd eaten at that night.

I had reserved a private room again. The food was as good as I'd remembered it. I made pleasant small talk, and Suzanne pretended to enjoy it. After dinner, I sent the waiter away, and stood up.

Suzanne, well-trained by this point, immediately got up and walked over to me, ready to be fucked. Placing my hands on her firm ass, I picked her up and set her on the edge of the table. She leaned back and hitched her skirt up, preparing for my entry into her juicy pussy.

I rolled her onto her stomach and spread her legs apart so that I could enter easily. Pulling my hard cock out of my pants, I placed it at the entrance to her cunt, teasing her. She started to moan as she got hot, begging me to fuck her.

Suddenly there was a beeping from my belt. I reached down and unhooked a small pager, pretending to look at the display. Suzanne had opened her eyes and was arched around looking at me questioningly. "Alannnn... do it..."

"I'm sorry, honey; that's my beeper. It's probably important, or they wouldn't have paged me at dinnertime. I'd better go answer it." I zipped up my fly.

"No... I need it... baad..." she moaned, writhing on the table.

"I'm sorry, but I really need to take care of this. I'll tell you what: you stay there just like that. I'll go make a phone call and then I'll come right back and take care of you. Don't touch yourself, and don't move from that spot. You stay in exactly that position, okay?"

"Hurryyyyyyyyyy..."

"Okay, I'll be right back." I opened the door and stepped into the hall. Leaving the door slightly ajar, I strode off down the hall.

I cooled my heels for a few minutes in the lobby before creeping back up the hall to peek through the crack between the door and the frame. My hot little tramp was lying exactly where I'd left her, breathing heavily, occasionally letting out a soft moan. Her legs were far apart, and her snatch was wide open, begging to be fucked from behind. Perfect.

I walked back down the hall to the restaurant lobby, where our waiter, who'd earlier informed us that his name was Rick, was hitting on the cute hostess. Rick was a fairly well-built guy of average height with trim blond hair. By his age, I guessed he was a college student. "Rick," I called.

He turned, saw me, and walked over. "Sir? What can I do for you?" he asked attentively.

"Rick," I began, "you seem like a nice guy. Can I trust you with an important job?"

He hesitated a second before cheerfully responding. "Of course, sir! What can I do for you?" he said, repeating his earlier question.

I lowered my voice conspiratorially. "Well, it's kind of complicated. You've had your share of girlfriends, I'm sure, haven't you, Rick?"

"Yes... yes I have, sir."

"So, then, you're not a... uh... a virgin, are you?" I asked, pretending to be a bit uncomfortable.

"Ah, no, I'm... I'm not." he responded, omitting the "sir" for the first time.

"Well, have you, um... ever had a girlfriend who wanted... uh... wanted something unusual?"

Rick frowned, puzzled. "I'm not sure what you mean, sir."

"Well, you know, like... a girl who enjoyed... having her feet rubbed. I mean, everybody likes a good foot rub, but, you know, some women really enjoy it?"

"Oh, uh... yes, I think I see what you mean. Yes, I suppose I've run into that sort of thing once or twice."

"Okay, so you know what I'm talking about. Well, you see, my wife, whom you no doubt remember..."

"Yes, yes. Very attractive woman, sir, if you don't mind my saying so."

"Thank you, Rick. Well, see, she likes..." I lowered my voice even further "... strangers."

Rick frowned for a minute before he figured it out. "Ah, okay, yes, I understand."

"Good, good. So anyway, today's her birthday, and I wanted to arrange a little surprise. Could you... uh... help me out, if you catch my drift."

"Mmmm... you want me to... uh... be the stranger?"

"Yes, yes, that's exactly it."

"I suppose I could do that, sir."

"Great, great. You're a good man, Rick. Here's what you do. My wife, she really likes a surprise, see? So right now she's lying on the table in our dining room, all... uh... ready. See, I pretended to have a beeper emergency just as we were about to... uh... do what you're going to do with her. And she promised me she'd be waiting in that exact position when I got back. She won't be able to see you, the way she's lying. So what you have to do is sneak in there real quiet-like and just... do it. Remember, she likes a surprise, so don't make any noise until you're... doing it. And don't say anything, no matter what. Just keep on going. When you're done, just leave, and then go make yourself scarce. It'll be... more romantic... if she doesn't see you again. Got all that?"

"Yes, sir."

"Okay, you go on back and do that. Here's enough to cover the meal, and a little... compensation for your trouble," I said, stuffing two hundred-dollar bills in his shirt pocket.

"Okay. So I should go now, sir?"

"Yes. Leave the door open just a crack. I'll follow you and watch through the crack in the door to make sure nothing goes wrong. Remember, be absolutely quiet until you start going."

"Okay, sir." Rick squared his shoulders and walked up the hall toward our room. I waited ten seconds before following. When I got to the door, I peered through the crack. Suzanne was lying in the same position I'd left her in, legs spread far apart, cunt invitingly exposed.

Rick stood behind her, staring at her glistening cunt. Slowly, and with the utmost care, he pushed down his pants, being careful not to make any noise. Suzanne was moaning so loudly, though, that I doubt she'd have heard anything softer than a voice.

Rick positioned himself behind her, examining her pert little ass facing up at him. It occurred to me that Rick might be an ass man. God, I hoped not. I didn't need to deal with that just yet.

Fortunately, Rick didn't do anything creative. He took a deep breath, put his hands on her legs, and plunged his cock into Suzanne's pussy. She squealed in delight at his entry and gave a long groan of pleasure.

Rick froze, apparently shocked by the massage he was getting from the muscles of Suzanne's cunt. She was always quick to start milking once a cock was in her. After a few seconds, Suzanne got impatient and started thrusting at Rick, begging to have her pussy pumped. Rick snapped out of it and began to thrust in a slow rhythm. Suzanne matched his thrusts and pushed against him. Gradually, Rick picked up the pace, slamming his dick into her with more and more force.

Rick's cock was about the same thickness as mine, but at least two inches shorter. Suzanne had assumed he was me during the slow, shallow strokes at the beginning, but when they started really going at it, she suddenly opened her eyes. I guess she realized that when his balls slapped her ass, the deepest part of her cunt was still unfilled. Still thrusting at his cock, still moaning in pleasure with every movement, Suzanne arched her head and shoulders around to look behind her.

An expression of shock crossed her face when she saw Rick behind her instead of me. Rick took no notice, and continued to pound his cock into her cunt. She actually froze for a moment, completely stunned. After a second or two, though, her body took over and began to thrust back at Rick again as she neared orgasm. Though her conscious mind was probably alarmed at being fucked by a stranger, her body's trained reactions were in control.

Rick cried out in pleasure as he came. An instant later, Suzanne's eyes closed and her body shook in a powerful orgasm, the strongest she'd had in a long time. Rick's sperm overflowed from her cunt as she collapsed to the table, moaning in pleasure. I'd slipped a half-dose of aphrodisiac (the first she'd had in months) into her after-dinner drink to ensure that she would remember this episode as being particularly pleasurable. Rick collapsed on top of her.

Rick remained on top of her for a few minutes, then kissed her shoulder and stood up. I walked back down the hall to the lobby and waited for him to emerge.

He did so half a minute later, looking a little disheveled, but basically all right. I congratulated him and gave him an extra hundred for doing such a fine job. The hostess watched us, confused. I sent Rick on his way, and told him to stay out of sight for at least ten minutes. Then I headed back down the hall to our room and walked nonchalantly through the door.

"Okay, honey, I'm ready to... Oh, my God! Suzanne! Are you all right?" I feigned alarm.

She lay dazed on the table, Rick's semen dripping from her still-open pussy.

"Honey! Honey! What happened?" I asked, shaking her.

She lifted her head wearily to face me. "Other guy..." she muttered. "Thought... it was you..."

"Oh, my God, were you raped?"

She got a thoughtful expression, as though considering the possibility for the first time. She shrugged. "Guess so." She was so dazed that she didn't seem to know whether that was good or bad.

I tried to look stunned. "Well, are you hurt?"

"Nnnno."

I sighed, pretending relief. "Let's get you out of here, honey." I helped her to her feet and straightened out her clothes. She allowed herself to be led back to the lobby and out of the restaurant. The hostess saw Suzanne's disheveled state, put two and two together, and gave me a look of shock and disgust. "You are a sick person," she informed me self-righteously.

"Well, I hope you'll pardon us for not paying our bill after one of your waiters raped my wife," I retorted. I hurried out the door before she could respond.

I didn't fuck Suzanne for the rest of that night and the next day. I wanted the episode to sink in. Not only had she been on the aphrodisiac, in order to ensure a powerful orgasm, she'd also been on neural enhancer, in order to imprint the pleasure she experienced from the cock of a stranger. It was time to resume her training.


The next night we went to the opera again. As had been the case with our first visit, we arrived half an hour early. So once again, we each had a glass of champagne while we were waiting. And, of course, hers contained the two drugs.

Ten minutes after the show started, I grabbed her arm and led her briskly out of the theater and into the lobby. Ushering her through the door into the reception room we'd fucked in the last time, I told her to wait there for me. By this time, of course, my trained sex-toy was already hot and desperate to be used.

After closing the door, I went down a nearby access hall to the storeroom where the caterers had set up the kitchen. It was empty at the moment, except for the teenager who'd walked in on us last time. I smiled. This was most fortunate.

I walked up to the guy and asked him his name. "L-Larry, sir," he said, his voice cracking. Ah, puberty.

"Well, Larry," I said, handing him a fifty-dollar bill, "walk through that door," I paused and pointed to the door leading to the reception hall, "in exactly five minutes. Than do exactly what I tell you." I turned and walked away before he could respond.

I circled around and entered the reception room through the main doors. Suzanne, apparently getting pretty hot by this time, greeted me with a smothering kiss, grinding her pelvis against me. She hadn't been fucked since the night before in the restaurant, and I think it was really bothering her. A woman has needs, and by this time, Suzanne had the needs of ten women.

Once again, I lifted her up onto the edge of the table. She lay down on her back and pulled up the dress she'd been wearing. I spread her lags apart and tickled her moist pussy. She squirmed and began to moan. I wanted to make sure she really enjoyed this.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my rigid cock. Placing the head gently between her cunt lips, I put the slightest amount of pressure on her pussy. She moaned and pleaded with me. "Oh, Alan, pleeeeease... I need it..."

As soon as I heard that, I slammed my cock into her pussy. Suzanne's cunt muscles began to squeeze and caress it, trying to milk all the come they could out of my prick. After a minute, I pulled out.

Suzanne whimpered at the emptiness of her pussy. I climbed up on the table and dropped to my hands and knees. Positioning my body at right angles to Suzanne's, I placed my crotch directly over her face.

Suzanne immediately took my prick into her mouth and began to suck. The cock in her mouth made her forget about her empty cunt. She swirled her tongue excitedly around the tip of my dick. At that moment, the service door opened and Larry walked in.

Several emotions crossed his acne-ridden face. The first was shock. That lasted for a few seconds before gradually being replaced by lust. Lust gave way to recognition as he looked at my face again.

I made a shushing gesture, and then crooked my finger at him. He shook out of his stupor and tiptoed over to stand near me. Suzanne was completely oblivious to his presence. Her eyes were closed and she was concentrating on my cock in her mouth.

I looked at Larry as I pointed to Suzanne's wide-open cunt. He looked uncertain. I gave him a look of exasperation, pointed at his crotch, and then pointed at Suzanne's cunt. He walked over to stand in front of Suzanne's glistening, ready pussy. Still uncertain, he looked at me again, and pointed at Suzanne's cunt with a questioning look on his face. I gave him a big nod. He's have to do it soon, or else Suzanne would've already orgasmed from my cock.

Larry slowly unzipped his pants and pulled out his rigid dick. He placed it in front of Suzanne's cunt and hesitated, looking up at me again. I silently mouthed the words "Fuck her!" at him. He looked down at her cunt again, gulped, and sank his cock deep into her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.