Judy's Revenge - Cover

Judy's Revenge

Copyright© 2004 by Story Smiths

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Judy thinks she's the archetypical bored housewife, in her thirties, sexually frustrated, with a philandering but lovable husband. She has other, stranger secrets too, that she can't admit, even to herself, until a lingering embrace with an old friend threatens to turn her life upside down. Will she break out of her humdrum life, will her marriage survive, but most of all will she achieve the sweetest revenge?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting  

On a Wednesday afternoon, a couple of months after what I came to think of as my initiation, I bumped into Nicki Long in the library. I hadn't actually seen her since I had discovered she was a fisting-fan too. She was happy to see me, as I was, her. We chatted, but all the while, thanks to my new knowledge about her, I had an image of her writhing on a fist. On my fist, I reflected, blushing. The longer and closer I looked at her, the more attractive and sensual she seemed. Her grey-blue eyes had a sparkle to them I hadn't noticed before, and her smile, like Jenny's, could light up a room. She was very voluptuous, with big full breasts, and nipples that visibly grew and shrank as we talked, while her bottom was a glorious double-globed peach that juggled as she walked up and down the shelves, putting books away. I wondered if Jenny had told her about me. There was definitely a certain a frisson building between us, or maybe it was just my fevered imagination that detected her eyeing me up, at one moment, while we stood chatting, she suggestively encircled one wrist with a strong, short-nailed finger and thumb, while the other hand slowly clenched and un-clenched. My eyes were fixated by this.

She had just moved house, she was telling me, and still had boxes and boxes of books to unpack.

"I'll give you a... hand," I said, catching the double-entendre even as I spoke. She looked deep into my eyes, and said softly:

"I'd like to give you a... hand too."

I gulped. She knew. And in that moment I became powerless. I was hers. I literally nearly fainted, and had to lean against a bookshelf for support. Nicki glanced around to make sure no one was looking, and touched my lips for a second with her forefinger. I know that I whimpered audibly. I felt drunk, weak... and a trickle of naughty wetness slid inexorably down my inner thigh.

"I can finish here in a few minutes. I only live round the corner. If you've got a little time... we can give each other a hand..." She said, moistening her mouth.

Mum was picking the boys up from school that day. I fingered my mobile phone. They would have tea with her as well... I'd just make sure of that!

"I'll wait then," I said, still a bit shaky, and went outside to make that wicked call.

This was really wild. I had been propositioned, and picked up in a trice. I was dripping with desire for another woman! What a slut this Judy had become! I had never felt so alive.

It was incredibly hot that July afternoon, very muggy and humid. That kind of weather tends to make me horny anyway. As we walked quickly to Nicki's flat, I guessed we were both moistening with more than just perspiration. It really was only five minutes away. By the time we got there we were both boiling, inside and out. Her new flat was beautiful. She was on top of a 1950's block, the seventh floor. It was compact, but with lovely, still sparsely furnished rooms, and best of all, a small roof garden with trellises surrounding it, and amazingly, with no overlooking buildings. We knew instinctively that there would be few preliminaries, we were both in a profoundly carnal mood. Nicki opened the big French doors, and we naturally went out into the hazy afternoon sunshine.

"I've fancied you for ages Judy," she said, unzipping her skirt. "I couldn't believe it when Jenny told me you'd broken out at last. I'd begun to think it would never happen! I had a funny feeling that if you did... we would... You've always looked at me properly - and I know Jenny says you don't think you're a real woman lover, not in the romantic sense, but it's so good that you're experimenting. I've been hoping like mad that you'd come into the library while I was on duty..."

Nicki's bra plunged forwards as she released her heavy, smooth breasts. The heat had enlarged her nipples, they were soft and big now, with pronounced teats. They looked very erotic.

"I want to make love to you first Judy... Christ, I've wanted to do you for so long! Is that O.K?"

"Y... yes... I'd like that very much," I croaked, tugging off my dress. What else could I say? I was almost beyond words.

I wasn't wearing any underwear; I like to feel the air on my pussy when the weather's really hot.

Nicki peeled of her plain white panties, which I noticed were sodden at the crotch, and revealed a neatly trimmed dark blonde bush. We stood naked in front of each other. Two ripe, full-bodied women, unashamedly devouring each other with their eyes. Nicki stepped forwards so that our bodies touched. I felt an electric thrill at the contact of our skin. She reached round, and held my bottom firmly, pressing us together at the hip. We gazed into each other's eyes, and then, like the fates had decreed it, we kissed. Nicki Long is an infinitely soft kisser, and I melded my lips with hers until we were trembling from head to toe. There was a sunbed on the roof, with firm foam cushions and a tilting backrest. I instinctively lay on it, a leg either side, my thighs wide apart.

I was panting slightly already.

Nicki hurried in to the flat, and came back a few seconds later with a towel, which she slid under my bottom, a bottle of what I guessed correctly was a lube, and an eye-wateringly large black dildo. She sat in front of me, facing me, and opened the lube. She smiled happily to herself as she trickled it on her hand, and making juicy little gurgles of pleasure, she peeled apart the moist lips of my cunt, and dribbled some in there too. I felt so aroused, so horny in that heat. I held my thighs further apart, and pushed my mons towards Nicki's neat, broad right hand. Her thumb grazed my clitty, and I shivered with sensual anticipation. I had been with John numerous times during the months we had been involved, and nearly as often with Jenny. I was very tuned in to this kind of sex... ready at a moment's notice.

Nicki caressed and examined my cunt until it was pouting, my labia parted and glistening.

"Let's try this," she said, and I felt the pointed tips of her knuckles rubbing my vulva.

Though I was now fairly accustomed to this once outrageous means of entry, it usually only occurred once I had already been fisted for a while, so far, I had never been entered with a clenched fist at the beginning of a session. Nicki's hands were quite large too... But I was so incredibly turned on, and so deliciously slack with the heat... I bit my lower lip, and pushed out for her. Nicki's fist twisted, in a breathtakingly skilful screwing motion, and catching me almost unawares, she opened me wide. I gasped, and my hips bucked. She paused when I was at the widest point, and grinned down at me, twitching her fist slightly in and out. I felt the full stretch, magnified, extended until she heard me whine, and then she thrust again, and her fist sank the rest of the way in, pushing aside my pussy-walls until she was nudging my cervix. It felt wonderful.

I was learning that we all have our own style of fisting, and Nicki's style was to test and stretch her lover from the very beginning, opening me strongly, with slow, sinuous twists. She was a very relaxed lover though, very tender, and sweetly playful. I also immediately realised that with her there was a special feeling, an affection that had made us something much more than just good friends. I opened to Nicki with a hunger that made my heart thump. I sat up a little, and watched her pull her fist out of me, my vulva expanding until it was a tight line around the back of her hand.

"You've got a really beautiful puss... I knew you must have... and you really do love fisting don't you?"

"Yes... I love it... I l... love the way you're doing it... its... heavenly... when you pull out like that... and then... Oooooohhh... thrust it back in..."

"My cunt is like yours... very elastic... easily opened... Has John fisted you open yet?"

"Two... days ago... late on during our second time... it made me come..."

"You really are nice and open now... my fist is gliding... would you like to feel your puss stretch a bit little more?" She asked. She lifted the dildo from under the bed.

I couldn't say no, she had me powerless again with the soft, caressing tone of her voice.

I felt her draw her hand back, and unfold her fingers, pulling halfway out, and lifting me. I felt the hard rubber tip of the shaft pressing against the lower rim of my cunt. There was pressure, there was a squeaking, throbbing, itching sensation at my edge. I flipped my legs back, and clutched at my nipples, crushing them until they tingled as the dildo... pushed... into me, tight alongside Nicki's hand. I was trying hard not to fight it. I was wider than John's hand had made me, now. My cunt slowly rode down both hand and shaft until one held the other deep under my womb.

"Very good Judy... and it feels even better now, doesn't it?" Nicki asked.

It was very odd, but she was right... the fuller I felt, the better I liked it. John had said more than once that I was a wide-woman. He was right. I felt an incipient appetite for surrender in my muscles, a treacherous, lecherous pull to go further.

Jenny and I had talked for hours about sex, Jenny telling me wonderful stories, boggling my mind with the exploits of her friends. It seemed that in my frustration I had stumbled into a secret world of sexual adventurers, of which Jenny and John were seasoned campaigners. It appeared that there were clubs that welcomed followers of virtually every fetish or perversion one could imagine. She said that one day I must come with them to see for myself that sexual freedom, of a kind, really did exist.

She had also told me, quite recently, that a tiny minority of women get their greatest pleasure from being double-fisted, not like I did with her, with one in the pussy and one in the arse - which I thought was pretty out there already! But, with both hands in the pussy, together. She had obviously thought I was still too new for her to push that far yet.

Nicki had cast a spell on me, a warm, loving, intensely sexual spell, where completely without coercion, and of my own accord I gasped:

"I want you... to try it... with your other hand... as well!"

"We really do belong!" laughed Nicki, beaming. "You are so ready for this... so ready... I knew, I just knew all along!" She exclaimed, tittering with glee as she pulled the dildo out. I wanted a woman to open me, this woman; I wanted the real thing.

She smothered her left hand with the lube, and raised it to my cunt. I saw her arms, coming together between my thighs. Her big breasts swung, wobbling, the nipples india-rubber cones of desire. I loved seeing this, the paragon of feminine sexuality that was Nicki Long. I felt new fingertips inserting themselves between my arched and straining cunt-lips, hard against the right hand that still filled me. I tried to relax my muscles, panting rhythmically, as I used to do in Lamaze classes, and little by little I felt the fingers sliding deeper.

"There's a bottle of poppers under the pillow," Nicki said, just as I felt the strongest twinge of pain so far, and began to have doubts. I reached for it, and held it ready, waiting for her words.

"Start now, take tiny little sniffs," said Nicki, her eyes burning with an awesome lust. I trusted her even more than John or Jenny. Our empathy was deepening with every second of every minute; with every thrust that thrilled me. We were conspirators, in a secret kinky little world of our own. We were both in exactly the right place at the right time!

I inhaled the drug very briefly, and a few seconds later felt a surge of extreme sensation and a thumping strength that dissipated swiftly into a soaring yawning, ecstatic slackness. Nicki braced her arms, and at that very instant thrust, opening me significantly. I gasped, and let my head hang back until I came down from the rush. The pain started to return to my cunt. A few seconds later, I sniffed again, and the high followed by the soaring rush let Nicki go deeper still, stretching me much wider than John had ever done. I moaned and cooed and gibbered, my thighs folded back and stretched far apart. I didn't wait for the pain this time. One more sniff, and I was so open that I knew it was going to work.

I could feel a sense of victory already, rising like the orgasm that was a hovering thunderstorm around my loins. I took a final sniff, and allowed both of Nicki's hands into my body, wanting them there with all my heart.

"OH YES!! NICKIIIIIIII... YEESSSSSSssssss!!" I screech-hissed.

For a second I was stretched around her so wide, I lost my breath and found I was gasping like a fish. Then she was on the move, majestically sailing, twin-fisted and triumphant, into my cunt. I found a new utopia. Nicki's magic hands didn't wait, but fucked me religiously, worshipfully, and so, so tenderly, easing me past pain, edging me into untold new pleasure, and then bringing my orgasm into being with tiny movements at first, so as to prepare me for the Wagnerian scale of it. I felt it swell upon me unstoppably as she parted her wrists a little. I gulped for air. She stretched me the minutest bit more, and then... Oh my god, I came! Ecstasy lifted off the top of my head, and incandescent sparks rained down upon me. For the first time in my life I squirted, hard, in an arc of feminine fluids, splattering a delighted Nicki with cum. I whooped and quivered, jerking onto Nicki manically, clamping her fists in a vice of woman, as I spurted out more and more juice. The vice of this woman was her greatest pleasure. Nicki's too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.