Judy's Revenge - Cover

Judy's Revenge

Copyright© 2004 by Story Smiths

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Judy thinks she's the archetypical bored housewife, in her thirties, sexually frustrated, with a philandering but lovable husband. She has other, stranger secrets too, that she can't admit, even to herself, until a lingering embrace with an old friend threatens to turn her life upside down. Will she break out of her humdrum life, will her marriage survive, but most of all will she achieve the sweetest revenge?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting  

At last, my mind made up, I called John on my mobile from a bench high on Hampstead Heath.

"I want it John, I want what ever it is you are willing to give me... just be patient though... let me learn to live with it... I'm absolutely sure, but maybe it would help if I had a talk with Jenny too."

"I thought you'd say something like that Judy. Last week was too special to give up on easily. We both felt that... we connected didn't we? And you loved my fist inside you didn't you?"

My knees went weak at his words. His fist inside me. The memory of that was behind everything I had done since then. The merest mention of it sealed my fate. Nothing could stop me from feeling that again.

"Yes... I loved it... your fist... I loved your cock too... I want them now... please John... I have a few hours... can I come straight round? Please?"

John chuckled.

"We'll be ready for you Judy, be quick..."

"We?"

"Yes, you're in luck, its time for you to meet the other Jenny too, she's got the afternoon off... it'll be so good Judy... just give yourself to us for the afternoon, and then think again about what happens next."

There was a click as the phone disconnected. John had bewildered me again. But there was no way I wasn't going to go there, right away, and find out what it was that the other Jenny did, as long as my... her... John was going to love me like last time! I'd do what ever it took. I was way past turning back.

Half an hour later, a taxi dropped me at John's front door; my trembling finger was on the bell, my heart in my mouth. Jenny answered to my ring, and her easy, conspiratorial smile seemed to wash away so many of my doubts and fears.

"At last," she said, with a warmth that made my toes uncurl with relief. John had been telling the truth, I had had no need to worry about her jealousy, that was certain. John appeared behind her, grinning from ear to ear. 'As well he might, ' I thought. Two luscious ladies ready to put out for him!

"Welcome..." he said, and ushered me into the living room where we had begun our affair.

"Would you like to talk now... or afterwards?" Asked Jenny.

"Afterwards..." I croaked in reply. Just seeing John again, noticing the bulge in his trousers, the way his well-manicured left hand swung easily at his side... I was dizzy with lust. Jenny could do what she liked, but I wanted John so, so badly. Jenny kissed me softly on the mouth, and pushed me into John's arms.

"You two lovebirds carry on, I think I'll just have a smoke and watch... if that's o.k. Judy, as long as you're happy to let me?"

"Mmmmm... fine" I gasped, breaking from a deep kiss with Jenny's husband, my lover! My knickers were sodden already. There could have been a stadium full of voyeurs cheering on our every move for all I cared. My fingers scrabbled for John's zip, and I hungrily thrust my hand into his trousers. There it was, the monster that had fed me, and my lips were already soft in readiness...

"Steady now girl... take your time..." John said, starting to unfasten my skirt. "Let's at least undress first."

I tore off my clothes, and as John's cock sprang free from his shorts, I kneeled before him. I had already forgotten that Jenny was in the room with us, quietly watching. I gurgled with delight as I took his cock into my mouth. Now that I finally had the taste for fellatio, I couldn't hold back. John let me love his cock for a couple of minutes, and then he pulled me upright.

"I want to save it... I want us to try something else first... you've got a gorgeous bum Judy... have you ever... ?

"No, never... but... I have fantasised... I don't know how many times... about you fucking my arse... would you like to?"

"I'd love to... I've got a feeling that with your... superb assets, it'll be very good," said John, stroking and lightly smacking my plump buttocks. His cock was pressed between us, the tip nestling between my soft breasts. It was incredible the way my dreams kept on coming true. I felt my anus pucker and wince at the thought of penetration. Now that it was actually on offer, I found that I still had a few reservations.

"Isn't it... dirty?" I asked, shyly.

"Not if you're sensible," said John "it's good to have an enema first, then it can all be squeaky clean, and even nicer."

I have had enemas a couple of times, for purely health reasons, and had secretly admitted to myself that the feeling of fullness had turned me on a little bit, but I was such a prude back then, I had quickly dismissed it from my mind.

"I'll give you an enema," Jenny spoke up.

I jumped; I had forgotten she was there. I was in such a wild mood by then, so devil may care that I took all my inhibitions by the scruff of the neck, and threw them out of the window.

"O.K., why not," I croaked, a little nervously.

Jenny led me to the bathroom, and took an enema bag from a cupboard. She filled it with warm water, topped it up with baby oil, and made me lean over the bath, my bottom in the air. I felt her slide a lubricated finger into my arse, and whimpered. Because of my mood, it felt rather sexy instead of disgusting! Then the rubber tube was gently inserted. I felt it slide up inside me, like before, but this time with a totally different intent. Jenny slowly squeezed the liquid into my bowels until I felt I would burst, and then carefully pulled the tube back out. I quickly sat on the loo, and let it all pour out of me in a rush. The evacuation left me feeling light and beautifully flushed out. I cleaned myself up, and looked up at Jenny. She was undressing.

"I'm not bisexual you know... I'm afraid I don't really fancy girls," I said, worried that she'd got the wrong message, and was about to jump me.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to jump on you," I blushed because she'd read my mind to the letter. "I just want to play with myself, and help where I can, if I'm needed," she said, reassuringly.

We returned to the living-room, where John was laying on the sofa, his gorgeous big cock completely erect while he slowly wanked it. He had a tube of vaseline beside him, and I noticed that his shaft was gleaming with the lubricant. He smiled at me. The sight of his cock, and the sensitised feel of my just enema-ed asshole was enough. Daringly, without prompting, I straddled him. I felt the slippery tip of his glans touching my rosebud, and tried to relax the muscle as much as I could. I lowered myself onto him, feeling my anus being stretched, then opening... I panted... it spread... wider and wider around the hard bulb of manhood. I have to say that despite the slightly stinging discomfort I was feeling, it was incredibly exciting, and I wanted it to go on and on! Jenny kneeled before us, watching, one of her hands reached out and cupped John's balls. He responded by jerking his hips just a little, and suddenly, my sphincter opened up to him, and his glans literally popped inside me! It burned a little, but felt amazing!

"Well done!" Jenny exclaimed. "Don't try to take too much at once, just let him in gently... he's very big," she advised.

"I know that!" I gasped, feeling my arse throb and ache around him.

John held me under my cheeks, and I let him slowly lower me. I felt that magnificent pole opening my arse, stretching it so wide, and gradually, so deep. Inch after inch of him went up me, and ironically, the deeper it went, the better it felt. At one point I thought we had reached my limit, and I wriggled, about to cry out my protest, when he pushed me up a little, moved under me to a new angle, and let me down again. I cried out, not in protest, but because he had found a new route, and to my alarm and delight, the rest of his cock slid in, without much pain, to the hilt! I could feel the whole length of him tightly gloved by my arse. Nine inches of thick cock, at my very first attempt!

"That looks - so incredibly yummy!" Said Jenny. I opened my eyes, and saw that hers were bright with arousal, and, I think, some admiration. She stood up, rushed out, and returned a moment later with the mirror John had used before.

"Look Judy, look how good it is!" She said, and angled the reflection for me. I guessed that John had told her about my voyeuristic tendencies. John lifted me up a few inches, and I watched, round-eyed as I saw that big cock slide right back up me! It was exquisite, I felt as full in my arse as I had with John's fist in my sex. I knew then that I was going to love anal sex too. In my fantasies it hadn't been as raw, as thrilling as this. I shuddered at that feeling of my body being full of man, and when John lifted and lowered me, gradually building a rhythm, I welcomed it wholeheartedly. The friction was almost unbearable at first, and I saw myself grimacing in the mirror, then the sensations mutated into a breathlessly wonderful sort of high. I rose and fell, doing it myself now, just to feel him in every part of me. I lowered my left hand to my sex, and started to finger myself, wanting to feel the motion of him from the inside.

Jenny looked up at me.

"I could do that for you, if you liked," she said, and at that moment, I suddenly couldn't think of anything nicer.

I drew my hand away, I couldn't quite say yes yet, but sensing my silent acquiescence Jenny touched my cunt for the first time. I admit I knew already what she was very likely to do, but I let each moment be a surprise. She touched me in such a friendly, conspiratorial, sisterly way that I let my anti-lesbian reservations go, and just melted for her. We looked at each other, and though neither of us are actually full-blown lesbians, and I had never, ever, even dreamed of such a thing happening, I gained my first female lover. Her fingers delicately parted my pussy lips, peeling them back so that she could lean forward, and dip her tongue into the exposed pinkness. It was an angel's touch. I threw back my head, and gasped. John was cruising in me now, sliding smoothly, long, thick inches in and out of my arse. And Jenny slipped a finger into me. And Jenny slipped another finger into me. And another. I tried not to count... One more... It was getting so hot down there, I felt I was steaming. The sweat was pouring off me, making me slippery in John's hands. The fingers suddenly went away for a brief second, and my relief was when they returned. I felt the slickness of lube transform Jenny's touch from seeking to sensuous. She tucked her thumb into the bunched fingers.

"Stand up," she said, my co-conspirator. Something in her voice demanded instant obedience. I couldn't resist her.

I slowly stood; John's cock slithered rudely out. As I braced my feet, Jenny twisted her hand one way, then the other, I felt myself lifted for a moment onto tiptoe, a brief, harshly erotic straining sensation at my pussy, and then her hand entered me, just like that! It was inside me, another woman's hand, and it was a hand that evidently knew its way around such places! I felt things done that made me moan for them to happen again. I was in a fever now, letting my friends bend me to their joint will. When John guided me back down so that his cock was this time pressing at my already crammed cunt instead of my arsehole, I was waiting for it, getting ahead of my experience to see and imagine how it would feel, to have both of them up me at once! Jenny moved her hand to make space where no more should have existed, and John pulled me down, his cock literally wrenching me open. Logically, I knew there must be a little room, because Jenny's hand was much smaller than John's, and that had been inside me before. But it was a totally extreme sensation, and it though it definitely hurt, the pain was somehow delicious, and beautifully controlled by their calm expertise. We were all on the edge, tuned, knowing that this could easily be too far, but all hoping that the adventure could continue.

I let out a long feline yowl, and found myself squirming inexorably, greedily down onto that beautiful shaft. When my arse came to rest on John's belly, I knew that I had most of him, and all of Jenny's hand in my cunt, together! In the same place at the same time! Unbelievable!

"Wowee!!" Exclained Jenny, moving her hand just a tiny bit, enough to make me whimper.

Now the fucking was by small, measured movements, while we waited for my pussy to make up its mind if it could play this game or not. It was still hurting, certainly, but the kind of muscle ache that is often bearable and even enjoyable for a while. It felt enormous, certainly, even with John's fist in me; I had never felt so full. I was panting, finding it hard to catch my breath. Jenny suddenly reached a hand under a cushion, and brought out a little bottle. She one-handed unscrewed the cap.

"Try a sniff of this Judy, it should help you make your mind up." She said, her eyes telling me it was OK.

I had no idea what it was, but I trusted her, and sniffed at the bottle, smelling a powerful, sweetish chemical odour. For a few seconds it was like the calm before the storm, and I wondered what on earth it was supposed to do. Then the storm arrived. A mad, mad rush, my heart suddenly pumping like a jackhammer. It was scary, but wonderful, like falling over a cliff. Sensations hailed and roared through me. Inside me, things were on the move again, rubbing against each other, together, pushing, sliding, squishing, stretching me so amazingly that I just abandoned my senses and wailed. I truly contained them both, felt them using me, filling and fucking me towards a swiftly inevitable climax. As Jenny's tongue flickered on my clitoris, I came, violently, clamping on cock and fist alike, squeezing them with great involuntary spasms of rapture. I was floppy as a puppet for a while after that, and eventually sank back onto John's chest, limp, and superbly fulfilled. He eased his still rampant cock out of me.

"That was magnificent," John whispered in my ear.

"You are remarkable Judy, it usually takes even the most willing and up for it women weeks, even months to stretch like you just did, and that's if they ever can... but you... you already feel so lush inside... you feel like... like luxury liner... I just want to play in you for a while... May I?" Asked Jenny, sweetly.

I was so dazed from the huge orgasm and my first dose of Amyl Nitrate, I swear it was only then that I realised her hand was still inside me! I just smiled weakly, and nodded.

"Let's get you off of John... I expect he'd like to come in your mouth now... would you like him to do that?" It was like she was talking to a child. She knew what I needed and steered me gently towards it.

I nodded again, a grin starting. Jenny was about to giggle too.

"This is such fun, isn't it?" She said, rhetorically.

"Roll over onto your knees, I'll fuck you from behind," said Jenny, that subtle commanding tone in her voice again. There was a part of my mind that just rolled over for her too. Her hand moved inside me, but never left me. It felt like it would soon become an essential part of me.

With John's guiding help, I moved until I was kneeling on the sofa. John sat on the back of it, feet on the seat either side of me, leaning against the wall behind, so that his cock was just in front of my mouth. It was still slick from my cunt, and oozing clear pre-cum. It looked yummy. While Jenny steadily fucked my now squishy cunt with her hand, I dived onto John's cock, and devoured him.

I timed my sucking with his thrusts. I took a ball in each hand, tugging, jiggling, lightly squeezing them until I felt the now familiar swelling that signalled the approach of his orgasm. I looked up at him, and saw him grimace on the point of release. He looked down at me, and must have thought I nodded, because he went for it, and I followed him, my body galvanising, twisting, taking Jenny's hand amazingly deep. She seemed to have found a space that felt like it was actually under my womb, and pushed into it, while John shouted my name and came so hard his semen sizzled out of his cock. I opened my mouth, and felt hot jism pour in. I gurgled, and tried to swallow in the intense rush of sex-joy. His spurts seemed to go on for longer than before, and there were many of them. I managed to take him in my throat for a few moments, and milked more cum from him, loving the taste now as much as I had once hated it.

It was as I drew back, swallowing the last of John's semen, that Jenny actually genuinely fisted me. I felt the change inside me with strange clarity, as if I could see the fingers curling into a hard ball that now felt as if it was deep in my womb. The two of them were leading me on a roller-coaster tour of fisting, and to my personal astonishment, I wanted them to go all the way!

Jenny pulled her fist back, stretching my vulva deliciously around its full girth. I groaned my appreciation. I already knew I loved to be stretched like that, to feel the tightness, and the moment of truth when the fist hovers, neither in nor out. John had taught me some of that the first time. Jenny's way was different, more playful, more feminine, with just a hint of a teasing, erotic cruelty that somehow made me think that there were other, less gentle games with which she was familiar...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.