Judy's Revenge - Cover

Judy's Revenge

Copyright© 2004 by Story Smiths

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Judy thinks she's the archetypical bored housewife, in her thirties, sexually frustrated, with a philandering but lovable husband. She has other, stranger secrets too, that she can't admit, even to herself, until a lingering embrace with an old friend threatens to turn her life upside down. Will she break out of her humdrum life, will her marriage survive, but most of all will she achieve the sweetest revenge?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting  

The first hot spurt splashes onto my upturned face, pearls of semen rolling and streaming down my cheeks, and then a bigger jet lands on my tongue as I look up at you and splutter your name...

"John..." and you smile as I swallow.

You know I never swallow for my husband... but you fill me with your seed, streaming it between my impassioned lips until I choke, laughing and spilling cum from my mouth, which you fill again, and this time I gurgle with pleasure, drinking the sperms straight down, in healthy, salty gulps... It's surely the sweetest adultery...

My fingers blurred over my clitoris as I stood there in the shower, panting, shuddering, on the very edge of orgasm, forbidden images playing in my head...

And later, in bed, I invite you into a place no man had been before. I'm so brave as you press your cock against my bottom-mouth, and then how I whimper, more and more excitedly until I can wait no longer, and nor can you. I suddenly lurch back, and let out a little shriek, you gasp, I groan, and at long last I lose the virginity of my arse. You take it from me lovingly, your cock pulsing hard as it loosens the tight grip of my anus upon your glans.

I slipped soapy fingers into my bottom, frigging it urgently, hoping that the hissing of the shower would cover my moans, as I let the oft-run fantasy movie play in my mind... I had been through this so many times, every thrust clearly etched in my imagination...

"Smack my bum... spank me as you do it!" I whisper, because you have found that other side of me, the one that has been longing to escape from my husband's orthodoxy.

Your hands land on the sides of my plump arse resoundingly, and suddenly my fiercely squeezing sphincter relaxes, and you slide halfway into me, and I can feel your rigid shaft warming me with its delicious heat. You smack me again, and this time I let you slip deep.

"Christ Judy, you're incredible, your arse holds me like a magic glove," you pant, and hear me mutter how I love it too, and then you bugger me, my God how you bugger me!

I grasp your balls as you plunge, stroking myself too, getting us so hot, so wild I just let myself go, and allow you pump to my arse with all nine inches. I arch so irresistibly towards our goal, bending back to let you fuck me harder, and my arse is shaking, my breasts swinging, nipples big and plump and erect, I turn my head and our smiles say it all. We come together, and its perfect, a perfect orgasm where my arse sucks each spurt from you individually, where my spasms fuse with yours, and you are a fountain erupting inside me, thrusting ever deeper with every convulsion of your loins. We could die in perfect happiness at that moment, so great is our desire...

And later, as we recover from the languor, I talk to you about the third part of my fantasy, the most important part; that has been growing in my mind unstoppably, obsessing me since I first heard of your connection to it... I speak about where I want to go to, where I want you to go, because I need it, and you so much...

With water-drowned groans, I came and came, feeling the hot gush from my cunt join the hot water from the shower. I played the jets of water over my clitoris and vulva, fingers blurring on flesh, until the peace the follows orgasm stole over me, and panting, I dropped the showerhead, and stumbled out of the cubicle.

I shook my head, erasing my umpteenth fantasy about John, and tried without success to concentrate on my life. I had known him for years, and always liked him. He was tall, quite elegant, with piercing blue eyes. More of a Richard E. Grant to Jerome's stocky, compact Jack Nicholson. He seemed to have a certain air about him, a confidence in the way he moved and talked, especially with women... I wouldn't have noticed in earlier times, but just lately I found I was changing, and instead of the pretty, pleasant but frankly, and I admit this myself, unexciting woman I had been, I knew that something was different in my soul. I had become sexy, very sexy, in that I felt like doing it, or I was always thinking about it, dreaming about wicked, naughty, depraved acts that had never crossed my mind before. When I began to hear the rumours about him, I found myself becoming just a little obsessed by the thought of him taking Jerome's place in my bed... doing those things that the rumours said he did so well... So much so that last time I saw John, and we hugged, I pressed myself to him as I had never done before, and held him close. To my horror and delight, he responded, not resisting, but immediately moulding his body to mine. I felt an intense excitement, and it was a bit scary too, because as we hugged, I clearly felt the swelling outline of his cock pressing into my belly, until in seconds it was huge and rigid against me! The first time since before I met Jerome twelve years ago at the age of twenty, that I had felt another man's penis, under any circumstances! And he knew when he looked down into my eyes that I wanted to feel it.

Since then I'd been in a dreadful turmoil, torn by guilt, jealousy, and lust. I wanted John like crazy, and I had the definite impression that he wanted me! Ten years of marriage, two children, and I had become soooo damn bored with my sex life, frustrated by a husband who served me bread and butter in bed when I needed caviar. I was twenty-two when we got married, and I was fairly inexperienced then, a late flowering swan. He hadn't changed his tune substantially from our first times together. It was wholesome, plain, friendly sex, but it was no longer enough for me. I'd grown up, and it was time I developed grown up tastes! I found solace in the shower, andoccasionally in bed, when I had the house to myself. I found myself on the internet sometimes, looking, but I wasn't sure what for.

It all came to a head a couple of months later at our annual Judy-and-Jerome Christmas Party. Ever since we've been married, we've had big party for our friends on the last Saturday before Christmas. This was our tenth time, but I had a horrible, niggling feeling that it might very well be one of our last. But, as usual, I was making the best of things. I was nicely drunk on champagne and brandy, and as long as I wasn't with Jerome, I was feeling very friendly indeed. Enough so that late on, when most of the guests had gone, and Jerome and his cronies were in his study smoking dope, and talking bull, I found John alone in the kitchen, but this time the devil seized me harder than before, and I took the initiative. I held his gaze, backed him playfully into the corner by the sink, and kissed him. Ostensibly, it was a goodbye kiss, because he had just said he was leaving, but this time it certainly wasn't going to be the usual chaste peck on either cheek. He had been fuelling my masturbatory fantasies for weeks, and before I could even think about holding back, my lips were full on his, tasting all the sweetness I had ever felt for him. He barely hesitated before returning my kiss as tenderly and sexually as my subconscious willed him to. Our mouths opened, tongue slid dizzyingly along tongue, our embrace tightened at the sudden tingling rush of desire, and as I felt that swelling penis pressing into me again, I thought I would faint from pleasure. Then caution seized me by the scruff of the neck. Jerome, anyone could walk in at any second! I pulled back, John's lips following me for a brief second, and then he understood too. It hadn't lasted long, not much longer than the normal farewell between boozy friends at Christmas, but it made us both gasp and lurch with surprise at the conflagration I had started.

There was a long pause while we held each other's hands and just looked at each other.

"I'll call you, I promise," John choked, squeezing my hand, and departed quickly, leaving me feeling very strange and shaky.

An incredible, electrical sexual charge had passed between us, and left me more turned on and excited about the promise of the future than I had been in years.

However, the weeks passed, and nothing happened, except in the shower. I wandered around my home in a daze, yearning for John's special call, which never came. I'd see him occasionally, with our gang of mutual friends, but he made no move, and gave no hint that he wanted us to go further. I was terribly disappointed and at the same time part of me was very relieved. The idea of really deceiving my husband, of committing adultery, with all the implications to us, to the boys, to everything; was a pretty terrifying prospect. The urge seemed to gradually subside, and with frequent sighs at what might have been, I tried to resume my normal pattern of life. Then one day when I had long given up hope, the call came out of the blue, in the middle of an ordinary afternoon. I picked up the phone casually.

"Hi, its John."

I could hear the throbbing tone in his voice at once. All my fear and disappointment seemed to melt in a second. I felt the blood drain from my head until I had to lean on the wall for support, one hand on my pounding heart.

"Is this it?"

"Yes, this is it..."

"When?" I could barely whisper.

"As soon as possible... Now... at my place... as soon as you can get here... can you do that?"

"I want you so much... !" Did I say that? Apparently, I did.

"Me too!"

Perhaps God was on my side, working in some very mysterious way, because by sheer luck the boys were being picked up from school by Jerome's parents for tea, and wouldn't be home till evening. Jerome nearly always worked till at least eight o'clock anyway, so for the next four hours at least, I was completely free to go and do as I pleased. Fifteen minutes later I was with John, at last in the embrace I had dreamed of until it seemed real, pressed so close to him we could hardly breathe.

Our mouths met with a voraciousness that almost made our lips bleed. Without hesitating, without conversation, we undressed, in the sitting-room, in front of the fire that John must have lit in anticipation of making love. My imagination had not failed me; though it hadn't been able to do full justice to John's long, lean body, with a cock half as big again as my husband's. My throat was dry; I could hardly speak from the excitement. I watched John as he looked at me. I know how I look; I'm realistic there. I've got the marks and signs of motherhood, but since my second child I've somehow come into my own, I've blossomed.

It was strange, after my first child, I let myself become quite plump and earth-mothery, but after the second, I think I realised it was now or never with my body and its propensity to plumpness, and I worked on myself hard. At that moment I was probably in better shape than I had ever been, even though the children have added that certain maturity to my tummy and tits. My skin was clear, my long brown hair gleamed with chestnut highlights, I was toned, healthy, but with all my curves still curvy, and pretty much in the right place. It had taken a while at the gym., but I'd regained my 38D, 27, 38 figure. I've never been skinny. In my early thirties, I think I'm really reaching my peak. I'm soft and firm, and when I'm turned on, I now know I can be deliciously accommodating.

When John held me that first time in his apartment, I could feel the utter complicity and surrender in both of us.

"We're going to have such fun!" He told me in a voice audibly thickened by desire, and lifting one breast, kissed the large, conical nipple. A line of fire seemed to arc from his lips to my breast, to my groin. I moaned, deep in my throat.

"Please... go down on me... I want to know how it feels..." I begged, it was my fantasy still; this is what he did to me in my dreams.

John was astonished; he couldn't believe I had never had my pussy loved by a man's mouth before! I didn't bother to explain yet. I just let him move down my undulating body, his tongue-tip tracing the line between my breasts, down my stomach, into my deep belly button, and out of it again, and then, into the rich brown vee of my pubes. I opened my thighs wider, exposing my moist, long-lipped vulva, with its pronounced hood. I felt him tease his tongue under the hood, and find the salty nub of my erect clitoris. I gurgled and writhed as John delicately licked it, like a cat tasting cream, before the greedy feast. I felt shudders in my thighs, I was intensely excited; I was almost ready to come right away. John could tell this woman needed a giving lover, so he gave me my first oral orgasm, playing my sex like an instrument, setting off resonating chords of sexual bliss that made me squeal and giggle with joy. As his tongue extracted spasm after spasm, he sank three fingers into the wet heat of my cunt, and kept them deep, pushing against my loins in time with my rapture. When my breathing became harsh and ragged from an excess of pleasure, he lifted his head. Panting, I looked down and saw his face wet with my free-flowing juices.

I reached out my arms for him, and we held each other, stroking and muttering endearments as the post-orgasmic tenderness engulfed me. I sobbed softly as I clung to my lovely lover

"Why won't he do that for me?" I asked, sadly.

"Do you ever do it for him?" John inquired.

"Well, yes... but I won't let him cum in my mouth... why should I if he won't even try to return the compliment... and anyway... I don't really like the taste of him... its... well... frankly it makes me gag... But why am I telling you anyway? Why don't I at least try to give you what you just gave me?" Somehow I knew that with John it would be different, not just because of my fantasies now, but because he had given me such pleasure first. I felt strangely tuned to him, my whole body tingling slightly, alive, in a new and very sensual way...

"Only if it's what you want... I mean, I'd love you to, but you don't have to..." John assured me, stretching out, his cock hard and pointing straight at me.

"Actually, all men do taste a bit different from each other... so maybe one day you'll find a flavour you like," he laughed softly, and I giggled at the idea of tasting a line of men until I found the right one. "If you don't like it... no problem... I'd still love to taste you again..."

It was so nice of him to say that, and it made me love him more. I smiled at him, gratefully, and took the tip of his shaft between the softness of my full, tender lips. My dream was coming true at last. John arched upwards as my tongue shyly caressed his glans. I expect he could tell I lacked experience he was used to, but I don't think that made it any less exciting for either of us. I lowered my mouth over him, he was a lot thicker than Jerome, and I had to be careful with my teeth. He felt really big, and was soon hard against the back of my throat, half his length stretching my jaws wide and throbbing wickedly.

"Hold my balls Judy, play with them while you suck me..." John gasped.

I did as he asked, and he sighed as feelings I could only guess at flooded his groin. I found a rhythm that suited his excitement, and my head bobbed up and down on him, the moist heat of my mouth taking him higher and higher. The feeling of his huge hardness sliding in and out of my mouth was arousing me wickedly again. He was so turned on by my sucking and ball-squeezing that I soon felt his cock twitching, pre-orgasmically. At this point, with my husband, I had always pulled back and finished him with my hand. But not today. Dribbles of slightly salty fluid were seeping onto my tongue, and I made no move to let go, though I actually wondered if he had started to cum. I looked up into John's eyes, nervously, not sure of myself any longer.

"Harder Judy... Harder... squeeze me..." He gasped, suddenly pumping up towards my face.

I realised that it was just pre-cum, and it tasted quite nice, very sexy, in fact. I tugged his balls, and pressed them as hard as I dared. John jolted, and then roared as he started to come for real! His cock seemed to swell and harden outrageously, almost choking me. I drew in air through my nose, and sucked as hard as I could at the beautiful manhood invading my head. Now our eyes were locked again, and I felt a surge of understanding between us as he erupted, volcanically, flooding my mouth with jet after jet of boiling hot semen! It felt so wild in my mouth, sticky waves of cum half drowning me, but what a feeling of joy, of fulfilment to give a man such pleasure. I had to draw back, after a few seconds, cum was flowing over my lips, down my chin. I had a big pool of it in my mouth. Everything was so fast now.

"Try to swallow Judy... taste me..." John panted hoarsely, while more sperms splashed hotly across my cheeks, which was also a first. No man had ever come on my face before!

I swiftly gathered my courage, and swallowed, and it was actually OK! It didn't make me gag at all, it was like a subtly flavoured savoury, creamy, lightly salted soup, and it was from John who I now knew I loved. He saw the blissful grin spread across my face when his cum slid down into my belly. I closed my eyes, and took him back in, so that the last, smaller spurts poured into my mouth once more. I felt the last jet land on my tongue, and sucking, pulled back from him, so that his cock left my mouth with a naughty 'pop'. This time I needed no prompting as I drank down the second mouthful of my lover's cum.

"I... I did it! I swallowed it!" I exclaimed, my eyes shining with pleasure.

I caught trickles of sperm from my chin and cheeks with my forefinger, and looking as deliberately wanton as I could, licked it off. John laughed at my naïve cum-play.

"And what did you think of it?" He asked, playfully, rubbing his cock over my face.

"It's not bad at all actually... I think I could get to rather like it..." I mused, taking his softening shaft in my hands, and milking out a tiny final morsel, making him shudder as I licked it off the tip.

Now that our lusts had been temporarily sated, we could talk properly at last. I had been longing to tell him about my doubts and yearnings, and I wasn't really surprised to find that he was a wonderful listener.

"I need to tell you about this problem I have," I said, after we had exchanged all the tender necessities of new lovers' conversation, and moved back to sex. "It's nothing to do with Jerome really... I mean it's certainly not his fault, like the rest of it, but... I've a feeling you might understand... It's just that ever since my second child... when Jerome fucks me, I... it's awful to tell you this, but I can hardly feel him inside me any more. I've done all sorts of exercises that my gynaecologist recommended, but it doesn't seem to make much difference. Jerome's not small either, and it used to be fine... But I really do miss that feeling of being filled, of stretching as a man enters me." Blushing, I continued. "I... I'll let you into a secret... I've been masturbating with cucumbers, just to remember what it's like to open up properly..." I watched a strange look come over John's face, and knew that he had guessed where I was heading. For the longest time I had not tried not to allow myself much more than the merest idea of his... speciality... as a fantasy, keeping it as far from possibility as I could because it just seemed too bizarre, and how could it ever happen to me? But each time I heard certain stories about John from one of my girlfriends, about gentle John who always treated women so nicely, and then did amazing things to them that changed them forever... I let him reach for my dream by himself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.