Change of Taste - Cover

Change of Taste

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Business traveler meets a sex bomb that entices and "sucks" him in. She may not be what she seems. More codes to come.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

"Wake up, wake up, Daddy Steve, wake up, come on, lets play."

Jorge was bouncing on the bed at my feet grinning while his twin sisters, the Nitas, Bonita and Juanita, were standing in the doorway watching to see if their brother got in trouble. I was on my side facing Mary with Julie who had fallen asleep on top of me having slid down between Mary and I. All three of our faces were inches apart. I could feel Maria's mammoth breast against my back while her arm was over my side with her hand holding my dick to either keep it warm or keep it from getting away. Very cozy.

Jorge, or Sonny as he was called, kept bouncing and exclaiming, "Come on, wake up, get up, lets go Daddy, please Daddy Steve?"

Julie's eyes flicked open, then Mary's. We smiled at each other then attempted a three-way kiss. Maria's hand squeezed me and she said, "Me too."

I rolled onto my back only to have Maria raise and plop on my chest to give me a very warm morning kiss. She let go of her handhold but was rubbing her large breasts on my chest making my morning woody surge.

Seeing the activity on the bed, the Nitas raced from the doorway and piled on top of us. Jorge dove onto us as if diving into a pool. At the door appeared two more grinning heads. Carlos and Anita's kids watched the pile on.

"All right, all right, stop please, I'll get up. Let me up, please. I need to go to the bathroom." I was begging, as I really needed to go.

Maria sat up hauling Jorge off the pile. The Nitas scrambled off the bed and I was able to slip out from the covers and head for the bathroom. As I was leaving the bedroom one of the Nitas said to the other girls, "See the big snake?"

As I stood at the toilet and began letting go, Jorge came in and stood next to me and began peeing. He was perfect at hitting the bowl. We both shook off, I flushed and put the seat down, and then we turned to the sink to wash our hands. Maria came in and plopped on the toilet giving a sigh as she let go. Julie and Mary came into the bathroom and stepped into the shower. I told Jorge to go with his sisters and we would be out in a minute. Maria and I joined Julie and Mary in the shower and actually began washing immediately. I was given a hug and kiss by all the girls then got out of the shower to dry off while the girls were washing their hair.

After toweling off, I went through the empty lounge area then downstairs to a busy kitchen. All the kids were at the table having cereal of various types while Anita stood at the sink observing. This morning was different though. Anita was standing there in shorts. Shorts but no top. Her naked breasts were on display for the first time. She looked up at me and smiled. I swear her nipples enlarged and pointed up when she did. I nodded to her and smiled back.

Anita poured a cup of coffee and handed it to me. As she handed me the coffee she moved to stand beside me on my right. As she did, her left nipple drug across my arm. It seemed the heat from her breast seared the hair off my arm. I looked at her eyes and saw a sparkle and smile.

I went to the counter area and sat on one of the high chairs there. Just as I sat Carlos came into the kitchen from the patio. He also was without a shirt. Carlos took a cup and poured some coffee then came and sat next to me.

"Seems Anita wants to dress like everyone else today. Nice view huh? Steve?" Carlos commented.

Anita turned and blushed giving her naturally light tan skin a reddish hue but raising her dual pointers again.

"Very nice, Carlos. A guy could get used to all the beauty around here." I answered.

"Before," began Carlos, "There was only Miss Lee and her husband. Only Miss Lee would go topless and sometimes bare. But your kids and your ladies move in and you all are instantly nude. Our kids wanted to be nude too. Last night Anita said I was getting too much of a look at other women. I told her she could give me a look too if she wanted. She did too."

"Steve." Carlos said in almost a whisper. "Watch her nipples."

"Anita? Come here a sec." Carlos waved.

Anita walked to us with our eyes on her bobbing breasts. As Anita came close to Carlos he raised his hand as if to grasp her breast. Anita stopped and began backing up. As she did her eyes as well as ours fixed on her nipples. Anita's nipples grew quickly, filling out and elongating, tripling in size.

"See that?" Carlos asked. "That's my eighth wonder of the world."

"Oh you." Said Anita. "You always tease me so. They are only like that since the girls. When I was young and innocent, they never did that."

"But now they do my beautiful wife and I'm sure Steve is just as fascinated by them as I am." Carlos expounded proudly.

"Want some breakfast Steve?" Anita asked.

"I'll wait and find out what the girls want. Right now this coffee is perfect."

The three girls came in together and found places to sit. Anita gave them all coffee then poured herself some.

Mary was sitting directly across from Anita staring at Anita's bare breasts.

"My god Anita, you have nice tits." Exclaimed Mary. "Those nipples of yours are treasures. Just talking about them has them expanding. Delicious looking don't you think Steve?"

Carlos said, "I already showed Steve my eighth wonder of the world. He seems to be fascinated by them too."

I smiled. Carlos beamed proudly. Anita blushed. Julie, Maria and Mary fixated.

Bonita came up to me and asked. "Can we go swimming?"

"Not yet honey." I answered. "You all have just eaten. Why don't you all go into the den and watch TV or play a game for a bit. You can go into the pool in about an hour okay?"

Bonita must have been the elected official to ask as the other four kids were watching and listening. They all accepted my answer and left the kitchen to go to the Den. Maria got up and followed them while Julie and Mary began cleaning off the table. Anita rinsed the dishes and put them into the dishwasher. Carlos and I just sat, sipped our coffee and took in the beauty of a couple of naked ladies and one topless wife.

Carlos asked, "How about some pancakes. That's fast and easy. Steve and I will cook, you guys get the plates."

Carlos went over to the stove and moved the center top of the stove. There was a large griddle under the cover. He turned up the heat on the griddle. I turned to find Anita handing me a box of Bisquick and a bowl. It took less than a minute to whip up a big bowl of batter. Anita handed me a dipper and I went to the stove. Carlos and I made a bunch of six-inch pancakes and in less than five minutes we were all sitting at the table eating.

We all cleaned up the kitchen then went out to the patio for some more coffee and a smoke. We were all sitting peacefully when a buzzer went off in the house. Anita scampered into the house then came out back saying. "That was the front gate. Lee and Nancy are coming."

Lee and Nancy came to the patio. Both were wearing shorts and biking helmets. Lee looked at us and said "You guys are an influence on Anita and Carlos already. I've never seen either of them without a shirt except Carlos when he was swimming. My, my Anita, you have beautiful breasts."

"Do you want some coffee Lee? Nancy?" Asked Anita.

"No, we came by to see if you all would like to go biking with us." Asked Nancy.

"I'm not sure we have enough bicycles." I said.

Julie said. "I have two. A regular street bike and a mountain bike."

Maria stated. "I have a bike, the girls each have one and Jorge just got a new bike without training wheels." She turned to Anita. "How are you guys fixed for bikes?"

Carlos answered for Anita. "We all have bikes as we go riding with Lee all the time."

"Well let's get the kids and see what kind of parade this will be." I said.

I asked. "Guess we all need shorts or a swim suit. Bare butts on a bike seat is probably not comfortable."

The girls and I went for some shorts. Maria followed with five excited kids. With not that much bustle we all ended up at the garage sorting out bikes. Carlos took a couple of bikes to the hidden garage where he inflated tires to the proper firmness. Everyone but Mary and I had helmets.

With Lee at the lead, the thirteen of us headed out. Jorge was pumping away but his bike was smaller and could not go as fast. I took up the rear and just loafed along keeping Jorge company. We rode our bikes around the complete preserve. We went by all the homes, the condos, the apartments, the motel and camping areas, then ended up at the entertainment complex. The refreshment stand had some drinks for us.

After a short breather, we pushed off back toward the house. Lee and Nancy said they were going home but may be back later. The rest of us put our bikes away then went to the patio. The shade there was a perfect place to relax. The girls brought out some drinks including cool aide for the kids. The kids wanted to swim and Maria and Anita said to go for it. Five bodies hit the water at the same time. Jorge paddled around and actually seemed to be swimming. He paddled into the shallow area the stood. Maria went over to the side of the pool and sat to watch over the kids. This was a nice way to spend some time relaxing.

Anita said she was going to fix lunch. Carlos said he had some chores to do. This left Julie, Mary and I sitting together in the shade.

"Ladies." I began. "It's time for me to go back to work. So far this vacation I've been on has been exciting, enlightening, profitable, and very unusual. However, I have an apartment I need to go dispose of and a job I think I need. I'm really not sure if this investment stuff can really support myself and what seems to be a growing family. So, tomorrow I'm going to fly back and close my apartment. I'll visit with my boss and see if living down here will be a problem. If it is, then I'll have to look for work around here. You girls need to do a couple of things. We need to figure out a budget. What it's going to take to keep this place going along with taking care of Carlos and Anita. We made a promise to Lee. If something happens to her, Carlos and Anita aren't going away. We'll have to take care of Maria and her kids too. Can the three of us do that?"

Mary shrugged almost as if she were unconcerned. "I'm fixed pretty good right now and Terry and my trust is going to dump a pretty big chunk of money shortly. If Julie invests it there should be enough to carry all of us for a good while."

"I'm in good shape." Julie said. "I haven't had to work for a few years now. I continued working because I didn't have anything else to do. My investments have brought in about ten times more than working. Since you came along Steve, I don't want to work any more. If we watched how we budgeted, I think what I have would take care of us for the rest of our lives."

"Hmmm," I said. "I'll have to find out how my new broker is doing and what I really have left. We may be in better shape that I thought. Julie? Come inside with me while I make a call. You need to listen in and then help me decide what to do. Mary you can come to or stay out here, your choice."

Julie, Mary and I went in to the office. I turned on the computer, more out of habit than what we would need. Julie and Mary pulled chairs up to the desk and I put the phone on speaker and started dialing.

"Hey! This is Steve Johnson, how are you doing?"

"Great!" the broker said. "I slowed down on the stocks a bit but have been doing some decent commodity trading. Your risk capital is really growing. You said to take twenty-five percent of what you had and have fun. Well fun has been good. We did good in a couple of dollar trades to the euro and then a real nice trade for yen and then was able to near triple the initial investment when we ended with a trade back to the dollar with about half in gold. There is some oil stuff coming up but I have to do some more research before I invest our money in oil again. I said our money as my commissions have been enough for me to be a major investor as well so when I'm making you a buck, I'm making money for trading for you and making money on my own stuff. Slick huh?"

I looked up at Julie and she was grinning and nodding her head.

"Well, lets see." I said. "I'd like to take inventory and see how my account is. What it's up to. Would that be difficult?"

"Not at all Steve. I have it right here. Do you have Internet access?"

I clicked onto the big "e" on the screen and the Microsoft home page came on instantly.

"Yes I do as a matter of fact, I'm at my home page."

"Okay" He said. "Now go to http colon two slashes then Sjohnsonaccount dot com. Type in your user name which is steviewonder. Now type in the password texastwostep. You can change all that if you want, that's how I set up your personal account screen. Do you have the home page up?"

"I do." I said while turning the screen around so Julie and Mary could see too.

"Okay." The phone voice said again. "See the big red letters that say bottom line?"

"Yeah"

"Click on them." You could hear the smile in his voice.

A screen came up with an unrelated number on it, $7,237.457.92.

"So what's that number?" I asked.

There was an audible chuckle then "That's your bottom line as of this minute Steve. That is your account balance."

My mouth dropped open. "How can that be? You said I had just made my first million a couple of days ago and I have taken about a hundred and fifty thousand out of it. How did the account get to be over a million?"

More chuckles. "You didn't wait to here everything the last time you called. Let's see if I can explain. You said to dump Google except for the initial investment amount. You also said to do what I could with twenty-five percent of the account on a high-risk basis. Well we had a bunch of cash and no where to go with it so the best deal out there was to buy a few options that would be coming due quickly. I used almost all the money on a put option on Delta. The broker I got it from said his client had some info the stock was going to go up and the options were going to be a loser. Knowing that Delta was in the shape they were in and fuel was going up again the only way their price could go was down so I used all our money on that option. Seems we turned four hundred grand into about three mill. Then the oil option we had bought that I told you before was probably going to be a loser suddenly became a really big winner. I just told you about my commodities luck and now you have an account over seven mill. Is that okay?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.