Change of Taste - Cover

Change of Taste

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Business traveler meets a sex bomb that entices and "sucks" him in. She may not be what she seems. More codes to come.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Amazing what life brings. A mid-west computer geek suddenly becomes a central figure to a bunch of ladies in a remote place state, enjoying all kinds of attention. It is difficult to understand why these these total strangers decided to adopt me. Perhaps adopted is not the right word. Perhaps decided to make me their special guy. Whatever. All of this is mystifying by any standard. Startling by most. Me especially.

Thump! I awoke to squealing children bouncing off my chest. One was straddling me, another was pulling my eyelids apart, and still another was pulling my arm. All were squealing, "Get up, get up, get up."

I was alone in bed, except for the kids. Any bedmates I had previously left for parts unknown. My initial reaction was to throw all the little varmints off me and go back to sleep.

From the doorway a voice said, "Okay kids, let him get up. You've gotta let him wake up a little."

Two bushy heads crashed to my shoulders and kissed me on opposite cheeks. "We're sorry, we just want you to get up and play with us."

There was still this heavy weight on by middle. Looking up, I saw a smiling face of a little boy. He said, "I peed all by myself and didn't miss or anything. Come on, get up, we have to go to the pool."

The bushy headed critters chimed in with, "Yeah, we want to go to the pool."

Think of this in it's entirety. I just woke up. I am stark naked in a strange bed. There are three naked kids, two girls, one boy bouncing around on me wanting me to go somewhere. The first thing that goes through your mind is WTF. (For those of you that are dense, that's "What the fuck.")

A naked dark skinned Latin lady approached the bed. "All right kids, let him get up. "He probably needs to be by himself for a few minutes then get some breakfast. Let's get out of here so he can get up." With that said she came to the bed kissed me thoroughly on the lips, gathered the ankle biters and left.

Go figure.

I did get up, went to the john for a wiz, found my toothbrush, and washed my face. When I went back into the bedroom to look for some clothes there was a gorgeous very black naked lady sitting on the bed seemingly waiting for me.

"Come on, get some breakfast and get ready for a great day." She said standing and walking to me. She took me into her arms, looked up at me with the softest look any man could get, raised to her toes then gave me a kiss that made my middle stir. She just grinned at me, took my hand and said, "Come on, let's go."

When we arrived in the kitchen, there were naked people every where. A dark Asian lady gave me a huge grin and handed me a warm cup of coffee. A beautiful brunette lit a smoke and handed it to me. The Latin lady was herding the three kids out of the kitchen toward the living room. A chubby black guy was motioning me toward the porch. A skinny chick and a young lady were on the porch sipping coffee. Busy.

I sat on the porch and took a drink of coffee then a good suck on the smoke. Good. At least it was one of mine;. The brunette came out on the porch and sat on my lap. "Morning baby. Glad you're up. We're gonna have a good time today."

As my mind started putting everything back into the appropriate places, I kissed the naked lady on my lap, then gave her a resounding kiss. "Morning Mary."

The beautiful black lady came and pulled my other leg from under Mary and sat on it. She looked at me and smiled. I pulled her to me and kissed her full lips. "Morning Julie."

The Latin lady came bouncing unto the porch, actually skipping up to me with the two ladies on either knee, leaned over and gave me a sucking, tongue dueling kiss that would have made the Pope sprout a woody. I could only reply, "Whew, morning Maria."

The chubby black guy had the skinny babe on his lap and commented, "Guess you have about as much attention as you can stand."

"You know it. Mornin' Bob."

With that the younger lady jumped up and ran behind me and hugged my neck, leaning over to kiss me on my cheek. "He hasn't had the opportunity to enjoy some of the learning I've attained at school. Bet he would be a good student." She leaned around and kissed me on my lips, sticking a tongue in. There was loud "smack" and she jumped up.

The brunette on my lap said, "We'll let you have some leftovers if there's any. We have dibs on him first."

I smiled and said, "morning Linda."

The two ladies on my lap got up and the Asian beauty handed me a plate full of eggs, fried potatoes, ham, and a couple of pieces of toast. She gave me a soft kiss and said, "Eat up, you're gonna need your energy if all these women keep chasing after you."

"Thanks Nancy."

I put the smoke out, took a sip of coffee and dug in. Nothing like a great breakfast. When I finished what was on the plate, I must have looked like I could eat more as the Asian lady, Nancy, took my plate and headed for the kitchen. Julie brought me more coffee, then Nancy handed me a refilled plate. Awesome. I ate it all.

I lit up my after breakfast smoke and sipped some coffee enjoying the afterglow of a great meal. The morning was warm, with a light breeze blowing the smells of fresh cut grass onto the porch.

Satisfied, I sat back and gazed at Julie, Mary, Maria and Nancy. "So what all are we up to today." I asked.

Mary said, "First you have to wear out the kids. While you're doing that we are going to look around the preserve. Nancy says we have to see some of her friends places."

They all had a conspiratorial look on their faces that made you wonder what they were up to.

Bob said it though, "When those four get together, shit happens. There's never a dull moment if the girls are all together. Watch yourself."

"I should be safe, I'm playing with the little ones." I said.

Linda stood and smiled, "You're not going to be all that safe, I'm going to be your personal helper today." As she said that she looked at Mary, grinned then stuck her tongue out. Mary laughed. She turned and left the porch with all eyes on her firm pooky, swinging butt.

Almost as soon as she disappeared, the three terrorists stormed the porch and launched themselves onto my lap bouncing against my full belly. "Are you ready, can we go now." From Jorge, "Gonna go swimmin' first huh?"

Putting them all down I stood and stretched. "Okay guys, we'll go swimming. Hey Bob, Alice, want to come along? Alice, you need to tan some more to compete with Nancy, and Bob, you need to darken up a bit yourself."

Bob chuckled, "I burn too easy but Alice and I will go with you guys. Should be fun watching."

Mary handed me a cloth bag. "This has your watch, sunscreen, towels, and some cash for soft drinks or snacks. Watch the kids so they don't get too much sun. If you aren't here by the time we get back, we'll come get you al for lunch." She was hustling us out the porch door. Wonder what was the hurry.

It was a short walk to the pool. When we arrived there was a sign that said, "Pool closed this morning for maintenance, will re-open at 1:pm. Try the lake."

Bob said, "That's a great idea, let's go to the lake. The kids will love the sand." He and Alice started off.

Less than two hundred yards away found us at the shore of a huge lake. You could just see the far side. This must have been a really big quarry. But then everything is bigger in Texas. The shore, as far as you could see in either direction had about two hundred feet of sand between the grass and the lake. The closer to the lake, the deeper the sand appeared. Groupings of beach chairs and umbrellas were placed irregularly along the beach. Although we were early, the beach was littered with people lounging on towels sunning themselves. Just like any other beach except it seemed all of them were naked. I did see one lady with a bikini bottom on but it was fairly hidden by her rather large tummy.

We settled onto a group of beach chairs and loungers close to the water edge. There were three really big beach umbrellas that fairly shielded us from the others on the beach. I gathered the critters and with the help of Linda, had the three of them covered with sun screen.

Linda said, "Can you watch the kids a couple of minutes by yourself?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Do you have about Twenty dollars?" Linda asked.

"I guess, let me look. What are you going to get?"

"A surprise for the kids. Trust me, it will be perfect." She grinned sticking her hand out.

I sorted through the bag, found an envelope and discovered I had been left sixty bucks for snacks. That's a lot of snacks. I took out a twenty and gave it to Linda.

Bob was handing her a twenty also and said, "Get some drinks. If it's too much to carry get one of the boys that hang out there to help you. You know they'll be drooling all over you."

With a grin and a flip of her hair, Linda jogged off the sand back toward the rec center.

The kids with anxious faces were all standing, waiting for me. So I smiled and waived, "Let's get wet!"

They took off for the water. I followed watching to see how deep it was when they hit the water. Jorge, the shortest, was fifteen feet out from the shore and was in water only up to his waist. The girls were another ten feet out and they were in up to their chest, which would be nearly over Jorge's head.

"Okay, who do I get give some swimming lessons to today?" I asked.

All together, they screamed, "Me, me, me."

"I'll start with the youngest okay? You girls play and watch. Come on Jorge stretch out on my hands."

I taught him to lay in the water and relax. To stay perfectly still and to see how slowly he would sink. He seemed surprised that only his legs sunk fairly quickly. Then I showed him how to move his hands back and forth to keep himself floating. It took a couple of tries but I soon had a three-year-old dog paddling. The girls were imitating everything I was doing with Jorge and were freely floating around like they had been doing it forever. I then laid Jorge on his back and told him he could float that way too and to remember to wave his hands underwater so he would stay afloat and to move himself. That was a little more difficult but he soon found himself propelling himself backward while floating on his back. Again, the girls watched and copied. They to were floating backwards bumping into each other and giggling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.