Change of Taste - Cover

Change of Taste

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Business traveler meets a sex bomb that entices and "sucks" him in. She may not be what she seems. More codes to come.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

So far this adventure of visiting the best friend of the ladies of my new life at a naturist preserve, (nudist resort) had been interesting and exciting. I was actually getting used to being nude around other people. It was a little strange to sit around with naked strangers. The friend of the girls, Nancy Williams and her husband Bob, seemed to be fun people. The relationship was very open in that I had witnessed Bob taking the neighbor lady, Alice, upstairs in their condo for a very noisy nap. Nancy had joked, while listening to her husband's and friend's afternoon joust, that Alice was addicted to Bob's dark meat. Other than that it was a very quiet afternoon. The kids were in the living room laying down for their afternoon nap.

My own interlude with the girls had worn me out a little so I went into the living room where the kids were, re-arranged the twins to make some room and lay down on the couch to join the kids in quick nap. It seemed my eyes had just closed when Maria was giving me a gentle shake and a loving kiss, saying it was time for the kids to get up. I stood, stretched then wandered out to the porch where Nancy, Mary and Julie were still chatting. Bob was no where in sight.

They had all been enjoying the peaceful afternoon while the kids and I was napping. Maria had decided it was time for the kids and I to wake up so we all could do something before it was time for supper. The first to follow me out were the twins, Juanita and Bonita. They walked slowly out to the porch rubbing the sleep from their eyes as only kids can do. One of the girls climbed up on Julie's lap while the other went to Mary's. They snuggled onto the laps and lay their heads on the holder's chest. Mary and Julie each cuddled the little ones while they re-oriented themselves to where they were. Maria came onto the screened porch carrying Jorge spread out on her chest with his head on her shoulder. She sat with him on her lap as he went through the kid wake up routine of rubbing his eyes, yawning, and looking around.

As I came out of my stupor, Julie got up and went into the kitchen. She returned with a steaming cup of coffee for me. Man of man, what a life, getting waited on like this was something I could get used to. I lit up a smoke and sipped coffee while the kids came out of their sleep trance. Watching kids wake up is always sweet. They come sleepily to a lap or chair, sit and stare for a minute or so then as recognition comes to them their movements become more purposeful and animated. From frown to smile in just a minute. From very docile to explosive child exuberance before you eyes.

Jorge was the first to show signs of awakening. He lifted his head from his mothers shoulder, looked around and when his eyes settled on me he began wriggling around trying to get down from his Mother's lap. He came to me, took my hand and said. "I have to go potty." With a pull from him, we went into the house to find the toilet.

This time he stood at the toilet and aimed. He was 98% accurate. We wiped up the 2% then washed out hands. As soon as I put him down, his feet were churning, heading out to the porch to tell his Mom how well he had done.

The twins were asking if we could go back to the swimming pool to play. Maria was saying that they should ask me. I told the twins we could go as soon as they were all covered with some sunscreen. Maria and Julie covered the twins while Mary covered up Jorge. Nancy asked if I need help putting some on I turned and let her spread the lotion on my back. She was very thorough, right down to spending an extraordinary time on my butt. Julie said she wanted to come with me to watch the kids so we walked off to the pool where as soon as it came into sight, the little ones headed to the water slide stairs.

Julie and I sat together on a wide deck lounger watching the kids play. There were some older girls, probably high school, playing with all the kids, supervising the orderly flow between bottom of the slide to stairs. While watching the activity, Julie touched my hand and asked, "Do you think you will stay around here, in Texas for a while?"

I answered, "Well, staying here with Mary, you and Maria and the kids would be great fun, but I may need to work out the relationship with Sherry. She is the one I came here with and had anticipated staying with. Meeting and getting to know Mary has been great. Meeting you and now Maria has been a big bonus too. The whole thing kind of has to work itself out. I really need to find out what Sherry is going to do."

"While you are working out your relationship with Sherry, if you want, you could stay with me. You could stay over and Mary could stay too if she wanted. Mary and Maria are at my place all the time anyway. Another family member would be welcome."

"What about your work?" I asked.

"I can work if I want. If you didn't want me to, I can stay home. I really don't need to work anymore. My investments have been making more money than my dates were bringing in. The dates have been a way for me to have a sort of social life and put away some more for my future. Strange isn't it?" She asked.

"Not strange." I answered. "You found a way to make ends meet then a way to prosper. As long as you are happy with what your life is, no one else's opinion is important."

Julie gave me the little girl look of facing down but raising her eyes to mine, "Your opinion is important to me."

With that she hugged my arm and laid her head on my shoulder.

These Texas women were quick to become attached. I've known Julie for only a couple of days and she is already clinging and wanting to make concessions to keep me around. Life could be worse. Up until a short while ago, my life had been fairly empty. I had been pretty much a loner. Now it seemed there were many women who wanted to be close to me. Julie was with a warm, loving nature who was extremely attractive. It was very flattering she wanted to be so close. It was very exciting too.

Mary and Maria came to the pool and pulled some chairs next to the lounger Julie and I were on. Mary asked, "You guys look comfortable. You trying to steal my guy Julie?"

"No just trying to make my reservation to share him. We need to make sure he wants to stay here. I was just trying to make the offer a little better." Julie said.

Mary smiled at me, "Julie, with your offer, I think he has at least three good offers to stay. We three should be enough to keep his interest for a while, don't you think?"

"You wanna keep dis gringo around?" Maria asked with a heavy put on sing song Mexican accent. "I tink dis gringo got it so good, he don't leave." With that Maria came to the lounger and smothered me hugging with her Motherly breasts in my face. "I want you to stay too Steve. You're good for Mary and Julie. You good for me too. Besides who else could I get to teach Jorge to stand up like a man."

"I'm not going anywhere quick. Seems like there are a lot of unanswered questions right now." I said while smiling at the three ladies.

Maria turned and watched the kids. "They are going to be so tired tonight. Look at Jorge. He's had a nap and a couple of more hours hard playing in the water has his butt dragging. The girls aren't much better. What do you say. Why don't we take them to the shower then back to Nancy's for supper."

We had to fast-talk the kids to come out of the pool. They would have stayed till they dropped. We went to the community shower next to the community center. Maria had brought soap, wash cloths, and towels. We scrubbed the chlorine off the kids, then washed ourselves. After drying, we put our footwear on and walked back to Nancy's. Bob was on the back porch with a drink in his hand. Next to him were Alice and another younger lady who resembled Alice but was shorter, a little more filled out and a great deal younger. She was cute in a youthful way.

As soon as we came in, Alice pointing at each of us, said our names, "Steve, Mary, Julie, Maria, this is my sister Linda. Linda these are Nancy's closest friends. Steve has just come to Texas and is staying with Mary." She looked at us while we all said the usual "hi," "howdy," or "how are you doing?" Then Alice added, "Linda is visiting. She's goes to UT and almost always spends her vacations here with me." Linda smiled broadly and bobbed her head in agreement.

Nancy came onto the porch and said, "Someone's cell phone was ringing a little while ago. The noise was coming from the pile of clothes on the living room chair." Mary went for her purse then came back looking at her phone saying, "not mine." Maria, Julie and I went to look for our phones. Maria said not mine. Julie said I have some messages, pushed her off button, and then threw the phone back down. My phone had the "one missed call" displayed. I recognized Sherry's cell phone number. The voice mail indicator was flashing so I pushed the call button, then entered the password.

Sherry's voice began, "Steve, I'm sorry for taking off on you. I know I brought you down here and I did, I really did originally plan on us being together. After I recovered from the fix, I realized how much I've always wanted to be a crazy girl. To be free to act like a girl all the time and be accepted as a girl. Steve, I'm going to Brazil. I'm going with some of my very close friends. We all want to start over again there. I've always wanted to go there. Seems Brazil has a no holds barred attitude about life and people. It Should be just the place for my friends and me. Steve, take care of Mary, she can use a friend right now. I'm not much of a brother or sister so watch out for her. I'll call you guys as soon as we settle down. Bye Steve. I'm sorry."

I was staring at the phone when Mary came up to me. I pushed the button to repeat the message and gave the phone to Mary. She listened intently, her eyes moistened but she didn't cry. Just as she was handing the phone to me, Julie came in to us. I repeated the button pushing and let Julie listen. Her face remained neutral. Maria wondered in and Julie started the message over again and handed the phone to her. Maria's face clouded and became angry looking as she listened. Mary and Julie both hugged me and each other.

Maria turned to me and said, "be glad he's gone. Wonder if that worthless piece of shit husband of mine went with them. "

Mary, Julie and I turned to Maria with questions on our face. Mary just said, "He's always been too close to Terry and was fascinated with the tranny stuff. When Terry got his operation, he was constantly wanting to go talk to him, her, whatever it is." She looked at Mary and said, "I don't know how close they are or if they are close at all, but he spent far too much time talking to Terry about all their crazy dreams of Brazil. Brazil was or is the wildest, greatest place in the world to them."

Mary looked confused and said, "I didn't know." While Julie continued to hug me and shake her head.

Maria stood straight and said. "Come on, let's fix supper. There's a conversation pit we Nancy said we have to check out later. I'll call my asshole husband and find out what he's doing while we fix dinner."

The girls, Nancy and Alice converged on the kitchen. It was a good thing the kitchen was big. So many hands busy at once. It was a pleasure though to look at the five naked ladies bustling around in food preparation.

When I went onto the porch Bob was puffing a cigar with a drink in his hand while Linda was holding court with the kids. Jorge was on her lap while she read a kids book to all three. The girls were sitting quietly at her feet. I popped a beer and fired up a smoke to contemplate the news of Sherry.

Maria came onto the porch and sat on my lap. "Steve, want another for your harem? My new "ex" just told me he had filed for divorce a month ago. Didn't know it. He said the papers were at home on the desk in an envelope. He said I would be happy with his offer. He also told me to get a life and go out and find someone else as he was on his way to Brazil with the one he has always wanted."

"I'm sorry Maria." I said while hugging her to me. "This must be hard on you. Don't worry though, you'll always have me as a friend."

"It's okay Steve. I'm actually happy and relieved he's gone. He made the break a lot easier than I thought he would." She said.

"What about the kids. What are you going to tell them." I asked.

"Nothing right now have you heard them once ask about their Dad? Have they said any one thing about him since they have been around you?"

I shook my head no. Then she continued. "They didn't ever see him. He would come home after they were asleep, push me around a little, get on me, get off, and then stay asleep most of the morning. He very seldom saw the kids much less play with them."

"Hard to believe Maria. Your kids are sweet. There are really well behaved. Guess they have you to thank for that. Anyway, let me know what I can do to help." I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.