Change of Taste - Cover

Change of Taste

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Business traveler meets a sex bomb that entices and "sucks" him in. She may not be what she seems. More codes to come.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I don't remember anything until I felt my dick engulfed in something warm and wet.

The previous night after a confrontation with the newly made female, Sherry, I had left her house to walk off the confusion over her wanting to go fuck around with all her previous gay boyfriends. Mary had come after me then opted to take me to her best friend Julie's condo to talk. We ended up staying there in Julie's big bed with me sampling Julie's body or is that Julie sampling my body. We had fallen asleep with me still buried in Julie while she was wrapped around me. Mary was hugging my back making me very comfortable.

What was happening felt so good I didn't wish to open my eyes to totally wake up. I was laying on my back with a head on my shoulder. It was the shoulder nearest where Mary had been the night before so the warmth I felt below must be coming from... Oh yeah, Julie.

My eyes came open and I started to raise up. My forehead bumped something soft and all I could see was dark skin. I looked down and saw more dark skin, two perfectly round coned breasts capped with dark pointy nipples and below that a smiling face with my dick in it.

Julie giggled and lifted her head. "Thought that would wake you up." She gave me a few more sucks the lifted and scooted her pussy over my mouth just long enough for me to stick out my tongue. Before I could make contact, Julie had lifted and turned around to face me on her hands and knees.

"It's probably time to get up big boy. Don't know what you or Mary have planned but it is after noon." With that she gave me a quick kiss then jumped up and disappeared through a door I would guess to be a bathroom.

I squeezed Mary and kissed her forehead. She mumbled a bit and started to stir. She opened her eyes, smiled then kissed me very nicely. "Nice way to start a day." She said, then asked. "What time is it?"

"Julie said it is after noon and woke me up thinking we may have things to do."

"I have something to do right now." Said Mary. "I gotta pee, bad."

With that, Mary hopped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I needed to go to so I followed Mary. When I walked through the door, I was stopped by the odd sight in front me. Julie was sitting on the throne with Mary straddling her sitting on her legs. Mary had her arms over Julie's shoulders and they were kissing nicely. I could hear tinkling in the toilet.

Mary lifted her head from Julie and said, "I couldn't wait."

Julie started chuckling, "Mary can never wait. She's always peeing on those she likes. At least this time it goes into the toilet"

Mary lifted just a bit and you could see the last of her stream splash on the apex of Julie's spread legs. Mary then jumped up and stepped into the large shower saying, "Come on Julie, let's shower. May be Steve will come in too."

Julie followed Mary while I stepped up to the throne and started to let loose. Before the first squirt could be let loose, a hand grabbed my dick, squeezing off the flow. Mary was pulling me toward the shower, "Come in Steve, you can do that in here, do it to Julie and I."

This was so strange.

In the shower, Julie and Mary were side my side on their knees facing me. Both had their eyes closed and Mary still had my dick squeezed to shut off my flow. As soon as she let go I squirted directly onto Mary's breasts. Mary directed me all over her breasts and then to Julie's breasts. When I was finally empty Mary leaned to me and stuffed my dick in her mouth. She gave it couple of deep sucks then pulled me toward Julie's mouth. Julie gave me a slow, warm suck taking my growing dick deep.

As soon as they had slurped me, they both stood, Julie turning on the water then hugging me keeping the new water on my back. She was giggling like a little girl while the cold water hit me before it had warmed. When it didn't warm up, I had to turn to adjust the water causing Julie to squeal from the cold water. Mary had been hugging Julie's back so she was sprayed with the cold water as well.

We settled down and actually washed. It was fun to wash Julie as I had never really touched a black girl before. I was able to touch her satiny skin from toes nose familiarizing myself with every inch of her. I switched back and forth between Mary and Julie getting over stimulated with all the skin and female body parts to play with. We finished and dried each other.

When done, both girls headed out the bedroom door stark naked saying, "Come on Steve, let's get some coffee."

We didn't even wait before the coffeepot was done. As soon as it was about half full, we pulled the pot and poured a cup each. We had to make a fresh pot or the second cup was going to be too weak.

As we sat, sipped, and lit up the first of the day, Mary looked at Julie and asked, "You have any appointments today?"

"Nope, not today. Gave myself the weekend off so I could do some shopping and stuff." Julie responded.

"Well we'll get out of your hair then Julie. We need to go home to get me dressed then maybe talk to Terry, ah I mean Sherry."

"You don't need to go home to get dressed Mary. You have some shorts, jeans, skirts and tops here you know. Probably shoes too. You're here as much as you're home when I'm not working. Even when I'm working you're here." Julie continued, but turned to me. "My place seems to be the meeting place for these guys. Maria is over here with her brood a lot. Terry used to come over with Mary too but has been absent for the last few months."

We heard a key in the front door, then a commotion of it opening and what seemed like a crowd of noisy people come in. Julie and Mary got a big smile on their faces while I started to get up to run to the bedroom to get dressed. Mary and Julie both put their hands on my arms telling me to keep still.

Two dark hared tan skinned little girls stormed into the room. They looked left and right, then one jumped on Julie and the other jumped on Mary.

"Auntie Julie, we came to get you to go to the mall." Said the one little girl.

"Yeah, and you gotta come too, Auntie Mary." Said the other.

About that time a fairly average sized lady entered the room carrying another little one on her hip. The lady wasn't fazed with the nakedness of the three of us and came over and sat on the empty chair. "Got any coffee left?" She said while putting the little one on the floor.

Mary put her little lap sitter down and went for the coffee. She poured another cup then prepped another pot. Meanwhile the new lady was checking me out pretty thoroughly.

The little girl that had been put down by Mary came over to me and looked at my lap then up to my face and asked, "Who're you mister?"

Mary laughed and said, "Maria, this is Steve, Steve, Maria, Juanita, Bonita, and Sonny my other best friend and kids."

I reached out a hand and she took it and gave a soft squeeze. She seemed to be a bit reserved but you could tell she was a warm person. "Nice to meet you Steve. You the one Terry brought home?"

"Yes, I'm the one Terry now Sherry brought home. Nice to meet you too."

"Oh and Steve," Maria said while picking up the toddler, "this is not named Sonny, his name is Jorge. These two" indicating Mary and Julie, "have always called him Sonny and it's stuck."

The little girl sitting on Julie's lap asked, "How come you don't have clothes on Auntie Julie, aren't you going to the mall with us?"

"I forgot Bonita, didn't remember it was going to be today." Julie said.

Juanita, who was still at my side, still trying to check out my lap, asked, "You gonna come to the mall with us too?"

"I don't know, um, a, you must be Juanita, right?" I asked and the little one bobbed her head but her eyes never left my lap. "If I do, I'll have to go get some different clothes." Looking at Mary I asked. "Mary, what do you think?"

"I think that would be great." Mary said.

This will be fun. You can help keep herd on Maria's kids. It takes all of us to keep track of them when we go out.

Maria, finally noticing Juanita's trance of my lap inquired, "Nita honey, what are you staring at?"

"Trying to see if I can see that big snake you and Auntie Julie were talking about?" The little girl said, still not moving away.

Mary asked, "Big Snake?"

At that second I was looking around at everyone. I noticed a pinkish hue come to Julie's beautiful dark skin and reddish tint to Maria's face and neck.

"Oh my, little ones have big ears." Julie said quietly and huskily. "Mary had told me about your physical endowment and I was jokingly gossiping, telling it to Maria. Guess I wasn't very good at making an analogy as I thought."

Mary asked, "Exactly what did you say."

"It's your fault. You said it was a big one, biggest one you ever saw. You were the one bragging about it." Said July. "I thought it was funny and was telling Maria about it."

"Mister?" asked Juanita, "Show us the snake."

"Yeah, show us the huge snake." said Bonita, "Will it bite?"

It was my turn to get red. All this talk an my over used shriveled up noodle was waking up, lengthening as blood filled as fast as my face reddened.

"Ah, ladies, ah, I don't think this is a very good idea showing off in front of little kids, Okay?" I asked, still embarrassed.

Maria chucked softly and said, "It won't hurt them to see you. They've seen their Dad naked before. They've heard me telling him to get his worm he wished was a snake away from me enough times." Then with a saddened look she added. "Every time he comes home now he's drunk and want's to fool around. He's a mean drunk though and I stay away from him."

Julie sighed, looked up at me and grinned, "Anyway, show us your snake?"

The three grown girls started giggling, then chanting, "Show us your snake. Show us you snake."

"That 's it, I gotta get some clothes on."

With that said, I stood. My well lengthened "snake" flopped around to my thigh. Juanita, still staring, took a quick loud breath and covered her mouth. Bonita, still on Julie lap, stared with big eyes. Maria was staring as well and gasped.

"Oh my, Mother Mary, it is a big snake."

I exited the room with lady laughs and girlish giggles following.

I quickly dressed in my only clothes, jeans, shirt and sneakers then went back to the kitchen. I caught just the last part of the giggling conversation.

Maria was asking, "Since you both have tried that out, it's my turn next, right?"

As I walked into the room, Mary answered, "Okay with me, you'll just have to ask him. It's Okay with you Julie isn't it?"

"Fine with me." She said, seeing me she added, "Ask him now, he'll probably want to add a notch before we go."

Maria saw me and immediately turned red again.

Juanita was sitting in the chair I had been sitting in, so I grabbed my cup and Maria's to get some more coffee. When I brought Maria's filled cup back to the table, I leaned down to Maria's ear and said, "Any time Conchita, it would be my pleasure to play with you. But I don't want any angry husbands coming around."

Maria was still red in the face, but answered, "We'll see about that some day. I didn't mean for you to hear our girl talk. But you don't seem to be gay and from what Julie tells me you must be at a minimum bi."

"I'm definitely not gay Maria. Sherry was the first and only male type person I've ever been with and I think you'll agree, she is a bit different. Don't think that ought to count." I said.

We piled into Maria's big SUV and went straight over to Mary's place for some of my clothes. When we got there, there was no sign of Sherry. I dressed quickly then we were off to the mall. The big girls went into a shopping/looking frenzy as soon as we were inside the mall, while the twins, Jorge and I wondered around looking at the mall art, vendors in the halls, a toy store, then we discovered the merry-go-round.

Pretty neat. The mall had a full sized merry-go-round ring in the mall. The kids really wanted to ride, so we did. The girls each grabbed onto a horse, one in the inside and one on the outside, leaving the middle horse empty. I hoisted Sonny up on its back and held him on. We ended up riding the Merry go round so much we were on a first name basis with the high school attendant by the time we left.

We left the merry-go-round to get something to eat and drink. On the way to the food court, we were discovered by three wild-eyed ladies with arms loaded with bags. They wanted refreshments too so we all went together. The kids all wanted hot dogs and juice. The rest of us settled for a sandwich and coffee. While we were sitting Julie and Mary took off with all the packages then returned empty handed.

"Glad we could put those in the car." Julie said. They were getting to be too much. "Steve, How are you doing with the kids?"

"I just told Maria how much fun we were having." I answered. "We found the merry-go-round and have ridden it non-stop for the last hour. They have ridden on almost all of the different horses, giraffes, elephants, and whales on the ride."

Julie perked up, "Merry-go-round, yeah? I love merry-go-rounds. Let's go ride it, Okay?" Julie said while scanning her two cohorts.

"Sure Julie, little girl," said Mary with a smile, "We can all go on a ride. The kids will probably get a kick out of us riding with them."

When we arrived at the merry-go-round, the high school girl attendant visibly stood up straighter, threw out her chest and when she thought none of the ladies were watching, she winked at me. Maria caught it and elbowed me, whispering "You old letch. What have you been doing with that kid. She can't be more than 16."

Mary heard Maria and laughingly commented, "He does have that affect with old ladies and babies."

We all rode a couple times then when we got off. Maria said. It's time to get out of here. I need to fix the kids supper and get 'em a bath. It is getting late."

The kids didn't want to quit but you could tell they were getting tired. Jorge could hardly stay awake. He had missed his nap. The twins probably could have used one as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.