Change of Taste - Cover

Change of Taste

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Business traveler meets a sex bomb that entices and "sucks" him in. She may not be what she seems. More codes to come.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

One of the more amazing things in life is how men miss things that happen around them. Men go happily along playing it by ear, going with the flow, enjoying the ride, usually not looking ahead to the pitfalls of the future. Those of us who are capable, have a great life reacting to situations as they happen and enjoying the fruits of thinking on their feet. To ourselves we are smug, thinking we are sharp enough to handle just about anything. To our gender opposites they wonder whether we have a clue. Can we see beyond our nose? Can we take a hint? Do you see what's happening?

This awesome babe I met that turned out to be a pre-op transsexual and just in the past few weeks had become the genuine "female" article of her dreams, seemed to now be ready for life as a real chick. This chick's sister seemed to be making the relationship into a genuine triad poly love affair. With the constant loving physically from Mary and cuddling with Sherry, I was overcome with emotional love for both. Sherry was impatiently waiting for the okay from her doctors to begin her sex life as her new gender. Her mouth couldn't wait though as she lapped her sis to readiness then she would suck me dry. Sherry would then pump me up again to get me ready for her sis. While I would make love to her sis, she would hug and kiss us with loving words of encouragement. Weird sexy setup.

During Sherry's recovery time, Sherry contacted about every person she knew, mostly guys, to tell them of her finally finishing what she had started. She bragged that her identity from her birth certificate and driver's license down to her replica of a pussy now said she was "female." I thought that strange as she had seemed to shun the pre-op tranny I.D. Guess since she had changed genders she was allowed to fickle like her new one. Guy's just never know. You know, we go with the flow.

The day finally came Sherry was waiting for. After so much wanting it all her life, then the long recovery of multiple mutilations of her body, she was a female. The docs told her she could give her playground a test drive. Or is that test ride.

I made dinner for both of my ladies and plied them with wine and soft music. With full tummies and a cleaned kitchen, we were relaxing in the living room.

Sherry said, "So, you gonna take advantage of me. You gonna ravish me? You wanna play with your new toy?"

"Oh honey," I smiled, "you are going to be toyed with till your eyes roll back."

With that I took her into my arms and kissed her with all the intensity in the world, thinking this is the way it should be.

When I scooped up Sherry to take her to the bedroom, I realized she was heavier than Mary so I staggered for a couple of steps till I adjusted to her weight. Carrying her up the stairs was a task. Mary realized my predicament and followed close behind to help me stay straight.

"Oh what a man you are cowboy." Sherry said. "Do with me what you will, I'm all yours."

Upon laying her down I leaned over to kiss her lips, then eyes, then ears, then neck. While doing this my hands were unbuttoning Sherry's blouse. Sherry raised so I could pull it from her shoulders. Since she wasn't wearing a bra, it was easy to continue downward with my kisses to those gorgeously round manufactured breast. Sherry's nipples were all girl. Large, puffy, with the tips sticking out prominently. As I kissed and sucked her breast my hands went to her waist to find her sister already ridding Sherry of her skirt and undies. Exciting.

I continued down to the belly button, then to a gloriously naked manufactured pussy. Awesome looking. Looked real. Looked like a pussy. The lips were not huge, on the small side. The shape however looked like, yep, it's a pussy. Peeking out at the top of the slit was what would now be her clit. Kind of a fat clit, lot on the big side but definitely edible. When I licked from the bottom to the top of the man made pussy Sherry jumped as my tongue hit her new clit. When my tongue delved into her folds I discovered it to be a bit dry. Guess the doc's can't make those glands that give women the tasty juice that says they're ready to fuck.

Like a good lover, I stayed down to get my lady off at least once before laying the pipe to her. It only took a couple of minutes and she was gasping and wiggling around giving me the "Oh, Oh, Oh " routine. Then all of a sudden her clit swells up and starts juicing. Juicing big time. Okay dummy she still comes like a guy. Duh. Guess I'll get used to a mouth full of cum. Didn't know that would happen. The docs probably have to give the new babe a way to get off too.

"Oh Steve, that is so good baby. So good." Sherry moaned. "You gotta stop. Getting ultra sensitive. Come up her baby and kiss me."

I slid up her body till I was chest to chest. My nipples pressing on the cushion mounds with my hips cradled between those long beautiful legs. My dick was bouncing around between her legs in anticipation.

An extra set of hands started bathing my dick in some kind of slippery lubricant. Absolutely drowned it. Then the same hands guided my dick to the new pussy. It was slow going. Tight. Sherry kept pushing upward to trying to get more and more in. I hit bottom with a few inches to spare. Sherry reached her hand down to touch what had not been engulfed. "Oh damn, I wanted to get all of you in me. It feels weird. Full yet wanting more at the same time. Push some more, it feels good where you hit the end of my pussy. Kinda stretching it."

I pushed then slipped out to slide back in. In and out. Back and forth. I must have been stimulating Sherry's new "clit" as she started muttering words I've never heard before. Along with that Sherry's hips were literally bouncing up and down, nearly vibrating.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.