Change of Taste - Cover

Change of Taste

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Business traveler meets a sex bomb that entices and "sucks" him in. She may not be what she seems. More codes to come.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

We were all up very early that morning. You could feel the tension and apprehension in the air. We all were anxious over Sherry's change. We didn't eat anything as Sherry was supposed to fast overnight with only water to drink. She took the tranquilizer she was given to settle her down before she arrived at the hospital.

Before we left the house, I gathered Sherry into my arms and hugged her to me. "Sherry? Are you sure you want to do this? Are you okay with this?"

"Oh Steve," she replied, "I want this so badly. I have wanted to be a real girl for so long. I don't want to just pretend. I want this. I want you to have me as a girl, a woman, a real woman with all the parts."

"Sherry honey," I gently said, "You don't need to change for me. I'll love you just the way you are."

There, I said it. The "love" word. Out in the open. Hope I meant it. I want to mean it. Never said that to a girl before. Scary.

"Oh baby." Sherry said with tears in eyes, "you just said you'll love me any way I am. Oh god, you really love me? You really want me?"

"Sherry, I just told you what was in my heart. Are you still sure you want to do this?"

"More than ever Steve, honey, more than ever."

I untangled myself from Sherry to be instantly wrapped up by Mary clutching both Sherry and I. "Oh you guys, I love you both so much. This is such a happy day. To see my brother become my twin sister and find a guy all at one time. It just doesn't get any better."

There was anxious tension in the car as we drove to the hospital. Sherry was looking forward to the results but dreading what was going to happen. She knew all the feelings, pains, and trials she would go through. But, knowing them and fearing them before they happen is two different things.

At the hospital, we checked Sherry in where she was whisked off to the prep area. Once she was prepped, the nurse called us in before they took her in for the change. Sherry was droopy eyed, indicating she had been given something additional to start her anesthesia. Mary and I kissed her and told her we would be waiting. There were four masked faces standing in a glassed partition, we guessed this was the operating room. The masked people must be the doctors or nurses, we didn't know. They took Sherry from us and wheeled her into the windowed room.

The nurse attending Sherry said we could go upstairs to the observation area to watch if we wanted but said this was going to be a very long ordeal. We decided to go up to watch for a while. Once we were seated in comfortable theater type seats. We watched as more and more people came into the operating room. There were at least three nurses doing various things. There was a guy standing by her head seemingly monitoring her anesthesia and the monitors above Sherry's head. There were nurses standing besides to large trays of instruments. And, there were four, yes four guys around Sherry's middle all looking like vultures waiting to start. A couple of the nurses uncovered Sherry's middle and draped cloths around the area. A doctor started drawing lines around a shriveled dick and balls.

I'd had it. No way could I watch the desired demasculization of someone I had feeling toward. I nudged Mary and said "If you wanna watch this, it's okay with me, but I gotta get out of here. I'll be in the waiting room. Okay?" I got up and left.

I had been in the waiting room for only a couple of minutes when Mary came in with a flushed face. She sat next to me on a couch and hugged my arm.

"Man, Steve," she said, "Sherry's gotta really want this and love you a lot to go through this. I couldn't watch either."

We sat in silence both contemplating what was going on in the next room.

After a half hour or so, I shifted around and said "Mary, let's go get some coffee and have a smoke, Okay?"

We got up and went toward the ground floor cafeteria with an arm holding each other. I was hoping there would be a smoking area accessible from there. Seemed reasonable, but you never know with smoking cops and anti-smoking nazis out there.

There was a large outdoor patio with tables complete with ashtrays. Wonder of wonders, coffee was free. We sat, drank, and smoked quietly.

Mary lifted her face, smiling, "I don't know why we're being so sad. This is a happy day for Sherry. This is what she's wanted since she was 11 or 12 years old. I'm just afraid for her, but this is really a dream come true for her."

I nodded contemplating how extreme it was to change your gender.

"I can't imagine wanting something so bad to change what sex I am." I said. "I just can't imagine."

"When Sherry and I were little we would play together and we would change who we were. I would be Terry the boy and she would me, Mary the girl. She would be the mommy and I would be the daddy. Sometimes we would play we were sisters and both dress up in gaudy old cloths that Mom gave us. Both of us strutting around in our long dresses, high heels and fancy hats, swinging huge purses from out arms. Sherry always wanted to be a dress up girl, she never wanted to be a Dad. It's easy to refer to Terry as a she and call her Sherry as she wanted to be and acted like my sister for so many years. I used to try to talk her into being a guy. I even started fucking Terry when we were almost 13 just to convince him he was a guy and should want to be a guy. Terry said he loved to do that with me, but wished he had a pussy so he could be fucked like a girl the same as me. So Terry wanted to be Sherry. Now when she wakes up, she will be really, even legally, Sherry. No more brother, a real sister."

With the Mary hugged my arm, put her head on my shoulder and sobbed. I guess she was crying for the loss of her brother.

Mary lifted her head, looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Oh Steve, I love you so much." She kissed me hard, almost passionately, pulled back, looked at me, smiled, then put her head back on my shoulder.

We were quiet for a long time again. Both thinking of what was going on. Wondering how it going.

"Want to go see how it's going?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's check in to see when it'll be done."

It had only been an hour and half so when we asked the duty nurse how things were going, she looked in and spoke with someone in the glassed in room, then turned back with a smile. "It's going real well. They are excited that it's going so well. They will probably be finished in a couple of hours. Go have some coffee or lunch or take a walk. Go do something and come back in a couple of hours to see how it's going, Okay?"

Her smile gave us confidence and consolation. We each went to the bathroom then back to the cafeteria for more coffee and a sandwich.

After the nurse's talk, we were happier, and light hearted. Mary finished her sandwich, sipped some coffee, fired up a smoke then looked me in the eye. "You know stud, I have you to myself for tonight and may be tomorrow night. All to myself. Think you can handle it?"

"Hadn't thought of it that way." I replied. "Guess we will have some one on one for tonight."

"You betcha buddy, I gotcha tonight, all night and I'm gonna make use of the opportunity." With that Mary gave a wicked smile and blew a smoke ring toward me.

After a couple hours of small talk we walked back to surgery area to find the glassed room empty except for someone cleaning up. We started to search for the duty nurse to find out where Sherry was. She came bursting through the doors smiling.

"Ah, there you are. Was just about to send down to the cafeteria to find you. Your sister is in recovery. She'll be there for three to four hours before she goes up to a room. She should be awake in a hour or so and we'll let you in to see her for a couple of minutes. She's going to be drowsy and groggy from the drugs but will recognize you and be able to talk." She finally took a breath. "Your surgeon will be here in just a moment to talk with you. Wait right here and he'll be here in a minute." Then she scurried off.

Mary and I had just finished looking at each other in bewilderment from the fast talking nurse when the doctor, still dressed in green with the green cap and all came through the door. "Ah, there you are."

Must be a common phrase. Where else would we be if not right where you could see us and say "Ah, there you are."

"Your new Sherry is going to be fine. We were able to do all of the reconstruction at one time. It went really well. There is going to be a long slow recovery and may be even another visit here to do some final cosmetic stuff, but she will be fine. Pulled through without any problem. In a few minutes, you will be able to see her in the recovery area. I will tell her that she will be going up to a room, but will not be able to have any visitors for till tomorrow afternoon. So after you see her, you should leave and let the staff take care of her. The first 24 hours after something this dramatic is crucial to keep everything sewn together and all the tubes in place. Let us take care of her then come see her tomorrow, Okay?"

He smiled at us and asked, "Do you have any other questions?"

Mary blurted, "Hundreds, but the most important is when can Sherry come home?"

"That depends," said the doctor, "As early as day after tomorrow, but probably in three days. We need to watch her and keep her still then after we're sure everything is secure, we will need to get her up and move her around. Kind of a slow process, but then this is a major reconstructive surgery. She is going to be drugged pretty heavily for the first 24 hours as the pain can be pretty intense. Then we will have to watch for depression as sometimes these trans-gender surgeries are troublesome to the patient. With your Sherrie, I don't think that will be a problem. She seemed to be prepared for whatever it took to get the job done. What else?"

I smiled at the doctor and said, "Thanks a lot Doc, thanks for doing a good job on her, it's something she wanted very badly."

"Well we don't do many of these," he answered. "But when we do, there are several surgeons that want to be in on it as there is a newness about this kind of surgery. Sure it's been done for many years, but each time you do it and then see the result, we doctors become astounded by our own work. It is a marvel to do a change like this. We will be as proud as Sherry is."

Mary smiled and quietly said, "Thanks, Doc."

With that, the doctor turned on his heel and went back through the doors letting them swing.

Mary and I both took a deep breath and let it out. Thank goodness that was done.

About an hour later the duty nurse found us in the waiting room sitting quietly and said for us to follow her to see Sherry.

Sherry was lying with her hair spread out on a pillow looking very dazed. When she saw us, her face lit up in a wonderful smile. "Steve, I've done it. I'm a girl now." I leaned in, over all the wires and tubes and kissed her gently.

"Yes sweetheart you are now a girl." Giving another kiss, I raised up and stepped back so Mary could get at her.

"Guess you're my little sister now. No more little brother, all gone." With tears in her eyes Mary leaned across and kissed her.

Sherry could hardly keep her eyes open; she acted very tired. She said, "Thanks for staying guys, I know you have to leave, but thanks for coming. I'm kinda sleepy and will probably sleep till you guys come tomorrow. Go home, eat a good dinner and get to know each other better. It'll make me happy thinking of what you two will be doing. So do it. I love you both."

I leaned over Sherry again to gently kiss her and flicked her lips with my tongue, "I love you baby, thanks for doing all this for me, you are amazing. I love you."

When I raised up Sherry had crocodile tears in her eyes. Mary, not being able to hear what I had said was alarmed thinking I had said something mean to her. Sherry smiled at me and said in a soft voice, "I love you too Steve, please know I love you too." With that Mary calmed and smiled.

Mary kissed Sherry then told her thanks for letting her play with her boyfriend for tonight. She would enjoy the gift.

Sherry grinned real big and said, "He's yours too you know. Better get to know him so you know whether we want to keep him or not. Love him Mary, make him happy, keep him around, and get him ready for the new me. Now get out of here and let me sleep. I can hardly keep me eyes open."

Mary and I kissed her again and left with the nurse seemingly pulling us out of the room. Guess we had been longer that the allotted five minutes.

The ride was quiet until Mary said, "Hey, let's go to LaRoses for some good Italian Okay?"

"Sure," I answered,. "Show me where."

We went to a quiet little place that had wonderful chicken marsala. We had wine and slowly dined enjoying the food and each other's company. Mary continued with her description of Sherry/Terry and Mary's life till I came into it. Seems all of it led to the result of today's operation. Sherry seemingly had always wanted to be a girl, thought of herself as a girl, and did everything she could to immolate one. We finished and drove home to a quiet house. The lack of Sherry made the place lonely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.