A Family That Loves Together... - Cover

A Family That Loves Together...

Copyright© 2004 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Outwardly, Justin appears to be a normal sixteen year old student but, inside, he quietly harbours desires to be a Dominant Master... and then he discovers that his own mother is secretly a submissive slut...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Light Bond   First   Slow  

As he slowly walked around his mother who was kneeling on the floor on his bedroom with not a stitch of clothing left on her, Justin pondered about just what he could do with her. At only sixteen years of age and with no real experience of sex, Justin's ideas were limited by what he'd seen in various BDSM magazines and situations that he'd seen acted out in various specialised chat room on the Internet. But he did know that he had to quickly enforce his position over his mother before she started to question what she was doing and why. Being a natural submissive, his mother's own mindset would be a great help to him, Justin knew, but he also realised that, if he didn't stamp his authority on her soon, she'd start to question her position and try to use her place as his mother to bring him back under control - and Justin wasn't about to allow that to happen.

"Get up!" he suddenly snapped at her. "And sit in my chair at the desk!"

With fascinated eyes still looking at her son's bloated cock, Lori eased herself up to her feet before settling down on the chair where she had been instructed, a placement that had her right in front of the computer monitor that still displayed the photograph in which she was being abused in a dungeon my her husband, Justin's father. Swallowing, her eyes slid away from the rather embarrassing image...

"No, look at it. Look at it closely. Study yourself, mother. See what you are - a low life slut, a fuck toy..."

"No, Justin! I won't! I'm your mother and I demand respect from you!" Lori protested with a strength that surprised even herself.

Laugher poured out from inside Justin as he sneered down at her. "Don't be silly, slut. You'll do what I say and you'll thank me for it. And you will also remember to call me Young Master Justin... I think that suits."

But Justin's laughter died on his lips as he saw his mother start to stand, her bare bottom rising up from the chair. Knowing that he had but seconds to act or that his fledgling domination over her might be gone forever, Justin raised his body to its full height and, using his most authoritative tones, demanded in no uncertain terms that she sit down again.

For a moment, Lori hovered there, half out of the chair... and then her spirit broke! Sitting back down, she muttered something that Justin just failed to catch. "What was that you said, slut?" he demanded to know.

"Yes, Young Master Justin..."

Smiling triumphantly, Justin nevertheless moved rapidly as he did not want to give his mother time to think so, opening up his wardrobe, he pulled a small suitcase out before flinging it onto the bed. With his mother watching closely, he unlocked the lid using a key he wore on a thin chain around his neck, he flipped open the case - all the time making sure that he built up the suspense that the naked woman was feeling by not letting her see inside the case. Pulling out a length of rope, he looped that over her head and arms before using it to tie Lori's midriff off against the chair, trapping her there and making her aware of her position and status.

Moving off to one side, Justin grabbed the computer's mouse and, closing the internet browser (which at least got the picture of herself off the screen, Lori thought) he then started up his web cam which was mounted above the monitor. Lori now gasped as the image of herself sat bound before the machine popped up before her. "Is... is that thing recording?" she asked in worried tones.

Smiling, Justin told her that is was not. "But you do come up with some very good ideas, mother." Click went the mouse again. "Now it is!"

"Oh god..." the woman muttered.

"Now, slut, I know that you can type and basically operate a computer so this is what I want you to do. Click on Internet Explorer..."


Chewing her gum, Kayla stood on the curb-side watching the traffic making its way up and down the street. Every now and again one vehicle would appear going much slower than the others and this was a signal for the girls lining the road to smile and display their assets. Unfortunately for Kayla, she wasn't having a great deal of luck today and it was now over an hour since she'd last had a punter. Uncomfortably aware that her pimp was now glaring at her, she was getting increasingly desperate knowing that if she didn't meet the target that he set for all his girls working this street, he'd be getting very angry with her - very angry indeed... and he wasn't the kind of man anyone wanted to have mad at them. As yet another car cruised passed Kayla before pulling up at the curb where the girl behind waited, Kayla glanced over at the pimp and, to her horror, saw that he was coming over towards her! "Look, Jacob, I'm really, really trying here..." she blurted out.

"I'm not interested in that, you slag," snapped the well-muscled pimp. "The boss needs you back at the office to look after a supplier - usual rates. He's sending a car so get ready..."

Smiling to herself at her change of fortune, Kayla pulled the hem of her skirt down a little so that it at least hide her panties when she was stood up and started to scan the street for the vehicle that was to collect her. Doing a job for the boss didn't pay top rate but he did look after his girls and remunerated them both by the hour and then number of clients serviced. And, besides, the work was inside and a girl was as safe with him and his friends as any whore was ever going to be...


Following her son's instructions, Lori soon found herself navigating into a chat room the likes of which she had not seen before. There weren't all that many people in but all of them had the strangest names - but names that she could instantly relate to as several were called Sir this or Mistress that while others clearly indicated submissive natures. "What's going on?" she asked, mystified.

"Think of it as a virtual dungeon, mother. You're now logged in as 'slutlori' and pretty soon someone's going to be saying something to you. Ah, yes, there you go - say 'hello' back then."

Dutifully Lori picked out h - e - l - l - o before pressing the enter button. Peering at the screen, Lori read the next line that appeared. "What does it mean, 'Get onto the auction block and strip, slutlori'?"

"It's a cyber-auction, mother. You're about to be sold to the highest bidder who then gets to spend an hour with you doing whatever he or she wants with you."

"How's that possible?" Lori gasped. "I mean, I'm here and they're... wherever..."

"It's not real, stupid. Not real money, not a real meeting..."

"Then I don't see the point..."

"You will - now, get onto the block and remove your clothing."

Still not at all sure what she was doing, Lori typed 'I get onto the block and undress' before sending that.

Justin sighed heavily and rolled his eyes. "Try to be a little more descriptive, slut. Pretend that you're writing a book - if not you won't fetch a good price..."

Reading on the screen that she was next to describe herself, Lori recalled how heroines were painted with words in the romantic pot-boilers she enjoyed and, trying to use similar language, she began to type. All went well until she flattered herself a little and reduced her weight by a good few pounds. "Now, mother," Justin tutted as he leant over, his stiff cock brushing across her naked thigh as he pressed the backspace key. "Be honest - let the punters know what they're really bidding on..."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.