A Family That Loves Together... - Cover

A Family That Loves Together...

Copyright© 2004 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Outwardly, Justin appears to be a normal sixteen year old student but, inside, he quietly harbours desires to be a Dominant Master... and then he discovers that his own mother is secretly a submissive slut...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Light Bond   First   Slow  

Justin used his left hand to slowly roll the mouse across his cluttered desk as he intently studied the computer monitor, his eyes fixed to the screen and the images displayed there. As a bright, sixteen year old student, he was often to be found at the desk in his bedroom, the door shut against intrusion by his parents or, even worse, one of his three sisters as he struggled with his assignments from collage. Yet now the mouse moved jerkily, causing the cursor to slide wildly across the screen, hardly in the smooth and controlled manner of a skilled computer operator that Justin was. Of course, the fact that he was right-handed might have had something to do with this which only posed the question of why he was operating the mouse with his left in the first place. The answer was, of course, blindingly simple in that the lad's right hand was already busy stroking his erect cock which currently protruded from under his T-shirt in a proud and haughty manner. It didn't, of course, now take a genius to figure out that Justin was not, in fact, doing his homework at all as a quick glance at the address bar on the screen would have indicated - www.CitizenCane.org - Free Fetish and BDSM Galleries. Closely studying the expression of pain and distress upon the face of a naked young woman who was tightly bound over a vaulting horse while an older man stood behind her forcing a large cucumber up her back passage, Justin slide his hand up and down his rampant hard-on as he fantasised that it was he who was tormenting the bound slut and not the man shown on the screen. The lad had found, several years earlier, that the wanking material which was commonly passed around the boy's toilets at school had done little for him and a chance find of a magazine dedicated to BDSM had shown him the area where his interests lay. From that point on, Justin had actively sought out material of this nature and had regularly masturbated over it. Partly because of this and partly because of his innate shyness when confronted with a real, live girl, the boy remained one of the few virgins in his class - at least according to the bragging of his peers, though Justin did doubt many of their claims. So his usually twice daily hand massage had become his one form of sexual release and gratification...


Across the corridor from Justin's room, the boy's middle aged mother struggled to force some freshly ironed clothes into the drawer of her eldest daughter, Kayla, who at seventeen, was a year older than her sibling, Justin. Stuck in the house all day with only her four children for company most of the time, Lori envied Kayla the freedom that her job waiting on tables at a coffee shop in the city gave her. And yet, as Lori sorted out her daughter's clothes, she couldn't help but wonder just how her child could afford such a large collection of garments with fancy labels in them on what must have been a low wage. Maybe Kayla did well with the tips, Lori pondered for, after all, her daughter was a good looking girl with a pleasant and vibrant personality...


Squatting down on her haunches in the cluttered and dingy alleyway, her micro mini skirt riding up her smooth thighs, Kayla swallowed the man's cum before she let his cock slip totally out of her mouth. Standing, she smoothed her bright lime green leather skirt down into place before she wiped the back of her hand across her mouth. "Thirty quid, mister," she stated matter-of-factly. Zipping himself up, the balding man pulled three crumpled ten pound notes out of his trouser pocket before handing them across to the overly made-up girl, his face unsmiling, his eyes sullen. "Bye," Kayla called to the man's departing back as she shoved two of the notes into her handbag. A few more tricks like that, she thought to herself, and she'd have enough to get those nice jeans she'd seen in H&M on the high street this morning. Heading out the alley, back to the main road and her spot there amongst the other working girls, she slipped the third note to the large, muscular black man standing nearby who's suspicious eyes seemed to follow her everywhere before she took up position on the kerb, her gaze seeking out her next potential trick...


Clicking his left mouse button again, Justin languidly stroked himself as he waited for the next picture to form on the screen. Cursing the slow speed of his dial-up connection, his eyes swung towards the door to check that he'd shot home the bolt since he could hear his mother walking down the corridor. To his horror, Justin spotted that the bolt was not in place at all! Releasing his grip on both the mouse and his penis, Justin swiftly stood and moved towards the door - but far too late as he saw the door knob start to turn...

Pushing her son's bedroom door open, Lori wandered in, some of Justin's smalls held in her hand before she suddenly pulled up to a halt, the underwear slipping from her uncaring hands as she drank in the sight of her sixteen year old boy moving towards her, naked from the waist down, his bloated manhood pointing up at her face.

"Mother!" Justin cried aloud. "What are you doing coming into my room without knocking?"

"Justin!" Lori cried aloud. "What are you doing?"

For a moment the pair stared at each other but then both sets of eyes slid over to the monitor on which the next piece of erotica had now formed - a picture of a naked middle-aged woman bound spread-eagled over a highly polished dining room table while a man of similar age and dressed in black leather forced a huge vibrator deep into her pussy. Justin's eyes widened as he looked from the screen and back at Lori then back to the screen again. "Mother?" he gasped, "What... what are you and dad doing?"

"Oh, god," muttered Lori as she struggled to recover from the double shock she'd just received, her eyes darting between the monitor and her son's still proud manhood which, in terms of both length and thickness, put her husband's cock to shame.

"Well, mother - I'm waiting for an answer!" snapped Justin in a strict and masterful tone such as he'd imagined that the older Dom he'd been pretending to be in certain internet chat rooms he'd joined over the past months would use when questioning an obedient and well trained submissive.

Addressed in such a manner and attitude, Lori found herself replying immediately and to type. "Your father, my Master, is punishing me for burning his dinner one evening. He then threatened to put the photographs up onto the internet. I... I never believed that he'd actually go ahead and do it..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.