A Boy's Luck - Cover

A Boy's Luck

Copyright© 2004 by Arrow Poison

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The boy got lucky with his mother and sister

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

I could not forget that moment; my mother was standing completely naked... in front of me.

I always knew that my mother was beautiful... but didn't know that she could be so beautiful. She was little fleshy at places, still I could see that she was in much better shape than I had expected... the additional flesh enhancing the beauty of her sensuous curves. Her waist appeared slim except for a fleshy hump below her belly button.

Her boobs were large, contrary to those of Mansi's but they appeared quite firm in their natural sag... her nipples dark and erect. Down below, between her fleshy thighs, she had a luxuriant growth of thick curly hair almost hiding her cuntlips, another contradiction from Mansi but more like Sheila's. What made it so different and so appealing was her prominent clit protruding out of her hairy burrow. I had never seen such an engorged clit to the three women I had fucked so far. Her delicious looking cunt made my mouth water.

In all, even at thirty-nine my mother appeared like a masterpiece and I felt blessed to have her standing naked before me.

She sensed my stares as she tried to cover her bush.

"Don't..." I pleaded. "Let me savor the most memorable moment of my life. Oh... amma... you're so beautiful."

She liked the compliment as her face reddened further.

I didn't want to wait anymore, and immediately removed my t-shirt and shorts. I stood in front of her, my monster rising like a flagpole.

Her eyes dropped to my crotch; she eyed my raging hard on with amazement.

"Oh... god... it's so big." That all she muttered.

I hugged and pulled her body close to mine. My cock poked against her bush. I gently gyrated my hips rubbing my cock over her inflamed pussy lips.

My whole body was shaking with lust. My mother's tits were crushed into my chest. I brought my hands to her spongy tits. My fingers sank into the soft, pliant swell of her tits. I squeezed the hard, pointed nipples, then kneading and squeezing her gorgeous tits.

I lowered my head to her tits and began licking her erect teats, my palms still pressing and caressing her creamy globes.

"Ohhh... Rahul." She cried in a lustful tone. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I want you to be happy..." I said and buried my face into the valley between her majestic boobs, licking its softness.

My hand left her tits and roamed over her body, exploring the delicate curves... enjoying the feel of her hot flesh. I caressed her naked thighs... the thick patch of bush covering her cunt mound, feeling the wetness seeping out of her fanny. Finally, my fingers grabbed her ass cheeks.

I pinched her swollen nipple with my teeth, lapping my tongue across the tip. I bit her teat little hard.

My mother's moan echoed in the room... growing louder with bite of my teasing teeth.

"Ohhh... ! Rahul..." Her hands gripped my head and she pushed my face into her creamy tits.

I chewed and sucked, while my hands began squeezing her ass cheeks... my cock still rubbing against her wet cunt. Her white boobs turned red with my biting. My hand again traveled to her cunt and my fingers stroked her engorged clit causing her to whimper with lust.

I stopped sucking her tits; took her to the bed and together we sat on the edge of the bed. I palmed her beautiful tits, gently squeezing and fondling them.

"Mummy do you miss papa (father)?"

"Yes."

"He must be fucking you very often."

"Daily..." She smiled. "Your father never slept before making love with me."

Surely, my father must've been a great fucker. And with such a gorgeous pussy of my mother available to him, he would've been a stupid not to fill her cunt with her love juice.

"Am I like papa?" I took her hand and placed it over my raging hard on. She took my tool between her fingers, gently running her palm along the length... drawing and releasing the foreskin... as if measuring my fuck tool.

"Yes... you're big like him... probably he was little thicker." She fondled my balls.

I ran my finger through her cunt slit, feeling the swollen clit.

"Now on you'll never miss him. I'll never let you sleep without a goodnight fuck."

I placed two pillows behind her back and let her settle on the bed in a half supine position. I folded her legs and spread them wide causing her hairy pussy open to my lecherous view. I bent my head near her cunt, gently poked into her cunt with my index finger while looking straight into her eyes.

"Did he ever say you that you've got the most gorgeous pussy of the world?" My finger played with her cuntlips spreading her juice evenly over her bush.

She smiled wantonly.

I bent my head and kissed her cuntlips... licking her juice of her thighs and bush. Then, I exposed her pussy with my fingers and licked her honey from her inner lips.

"And... most delicious." Again, I looked into her eyes while licking her juice off my lips.

Her smile grew larger but she remained silent. I buried my face back into her cunt... running my tongue along her wet crack... enjoying the salty feel of her delicious passion nectar. Finally, I took her engorged clit between my lips and sucked her harder.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... !" She finally moaned... loudly... her hand gripped my hair and pressed my face into her cunt.

I lapped at her cunt with great fervor... sucking and licking her dripping cuntlips... fucking her inner cunt lips with my folded tongue using it like a tiny cock... and sucking and nibbling her swollen clitoris with my lips and teeth. Mother's moan grew louder and louder and she writhed in the bed hysterically.

She lifted her folded legs off the bed, and placed it over my shoulder circling my head between her fleshy thighs. I drank her pussy nectar... hungrily and passionately.

My tongue meticulously lashed across her clit, biting and pinching occasionally. Then it traced her cuntlips... low down to the ridge between her cunt and ass. I was surprised to feel that she had a trail of tiny hair going down to her anal valley. My tongue traced it, traveling further down to her ass and finally to her rectum. As my tongue touched her anus, mother flinched hurriedly.

"What're you doing?" She spoke in and erotic tone. Probably she had never been licked there.

I persisted with my effort, continuing licking her anus with my tongue. Slowly, I felt her body relaxed and she began enjoying the feel of a wet tongue slithering over her sphincter.

My tongue again traveled back to her pussy lips, sucking her bigger than average clit. Mother squealed with delight. I took her clit between my lips and nibbled at it... mother moaned and her body twisted with delight.

Suddenly, her body stiffened... her legs clutched my head strongly... her body quivered with a radiant abandon. Her moan was so loud that I feared that Mansi sleeping in the adjacent room might hear her. Her cunt pulsated uncontrollably and she filled my sucking tongue with her fresh honey. I greedily sucked every drop of it.

When her orgasm subsided, she body went limp. She released her grip from my head and lowered her legs onto the bed. I withdrew my head and looked at her... my lips were smacked with her heavenly juice, which I was guzzling thirstily.

"That's wonderful" I smiled at her, lecherously. "Papa was a very lucky guy."

She smiled back at me... breathing erratically... her eyes gleaming with strange glow. I rose from my position and settled beside her.

"Turn mother." I force her body on her sides and adjusted myself behind her. In the new position, I was facing her back... my cock poking into her anus.

I lifted her leg and gently placed my cock on the ridge between her ass and cunt... my cock head touching the lower portion of her cunt lips.

"Mummy I'm gonna fuck you from behind." I rubbed my cock head along the ridge.

"No... no... !" She resisted. "Not there."

I laughed at her anxiety. "Don't worry... I wont fuck your ass this time. I want your pussy now... darling... can I call you Uma."

"Yes."

I took old of my cock and rubbed its head against her heated snatch.

"Come on Uma." I felt an instant arousal after addressing my mother with her given name. "Tell me do you want my cock inside your pussy."

"Yessss..."

"Then ask me to fuck you."

"I cant. You know I cant. I never use those words."

"But I want you to talk dirty when I fuck you. Ask me to fuck you." I forced her face towards me, looking directly into her eyes.

She remained silent for a moment, and then spoke hesitantly.

"Fuck me... Rahul."

I felt my cock swell with a maddening rage.

"Again Uma... again."

"Fuck me Rahul, fuck me." She begged in lust. "Put that big cock into my cunt."

I grabbed her leg and lifted it high in air. With other hand I forced my cock into her pussy. Her cunt was soaking wet... my cock easily moved into her well-lubricated snatch. Mother whimpered with delight.

My cock sliced into the soft scorching depths of my mother's cunt. It felt like a hot enclave around my cock.

"Uma... your pussy is so fuckin' hot," I groaned, ramming again my cock into her tight hot snatch. "Do you like my cock inside you?"

"Ohhh... yessss!" She squealed... her body quivering with pleasure. "Ohhh... Rahul it feels so good inside me."

I took my free hand to her boobs and gripped them, squeezing and pinching them forcibly. I began humping her cunt from behind. I could feel her cunt-muscles tugging at my cock.

Mother's cunt was tight, not like Mansi still she was fairly tight. I knew that if I let my lust run amok I would blast my nut very quickly. I was determined to make it a long lingering fuck, that both of us would remember for a long time. I was hell bent to enjoy the moment to the fullest.

I slowly pushed my cock out of her cunt until only the tip was buried inside then rammed it back into her horny pussy slowly, watching her hot cunt gobble my cock up inch by inch. I stopped it halfway.

"Please don't stop." Mother moaned, forcing her cunt back onto my cock. "Fuck me Rahul, fuck me."

My mind spun with delight as she begged me to ram her cunt.

"Take it Uma. Its all for you."

I pushed my cock forward, forcing it deep inside her quivering pussy. She whimpered loudly as she felt my cock buried to the hilt inside her. I bent my head and planted my lips over hers.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw the door opened and Mansi entered in the room. I smiled at her as she stood in a stunned silence. Mother's eyes were covered with my face and thus she could not see Mansi entering the room. She continued wailing unashamedly.

I gestures Mansi to keep silence, and to move away to a safer place where mother could not see her. Mansi silently shut the door and hid behind the curtain. I began pumping mother again.

My mind was reeling with extreme excitement. Here, I was fucking my beautiful mother and my own sister was watching everything. I fucked mother harder, increasing my speed.

The scorching heat of her pussy, and the throbbing enclave of her velvety cunt muscles around my cock were driving me crazy with lust. I dug my fingers into her squiggle hips and slammed my cock into her pussy working it inside her well lubricated cunt in a to and fro motion.

I looked in the direction of curtain; Mansi, only her eyes visible from the side of the curtain, was observing our incestuous play with wide eyes. I was sure that she could see my cock moving in and out of my mother's pussy.

My hand left mother's boobs and it roamed into front of her cunt. For a moment, I felt the touch of my own cock moving in and out of her delicious cunt. Then I began playing with her clit, taking it between my fingers and rubbing coarsely.

"Yeahhhhh... !" She screamed. She gripped my hand playing with her pussy and forced it to her clit. "Rub it Rahul. Ohhh... yeahhhhh..."

Lifting her leg higher with other hand, I pounded her pussy relentlessly, my cock sawing into her bushy cunt with a frenzied speed.

"Mom," I groaned excitedly. "You're liking it mom, my cock in your cunt. Am I like papa."

"Ooooooo... Rahul." She rolled her hips, trying to arrest the full length of my cock in her soft folds. "You're better than your papa, he never fucked me like that. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... harder... harder."

My hips began lunging faster to fulfill her request; my cock stabbed into her pussy... my groin smashing against her ass again and again. Mother's cunt was dripping wildly, bathing my piercing cock with a thick creamy coat of her love juice. I felt her warm sticky juices oozing into my thatch and to my swing balls. With every down ram my balls were banging against her bush covering her fleshy pussy lips.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.