Ruthie's Story - Cover

Ruthie's Story

Copyright© 2004 by Susurrus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ruthie's a bad speller, but a good student

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

A bit of fluff. Enjoy.

"I'm disappointed in you, Ruthie. You're a smarter girl than this."

Mr. Smith held out a piece of paper. Ruthie stood on tip-toes to see it from where she stood. There was an awful lot of red on it.

"This was a simple spelling test. The most words anybody else missed was two. You missed all but one. Do you know what this makes you look like? Do you have any idea what kind of teacher this makes me look like?"

Ruthie cringed a little at the tone of Mr. Smith's voice. It sounded very much like his disappointment was turning to anger.

"I thought these after-school tutoring sessions were helping, but I guess not. Maybe I should just give up and only concentrate on the students that won't waste my time."

Now Ruthie was a little scared. She liked Mr. Smith... a lot. She couldn't bear the thought of not having this time together, without the other students around. Her head popped up and she insisted, "Please, Sir. Don't give up on me. I'll try harder. I'm not stupid. Please don't say such things. I'm really sorry."

Mr. Smith frowned and shook his head. "I don't know. I mean, look at this! One word out of twenty correct, and the one word is: 'cock.'"

Ruthie smiled up at the teacher. "Yes sir, you taught me that one."

Looking doubtful, Mr. Smith replied, "Are you sure? I don't remember."

Now certain of herself, Ruthie chirped, "It was the last time I was in your office after school. You had me spell it fifty times, then made me suck yours afterward so I knew it."

"Ah yes, now I recall. You were a much better student that day. It doesn't appear to have helped you on anything else, though.

"You do realize that with such a poor test, the school allows me to punish you?"

Ruthie's eyes grew wide, and she bit her lip for a moment before whispering, "Punish me, Sir?"

The teacher's face hardened. "Yes, punish you."

A fearful quaver edged Ruthie's voice as she breathed, "How?"

Mr. Smith didn't reply to the student's question, he simply stood from where he sat on the desk at the front of the classroom and ordered, "Come here, Ruthie."

Ruthie's head bowed, and she slowly shuffled forward to stand in front of the angry teacher.

"Sit on the desk."

Without a word, and still studiously examining her shoe laces, Ruthie turned and backed up to the edge of the teacher's desk, then gave a little hop and scooted her butt to a more comfortable position. She was a little apprehensive about what was going to happen. Mr. Smith had never punished her before, but she'd never done so poorly on a test before, either. She didn't know what kind of punishment she would receive, but found her pussy getting warm at the thought.

Mr. Smith's face was impassive when he ordered, "Let's see what you've got under your skirt."

Ruthie's look of surprise popped her head up in surprise. "You want to see under my skirt, sir?"

Still, there was no indication of what Mr. Smith might be feeling, except maybe impatience. "Yes, I want you to lift your skirt and show me what's under it." There was a pause, then he said, firmly, "Show me."

Ruthie blushed a little when she grabbed the hem of her short schoolgirl skirt and lifted it as high as it would go. There on display was her cute little pussy, as bare as the day she was born.

Finally, the cloud lifted a little from Mr. Smith's face. "Ah. The other lesson I taught you. Very pretty."

A rush of pride whisked through Ruthie's body, and her embarrassment was washed away immediately.

"Thank you, Sir."

When Mr. Smith knelt in front of her and brought his face in closer to her warm, musky crotch, Ruthie spread her legs a little wider, to give the teacher a much better view.

A smile came to his face when Ruthie's knees parted more. She truly did have a pretty cunt, and with the hair all shaven off, he had an unobstructed view of its beauty.

Briefly, Mr. Smith looked up at Ruthie, who sat with a look of apprehension on her face, wondering what her punishment would be. When she bit her lip in that enticing way she had when she was unsure what was going to happen, Mr. Smith's cock twitched in his slacks. He could smell the arousal rising off Ruthie's shaven cunt, and the odor just got him harder.

The aroma of aroused pussy made the teacher wonder if it still tasted as good as it smelled, so he leaned forward and flicked his tongue across Ruthie's stiff little clit.

Ruthie jumped at the surprising intensity of sensation Mr. Smith's tongue caused in her naked pussy. She couldn't help saying, "Oh god, Sir, that feels better than it did last time. My pussy feels so much more sensitive with no hair on it. Do you like how it looks?"

The teacher responded, "Oh, yes, I love your bare little cunt. Now, let me get in one more lick before your punishment." Mr. Smith then leaned forward again and started at Ruthie's puckered asshole, which made her jump again, and made a long, slow lick from her butt all the way to the top of her pussy, where he dug his tongue in right over her hard clit.

Ruthie moaned and her hips writhed a little, feeling the wet, warm roughness of her teacher's tongue on her butthole and all the way up her pussy. She couldn't leave it at this, so she begged, "One more time? Please, Sir?"

A smile came to Mr. Smith's lips at how quickly Ruthie got horny. Again, he leaned his face into Ruthie's crotch and started at her hot little asshole, giving it a couple little flickers with the tip of his tongue before starting his way upward again. This time, though, instead of stopping at her clit, he stopped before getting to the throbbing little bundle of nerves altogether. Before the girl could whine in protest or anything, he brought up his hand and slapped it against her bare skin with a loud smack.

Ruthie let out a scream of surprise and pain at Mr. Smith's hand spanking against her naked pussy. She didn't moan at the sudden feeling, but she knew that would come soon enough. Nevertheless, she cried out, "Oh, Mr. Smith, that hurt! Is that why you wanted my cunt bare? Please, no more!" Inside, however, she was grinning ear to ear. This was one of her favorite things, and she knew the teacher knew it, too.

Mr. Smith answered the wails for mercy with a couple more swats to the squirming girl's cunt. He knew what she could take, what she liked, and he was ready and eager to dish it out. If possible, maybe he'd try to see just how much she could take before it became too much. He knew it wouldn't take long before her squeals of pain were squeals of delight, followed by moans of pleasure.

The more times he hit Ruthie's pussy, the harder the blows got, and as he knew would happen, it was a very short while before she was making the sounds of a very pleased, very aroused young lady.

Without warning, there was a knock at the door. Ruthie jumped at the sound, suddenly self-conscious about her predicament. Even Mr. Smith seemed a bit surprised. With a meaningful look at Ruthie, he rose and went to the door, opening it only a crack.

Ruthie couldn't make out what they were saying, but she could tell the other person was another man. Mr. Smith didn't seem distressed, so that was good, but she wondered what they could be talking about. After about a minute of discussion, Mr. Smith nodded, then closed the door.

For a moment, Ruthie was disappointed the other man hadn't been invited in. Although she'd been embarrassed initially, the idea of getting punished in front of someone else kind of got her hotter than she already was. And maybe, if she was really good (or bad), maybe that other man might even be invited to participate! The thought gave her naughty ideas.

Mr. Smith, though, simply walked back without a word to her of what the exchange had been about. It was no business of hers, but the curious side of her wanted to know, even though she knew he'd never tell. Probably boring teacher stuff, anyway.

Again taking up his spot between Ruthie's legs, Mr. Smith, without preamble, resumed his spanking of the student's swiftly-reddening, swelling pussy. The swiftness of his attack once more took Ruthie by surprise, but he showed no sign of relenting. The brief respite she'd gotten had simply made her already partially-punished pussy that much more sensitive, so this renewed assault was that much more painful, that much more sensation-filled.

Within moments of his resumption of Ruthie's punishment, the student was moaning, not in protest, but in desire. This brought a smile of triumph to Mr. Smith's face. He knew this hot slut wouldn't be able to resist a good pussy spanking. She begged for it almost all the time, which is why he denied it all but extremely infrequently.

Somewhere in all this, the moan became a constant sound from deep in Ruthie's throat. About that same time, Mr. Smith noticed that his hand was damp from the beating he was giving the girl's pussy. Apparently she was enjoying this a lot.

Huskily, he whispered, "Go on. Cum if you have to, Ruthie. I know you want to. Do it."

Relief swept through Ruthie when permission was given. It was so hard to keep from cumming, it all felt so good, she'd been holding back for quite a while. When she finally relaxed after being allowed to orgasm, the cum hit almost immediately and set her whole body shaking and the sound that came from her mouth was a long, low animal wail.

Ruthie sat panting after her orgasm subsided, just looking at Mr. Smith, who simply sat there with an enigmatic smile on his face. She wondered if that was the end of her punishment, or if there was more to come, and what it might entail, when she again felt the hard slap of the teacher's hand on her now over-sensitive pussy.

A yelp of surprise filled the room. That one hurt! She hoped there wouldn't be too many more swats, or that at least she'd get used to them again. Ruthie felt the arousal building again, but if the spanking her pussy was getting continued to sting as much as that last one did, it would take a long time for her to get worked up enough for another orgasm.

Fortunately, no more swats came. Instead, Mr. Smith started running a finger around the outside of her pussy, through the slippery juice that had oozed from her through her pussy spanking and orgasm. Everything felt so much more intense on her bare cunt, it made Ruthie wonder why she hadn't tried shaving it a long time ago.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.