Newlyweds Mixing It Up - Cover

Newlyweds Mixing It Up

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ed and Barry are each married to a very sexy wife. Barry's wife, Sally, is a pretty brunette and Ed's, Wendy, is a gorgeous blonde. They decide one night to swap mates and see what happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Oral Sex   Petting  

Barry and Sally were only married about six months earlier and they were really enjoying their new status as husband and wife. They enjoyed being with each other, and enjoying all the pleasures of being married. One of the pleasures they enjoyed the most was fucking their brains out daily, sometimes morning, noon and night. The interesting part about their lives was that Barry was a second lieutenant in the U.S. Air Force and he was going through flying training in a city in California. He was really enjoying himself and he and Sally were enjoying all the new friends they were making among the other Air Force couples they'd meet. Sally was a very sexy brunette with a nice figure and Barry had fallen in love with her the first time he saw her. He and Sally had been intimate lovers from nearly the first months of their dating and marriage had certainly done nothing to dampen their amorous desire for each other.

One of their new friends was Ed and Wendy. They were also married, Ed was also a lieutenant and he was also going through flying training. Wendy was a very tall, statuesque young blonde and she was well proportioned and very sexy as well. She and Ed also loved to have sex with each other, but Ed and Wendy were a bit more sexually adventurous than their new friends, Barry and Sally. And, Ed and Wendy were interested in doing some sexual experimentation as soon as they could arrange it.

One Friday night, Ed and Barry had to attend a dining-in at the officers' club at the base so Sally and Wendy got together for the evening to keep each other company. Little did the guys know but when it was time for the "smoking lamp" to be lit, a very sexy dark-haired stripper from a local strip club had been hired to light the lamp. She came into the gathering in nothing but a very sexy see-through negligee with her long mane of hair hanging down to her ass and proceeded to let all the guys there see how hot she was as she initiated the part of the evening's events when smoking could take place. Both Ed and Barry got hardons as they sat there watching the beautiful young woman dancing around in a very seductive manner. Ed especially noticed how sexy the stripper's nice shapely breasts jiggled underneath the see-through material of her negligee and he could feel his cock growing even harder in his pants. Since she was totally naked underneath the negligee, they didn't allow her to perform an actual strip and expose her nude body but her little routine got the desired results among the men present. Ed knew precisely what he and Wendy would be doing when he got home that night. He would pick up Wendy over at Barry and Sally's place and take her home to throw her naked on the bed or the living room couch and fuck her hot sexy brains out.

On their way back home that night, Ed mentioned to Barry how sexy the exotic dancer had been who'd come strolling through the officer's club dining room, and how he'd love to see her perform sometime. Their conversation drifted onto various strip clubs where each of them had gone, and Ed decided to broach a subject with Barry that he and Wendy had considered.

"Hey, Barry, how would you like to swap wives when we get back to your place tonight? You know, you could take Wendy to a bedroom and I could take your wife, Sally, to another bedroom and we could find out what it's really like to fuck each other's wives. You game?"

Barry found his cock growing hard in response to Ed's question as he asked, "Oh, swap wives, Ed? How do you propose to pull that off?"

"Well, I can assure you that Wendy will take the necessary hints and she would readily respond to any advances from you leading to you guys hopping in bed together. It's me that might have the challenge, Barry, based on how open you think Sally might be to making a swap," Ed said. "You think she'd even consider such a proposition or am I pissing into the wind?"

"Ed, I'll be honest. Sally and I haven't fucked anyone but each other since we started dating and then got married. So, if you think you've got what it takes to seduce Sally, then have at it and if you think Wendy would let me fuck her, I'm all for the swap."

"Let's give it a shot then, Barry, if you're interested in fucking my wife. I've been lusting after your bride for some time, and I happen to know that my bride, Wendy, thinks you're pretty hot. So all I've got to do is convince your Sally to drop her panties for me," Ed said as they pulled into the driveway.

Inside the house, Sally and Wendy were busy looking through some catalogs and things that they'd found to do while Ed and Barry had been on base at the dining-in. They both looked very sexy when the guys walked in even though they'd both just been dressed casually for the evening. Sally had on a sexy sleeveless top and a pair of shorts while Wendy was wearing a rather tight pair of jeans and a button-up blouse that did nothing to conceal the nice roundedness of her C-cup titties or the bra she had holding them underneath it.

"Hey, girls," Ed said as he walked over and embraced Wendy, taking a moment to whisper something in her ear as though he were saying sweet nothings to her. She looked him in the eye and smiled, privately sending him just the message he'd been hoping for.

Barry knew what the plans were and Ed had just informed Wendy that he was going to try to seduce Sally and Barry was all hers to do what she pleased with. He and Wendy knew each other's thoughts and desires. Wendy didn't waste any time getting serious about this swapping fantasy that she and Ed had been relishing for some time. She stood up, made sure Ed was watching her and then she started walking off down the hallway towards where she knew Sally and Barry's bedroom was located.

"Barry, wouldn't you like to give me a little tour of the house?" Wendy asked as she saw Ed start walking over to where Sally was sitting, somewhat puzzled at the sudden events transpiring after her husband and Ed had come in from the dining-in. Before Sally could protest, Wendy reached out her hand in invitation to Barry and down the hallway they walked, hand in hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.