Lotto Dreams - Cover

Lotto Dreams

Copyright© 2004 by Paradox116

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a semi-autobiographical telling of the daydreams I have of winning the Lottery. Names have been changed, but if you know who I am in the real world, you'll know who I speak of. Places are actually places in Salt Lake City. As I said, these are my daydreams.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

He got to the gym early, determined to make up for the missed day. Connie smiled at him as he signed in, then let him ride the stationary bike to warm up. As he started his first rep on the weight machines she approached. "Lydia tells me you met the girls. She tells me it was the most amazing thing she'd ever seen."

Nick shrugged as pressed down on the plate, stretching his legs and forcing the weight up on its pulley. "They're good kids, I don't think I did anything amazing."

Connie stopped him and added another twenty pounds, then let him continue. "Nick, I've known the girls for six months. I see them at least once a week. They will wave at me if they're in a very good mood, and ignore me most of the time. If they're in one of their less pleasant moods, they'll scream at me until I leave. Believe me when I say what happened yesterday is unprecedented."

She made him work harder at everything that day, changing his weights and the number of repetitions on every exercise. When it was time for him to start his walk, he was exhausted, and she set the treadmill at a slow jog instead of his normal fast walk.

"I'll meet you in the pool when you're done," she told him, then walked away.

Connie had never been to the pool with him. In fact, he seldom saw anyone in the pool except..."Oh my god, she's gonna pull a Lydia on me!" He thought about playing with the timer, but reconsidered. Connie knew exactly when he'd finish with his jog, and probably had a pretty good idea of how long it would take him to shower and change clothes.

He was right, she was waiting at the far end of the pool, her arms spread along the pool wall and languidly treading water as she floated on her back.

"Shut the door Nick, flip the lock, and pull down the shade.

Now, get in the water and swim the length of the pool using your least favorite stroke."

He obediently breaststroked to the pool edge. "Lydia thinks I should start motivating you like she does. Don't look surprised, you know we tell everything to Cyan; well, Lydia and I talk, too. And quite often it's about you. We both adore you in your 'gentleman mode'. But sometimes we don't want a gentleman. Sometimes, a gentleman isn't useful. So, today, I'm doing two things. I'm going to motivate you, and break you out of your gentleman mode with me."

She slipped the top of her sea green bikini off, displaying breasts that were every bit as nice as he'd suspected. "Want to touch?" He nodded, but didn't move, suspecting how the game would be played. "Very good, you know the game. Two lengths. Breast stroke, and if your form isn't pleasing, no reward till you get it right. Go!"

It actually took him four lengths before he found her nipples were even more sensitive than Lydia's. "Umm, you have good hands, Nick. Two lengths, sidestroke. Go!"

He did better with the sidestroke, just the required two lengths. He also learned that Connie could orgasm having her nipples lightly bitten. When she'd caught her breath, she told him, "Two lengths, frog kick. Go!"

He was getting tired now. It took him six lengths before his form satisfied her. But his reward showed him that the pool water didn't wash her musky scent away. "Two more lengths, Nick. Any stroke you like. Go!"

When he reached her again, this time she was leaning against the side of the pool, her arms spread again, but her body submerged this time. "Take off your trunks and tread water, Nick."

He obediently stripped and began to tread water, and she swam to him. She pressed herself against him, then kicked upward a bit and wrapped her legs around his waist. He knew immediately she was still nude. Holding herself against him, she reached down and stroked him to full erection, then took him in her hand as she sank down. When he was pressed to her opening, she wiggled around until he was buried within her, and gave a sigh of delight. "Ok Nick, swim us to the side of the pool, and fuck me senseless!"

It wasn't easy to swim with her legs locked around his ass, and twice he almost went under, but at last he could grasp the side of the pool and pin her against the ceramic tiles lining it. Then he learned that the water robbed him of most momentum, and all he could use were short slow thrusts, thrusts that forced his pelvis to rub her clit with each movement. He felt the gorgeous brunette orgasm three times before he filled her channel with his seed.

"Oh god Nick, that was wonderful! I'm not going to wait another four month for the next time, though." Then she kissed him passionately. "Now go home, eat some lunch and get some sleep. You have an appointment at 3:00 at the address on your towel. And I will see you Wednesday. You are going to need tomorrow to rest!"

He simply shook his head as she pulled herself out of the pool, her perfect ass wiggling in its naked glory as she left the poolroom. He retrieved his trunks and pulled them before moving to his towel. Sitting on it was a card with the name of a martial arts studio. "I guess it's time to be less 'clumsy'," he thought.

He went home, ate a high-protein lunch, set his alarm for 2:00 and fell asleep. He was surprised at how refreshed he felt when the alarm went off, but suspected he was going to be a bit sore in the morning. After showering he drove to the martial arts studio on the card.

The receptionist was another of his favorite visions, a beautiful Eurasian woman with long black hair and breasts midway between Lydia and Connie's. He strongly suspected that this particular vision would kick his ass if he offended her, though. "Hello, my name is Nick Essex, I have a 3:00 appointment."

The receptionist's voice was sweet honey. "Yes Mr. Essex, Franco is expecting you. Down the hall, and to your right, third door."

He went through the door behind her, and followed a long hall with six widely spaced doorways, three on each side. He entered the third room and a giant of a man approached.

The man was easily seven foot, and his chest was as wide as Nick's leg was long. "Mr. Essex? My name's Franco, I'll be your instructor."

"No offense, Franco, but what exactly are you supposed to instruct me in?"

"Self defense, Mr. Essex. I'm here to make sure you can defend yourself."

"So, we doing Karate? Tai Chi? Judo? And you can call me Nick.

Franco laughed, and it was a sound that made Nick's spine tingle. "No, Mr. Essex, I teach defense. You're a rich man, and eventually someone is going to notice. When they do, they'll try to rob you, or seize you or someone you care about. My job is to make sure you can prevent the first two, and teach you what do about the third.

I'll teach you hand-to-hand combat, then I'll teach you how to use a baseball bat, a knife and even handguns. I'll teach you defensive driving, and how turn the other guy into blood on the highway. And when I'm done, I'll expect to have broken both of your arms and your jaw. And you'll know how to use a cast as a lethal weapon. Ready?"

And for the next two hours, Nick got his ass kicked. And managed to hurt Franco twice.

"Excellent session, Mr. Essex. You did very well. It isn't often anyone gets a hit in on me the first session. I'll see you again on Friday, unless you choose to quit. Drive careful, and buckle up."

Nick got home, ran a bath, and soaked his bruised and battered body till the water was icy. Then he got up and called a masseuse to batter him some more before bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.