Perversity of Incest - Cover

Perversity of Incest

Copyright© 2004 by werewolf

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A special forces Squaddy is disillusioned with army life and his twin sister needs a friend.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

"Morning Princess"

I dragged my eyes up from the bottomless pit they'd been in and actually managed to get them open,

"Oh wow!"

She was standing right next to me, wearing nothing but black seamed stockings and a lacy little suspender belt, her beautifully smooth pussy was only millimetres from my face, so being a gentleman, I kissed it and she giggled,

"I thought you might like these"

Putting an arm around her back onto her bottom, I kept her there while I explored that delicious little cleft with my tongue,

"Yes Katie" I muttered, "I think you could say, I like them"

"Dave, you're getting me going again"

"Put a knee up here on the bed"

She did as I asked and I watched from very close quarters as her cunt lips opened like the petals on a flower,

"You're soaking Katie" I whispered but then I couldn't speak any more!

I'd lost count of the times we made love last night, my excuse was I'd been looking at fucking camels for the last few months, as for Katie, well Katie was just naturally horny!


The next time I awoke, I felt more like a human being, I looked at the clock which said, 12:00!

"Jesus, I'd slept for a total of about twenty hours!"

I found my sister in the garden tending to the flowers she'd lovingly grown there, the denim mini skirt she'd put on had ridden up her thighs exposing her little yellow panties as she squatted

She looked up and saw me leaning against the door watching her, a smile grew across her pretty face,

"Hi" she said simply and I felt a lump in my throat,

"Hi" I croaked, "I think I was tired"

"You were snoring" she laughed, "So I let you sleep, you needed it"

We walked together into the kitchen and I watched her as she made us a coffee,

"Come to the pub with me Dave"

"Why?"

She kissed me tenderly, "Because I want you to, I want to be able to see you and look at you and anyway it's only for an hour or so, Peter (the landlord) will be back soon.

I returned her kiss, "Just try and stop me"

We walked to the pub hand in hand, it was a beautiful morning and I felt good, in fact I felt great,

"We'll go and see Sandy and John afterwards" I said but she shook her head,

"I rang them both this morning while you were sleeping and they agreed with me, the business can do without you until Monday, I want you all to myself this weekend"

"What about Claire?"

"She said she'd stay away this weekend just to let us have some time together"

"Okay" I grinned at her lecherously, "Let's stay in bed then all weekend"

"Nice thought David"

In the pub, she showed me the trap door behind the bar which led down to the cellar and gave me a list of bottles she needed to re-stock the shelves, the task was made a lot more enjoyable by Katie deliberately standing beside the trap door as I brought each case of beer up.

There wasn't very much at all to her panties, but when I surfaced with the last case, there wasn't anything at all just that beautiful little slit between her legs, pouting tempting and succulent, she giggled as I kissed it slipping my tongue between her labia.

She giggled and held me there wiping her cunt around my mouth until the sound of a car pulling up outside made her pull away hurriedly, she'd just managed to toss me her panties as the landlord came into the pub and I'd just managed to stuff them into my pocket.

"Welcome home Dave" he grinned and shook my hand,

"She's working you too hard mate, you're all red in the face, take it easy"

It was lovely walking back home again down the lane to our cottage, the war in Iraq seemed a million miles away and as for Northern Ireland, well that was just about over bar the shouting, for the first time that I could remember, I was relaxed and at peace with the world.

I should have known better!


They were good, very good, they'd been recruited by the provos in the early nineties as sleepers to be used when and if necessary, but with the wind down of terrorist activities on the British mainland, Yvonne Thomas and her simple minded son had been surprised by their visitor.

"Can I help you?" Yvonne had asked the well dressed man who knocked on the door of the neat semi-detached house they shared in the leafy London suburb of Maida Vale.

The man had smiled pleasantly and as soon as Yvonne heard the lilting brogue her blood ran cold,

"But I thought it was all over" she said as they sat down in his kitchen over a cup of tea,

"Ah well there y'are ye see, ye thought wrong, sure it's never over until the fat lady sings as they say"

"Perhaps you'd like to come to the point Mr Smith"

So Mr "Smith" had come to the point and reminded them that they'd been quite pleased to take the money that had dropped through their letter box every month, without actually doing anything to earn it!

Their protests had been in vain, they were to kill a man, a man who'd seriously pissed the movement off a couple of years ago and caused them considerable loss of face.

"But how?" Yvonne asked and by way of an answer, the man produced a pistol, a hand grenade and an Uzi machine pistol from his brief case,

"How ye do it is up to yourselves, but you'll do it soon"

The threat was unmistakeable, the consequences of failure unthinkable so after he'd left they took solace in their usual fashion in their big double bed!

Although Yvonne was forty eight, she was still a very pretty lady, she'd devoted her entire life to George her son who'd been left slightly brain damaged after his pram was hit by an army staff car carrying a General on his way to a dinner party.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.