Perversity of Incest - Cover

Perversity of Incest

Copyright© 2004 by werewolf

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A special forces Squaddy is disillusioned with army life and his twin sister needs a friend.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

It took most of the following day to get all the services connected to our new home, mind you we might have done it a little bit quicker had not my sister decided to wake me up with a coffee, she'd gone across to the cottage to make it and when I awoke, it was to be faced with a hairless pussy about six inches from my face.

God knows what the postman or whoever have thought if he'd have seen her walking serenely back to the caravan, stark naked and carrying two cups of coffee.

She damn near spilled the coffee when I slipped an arm behind her and pulled that delicious little pussy towards my mouth, just managing to put it down, she gave into her instincts and swung a leg over my head, I had a fleeting glimpse of her cunt just before it descended on my mouth!

She was insatiable and so was I, I wanted her in every position I could think of, she was more than a match for me though, we made love in the cramped little living room, the toilet, by the time we reached the kitchen, we weren't making love, we were fucking, rutting even like two dogs on heat.

She lost her anal virginity that morning too and although she found it painful at first, she was soon begging for more, it happened when she leaned against the table and stuck her gorgeous little bum out at me,

"You should be careful you know" I laughed, "I might just go in the wrong hole"

"Try it David" she said, "Go on darling try it"

It was tight at first, very tight and Katie moaned, but not with pleasure,

"No Katie" I tried to pull away, "I don't want to hurt you Princess"

"Keep pushing damn you" she grunted, "Just fucking push"

It was the huge swollen dome of my cock that was the problem, but I kept on forcing myself forward very slowly, then suddenly it slipped right in and she gave a squeal of absolute joy,

"It's in Dave, oh fucking hell yes darling, fuck me there now, fuck my arse hole David, I'm going to --, I'm going to --"

I could feel myself approaching orgasm pretty quickly too, I lunged forward at the same time as she pushed back, I swear I felt the far wall of her anus stopping me, I spurted and Katie screamed, neither of us moved an inch, only my cock jetting out it's load into her rectum and her rectal muscles squeezing me.

She tilted her head back and round so we could kiss and I tasted blood on her lips where she'd bit them as she came,

"David?" she breathed into my mouth,

"Yeah?"

"Tell me I've died and gone to heaven"

"If you have Princess, I have too!"

We fell asleep on the floor of the kitchen and it was the noise of the electrician's van pulling up that woke us, we kissed and pulled apart hurriedly, I couldn't believe that she pulled my shirt on and walked calmly across to the cottage to wash, no panties, just a smile for the electrician.

"Morning" she dazzled him with a smile just as I came out as well,

"Morning gaffer" he said doing his very best not to look at my sister,

"Morning, do you know what you've got to do?"

"Yes mate no problem, it'll only take an hour or so"

It took three hours because the gas fitter arrived shortly afterwards and they got in each other's way, so Katie and I went into town to buy a television and video, she wore a very short denim mini skirt that turned heads wherever we went and left me with a semi-permanent erection, the sling type bra she had on under the peasant blouse pushed her breasts up and out, which the T.V. salesman found very disconcerting when she bent to sign the cheque, but which also got us a decent discount!

Food shopping was next and she even managed to turn that simple chore into an erotic experience by sensuously caressing a cucumber and asking me innocently if I wanted a salad for tea?

"Mmm, these are nice and firm" she said with a smile as she lifted two grapefruits, "Oh and we mustn't forget the strawberries, they'll go well with the other bottle of bubbly won't they darling?"

"Will they?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.