Perversity of Incest - Cover

Perversity of Incest

Copyright© 2004 by werewolf

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A special forces Squaddy is disillusioned with army life and his twin sister needs a friend.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

"Well, that was something else David" she said and reached up on her tip toes to kiss me,

"It made me get a bit wet watching you in action, is that how you always go about sorting disputes out?"

"We're trained to go in hard, don't mess about, just go in, sort the problem and get out"

I didn't really want to go into it,

"Wet, as in you know, between your legs?"

She giggled and kissed me again, "You really do have a lot to learn darling and I'm just the girl to teach you!"

"Shall we go and get some food in?"

"Yeah and vodka too"

"Definitely"

It was then that I noticed just how pretty she was, her long brown hair hung down over her shoulders, making a frame for her face, her teeth were straight and white and her eyes sparkled when she laughed, although quite a slim woman, her breasts were full and firm and they seemed to accentuate just how slim her waist was, below the waist she was a dream, her absolutely gorgeous bottom was perfect as far as I was concerned, it swelled out temptingly and swept down in a deliciously sexy curve to her long, suntanned legs.

"My God David" she laughed, "I feel naked, you've just undressed me with your eyes!"

"Sorry Princess" I laughed, "It's just that you're-- well you're bloody perfect!"

"My bum's too big"

"Rubbish"

"My nose is too big"

"Bloody rubbish"

"My hips are enormous"

"Yeah, you're fat"

"YOU BASTARD"

We kissed again after I'd recovered from her kick on my ankle and went round the local supermarket,

"I'll pay half Dave" she said as we approached the checkout with a trolley piled high with everything she could think of,

"No you bloody won't" I growled, "I've got enough money for both of us until you get yourself sorted out"

"Yes sir" she laughed, "I need to buy a few little things in another shop, coming?"

"Of course"

Whilst I was being extremely patient and nodding my agreement every time she showed me a tiny pair of panties, or a flimsy little suspender belt, I reflected on all the action I'd seen since joining the Regiment and thought that I'd rather be in any one of those places than standing there with my sister, manfully though I kept at my post, stimulated by the thought of seeing her in those sexy garments.

"Is that it?" I asked as we finally left the shop,

"Just one more place I want you to take me David"

"Ok, where's that?"

She reached up and kissed my cheek, "Bed you fool"

We never made it into bed, in fact we made it as far as the kitchen where she unzipped my jeans and kissed me as she took out my rapidly growing erection,

"My treat David"

After that she didn't speak for a while, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven, I thought my cock was in a swamp, a warm, clinging swamp, she slavered over it, making loud, obscene noises, her fingers stretching the skin back over my swollen dome and her tongue lapping at the delicate skin beneath it.

"Katie" I gasped, but she ignored me totally,

"Katie, Katie darling I'm, I'm cum --"

The ferocity of it took me by surprise, my senses seemed to swim and my legs would have given way if it weren't for the work top behind me, I couldn't believe how calmly she swallowed it, a smile on her lips as she sat back and looked at me,

"Another first?"

"Oh God yes" I felt silly and awkward, but she sensed it and took my hand,

"David I've only known one man, the one I married and you're a million times better than him"

She giggled, "I've known a few women though"


It took us half an hour to put all her stuff away, but I kept sneaking peeks under her skirt so the time went quickly and proved to be a lot more enjoyable than I could have imagined,

"What do you fancy for dinner Dave?" she asked brightly,

"I fancy taking a beautiful lady out for dinner" I said softly, "One who's going to wear a long, flowing evening gown that I saw a few minutes ago"

"I've not worn it yet David"

Ignoring her deliberately, I carried on, "One who's freshly showered, shaved and perfumed"

She thought about it for a moment or two,

"Can I set the scene darling?"

"You can set anything you like Princess, except the table"

"Ok then" she smiled to herself, "I want a bath by myself and when I shout you, I want you to come upstairs, will you do that?"

"I think I can manage that Katie" I smiled, but she had me wondering,

I poured myself a drink and sat there sipping it lost in my thoughts, I knew I was going to have to completely change my lifestyle if I left the Regiment, but I was determined that I was going to do it. I'd got a goal in life at last, that goal was upstairs in the bath right now!

She seemed to take an age to call me, but when finally she did, I walked upstairs and saw without doubt the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen before,

"Katie!" I tried to say more but there was a lump in my throat,

"Do I look all right Dave?"

Her hair was done up on top of her head, a mini tiara holding it in place, she'd used just a minimum of make up, a little eye liner and a small amount of rouge on her cheeks complimented her dark lipstick, she looked nervous.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.