Discovering The Truth - Cover

Discovering The Truth

Copyright© 2004 by pitbul

Part 3: Making The Best Of It

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: Making The Best Of It - The first story about a man finding something that turns him into a god, and learning the ropes. He has a little fun too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

What a beautiful morning it is today. I feel more refreshed from sleeping then I can remember ever feeling in my whole life. If I didnt wake up in a hospital room I would swear that yesterday didn't happen. As it is I'm not entirely sure it did.

Archie, are you still with me?

"Of course, where would I go?"

Just checking that I didn't lose my mind.

"You are probably now the most sane person on the planet."

That sounds kind of boring don't you think? Hehe.

"I think you will be just fine."

Well what is on the agenda for today?

"I would suggest you use your powers a little more. The pleasure it generated was a completely new experience for me. It also seemed to have the effect of increasing your abilities by using it."

You wont hear me argue about it either. What other powers do I have now Archie.

"You are stronger and faster than you were before. You can will your body to change shape to a small extent and it will change accordingly. Other than that for now you only have what you have already seen in use."

What do you mean I can change body shape? Like a larger cock, or bigger muscles?

"Yes that is exactly what I meant to a point. Until you gain the ability to manipulate matter you can only change a small amount of your body mass. For instance if you wanted larger muscles your body would start making your muscles grow, but you would still need to provide your body the food to convert into muscle. Though it would be much more rapid than anyone else it would still take some time. If you wanted a bigger cock, it would expand in the same manor, though it will grow slightly on request by just pushing more blood than normal into itself."

Wow, thats pretty neat.

Well now that I know I have the ability to do what every man has dreamed of for as long as man has dreamed it's time to put it into use. Since I learned what a erection was I always wanted a larger one, so of course that was my first experiment. The thought alone was enough to get me pretty close to full erection without any stimulation. A small amount of manual manipulation brought me to full mast. Now I must say that the measurements of my tool have never caused a complaint, but being at about six and a half inches and reasonably thick only puts me at the large end of average. Once fully hard I start concentrating on making it bigger and at first nothing happened. Then like a sprocket clicking into gear I can feel the thought take hold. All said it only grew about a half inch, but if you ever saw your dick grow a half inch larger than it has ever been you too would feel like the king of the world.

Archie, if I get nothing more out of our relationship it would be enough. This is every man's dream.

About this time my daytime nurse decided to make an appearance. At first glance I knew even without my powers that this lady was just like your favorite grandmother. You know the one I mean, older and kind of fat but those big rosey cheeks that makes her look jolly. I instantly had a craving for some fresh homemade cookies.

"Good morning son, I'm glad to see your awake. I hate to disturb sleeping patients just to check on them. Seeing as how your already awake, how do you feel today?"

"I feel quite good actually nurse... ?"

"Oh my heavens, where are my manners. My name is nurse Davis, but everyone around here just calls me Maggie. I will be your daytime nurse. You are scheduled for quite a few tests today and some of them will have to be done before you are allowed to eat. So I hope you are ready for a busy day."

"Thank you nurse Maggie, I"m ready when you are."

"Good then, I will return in just a little while to take you to your first one."

As soon as the good nurse left all I could think about is how much I hate hospital tests. Oh well it doesn't look like I will get much time to think about it.

About twenty minutes later the nurse came back to take me away for a few hours until mid afternoon. When I got back to my room I was bombarded by my family who apparently had been waiting for me. My mom apparently came in from the city. My brother was there from college. And of course the wife brought the kids.

Of course mom has always been a giant pain in the ass who worries about everything no matter how trivial it is. Seeing as how I ended up in the hospital this gave her an actual reason to worry which makes her a thousand times more annoying.

"Gus, how are you feeling?"

"Fine mom, how was your trip?"

"Traffic sucked, but you know I had to make the trip anyway. When Ali called to tell me what happened I had to come up. None of my kids have ever been in the hospital without me and now is not the time to break that streak." Mom said jokingly.

"Hehe, don't we know it mom. We can't even get peace here." My brother Steve never could resist an easy opening like that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.