Discovering The Truth - Cover

Discovering The Truth

Copyright© 2004 by pitbul

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - The first story about a man finding something that turns him into a god, and learning the ropes. He has a little fun too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

My name is Gus and this is my story.

April 24th, 2004

Ahhhh Spring, perfect weather to do what makes all men cringe just thinking about it... yardwork. Of course being a man means that i hate doing this silly task every year, but my wife gets endless pleasure telling me how badly it needs to get done. This year my #1 task is landscaping the back yard.

The house we live in was built somewhere around the mid 1950's and probably never got its grass mowed or any sort of yard work for at least a good10 years before we bought it. So of course that means its a nightmare as far as I am concerned. The backyard is so overgrown that when we were shown the house we had no idea what kind of stuff was even growing back here since we couldn't even walk through it.

The only way to attack such a mess is in small chunks, and today's chunk involves a small mound of dirt and rocks that needs to be taught it can't sit right there in the middle of the lawn where the gazebo will be going. This means that I get to run a pick and shovel and work my way through it very slowly. So far everything is going very smoothly everything considered. That is until I hit the mother of all rocks. Exploring with my shovel it becomes quite clear that this particular rock is what is causing the pile in the first place. Try as I might for a good 30-45 mintues of digging across the top of it I cant seem to find an edge. Well instead of moving it, maybe its time to give in to the fact that this particular rock is gonna stay here for awhile. At the very least I have to scratch my name into this bugger so that the next guy who tries to move it can know his frustration was shared way back when.

Using my trusty pocket knife

GUS... WAS... HERE... 2004...

"What The heck is going on here, why is everything spinning arou..."

Part 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.