Sucking My Dad's Cock - Cover

Sucking My Dad's Cock

by Ron Ream

Copyright© 2004 by Ron Ream

Incest Sex Story: Chad is a young man in his early 20's and he finally shares his own gayness with his father. What that revelation leads to is much more than Chad ever hoped for.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Son   Father   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

I'd known I was gay for several years and had been sexually active with several lovers before I finally got the courage to tell my dad about my personal sexual desires and preferences. I knew Dad would flip out when he found out his oldest child was gay but that's the way it was and I wanted my father to know me better.

My Dad and I had been to a baseball game and I was sitting there in the passenger's seat next to him, talking over the game and our favorite ball players. I finally decided this was the time when we were really having fun together to try to let Dad know about my secret life and what I wanted to share with him. I didn't know quite how to go about it with my own father so I finally waited for the right moment and just blurted it out.

"Dad, I've been wanting to tell you for a long time, but I never did find that moment before now. Dad," I hesitated for a couple of moments, "I'm gay."

I quit talking and let the bold fact that I loved men and that I loved being with men sexually and intimately sink in before I said anything else. I turned and looked towards my father, while I'd been looking straight ahead when I'd first told him my news. I could see that my news to my father had come "out of the blue" but that's what "coming out" is usually like for most people who know us, isn't it?

"OK, Chad," my father said, "I wasn't quite expecting this but I'm OK with it. I've been prepared for years to hear this from one of my children, but I didn't quite figure it would be you," he said.

"Yeah, Dad, I'm your gay son," I said and I felt much better now that I'd shared the truth about my secret life with my father.

"Chad, we'll talk about all this later if you want," my father said as I could tell that my revelation to him was taking some time to sink in.

"I'd rather talk now while we're riding, Dad, if you don't mind," I said. So, my father and I talked candidly and he seemed to quickly open to my being gay and the fact that I was in relationships with other gay men like myself. And, he also enjoyed finding out that I had lots of lesbian friends but that I, of course, wasn't at all interested in my female lesbian acquaintances and they weren't one bit interested in me either.

Before my dad and I got home from the ballgame, I think he'd pretty well accepted my gayness and I felt much better about having come out and told my father about my secret personal life. He and I stopped by a McDonald's for supper and then when we got home, we both got a beer and sat back to talk and just visit with each other some more.

Finally, I asked my dad point-blank if the fact that I loved men and had intense sexual desires for men turned him off. He made some non-committal answer but I wanted him to at least feel comfortable with the realities of my own sexual experience and lifestyle.

"Dad, have you ever had any desire to feel another guy's cock and even to lick and suck on another man's cock at all?" I asked. I held my breath as I waited for my Dad's response.

"Yeah, Chad, actually I have," Dad answered. He admitted to me that he'd never felt any other man's cock but his own, but that he'd even wondered what it might feel like to touch another man's dick and even to have a guy give him a blowjob. That was my opening.

"Dad, would you let me show you?" I asked. "Would you let me give you a blowjob?" I looked into my father's eyes and hoped that he'd say, "yes".

"OK, Chad, I'll let you show me what it's like to have another guy touch my dick and take it in his mouth," my father replied. He seemed very open to the possibility of letting me be sexually intimate with him. I had no illusions. My father wasn't gay. He hadn't shared anything that made me even feel he might be bisexual, but that might be about to change.

I got up and walked over to where my father had been sitting. I sat down next to him, and didn't feel at all free to try kissing my dad but I did reach into his groin and began first just caressing his cock through his jeans. At first, his cock was totally flaccid. I didn't feel any hardness or thickness of aroused cock at all, but then I unfastened his belt and then I unzipped his jeans. When I got his pants undone, and then slid my hand down into the waistband of my father's briefs, I found a very nice thick luscious cock that was already halfway towards full erection. I held my breath because I knew this would be the most special blowjob of my entire life.


I couldn't believe how well this day was turning out. I'd already shared with my father that I was gay, and now I was in the early stages of actually showing my own Dad what it felt like to have another man touching his cock and then giving him a blowjob. I wasn't trying to make my Dad gay, just showing him how it felt and to give him some idea of what it was like when a guy sucks my cock and gives me sexual pleasure with his mouth and hands.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.