The Ugly One - Cover

The Ugly One

Copyright© 2004 by Big Ed Magusson

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Some anthropologists once did a comprehensive survey of what human cultures considered beautiful. There was one consistent trait-symmetry. Every human culture in existence said that the person with symmetric physical features was the beautiful one. I'm the ugly one. This is my story of how I met a beautiful courtesan and what happened after. *Finalist, 2005 Gold Clitoride Award for best romantic story and for best heterosexual story.*

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

We drove home in silence. Lynn was wrapped in her own thoughts and I kept replaying the evening in my mind.

When I'd returned to the living room after kissing Angie, Greg and his wingmen were gone. There were a couple of small excited conversation groups, talking quietly but openly staring at me or Lynn. She had a small cluster around her asking excited questions, and she smiled and joked in her replies. She was also right; I could tell when she was acting. I extracted her as she gave a promise to talk with Barb and a few others later.

In the car, her mask came down and she sagged into the seat.

"Did I do the right thing?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Sometimes revealing a secret is like pulling a band-aid. Better to get it over all at once."

"You sure?" I probed. "Some of the people might not have found out."

Lynn sighed.

"Maybe. But enough would have. At least this way I don't have to wonder what they know or don't know."

I nodded, largely because I didn't know what to say. Then it was silence all the way to Lynn's.

She invited me in when we got there. While we made coffee, I told her about my conversation with Angie.

"I'm happy for you, John. It sounds like you're going to get what you've always wanted."

"Maybe. Neither Angie nor I are perfect. We're bound to have some more bumps ahead."

"Like all relationships."

"True," I said, grinning. "But unlike most other guys, I'll have a relationship coach that I can see regularly."

Lynn sort of smiled, but looked more troubled than happy.

"It might not be that easy. I mean, I'll still be your friend and give you advice, but we might not see each other regularly. I may be moving to Portland."

"What?" I tried to keep the alarm out of my voice.

"I told you my mom wants to move there. Well, it turns out that my uncle has a friend at one of the teaching hospitals there. His friend says I can do my residency at his hospital. I can handle the way I'm going to be treated by my classmates for a month, John. I'll get through graduation, but after that ... I need a fresh start. Where no one knows my past and I'm just Lynn, and not both Lynn and occasionally Tamara."

"Oh. Makes sense." I could see her logic, but the pit in my stomach just grew. "So you're leaving."

"Probably," she replied.

I let the pause after her words draw out.

"I'll miss you," I finally said.

"I'll miss you too," Lynn responded. "But we'll stay in touch."

"Yeah," I replied hollowly. I tried to imagine my Thursdays without Lynn. I knew I used to have them, but I didn't like those memories. Life was so much better now...

"Cheer up, John!" Lynn said, interrupting my moody introspection. "You did a great thing tonight, standing up for a friend, and you got the girl to boot!"

"Not yet," I mused. "Though, yeah, probably."

Lynn reached over and took my hand.

"I'm sure it'll work out. You two just need to talk a little, but you'll have a girlfriend again in a couple of days. Maybe as early as tomorrow."

I snorted.

"Summer certainly predicted I would," I said, "Though I don't think she expected it so soon." I looked over at Lynn, who looked a little confused. "She offered to screw me silly at your graduation. Looks like we'll miss out."

"That's right." Lynn said, grinning. She got a far away look on her face and the smile faded. Then she turned and met my eyes.

"You're not going to be single much longer, are you?"

"Doesn't look that way," I replied.

Lynn gave a small nod of her head. She appeared lost in thought for a while. Then she again nodded her head slightly, having decided whatever she was thinking about.

"Can you excuse me for a minute, John?"

"Sure."

With that, Lynn gave my hand a squeeze and then headed toward her bedroom. I sat, a little confused, but not nervous, I realized. I wasn't drumming my fingers and I wasn't tugging on my shirtsleeves. I was just waiting, waiting quietly.

When Lynn returned, my jaw dropped. She was wearing a light pink silk robe that hung open in front. Underneath was silk camisole top, low cut, with matching panties. Lynn grinned when she saw my reaction.

"Before you are 'off the market' again, there's something I want to do. Remember when you wanted the lessons on how to please a woman in bed, and I refused because you were with Angie?"

I nodded.

"You're not with Angie until tomorrow," Lynn stated.

My heart started racing.

"Are you sure?" I asked. The adrenaline was starting to flow.

"I'm sure. Tonight you did something you didn't have to, for me. I want to do something for you, something special."

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

Lynn nodded, still smiling.

"I admit my motives are mixed," she continued. "Besides wanting to do something nice for you, I'm also being a bit selfish." There was a twinkle in her eyes as she said that. "The past few years, all the sex I've had has been in the brothel, as Tamara. That's going to have to change after I graduate and start dating again. I want to start having sex again purely for the fun, and the friendship, and the connection. With no monetary exchange mixed in."

"So I'd like you to be the first to make love to me as Lynn."

"The first?" I avoided stuttering in my reply.

"The first since I started working," she admitted. "You deserve it, and some day, if I'm lucky, I'll deserve a man as caring as you."

I laughed in disbelief. Lynn just kept smiling at me, tilting her head slightly.

"I don't know how caring I am, but I'm not a fool," I said. "If a beautiful woman asks me to make love to her and I'm able to do so, there's only one answer."

"Smart too," she joked.

Then Lynn extended her hand. I reached out and clasped it and she gave me a squeeze. Then she turned and led me down the hall to the bedroom.

When we got there, we stopped at the edge of the bed. Lynn squared her body against mine and reached her arms up and around my neck. I slid my hands around her waist and drew her in. Our lips met, then soon parted as the kiss deepened. When we finally pulled back, we were both panting slightly.

"I guess you don't need kissing lessons," Lynn joked.

"Angie liked to kiss," I answered.

"She probably still does," Lynn said. "But we better make sure you don't need lessons."

With that, we began a second kiss. This one spilled into a series of kisses and I began running my hands up and down her back. In the short pause between two kisses, Lynn looked at me, eyes half lidded.

"Slower with the hands, John."

"Oh." I promptly yanked them up to her shoulder blades.

"No, not higher. Slower. It's a dance, John. You want to find the rhythm your partner responds best to and touch her at that speed and pressure."

I slowly slid my hand down her back, varying the speed. Lynn sighed as I did, exaggerating it enough for me to catch on. Sighs that were more like moans were good. Shallow sighs meant the wrong speed or pressure. Similarly, the passion in her kisses correlated to the touch of my hands on her body. I paused, my hands on the top of her hips, and kissed her deeply. As she returned the kiss, I edged my hands down until I was cupping her ass. Lynn let out a long moan that didn't seem as exaggerated as some of the early ones. She pulled her head back and grinned at me. Then she began fumbling with my buttons.

I stepped back and we soon had my shirt stripped off. In the process, her robe slid from her shoulders and cascaded to the floor. She seemed too far away, so I pulled her in for another kiss. Lynn pressed into me, the silk of her cammie top not hiding the hardness of her nipples pressed into my skin. She snuggled a little in my arms as we kissed, letting the silk slither across my flesh. When she pulled back a little, I stopped her. I placed my hands on the bottom of the camisole and looked at her.

"As much as I like the feel, this has got to go," I stated.

Lynn smiled and raised her arms. I pulled the camisole up and off and tossed it to one side of the room. Lynn put her arms back around my neck and we continued kissing, this time bare breasts against bare chest. Her warmth surprised me.

Lynn's hands played across my back as we continued to kiss. I just held her lightly in my arms. When her hands brushed the top of my pants above my ass, she started tugging on the fabric. I chuckled when she moved her hands around to the front.

"This isn't going to be elegant," I said. "I've still got my shoes and socks on."

Lynn smiled and sat back on the bed. I undid my pants and shoved them below my knees. Then I quickly knelt and untied my shoes and shucked them, my socks, and my pants off. While I was doing so, Lynn had shed her panties and was sitting on the edge of the bed, legs spread. Since I was still kneeling, I got a very fine view.

"Is that an invitation?" I asked.

She gave me a lascivious smile and nodded. I crawled forward and placed a light kiss on the inside of each thigh and then on her mound. I looked up at her and met her eyes.

"Going to keep giving me directions?" I asked.

"It's a dance, John. Watch my responses."

I grinned, leaned in, and licked her from just above her asshole, along her labia, and stopped at her clit. Lynn shuddered. Then I remembered the techniques she'd suggested, the ones that had gotten me in trouble with Angie. They certainly wouldn't get me in trouble here! I started to lick and suckle with gusto.

I tried to keep my eyes up, watching Lynn, while I went down on her, but it became too difficult to divide my attention. Lynn apparently noticed, because her verbal groans and comments got louder. She reached down and began caressing the back of my head and my ears with her hands.

I began to notice that gentle sucks on her clit, alternated with rapid flicks of my tongue, drew the sharpest gasps. I decided to keep doing it for a while. Lynn's gasps began to alternate with longer shudders. My jaw started to tire, but I continued on. Lynn began a series of quick gasps and then, with a long moan, came. I stopped and sat back, grinning. Lynn gave me a loopy, flushed smile.

"I don't think you need many lessons in that," she said.

"That's your fault. And Summer's. You gave me the verbal instruction and she gave me the practice."

"That must have been some practice! You're almost as good as she is."

"Almost?"

"Women are generally better at going down on other women than men are," Lynn replied. "Summer's pretty good and she gets lots of practice."

I grinned. "Well, then I'll just have to get a lot of practice myself so I can catch up!"

Lynn laughed, then leaned back onto her elbows. I reached forward and caressed her inner thighs, then ran one finger along her outer lips.

"Speaking of which, do you think you're up for another round of 'practice'?" I asked.

Lynn laughed again.

"I think I could handle that!" she replied.

I grinned and leaned forward.

This time I was more relaxed. I tried sliding my finger inside her as I kissed and licked her mound and her clit. I crooked my finger, gently massaging where her g-spot was supposed to be. Lynn made contented mewing noises.

Her build-up was slow. If I hadn't been paying full attention, I wouldn't have noticed her gradual arousal. Lynn seemed to enjoy what I was doing with my finger, particularly when paired with direct attention to her clit. I alternated licks and sucks on her clit with oral caresses around it. Lynn's breathing was deeper and heavier as she built toward her second orgasm. When she came, she clamped her legs in, nearly trapping me. She'd also let out a loud shriek and her upper body was shuddering as well. Once again, I pulled back and let her catch her breath. Once Lynn had come down enough to meet my eyes, still grinning in her afterglow, I stood up. My cock was fully erect. Lynn's eyes danced when she saw it.

"Condoms are on the nightstand," she said.

I raised my eyebrows.

"I moved them there from my work bag when I was changing into the lingerie."

I just smiled. Lynn reached over and grabbed one and tossed it to me. I tore the package and put it on, and then clambered onto the bed. Lynn spread her legs and used her fingers to hold her outer lips apart. I positioned myself above her, the head of my cock bumping her crotch.

"Any pointers?" I asked.

Lynn nodded.

"Unless you're very sure of your position, let her line you up before you begin thrusting."

I felt her hand on my cock, nudging me up and to the left a little. The head of my cock now felt nestled in a nook. I looked at Lynn.

"Now, like everything, pay attention to the woman's response as you penetrate her That'll tell you how fast you should go and whether you need to stop to let her get used to having you inside."

I nodded and began to slowly thrust. Lynn was slick, and my cock slid easily inside her. She let out a slow moan, exaggerated for my benefit, until I was nestled fully within her body. I paused so I could shift my weight. Our faces were inches apart but Lynn just smiled, not kissing me.

"Now experiment," she directed. "Vary your angle, your speed, and the hardness of your thrusts every handful of strokes. Watch my response. Keep doing the stuff I like."

I grinned and then pulled back, so that I was almost completely outside of her. Then I sunk my cock home. I began to fuck Lynn for the first time since the first time we met, those many months ago.

It was a little difficult to pay attention to my own movement and watch her reactions at the same time. I'd catch myself thinking about what to do next or trying to judge whether these gasps were deeper than the last set, and I'd lose my rhythm. An interesting side effect is that it distracted me from reaching my own orgasm and so I discovered that my endurance was far greater than anything I'd had in the past. Fortunately, that didn't really detract. I found myself being more and more turned on watching Lynn's reactions, particularly when I found an angle that seemed to bring deeper shudders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.