The Ugly One - Cover

The Ugly One

Copyright© 2004 by Big Ed Magusson

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Some anthropologists once did a comprehensive survey of what human cultures considered beautiful. There was one consistent trait-symmetry. Every human culture in existence said that the person with symmetric physical features was the beautiful one. I'm the ugly one. This is my story of how I met a beautiful courtesan and what happened after. *Finalist, 2005 Gold Clitoride Award for best romantic story and for best heterosexual story.*

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

I awoke early. Summer's breathing was still steady beside me. After a moment, it became clear I wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep. I heard some soft noises from the main room. Slowly, I edged out of the bed. I managed to find my glasses and my bag and put on a clean pair of boxers without too much fumbling around. My shirt didn't seem to be in my bag though. After poking around for it, I gave up. Summer was still sleeping soundly as I slipped out the door.

In the main room, Tamara was drinking coffee, and reading a book. One hand held a highlighter, which she occasionally dipped down to mark the page. She looked up and gave me a warm smile.

"I didn't expect to see you up this early," she mused.

I sheepishly grinned.

"I'm surprised she didn't wear you out."

"Oh, she tried," I replied. "I think she was a little tired from the skiing though."

Tamara chuckled at that. "You should see her when she's rested."

"I'm not sure I could survive that."

"Few people can. She's insatiable sometimes."

I laughed and got my own mug, filling it with coffee. Tamara watched me for a moment.

"So, are you glad you came?" she asked.

"Pun noted," I replied, to which she winced. "Yeah, I'm glad I came skiing. I'm surprised though. I haven't had this good of a time in a while."

"Even compared to playing with Billy?"

"That's different..." I trailed off. Was it really? "Well, maybe not too different. Though I'm not going to go to bed with Billy."

Tamara snorted. "I would hope not!"

I felt a little embarrassed for making the comment, but let it go. Tamara returned to her book. I sat nearby and watched her for a while. When she turned the page, she noticed me and smiled inquisitively.

"Yes, John?"

"Uh, nothing really."

"Nothing?"

"Oh, I was just thinking about last night."

Tamara grinned. "You sound like you've never had sex like that before," she teased.

I blushed. I hadn't, or at least not more than one other time. As she well knew.

"Actually, I was thinking about the bar," I said.

"Yeah," she nodded. "That was fun."

"Fun wasn't the word I was going to use."

She raised her eyebrows, looking at me.

"Exhilarating, different, surprising," I replied.

"See, you can have fun dancing," she joked.

"I was thinking about the kisses," I admitted. "Two beautiful women in five minutes. Wow."

Tamara nodded her head, still smiling. Then her eyes returned to her book.

"That was fun too," she commented as she highlighted another academic passage, never looking up.

I didn't know what to say to that. I just watched Tamara read for a while, slowly sipping my coffee.

Behind me, a door opened. Summer came out. She looked a little groggy and was completely nude. I watched her walk over and get her own coffee. She was neither self-conscious nor oblivious to my stares. She turned and smiled at me, drawing my eyes up to her face. I tried to resist the temptation to flick my eyes lower.

"So," Tamara asked of our newcomer, "have a good evening?"

Summer grinned. Once again there was mischief in her eyes.

"Oh yes. John has the makings of a good lover. You should train him, Lynn."

Tamara/Lynn snorted. "That's because he's not arrogant."

"You think Dennis is?" Summer shot back.

"You were the one complaining about him," Tamara replied.

Summer made a face but kept quiet. I was totally confused.

Tamara must have noticed. "Dennis is the one that backed out of coming out to Colorado with Summer," she explained. "He thought he was God's gift to women."

"With some cause," Summer interjected.

"What cause?" I asked. "If he was a bad lover, I mean. Why would a woman want to be with him?"

"Because he's..." Summer began. She stopped short and paled. She looked at me, really looked at me, her eyes flicking down to the scars on my abdomen and then back to my face. I held my expression firm, but my stomach was churning and I could feel it start to wrench inside. I could see her struggling for the words.

She was saved by Tamara. "Why would she want to be with him? For some of the same reasons a guy wants to walk into a bar with me or Summer on his arm."

Ouch. I winced at Tamara's words, and Summer's expression softened as she looked at me.

"John," Summer began, "besides being a nicer guy, you are already better in bed than Dennis. He didn't know what to do when he got there, and he didn't care about getting better."

"Maybe," I replied moodily, "but what does it matter if he's not as good when he gets there? He gets there a lot more often than me.

"So?" asked Tamara. "Why does his sex life matter to you?"

"He also gets there without paying for it."

"You didn't pay for it last night," Tamara pointed out. She looked pointedly at Summer, who nodded in confirmation and seemed to be recovering her composure. Then Summer's face lit up, followed by an evil grin.

"And you're not going to pay for it now," she purred. She began to saunter over to me. I couldn't tear my eyes off the swaying of her breasts. She stopped about a foot in front of where I was sitting.

"Ummm..." I started to object.

"Shhhh," Summer replied. She placed her finger on my lips to emphasize her shushing.

I shut my mouth and stared at her. She began trailing her finger down my chest and then my stomach. When she reached the top of my boxers, her hand jumped to the bottom of my crotch and slowly slipped upwards. I was hard instantly as she gently cupped me in her fingers. Then she knelt down.

I glanced over at Tamara. She looked amused. She closed her book and leaned in to get a better view.

Meanwhile, Summer has freed my cock from my shorts. She was stroking me lightly, using one hand to caress my scrotum, while the other slid up and down my shaft. When I looked down she grinned back at me. Never breaking eye contact, she opened her mouth and slowly leaned forward, engulfing me. I gasped as she sucked and swirled her tongue around the head. Her eyes twinkled as she slowly sank down, taking my entire cock into her mouth. Then, just as agonizingly slowly, she pulled back and let her tongue caress my shaft as it left her lips.

I glanced back at Tamara. She was focused on Summer, her smile relaxed.

Summer took advantage of my momentary distraction to plunge down my shaft again. I groaned as she began bobbing back and forth. Despite her speed, her mouth was tight around my cock, sending shivers from each inch of my shaft as her lips slid past. I started gasping for breath. Summer paused to concentrate on the head of my cock. First she ran her tongue all around and then she covered it with kisses, the whole time continuing to pump me with her hands. I could feel myself beginning to boil. With a quick smirking glance up, Summer once again lowered her head, taking in all of me. She sucked just a little harder and it was enough. With a strangled gasp, I began coming. Summer never let up or slowed down. I began bucking forward as my orgasm shook me. Summer disengaged then, letting some of my semen dribble out of her mouth and down her breasts. She ignored it, just smiling up at me.

"How was that?" she asked.

I gasped and shook my head, still not ready for words, though none were really necessary. I leaned back, letting the loopy smile cover my face. Tamara came up behind Summer with a dampened towel, smiling at me. Summer thanked her for the towel and used it to clean me up, and then herself. The towel was warm, I realized.

I smiled at Tamara who grinned back.

"See what can happen when you're not arrogant?" she said.

I nodded my head and then looked down at Summer.

"Thank you," I said, not knowing what else was appropriate.

"You're welcome," she replied. "Call it an early Christmas present."

Christmas. That thought came back to me later. Once I'd caught my breath, Tamara pointed out that we'd have to get going soon. The three of us found our showers, packed, and made the trip back to Denver. At Tamara's door, Summer gave me a passionate kiss goodbye with murmured thanks, but no hint of any future encounters. That was okay, I realized. Tamara and I agreed to get together at the usual time the following week. I walked away wondering what to get her for Christmas.

I was still wondering when Thursday arrived. Billy was bouncing off the walls with excitement about Christmas. I had to grin, wondering how much more enthusiastic he'd get in the coming weeks. I realized that I needed to get Billy a present too. He was rattling off all the toys he wanted over dinner. I imagined him walking down the toy aisle, pointing at everything he saw. That gave me an idea.

"So," I began, once Tamara and I were settled on the couch and Billy was up to his elbows in soap suds, "how about if I take Billy Christmas shopping next Saturday? You'll be studying for finals and could probably use the quiet time."

I watched Tamara consider it. Then she smiled and nodded her head.

"That would be nice," she replied. "Just don't buy him any toys to play with immediately. He can be pretty relentless at times," she cautioned.

I had to grin in agreement.

And of course Billy was relentless. I did manage to haul him out of the toy store after an hour by appealing to his stomach. I was very glad we'd made the stop before lunch. After we'd eaten, we wandered the mall, ostensibly looking for something to get his mom. Billy kept pointing out other stuff he liked, but slowed down as I continually drew his attention to things Tamara might enjoy. He didn't get enthused about any of them, even telling me "nah, Mom won't like that" on one occasion. We found our salvation in the book store.

I was browsing science fiction to see what new titles were out when Billy slipped away for a moment. He came back with a hardback novel by a mystery writer I didn't recognize.

"Mom reads these when she's not studying," he said. I glanced inside at the list of other titles and saw this was the latest in a series. It also looked like it had just been released.

"Well then let's get it! You can tell her you picked it out yourself!"

Billy looked pleased with that last comment and we headed up to the register. He also insisted on paying for it himself, extracting some money I didn't know he had from his pocket. I stepped back and watched as he very seriously executed the transaction with the patient clerk. Afterwards, we wandered back out into the mall, Billy constantly looking into his bag.

That's when I saw the banners. One of the mall jewelry stores was offering quarter carat diamond earrings for $100. I was surprised at the price, so I steered Billy over. They were simple studs, with a sparkling multi-faceted cut. Of course, I had no way of estimating the quality of the stones. Billy was starting to walk down the row of cases, looking at the other gems. I tried to remember if Tamara's ears were pierced. They were. I realized the earrings would look beautiful on her. I reached for my wallet.

Bags in hand, we continued to wander the mall. Outside of one of the entrances, they'd cleared part of the parking lot and made a mini ice rink. Bales of hay lined the sides, with a simple fence of 2x4's and a shack where skates could be rented. Billy saw it at once and his eyes lit up.

"John! Let's go skating! Let's go skating, John!"

I smiled. After Billy's relentlessness in the toy store, this was something I was willing to give in to.

We had some trouble finding skates that fit me even partially well. By the time I got them on, Billy was already out, pushing tentatively across the ice. He wobbled some, trying to find his balance. Neither of us had been on skates often, I realized. We pushed and shuffled our way around the outer edge in a circle. We made two complete circuits before Billy fell.

"You hurt?" I asked, as I made a wobbly stop nearby.

"No!" he called, slowly sitting up.

I extended a hand, which he took. Unfortunately, I wasn't too steady on my feet and instead of me pulling him up, he pulled me down. I managed to not land on top of him by twisting at the last minute, but the ice knocked the wind out of me.

"John! John! Are you hurt?" Billy called.

I managed to shake my head no.

"Then let's get up! Let's go around again!"

I slowly shifted to sitting. It felt like I'd bruised something near my hip. Meanwhile Billy was already on his feet, pushing forward around the rink again. I wanted to crawl to the edge and sit it out, but I realized he had the right idea. With a groan and a lot of careful balancing, I managed to get my skates under me and get to my feet.

Billy was halfway around the rink, looking over at me. I waved at him and he waved back. He broke from his circle and started cutting across the middle, still waving. I pushed towards the middle and kept waving as well. We managed to avoid colliding by hooking elbows and swinging each other around. A do-si-do on ice. We probably looked silly. When we broke apart, I looked around.

A group of teenagers were standing at one end of the rink. They were watching and laughing at me. No, they were watching and laughing at us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.