John Carter
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - John Carter is a young man that meets the Goddess of the Druids while hiking through the woods. This story presents his adventures from helping people, inventing the Fusion Battery, to starting the Druid College. It is a story of life, love, and greatness.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow  

The afternoon of the wedding was a very hot day, but mist sprayers placed strategically on the property helped cool the air where people would gather. The invitations had specified casual dress appropriate for hot weather. Those individuals that chose to wear more formal clothes, were told that a coat rack for suit coats was available, and that simple t-shirts could be picked up to replace long sleeved shirts.

Ed stood at the entrance greeting everyone who came to the wedding. John stood next to him with Beth and Kelly by their sides. When Ed didn’t like the feel of one of the guests he would turn to John and, with exaggerated formality, introduce the guest to John. This was the clue to the security guards to watch that individual closely throughout the afternoon. Rover and Shadow sat behind John. If they growled at someone, the individual was discreetly taken to a remote area for drinks and food. After everyone arrived, those guests were quietly removed from the property.

Buses carried guests from the hotels John had reserved. The arrival times of buses were staggered so that no one would have to stand in a long line to enter the property. The personal greetings at the entryway may have slowed entry to the gala event, but it also made everyone feel welcome. Guests were led in small groups to the booths where soda, tea, coffee and water were available. People were told that it was expected that everyone would always have a drink in their hand to prevent excessive water loss.

Different bands were scattered about the property. There was a rock and roll group, a jazz band, a country and western group, a classical quartet, a swing band, and two impersonators: one of Elvis, and the other of Frank Sinatra. People gravitated to the locations where a band played their favorite type of music. Portable toilets were set up discreetly around the property. Separate wash basins were in areas that were more public so that those eating ribs and other messy foods could wash their hands.

A children’s play area had been set up near the center of the festival. It was staffed with babysitters, playground supervisors, and a private nurse to take care of any bumps or bruises that might occur. There were swings, slides, toy houses, and water slides. Little houses were scattered throughout with lots of toys inside. Only a child could dream of a heaven such as this play area represented.

To one side of the property was a long line of tents, the site occupied by others that wore the medallion. The medallion holders mingled easily with others at the party, enthralling listeners with tales of their travels and adventures. They made unlikely introductions among the guests, introductions that turned into long lasting friendships or love bonds.

Three hours had been set aside for the guests to arrive. At the end of that time, John and Ed closed the gate to the property. The four made their way to the house to quickly shower and change into their wedding clothes. During that time, security people gathered the far-flung guests and then led them to an area in front of a small stage. The platform contained a small table with a number of objects hidden from view by a simple cloth covering.

When most of the people had gathered in front of the stage, Mary Darling explained the wedding ritual they were about to observe. She described the symbolism of the various phases of the ceremony. She identified where the audience was to participate and what they were to do. Her description captured the imaginations of the people gathered there. She brought to life a time when nature ruled the destiny of men rather than the stock market analysts.

Finally, it was time for the ceremony to begin. A path through the crowd led from the house to the platform. Ed walked the path alone wearing a black robe. When he reached the platform, Kelly walked the path alone wearing a white robe. She was followed by John who wore a gray robe. Finally, Beth made the journey alone in a white robe. They joined hands on the platform. Four individuals had joined to become one.

Mary, using a sword, marked a circle around the platform. As the circle was closed, she shouted, “Be gone negative energies.”

She went around that circle using the sword to mark it a second time. As the second circle was closed, she shouted, “Protect us from negative energies.”

She went around that circle using the sword to mark it a third time. As the third circle was closed, she shouted, “Make us invisible to those that mean us harm.”

The area in which the participants in the ceremony stood was now warded against evil and, as such, it had become holy ground. Mary returned to the small table in the center of the platform and removed the cloth covering the items laid upon it. She set the sword on the table behind a large jar of wine. She picked up the wine and held to up to the sky. She called out, “Gods and Goddesses, bless this wine.”

Setting the jar of wine on the table, she turned to the four gathered in front of her. She asked, “Do you swear before the Gods and Goddesses that you enter into this union of your own free will?”

All four of them answered, “Yes.”

Mary turned to the assembled guests and asked, “Are you willing to swear by the deity that you hold most holy that all have answered ‘yes’ to this question?”

The crowd answered ‘yes’ in a great roar. Mary nodded and said, “Then no person may question the decision to be in this marriage!”

She asked, “Do you swear before the Gods and Goddesses that you enter into this union to love and be loved?”

All four of them answered, “Yes.”

Mary turned to the assembled guests and asked, “Are you willing to swear by the deity that you hold most holy that all have answered ‘yes’ to this question?”

The crowd answered ‘yes’ in a greater roar than before. Mary smiled and said, “Then no person may question the motives behind this marriage!”

She then took a silver goblet and poured a small amount of wine into it. She picked up a knife from the table. She held the knife and goblet up in the air for all to see. She stepped to Ed asking him to hold out his hand. Holding the goblet beneath his hand, she jabbed a fingertip with the knife. A few drops of blood ran out of the cut into the goblet below. She then went to Kelly and repeated the process with her. Kelly looked at the cut with disdain, there were better ways to get blood from someone. Mary repeated the process with John and then Beth. The goblet now contained a mixture of wine and the blood from all four of them.

Mary returned to the table and poured the wine-blood mixture into the jar from the goblet. She mixed the contents of the wine jar by swirling it around. She then poured a little wine into the goblet from the wine jar. She held up the goblet for all to see. She said to them, “By drinking the wine in this goblet, you will bind yourself to your mates for a period of one year.”

She passed the goblet to Ed. Ed took a sip of the wine and swallowed. He handed the goblet back to Mary. Mary went to Kelly and handed the goblet to her. Kelly took a sip of the wine and handed the goblet back to Mary. Kelly smiled at Ed as she swallowed the wine. She could feel a closeness to him that was new. He looked at her as the same feeling entered him. It was then John’s turn. As he took his sip, he felt an amazing closeness to Ed and Kelly. They turned to look at him with a glow in their eyes. Mary took the goblet to Beth. Beth took a sip that emptied the goblet. Upon swallowing the wine, it was as if an electric jolt passed through all four.

Mary placed the goblet upon the table and waited until the attention of the four returned to her. She said, “Each year, on the anniversary of this date, you will fill this goblet with the wine from this jug. You renew your joining for another year by taking a sip of wine.”

She capped the jar of wine and handed it to Ed. Ed held it carefully and gently as if it was a newborn baby. She handed the goblet to Kelly. She said, “If a person chooses not to renew their role in the joining, then they need not drink of the wine. The others can continue by drinking the wine.”

She turned to the people gathered and said, “They are now wed according to our tradition. The duration of their marriage is one year and can be renewed from year to year. Life long commitments stop being acts of love and sharing. Instead, they become duties performed under obligation. Marriage should be based on love, and not obligation.”

She shouted in joy, “Say hello to Clan Carter!”

The audience shouted hellos and congratulations. Mary returned to the table and picked up the sword. Traversing the circle three times in the opposite direction, she erased the boundary that had made this sacred ground. Together, the four went to the house to spend a few minutes together.

In the house, Kelly turned to the others and said, “That was so intense!”

Beth was glowing. She said, “My goodness, I had dreamed of a normal marriage ceremony with the white dress, the church, the rice, and all that stuff. I’ll never regret having this one instead.”

“We got to wear white!”

John laughed and, “You wore white because you are not yet an initiate. I wore gray because I serve the God and the Goddess. Ed wore black because he serves the Two-sided One. Those that serve the God wear Red while those that serve the Goddess wear Green. Initiates wear blue.”

Ed asked, “You aren’t the first one to wear gray?”

John answered, “Mary added gray to the colors, to handle just this case.”

Kelly gushed, “I love all of you so much that I can hardly stand it.”

John smiled and said, “We shared our souls with each other today. That is the true wellspring of love.”

Ed laughed feeling happier than ever before. He said, “I feel as though I will never be alone again.”

Beth, with tears of joy in her eyes, said, “We are truly one now.”

“Now we must change clothes and mingle with our guests. If I may make a suggestion, Ed, you may want to talk with the others who wear the medallion. You are the only servant of the Two-sided One present today. The other is a seer and has avoided me since the first time we met. I believe that he has a prophecy that I am not to hear until the time is right.”

They changed their clothes and headed outdoors to chat with guests. The four split to be able to handle more guests at the same time. John went to the area where the swing band was playing. He expected to meet Mrs. South and her boyfriend over in that area. Ed went to where the country and western music was playing. He thought that the majority of townspeople would be there. Kelly headed towards the rock and roll band to talk with some of the younger attendees. Beth went in the direction of the Jazz band.

As John wandered over to the Swing Band, he looked at the faces of people. The majority of them were having a great time. Once the ceremony had ended, the food was served. People were seated around tables eating all kinds of food. John stood in the line with the Bar-B-Que to get a steak, baked sweet potato and corn on the cob. When it was his turn to get served, he was surprised by the sudden appearance of Rover rubbing his leg. He reached down and scratched the cat behind the ears.

The server, not knowing John, asked, “What would you like, Sir?”

John answered with a smile, “I’ll have a medium-rare steak, and two raw steaks for my friend here.”

The man was about to argue, but then glanced down and saw Rover. He gulped and said, “Yes, Sir. One medium-rare and two raw.”

He fetched two plates. On one, he put the medium-rare steak. On the other, he put the two raw steaks. John took them both and headed over to where the vegetables were being served. One of the townspeople saw him struggling as he tried to hold two plates and put food on one of them. The man came over and helped John out by dishing out the vegetables on his plate. John thanked him and headed over to one of the tables. He saw Mrs. South, Mr. Jensen, Beth’s parents, and Sherry seated together. He changed course and joined them at their table.

John set his plate down on the table. He then bent down and set the plate with two raw steaks on the ground. Rover went to the plate, picked up a steak and trotted off to eat it in private.

John seated himself at the table and said, “Hello, everyone. I’m so glad you could make it here.”

Mr. Jensen answered, “We wouldn’t have missed it for the world. Vicki’s been so excited that she didn’t even think about sex this morning.”

Mrs. South laughed, “What do you mean? I woke you with a blowjob this morning.”

“And why were we on time? You didn’t want a nooner before coming down here!”

John looked over at Beth’s parents. Their faces showed a little shock at the discussion between the two. He greeted them, “Hello, Dr. and Mrs. Hayes. I hope you found the room comfortable.”

Mrs. Hayes responded, “Oh, yes, it was quite comfortable. I can’t believe it’s for the staff. It’s very spacious.”

Dr. Hayes added, “That house must have cost a fortune.”

John shrugged as he said, “Your daughter deserves the best. I could do no less than that.”

Mrs. Hayes leaned forward and said, “I have never seen my daughter this happy. She loves you a lot. I have to know, do you love her, too?”

John answered, “Your daughter is one of the two most loved women in the world. She has two husbands that love and adore her. She has a wife that loves her very much.”

Dr. Hayes sat back with narrowed eyes and asked, “Who is the other most loved woman?”

John smiled as he answered, “Our wife, Kelly. Believe me when I say that Beth loves Kelly as much as she loves me and Ed.”

“I just don’t quite understand that.”

Sherry answered, “Love is giving and not taking. Those four know how to give more than any other people I’ve ever met. None of the people here is solely a business partner. They are all friends. Think of it, a thousand friends, many of whom were willing to travel to be here. They love each other with a depth that is awe inspiring.”

Dr. Hayes examined Sherry. Unlike many men, he saw through her physical characteristics to the woman beneath. He could tell that she was an objective observer that was telling it as she saw it.

Mrs. South said, “I think you need to spend a little time with John, alone. He rented a room from me for several years and I got to know him well. He is the most unusual man that I’ve met in my whole life. Believe me when I say that. I’ve met many men in my time. John sees the essential nature of the people around him.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.