John Carter
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - John Carter is a young man that meets the Goddess of the Druids while hiking through the woods. This story presents his adventures from helping people, inventing the Fusion Battery, to starting the Druid College. It is a story of life, love, and greatness.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow  

Life for John had changed significantly over the past eight months. He’d had a raise because of the funding Mike Holden had arranged. He had even bought a Jeep of his own. His professors treated him much better now that the costs of his research were being covered. His research was going well and was beginning to show results that he could publish and use in his dissertation. The best change in his life, was his relationship with Betsy.

Betsy spent several nights a week at the house with him. She was an amazingly exciting woman and had the kind of open free spirit that he appreciated. She enjoyed sex with a naturalness that was refreshing. She enjoyed oral sex and woke him every morning that she spent at the house with a wonderful blowjob. She even requested anal sex on occasion, something that none of his past lovers had ever requested. Her occupation as a nurse had given her a very good understanding of male anatomy. She used that knowledge to massage his prostate gland during sex. The result of her administrations were mind-blowing orgasms.

The one thing that would turn John off from a woman faster than anything, was to be treated like he was her property. The most amazing thing about her, was the total lack of possessiveness and jealously that she had toward the relationship. She would occasionally invite a friend over just for fun. True to the advice that Mrs. South had given her, she was more than happy to engage in threesomes, foursomes, and more-somes. That lack of possessiveness and willingness to play, bound John to her more strongly than anything else that she might have done.

He had been afraid that his relationship with Betsy would mean an end to his hiking, but that had not been the case. He had hiked through Big Bend National Park over the summer for a month and a half while she had been a volunteer with some sort of aid group for refugees. When Betsy returned, they had taken a nice a week long hike. He was still able to take weekend hikes, since her schedule often required her to work weekends.

Dinner out on Friday nights with Betsy and Mrs. South had become a routine and one that he enjoyed very much. The conversation at dinner was always lively and interesting. He didn’t realize how much he had come to enjoy those dinners until they didn’t go out one Friday. Betsy had many patients that would chat about politics and Mrs. South watched cable news programs all of the time. He had to read the newspaper so that he would be able to participate in the dinner conversations without looking too ignorant.

He couldn’t believe how sexually wild Mrs. South had been in her youth. She would tell Betsy about her past sexual experiences. Sometimes, John would be there when they had one of those types of discussions. Those discussions always struck him as surreal, but he recognized how similar Betsy was to the younger version of Mrs. South. He wondered if Betsy would have that same type of discussions when she was seventy-five.

One day Mrs. South reminisced about the times she and her husband had threesomes. She explained how she enjoyed two men at the same time more than when she and another woman were pleasing her husband. Betsy had asked her to explain why. It turned out there were multiple reasons for it and none of them were ones that John would have expected. She had explained that with two men she was the center of attention and was assured of many orgasms. She particularly enjoyed it when the men took turns as they would usually end up on her for hours at a time.

There were reasons why she didn’t enjoy the times when she was with another woman as much. Her husband would usually barge in before the women were ready for him. She liked pleasuring the other woman and receiving pleasure in return. The sight of two women engaged in sex with each other was often too exciting for her husband. It was also a sad fact of nature that her husband could usually satisfy only one of them. When she had sex with someone, she wanted to make sure that everyone had a good time. It didn’t feel right when her husband took care of her needs and ignored the needs of the other woman. Betsy had agreed with her on all of those points.

Because of these conversations, John realized that he had been very mistaken in his understanding of the elderly. It was easy to see by the lines etched on their faces that they had experienced life, but he had considered that life in terms of working, raising a family, and dealing with debt. He hadn’t stopped to consider that they often had fulfilling sex lives as well. Talking with Mrs. South had convinced him that his ideas about what constitutes a good marriage were correct. She had validated everything he had told Jenny and Jack.

The only thing that hadn’t changed to the positive was the nature of his rescues. He was still saving peoples lives at the rate of about one per day, but the circumstances of those saves were turning more violent. Outside of the first episode in which he had been shot, there was initially very little violence involved. Then it began to be fires, drive-by shootings, and explosions. Yesterday, a bank robbery had led to a major shootout during the lunch hour when the streets were very busy. He had helped pull a number of people out of the area and treated a policeman who had been shot.

His body was now becoming a patchwork quilt of scars. He had been shot several times and stabbed more than once. None of the injuries was that serious, but it was taking a toll on his body. He continued to heal at a phenomenal rate and didn’t experience the level of pain commensurate with his injuries. However, scar tissue tended to restrict his movements and he often felt stiff on cold mornings. His greatest expense was new clothes to replace the bloody rags that were often the result of a rescue. He carried a spare outfit in the back of his car.

At least the coming weekend looked like it would be fun. Jenny and Jack were coming down to Austin to scout out a location for a new ‘Soup Shoppe.’ He was looking forward to their visit. Their Friday night routine was going to be interrupted, but he expected it to be better than usual. Mrs. South’s daughter had agreed to have Davie over for the weekend. John had taught her grandchildren how to fight bug-eyed monsters. He knew Davie was going to have fun.

He was curious how Betsy and Jenny would get along. He wasn’t worried that they would hate each other. Betsy knew that Jenny was married to Jack and so she had no reason to be jealous. Jenny was happily married to Jack, so there shouldn’t be any problem there. The worst that he was expecting was indifference. He suspected that the real purpose of their visit to was check out his girlfriend and make sure that she was good enough for him.

The reason Jenny and Jack had given for their visit was that they were looking at real estate. The actual reason was that both were curious about the woman that snagged their friend. Both were convinced that his wandering ways would prevent him from getting close enough to any woman to have a future with her. They had recognized an absence of that emptiness that was waiting for a woman to fill it. It was not that he didn’t appreciate the presence of a woman in his life; it was more that he didn’t have the drive to keep one in his life. That he had worked so hard to find this woman surprised them both.

On Friday night, Betsy was the first to arrive at the house. She let herself in and announced her arrival in a cheerful voice. She was dressed in his favorite outfit of hers. It was a blue dress. It hugged her in all the right places and was loose enough to allow her to wrap herself around him. John greeted her warmly. He kissed her as his hands roamed over her body. He gave her bra-less breasts a nice feel that stiffened her nipples. Betsy was busy rubbing his stiffening cock through his jeans with her hand.

Their passion was suddenly interrupted by Mrs. South. She criticized, “Boy, you guys are slow. I would have been on my knees by now.”

Betsy laughed and said, “Oh, yeah? Show me!”

Mrs. South laughed and said, “Child you tempt me. However, at my age, if I get on my knees I don’t think I’d ever get up.”

John found himself a little disturbed by this exchange. He excused himself to find a quiet place to think. He went into the bathroom and closed the door. Sitting on the edge of the bathtub, he started to think about Mrs. South and her behavior over the past few months. Her jokes about intimacy had become strained. Her voice had an edge to it that suggested she felt left out of life. He realized that she missed her husband and was in dire need of some affection from a male source. He wondered if Betsy realized this. He thought about some of the elderly men that he would meet on his walks and wondered if this wasn’t an appropriate time to start making some introductions. As he thought about it, he realized there was one gentleman that might be perfect for her.

Getting his thoughts in order, he left the bathroom and joined the two women in the living room. He hadn’t been there five minutes when there was a knock on the door. He excitedly raced to the door to answer it. Throwing open the door; he was nearly bowled over by an exuberant Davie. He bent down and gave Davie a great big bear hug while growling loudly. Davie thrashed about thrilled at the attention. Jack and Jenny were standing behind Davie laughing at the antics.

Finally, Davie had enough and backed up giggling. He tried to put on a serious face in an attempt to act older than he really was. John invited everyone in and made the introductions. It wasn’t until after the introductions were made than an uneasy quietness settled on the room. The women were sizing each other up while the men stood aside uneasily wondering how things were going to turn out. In a beauty contest, it would be hard to declare a winner.

Davie broke the silence with the kind of directness for which kids are known. “Mommy and Dad were both right, she’s real pretty and she’s nice.”

Jack blushed and acknowledged, “I said you’d be pretty.”

Jenny said, “I said you’d be a good woman, of course that is automatic if John is interested in you.”

Betsy winked and joked, “I can be real bad.”

John laughed and said, “That’s when she’s at her best.”

Jenny added, “That’s when all women are at their best, right honey?”

“Yes, Ma’am!”

Now that the tension had been broken, the two women started chatting together like long lost friends. When the conversation started getting a little too personal, John and Jack started trying to steer the conversation towards the weather or sports. Recognizing the discomfort they were causing, Jenny and Betsy locked arms and headed towards the bedroom. Mrs. South teased, “You boys are in trouble now.”

As the usual suspect in all accidents, Davie was immediately worried. He asked in a small voice, “What did I do?”

Mrs. South bent down and answered, “You’re the only one that isn’t in trouble.”

“That’s good to hear.” The relief on his face was quite evident. He looked up at Mrs. South and saw her smile. He decided that she understood how worried he had been. His mother had lectured him several times about not running in the house and breaking things. He suddenly remembered that he was supposed to say ma’am when he talked to an adult woman. He added, “Very good to hear, Ma’am.”

Mrs. South understood the delay as a child forgetting his manners for a moment. She smiled at the boy with fondness and asked, “Do you know who’s been waiting for you to get here?”

Davie looked surprised and asked, “Who?”

“My three grandchildren. They can’t wait to meet the best shot in the known universe.”

John said, “You know, four of you together will be able to have two ships when you start hunting those dreadful bug eyed monsters. Of course, you probably wouldn’t want to go into battle with the first and third best pilots in the known universe. You might like to meet the second best shot though!”

“Really?”

“Yep, really. Of course you might have to stay the night there.”

“The whole night?” Davie asked in awe. He wasn’t sure that he wanted to be away from his mom overnight. She always was there to tuck him into bed and now she wouldn’t be there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.