A Rose By Any Other Name - Cover

A Rose By Any Other Name

Copyright© 2004 by Jeremy Spencer

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - He was a grad school loner, she was making ends meet by selling roses in Pablo's bar. After a bit of a rocky start, the two begin to see eye-to-eye on any number of things! Much sickly sweetness ensues, and some stuff that's NOT so sickly sweet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Slow   School  

I awoke sometime later to a gentle, warm sensation surrounding my cock. I realized I could feel a weight pressing against my thigh and squinted my eyes open a crack. Heather was leaning over my legs, her back to me and although I could not see, the feeling of wetness and suction on the head of my prick left me no doubt about what was going on.

I tried to maintain the illusion that I was sleeping, but something must have alerted Heather to the fact I was awake and she turned, breaking her oral contact with my erection, although she maintained a steady grip with her hand.

"Morning," she whispered shyly. "How do you feel?"

"Great," I replied happily, reaching down to stroke her long hair. I never tired of running my fingers through her locks and this morning was no different. "Been at it long?" I asked and flexed my muscles, causing my cock to lurch in her hand. She blushed, squeezing tighter in response to my movement and sped her motions.

"Not too long," she said. "I woke up a few minutes ago with this," she teased, squeezing almost hard enough to cause me to cry out, "poking me in the butt."

"What can I say," I said sleepily. "It knows what it wants."

"Well, it's not getting in there," she said pointedly, twitching her behind for emphasis. "But there are plenty of other places it can go," she giggled.

"And it seems you found one," I pointed out.

"Hey, it was right there," Heather said with mock innocence. "I had to investigate."

"And thank you so much for being so thorough!" I laughed. "Now... don't mind me," I said. "You may continue as you were."

"Thank you kind Sir," Heather said as she turned. I scooted up in bed so my back was against the headboard. My movement caused Heather to turn back to me, a question in her eyes.

"I want to watch," I said, my voice deepening with my desire.

"You want to see me taste your cock?" Heather said, her lips bright pink in the morning light. I nodded frantically to Heather's amusement, but she obliged me by turning her body around so I had a clear view of all the proceedings.

She was as naked as I was, the evidence of the previous night's activities still evident around her thighs and I realized I was certainly going to enjoy washing her body in the shower later this morning. My thoughts were interrupted as once again her mouth descended on my prick, engulfing first the head and then as much of my shaft as she was able.

I groaned as I watched her sink down on my cock, taking in inch after inch until finally there was but a small portion of my shaft outside her mouth. My groans turned to a gasp of surprise as I felt the head of my cock bump against the back of her throat. Heather made a small choking sound and I prepared to back away as best as I was able. Before I could move, Heather made a tiny motion with her head for me to remain motionless. and before I could respond I felt the head of my cock being literally swallowed down her throat.

"Holy shit," I swore as Heather's throat muscles worked over my prick. "Where did you learn... ?"

Heather, her mouth full of my prick attempted to answer, making instead an unintelligible, mumbling sound around my cock which caused me to burst into laughter. There was a snort of indignation as my laughing forced more of my prick into her throat than she was prepared for, but soon her surprise turned to laughter and once again I was groaning as the ripples tore up and down my cock. It felt like a vibration from a washing machine had focused on my cock and I nearly screamed at the sensation.

Heather's mouth wasn't the only part of her pleasuring me. As she sucked down her throat, Heather was also toying with my balls, gently rolling them between her fingers. She was always careful not to squeeze down on them too hard, but put just enough pressure to have me feeling the effects of her blowjob far sooner than I would have normally. Occasionally I felt one of her fingers stray even lower, scratching lightly with a fingernail against the tight pucker of my anus. She attempted to breach the opening once, but I flinched and she pulled away, giggling at my paranoid response.

"Hey, you didn't want me going anywhere near your butt," I accused, causing Heather to giggle even harder. Her laughter caused her breasts to shake and I found myself transfixed by them.

As if for the first time, I really watched Heather's breasts, twin apples hanging from her chest and I reached out to cup one firm orb. Heather again moaned at my touch, setting off another tingling sensation, one that this time traveled into my balls, and I felt myself, far too soon in my opinion, readying to empty my load directly down Heather's throat.

"Careful," I said by way of warning. "I'm not going to last too much longer." I teased one of Heather's nipples, the rubbery tip stiffening as I toyed with it. I continued manipulating her tender flesh, alternating from breast to breast as Heather continued her oral assault on my member.

Just as I felt the first stirrings of my orgasm, Heather pulled away, a trail of saliva connecting her upper lip to the head of my prick. Pausing only to give me a quick kiss on the lips, Heather threw a leg over my hips, rubbing the distended lips of her pussy up and down my shaft to ready herself. Rising up on her knees, Heather grabbed me by the shaft, positioning me at the entrance to her quim and prepared to settle down onto my cock.

Surprising her, I grabbed Heather by the hips and thrust upward, fully seating myself in her pussy. Heather let out a squeal as I invaded her warmth, causing me to worry momentarily about Natalie waking up.

I threw back my head, closing my eyes and just experiencing the sensations as Heather pumped up and down in my lap. Her hands were resting on my chest as her hips slammed against mine. I felt a blast of hot air against my face and opened my eyes in time to see Heather's mouth closing in on mine. I opened my lips, accepting her tongue as we teased and tasted each other.

When we finally broke the kiss Heather leaned back, her hands now supporting her on the bed as she raised and lowered herself languidly on my prick. I noticed, to my surprise, a small form against the far wall of my bedroom and in a flash realized the two of us were not alone. Leaning up I grabbed one of Heather's arms, pulling her down for another kiss. As she leaned close I tilted my head, whispering in her ear.

"Keep moving," I said. "Natalie's watching us from the hallway."

"Oh my God," Heather whispered back. "What's she doing?"

I looked over Heather's shoulder under the guise of reaching around to cup her buttocks, and what I saw nearly floored me. My little sister, all grown up now, was splayed out in the hallway, her legs spread wide as she leaned back against the door. Like the two of us, Natalie was completely naked and as I watched, her hands alternated between teasing her breasts and thrusting wildly into her bare pussy.

"She's fucking herself," I blurted quietly, running my tongue alone the edge of Heather's neck. She shuddered as I teased the sensitive skin, taking time to kiss along the bottom of her jaw and into the hollow of her throat. "She's watching you ride my cock and she's touching herself," I said. I felt Heather's pussy spasm around my cock as I spoke, whether from my words our our love-making I couldn't tell.

"That's so hot," Heather moaned quietly, her mouth close to my ear. We were completely wrapped together, as close as two people could be as we discussed my sister. "It's kind of kinky though," Heather moaned as my cock twitched inside her. "Do you think she gets off watching you like this?" she asked.

"Maybe," I grinned, thrusting five or six times in quick succession. I felt Heather's pussy give another squeeze to my shaft, followed quickly by a flood of her juices as her body shook with a small orgasm. I watched as Natalie began twisting her nipples. It was hard to see in the dimly lit hallway, but she appeared to be totally engrossed in our activities, her mouth open as her fingers plunged into her wet hole. I know it was my imagination, but I almost believed I could hear the sucking sound her fingers made as she played with herself.

"Maybe?" Heather groaned, her hands reaching down between our bodies to finger her clit. She stiffened as another tremor passed through her abdomen.

"You know she likes girls," I said, reaching up to tweak Heather's already stiff nipples. "Who says she's getting off looking at me?"

This must have been the right trigger, for before I could move Heather began shaking and crying out above me. Her pussy clamped down tight on my shaft and I felt myself spurt out my own orgasm almost immediately. We lay there as our energy ebbed and our combined liquids spilled out, coating her pussy and my thighs.

By the time I looked up again, Natalie had already left, and without another word Heather and I fell asleep once again.


I awoke for the second time that morning with sunshine streaming in through the window, surprised to find myself alone. Stretching the kinks out of my muscles I stood, yawning fiercely. Even with the amount of sleep I had received I was still tired.

I threw on a pair of boxers, deciding to forgo any shirt or other clothing. I rationalized that both of the women in the apartment had already seen me in far less and that the three of us really had nothing to be embarrassed about. Trying to comb my hair with my fingers, I went off in search of Heather, a task that proved to be not too difficult, considering the size of the apartment.

"Morning, Sunshine," I grinned when I found her in the living room. Heather was sitting on the couch, a mostly empty bowl of cereal in her lap as she read the morning paper.

"Hey, lover" she smiled up at me, a dribble of milk escaping from the corner of her mouth. I wiped the drop of milk up, bringing it to my lips and tasting the remains of some kids' cereal.

"Yum," I said. "Sugary goodness... breakfast of champions, eh?"

"Yeah. It was all I could find," she answered.

"Where's my sister, by the way?" I asked, glancing around the room.

"Not sure," Heather shrugged, but I realized the answer when I happened to glance at the clock.

"Never mind," I said. "She has a couple of really early classes twice a week, and think today's the day. I should probably be getting ready too," I said. "Do you work today?"

"No," Heather answered, shaking her head. "Katie took my shift a couple weeks ago. Says she has plans tomorrow, so we switched." Heather got a seductive look in her eye as she looked me up and down. "Are you sure you have to work today?" she asked, licking her lips suggestively.

"Yes," I groaned. "Believe me, if I could get away with spending the rest of the week... heck, the rest of the semester, alone with you... I'd do it in a heartbeat."

Heather pouted for a moment, her frown turning to a grin as she smiled up at me.

"Fine," she said. "Just wait until your sister gets home. I'll just have to see if I can seduce both brother and sister today."

"She'd like that, I think," I shrugged, a cold chill going through me. Was she serious? After everything we'd talked about, she was making jokes about this?

Heather must have sensed my frustration, for she quickly stood and walked over to me.

"Oh, Daniel," she said, brushing her fingers through my hair. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."

"No, that's okay," I shrugged. "I'm still a little touchy... especially about that. And... I've been confused about a lot of things lately."

"You mean like wanting to jump your sister's bones?" Heather giggled. My eyes must have bugged out of their sockets at that and I stood there speechless.

"What?"

"Girls talk, dummy," she laughed. "What do you think Natalie and I were talking about the other week?"

"I'm not sure that I want to know," I admitted. "But... what?"

"You."

"And what exactly about me?" I wanted to know.

"Just how big a pervert you really are," Heather answered. "She talks about you all the time, you know. Talks about how you walked in on her, and how you admitted thinking about her. I think she kind of likes it," Heather continued. "Maybe you should give it a chance."

"She's my sister," I blurted out. "I wouldn't ever..."

"What about last night?" Heather asked pointedly. "I could tell how excited you got when you realized she was watching us. All of a sudden you got so hard inside me. Even before you told me I could tell something was happening."

"Oh, God. I'm so sorry," I said. Everything Heather was saying was true, of course. I had been fantasizing about Natalie and although I had no intentions of ever making a pass at her, I had to admit the idea was incredibly arousing, mainly because of how forbidden it was.

"I'm not upset," Heather said to my amazement. "She really looks up to you know, almost like a father. And I think every girl wants to make Daddy proud, don't you?"

"I wouldn't know," I stammered.

"All I'm saying is, I don't think it would be the worst thing in the world. She's awfully cute, you know."

Suddenly things became crystal clear and once again I nearly flew into a fit, reining myself in at the last minute.

"Is that what this is all about?" I asked. "Do you just want to get in bed with my sister?"

"Maybe," Heather grinned. "But that's not why I brought it up."

"Then why?" I asked. Heather got a wry smile on her face.

"You're not going to want to hear this," she said. "But I want to do this for us."

"I'll let you explain this before I explode," I said. "Because you've said this before."

"And I was wrong before," she admitted. "But this time I think I'm right."

"Okay. Talk," I said through gritted teeth.

"Daniel, ever since I've come here, and probably before, the two of you have been tip-toeing around each other as if you're walking on eggshells. The way Natalie looks at you sometimes almost makes me jealous."

"She doesn't..."

"She does," Heather interrupted. "I know you're not looking for it, but you watch her the same way. I have to admit the way she prances around here wearing what she does really can't help matters, but the two of you... there's some weird energy between you two, and I don't like it."

"So this has nothing to do with you liking girls?" I asked. "This is why you bring up... a threesome? For me?" I asked. "And with my sister, of all people!"

"Especially since I've brought it up before and you've ignored the idea?" Heather asked.

"Exactly. Why now? What's different about this?"

"For one thing, she's your sister," Heather said, pointing out what I thought was the biggest, and most obvious sticking point.

"Duh."

"Let me finish," Heather snapped. "You have no idea what I'm going through here. When... back before Europe, every time I brought up the idea to you I was joking, but deep inside I was terrified."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.