Jazz's Night Out
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2004 by slave_1311

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 2 college girls go to a club only to find 4 hot guys. little do they know these men wanted them hard whether they wanted to or not.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Rape   Light Bond   School  

Jasmine Gunn grew up in her mom's house in beautiful Quebec, Canada. She was native, meaning her family was originally from those parts a long time ago. The house was situated on a huge terrain and the neighbor house was a few miles down the road. The reserve, as it was called, was a dreadful place to grow up. This is why, when Jazz got the chance to visit a huge city, somewhat like New York in the south of Quebec, she was thrilled. It was her first time in the big city, Montreal it was called. At that time she was 17. She invited her friends, who were all older than her, to go along. They've been there before, but not Jazz. Her mother was very overprotective of her and hardly let her out of her sight. But on this lucky day, Jazz's mom had to take care of some other affairs in another part of the province, leaving Jazz alone.

At 9 PM, her best friend Lee, who was able to drive, picked her up. Her real name was Alena, Lee for short. She was 18 and really beautiful with a somewhat young looking face. Jazz on the other hand, looked old. She looked at least 20. She was about 5 feet 6 inches tall, dark brown hair, thin with a nice tight ass. She enjoyed wearing tight clothes to show off her big breasts, and boy, were they beautiful. They were a size C36. Just perfect. She would have probably been the most stared at girl with her long hair and her gorgeous legs, but there was hardly anyone who passed by her house, and of course, her school was nearby with only 40 students in total. 3 graduated that year, along with her. This was her night to celebrate the end of high school. She was looking forward to this day for weeks. After locking the front door behind her, Jazz started walking towards the stationed car in front of her house. She opened the front door and...

That was a brief explanation of the setting and the main characters involved. The rest of the story is in the first person, Jasmine's point of view. Enjoy!


Hi, my name is Jasmine, and I'm going to tell you a horrible story that happened to me a few months ago. One day, while my mom was out of town, I went to Montreal. It is said to be the greatest city in Canada, like a small New York. Well I went downtown, and I was shocked. There were tall buildings everywhere, loud music on every street corner; strip bars everywhere and a lot of dark alleys. I was careful to stay away from those. Unfortunately, that didn't help too much. I was with my best friend Lee who wanted to take me somewhere I've never been before... a club... I finally agreed to go. The bouncer at the door didn't even ask me for ID, but Lee was stopped.

I remembered her telling me how much that pisses her off, considering she's older than I am. We went in, and sat down at a table, the only one available, in the center of the room. The bar was close by and so was the dance floor. It was the perfect lookout spot. We were trying to find some hot guys who would be able to buy us some drinks and talk with us. We found some dead sexy ones at the bar, and Lee told me to give them the eye and get them to come over to our table. I gave one of them, the taller one, a small smile, just so he'd notice me. He then elbowed his friends and nodded them over to our table, with huge smiles on their faces. I guess they thought they'd get lucky.

They came over and I found out that the taller one's name was Jake, and the other three were Brian, Bob and Damian. They were all so hot I couldn't take my eyes away from them! Jake had blondish hair and a cute pudgy face. His eyes were sort of half moons when he smiled and he had dimples. He looked so innocent! He had big hands and strong muscles that were visible under his tight button-down shirt. Brian was also light haired and strong looking. He had more of a pretty face, something I'd be able to look at for hours.

He had an adorable smile that could make anyone fall in love with him. Then there was Bob. His real name was Robert. He was about the same height as Jake, same hair color too. He had longer hair though, and wavy, with great sideburns and rough stubble around his chin. He looked somewhat like Jesus. That's what his friends called him. Damian was a bit bigger than them, but he was sexy as hell. He wore a t-shirt with a band name on it... Helloween, I later found out, is a power metal band. He had longish hair down to his shoulders, darker than the others, which he kept back in a ponytail. It was hot. Lee and I froze when we saw them come sit down next to us at our table. It was like a dream come true!

They ordered all of us some drinks. It was my first time drinking alcohol, so I had an extremely low tolerance. As you can imagine, after 2 shots of vodka and a bottle of beer, I was pretty fucked up. After a couple hours of talking, dancing and making total fools out of ourselves, we got up to leave. They told us they'd escort us outside through a back door, "a better exit". We were intoxicated at the time, so obviously very naïve. We started following them into a narrow hallway where dismal shadows played sinisterly on the wall. I didn't think much of the situation at the time; I was busy trying to focus on walking a straight line. I felt like I was in a dream, and I wasn't worried. I trust people too easily. It's a flaw I got rid of after that night. Anyways, back to the story. After what seemed like hours of dark corridors, we turned into a big almost-empty room. There were only a few boxes lying on the ground in one of the corners. The first thing I noticed when I stepped into the room was that there was only one exit and it was behind me. The second thing I noticed, the door was slammed shut and guarded by Brian. There was no way out. I glanced over at Lee only to find her unconscious on the floor. Next thing I knew, a fist was flying in my direction and it all went black...

When I came to, I was in a very uncomfortable position. My hands were apparently tied above my head and to a metal pipe. I was lying on my back and the floor was cold and dusty. I looked around the room and I found Lee lying next to me, awake as well. The room was empty and dark and we didn't remember how we got there. As soon as I mumbled something to her, the door swung open and in walked the four men from the bar. I immediately remembered what had happened and started to panic. Unfortunately, that didn't help much.

Bob came over to me and grabbed my neck hard. He leaned in closer to my face and whispered in my ear: "You better struggle, we'd enjoy that so much more." I tried to bite him. "Ooo, a feisty one, eh? Excellent, my favorite kind. Stick around sweetie, we're gonna have some fun." Something you should know about me, I never give up. I can fight until my death. That was a big problem with these guys; the more I fought, the more they enjoyed themselves. I started to scream, hoping someone would hear me, but it was no use.

The club music was too loud and I think the room was soundproof. Next thing I knew, Jake came over to me and grabbed my hair. He jerked my head forward and kissed me on the mouth. I tried to pull away and he slapped my face with all his force! Those muscles didn't only look strong, they were strong, and my face burned fiercely. I started kicking my legs hoping to hit one of them in the face but to no avail. Damian and Bob held my legs in the air while Brian started untying my belt.

Jake was busy cutting up my shirt and bra and throwing them to the side. I was so cold lying there naked on the dusty frozen parquet of the club basement. Lee was lying next to me trembling from head to toe. We should have known that being frozen was the best part of the evening. Bob started undoing his belt and tossed it over to Jake. "Hey, dude, if she pisses you off, just hit her a couple times with this, that ought to shut her up." "Hey, thanks, Man, this babe will get what she deserves." He turned to me with a wicked smile on his face. What once looked cute and pudgy was not scary and dismal. A shiver ran through my spine and I'm sure fear was seen in my eyes.

They all had a good laugh when they saw Lee crying. I felt bad for her. She's never been in a tough situation before and she was defenseless. I was able to hold my own; it wasn't that frightening. I've actually had some fantasies of getting kidnapped by hot men and raped. I thought I was going insane but it really was exhilarating. I looked up at Bob and saw his pants and boxers down by his feet. He stepped out of them and reached down into the pocket of his jeans lying on the floor. He took out a condom. He turned to me and said: "You're not on the pill, are you?" I shook my head, and he sighed. All right, bitch, you're making me angry. Jake, give her a hard one for me." Jake grabbed the leather belt and whipped it in the direction of my exposed pussy. *SLAP*. The belt hit me harder than I had expected and a burning pain shot through my stomach. It hurt, but I knew the worst was yet to come. Lee was hysterical, and the men were getting annoyed.

"Put this bitch to sleep already, we'll focus on her later." Brian shot to Damian. Damian grabbed her face and covered her mouth and nose with the palm of his hand. After a few minutes, she was unconscious. He walked away all proud of himself towards me. He grabbed Bob's shoulder and said to him, "So, uh... Bob, you're going in or what, sailor?" He winked at him, and they all chuckled. Must have been some kind of inside joke or something. Bob adjusted the condom on his throbbing 9-inch penis. It was huge. I've never seen one so huge in my life. I was worried about the pain I would be feeling when that cock would be inside me. I had sex only once before, with a boy from my school, but he was small, 6 inches or so. It didn't even compare to this one. With my hands around the pipe and my legs held down, Bob had an easy time getting on top of me.

I started screaming and he slapped me across the face. Of course, I didn't stop. I kept yelling, hoping someone would hear me eventually. This pissed them off a little. Bob decided to do this quickly. He shoved it in slowly at first until I was wet enough to go in completely. He thrusted with all his might and entered his huge cock into my tight pussy. I was ashamed to have actually enjoyed this. Such a violation should be the worst thing in the world, but I couldn't help but moan.

When the guys noticed I was enjoying myself, they weren't pleased. They wanted me to suffer, not enjoy it. After 20 minutes or so of Bob's huge cock ramming my pussy, he came in the condom and got out of me. He had a smile on his face, and he looked all sweet and innocent again. The guys let go of my legs and untied my arms. I was so relieved to be out of that position. My arms were aching like crazy and my head hurt from the punch. But that didn't matter at that moment. I was more preoccupied by the looks on the men's faces. Next, it was Brian's turn.

He was the one who liked wrestling the women to get them to put out. He wanted a fight, and I guess he already realized I was the right woman for him. As soon as I glanced at him coming forward towards me, he slapped me across the face. I fell over onto my stomach, and was turned over by him. He grabbed my neck and spread my legs apart. He was in between them now, but he still had his pants on. That wasn't what he wanted at all. I took his right hand and shoved it into my pussy. "Fuck! This bitch is really fucken wet!" He shoved his entire fist in there and started thrusting it. I felt like I was about to burst, and then I did, all over Brian's hand.

He took it out, and licked it. Then he undid his belt, lowered his pants, and stuck his 7incher into my soaking pussy. He was thrusting for maybe 10 minutes and then came inside me! "Fuck, I forgot the condom! Oh well, my seed is lazy anyways. Lucky for me, eh?" I sighed in relief. I was worried I'd get pregnant by this jackass. I was worried about the time, my mother would be arriving home around 2 AM. I had an opportunity to glance at my wristwatch, and noticed it was only 11 PM. 3 hours of this... torture... how could I take it? Lee was getting the easy way out. Jake was next. This guy really intrigued me. He didn't seem like the type who would ever hurt anyone, but it was strange. His face transformed from sweet to evil in no time at all.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.