House of Leo
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by The Cajun Irishman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rebels start to take control, but the Empire fights back. How will it all end?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction  

High in the night sky the eternal flame of the Boru Empire burned, warming the hearts of Johnathan's battalion. They were all Kincora men born and raised, and ready to return home to their loved ones. "home and my loved ones... That is what I am missing here in Ireland. So far away from both, but what then is a man to do but his duty? Even if that duty takes him many hundreds of leagues away from what he cares about most." But so as not to shame what he loves most, he came for military service in Ireland. For Courage, Honor, and The Empire as his family motto went. And so, thus bound to serve Johnathan rode with the men of Kincora leading them in anything they were ordered to do by the Emperor and his generals.

Upon Johnathan's arrival in the Emperor's City of Kincora a messenger boy found him giving some last orders before dismissing the battalion's Senior Captains. "Excuse me, Sir! General Terry Ann Scott requests that you give her an audience within an hour and a half of your arrival, Sir!" Knowing full well that no matter how small of a request, if not performed correctly or in a timely manner the polite General Scott would turn into the world's most evil banshee that even hell has yet to see the likes of, Johnathan smiled down at the boy. "Tell General Scott that I would be most honored to give her an audience, but due to prior obligations I may have to be a bit later than she would like. Seeing the shocked expression on the young boy's face Johnathan laughed out loud. "Go on boy she won't bite your head off, though, I am not so sure about my own." Grinning a little the boy said "Laugh now Sir, but I will pray for you since nothing short of a formal pardon by the Emperor will save you from her wrath!" Smiling like a little elf the boy then ran away to give his mistress Johnathan's reply.

Johnathan then made his way to his private apartment within the military barracks. Not the usual comforts he was use to, at least not since his early days in the service. His apartment had roughly enough room for a desk, a small closet, a bed, and a private washroom. Although, nothing like his family's city residence he was still living in luxury for the barracks. The barracks, as well as the city itself, was built out of a mountain. That meant the barracks was very limited in space. Most of the men who lived there had to share the communal washrooms. Only senior captains and above were allowed private apartments, while the vast majority of the troops were housed in one of three huge rooms. These rooms usually hold up to a thousand men each with his or her own bed and a personal chest.

Most of Johnathan's family thought he was being foolish living in the military barracks instead of his family's city residence, but he never felt right about living there while most of his men were housed together like cattle. Yeah, cattle worth about 20,000 gold sovereigns every cycle of the zodiac. One could get rich if they lived long enough or were smart enough to invest wisely, but that would be the day! Jonathan laughed to himself as he picked up the paper from his bed and headed for his washroom. Reading the front page while drawing his bath Jonathan slowly started to relax after a day of stressful practice maneuvers. But then, when he was just more than half naked, the door of his washroom flew open and five soldiers raced into his apartment. All mouths dropped! The five men were just as shocked to see Johnathan in that state as he was to see them.

Lord Tagard! Please excuse us, but the Emperor and his council request your presence immediately. Johnathan regaining his wits then sneered at the senior captain and said in a matter of fact tone "So, I guess that gives you the right to just barge in here without KNOCKING!" "No, no Sir. It's just that when you did not answer our knocks at main door we assumed the worst and..." "What do you mean the WORST? What is all this about? "As I said my lord the Emperor wants to see you." "Fine, but if you will, kindly wait outside in the hallway." "Yes, of course Sir." What in the hell could possibly be going on that would make the Emperor request for me? I wonder if this has anything to do with what the general wanted to see me about. Oh well, I had better get going.

All four men stood at attention when Johnathan walked out of his apartment until the senior captain addressed him. "Sir, I am Senior Captain Einri MacKenndi, would you please follow us to the gates of the palace." "Captain, may I ask why is it necessary for me to even have an escort?" Captain Einri looked at Johnathan for a second and then realized what happened. By my mothers merciful ghost! The lad hasn't an idea about what has happened. Well, now, I am not going to be the bloody bearer of this bad news. "Sir, I am not sure why, all I know is that we were ordered to escort you to the palace" Johnathan had been looking at Einri's face when he asked the question and saw how Einri's face changed and knew that even though the Captain knew he would never tell him. A sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach started to weigh Johnathan down. This must be serious, but about what I have no clue. What is going on?

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.