Doing Samantha - Cover

Doing Samantha

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tom and Samantha met on the Internet through her admiring his erotic stories. They finally get together and reality is far hotter than their fantasies had ever been.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Tom and Samantha had known each other for many months and they'd come to know each other very well -- but they'd never been together physically up to that day. They'd met online and Samantha and Tom had hit it off like no two other people either of them had ever known. Samantha had found Tom very sexy and erotic and Tom had found Samantha so hot that he'd jack off usually at least two or three times a day from the way she turned him on. It would only take an email from one of them to the other one to get both of them started towards an ultimate orgasm.

They'd arranged to meet at Samantha's place and if they had strength and time after they first met, they were planning to go out and have dinner together before they spent the entire evening, night and weekend in each other's arms. Samantha spent two hours getting ready for Tom's arrival and as Tom had driven to Samantha's address, he'd love the feeling of the large hard 8-inch erection that had kept itself on his mind while he tried to drive safely. All he could think about was how much he wanted Samantha and how much she assured him that he was never out of her thoughts. Tom was thoroughly and totally infatuated with Samantha and he intended to give her the sexual pleasures she so badly needed for the rest of their horny lives.

Samantha had actually rushed home from work and gotten ready to meet Tom for the first time. She'd picked out a nice outfit and she planned to be wearing a whole lot less before their first evening together was over. Samantha had been so horny in anticipation of this meeting with her lover, Tom, that she'd been masturbating two times a day, morning and night, as well. She had lots of hot sexy little toys that she used to help herself get off, and she knew Tom found that to be extremely sexy that Samantha was so sensual and so horny.

Samantha had told Tom something about how he'd find her when he arrived that she had known would make him hotter than a firecracker. They'd often talked about how hot and horny Samantha got and how after they'd talked online, she'd get naked, get her favorite vibrator called Tom Toy, out and she'd go to her bed and prepare to help herself get off as many times as possible. She'd told Tom that was where he'd find her and he should just let himself in and be quiet so she'd never realize he was actually in the house watching her get herself off to multiple orgasms.

Tom parked his car and then slipped inside the front door of Samantha's home just as she'd told him to. But, unlike what she'd suggested, Tom stopped at the front door and he quickly got naked until the only thing he had on was his boxers. He'd picked out a pair that were comfy for his drive to Samantha's but not overly big and when he got a hardon, Samantha would definitely be able to notice that he was fucking hard for her.

Then, Tom made his way down the hallway towards where Samantha had described her bedroom as being. He could hear her and he could distinguish her voice as he already knew she was masturbating and rapidly working towards an orgasm, or one of the orgasms she'd succeeded in helping herself have. Tom stopped at the door of Samantha's bedroom and just stood there listening. What he heard made him hornier and hotter to fuck Samantha than he'd been already.

Tom could hear the distinctive sounds of Samantha's sexy female voice as she was deep in the fantasy of making love with Tom. Apparently she'd already gotten to the point where she had Tom Toy inside her pussy and Tom could hear Samantha's sexy hot words and sounds as she was fucking her sexy hot vibrator in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, baby, you fuck me so good, Tom," Samantha moaned as Tom could hear the sounds of her vibrator slicing in and out of her wet pussy. That made him so horny and hard that he could hardly wait to join Samantha. But, he didn't want to spoil this experience of being there and experiencing the sounds of Samantha fucking herself. Tom slid closer to her bedroom door, and he peeked around it, seeing Samantha lying totally naked there in the middle of her bed, one hand thrusting her vibe in and out of her pussy rhythmically while her other hand alternated back and forth between playing with one hard nippled titty and then the other one. Samantha seemed to love not only having her pussy fucked with her dildo in one hand but the sexy feeling of having her large shapely breasts and her hard little nipples caressed and titillated at the same time.

Tom couldn't help himself as he watched this sexy babe there on her bed getting off and imagining that she was copulating with him. He rubbed his large thick hardon through his boxers and then he pulled his boxers completely off and started stroking his large thick hardon as he saw Samantha put her ankles up on the bed headboard and then she was driving her vibe in and out of her pussy rapidly as she began to approach yet another orgasm. Tom wanted to walk in and talk the vibe/dildo from her sexy hands and give her a real hard cock to fuck, but he allowed her to continue her masturbation session and awaited his turn to do Samantha, too.

Tom stood there, watching Samantha, his sexy hot friend, helping herself to a very erotic and very lusty series of strong powerful orgasms from the attentions of her vibrator/dildo "Tom" fucking in and out of her pussy. Samantha was so intense in her lovemaking and even when she resorted to helping herself get off, she was totally unrestrained. Tom couldn't believe how hot and sexy Samantha was as she was lying there naked on her bed, her breasts jiggling hotly on her chest as she stroked her dildo in and out of her tightly clasping pussy. When Samantha was sliding her big thick dildo in and out, she'd also let her fingers graze over her clit and the end result was a series of very hot and very satisfying orgasms.

Tom's cock was harder than a flagpole as he stood there watching Samantha masturbating and fucking her pussy with her sex toy. He wanted to say something, to tell Samantha how much he'd been wanting her and now that he was there, he was so fucking hot watching her get off that he couldn't wait to do her himself. But, Tom constrained himself, not wanting to scare Samantha or ruin her approach to another orgasm. When he knew she was cumming, Tom stood there silently stroking his meat and preparing to let Samantha know it was time for some serious fucking.

"Mmmmmmmmm, baby, you're so hot. I hope I didn't scare you, but I've been standing here jacking my meat, Samantha, and now I'm ready to give this big hard dick to you FINALLY. I've been wanting you and I know you say you've been burning with need for me, too."

"Ohhhhh, Tom, mmmmmmmmmm, baby, I'm so glad you're here. I've been so hot to have you show me how you'd make love to me, sweetie," Samantha said as she slid her dildo/vibe out of her pussy and lay there naked, still breathing hard and waiting for me to come join her.

Samantha was so fucking hot lying there naked in front of Tom. He didn't know how she would have preferred to be dressed the first time they met, but this was "the best" as far as he was concerned. For one thing, there's no pretense at that point - when you meet someone and they're not only buck naked but you've just watched them pleasuring themselves and getting off. Now he knew a lot about Samantha and she drove him fucking wild.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.