The Title - Cover

The Title

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - "So what do you want me to do?" she asked with a big smile, "fuck all your friend, male and female, or perhaps do something disgusting with my stud horses, oh I know how about me and Lucy get in on with you."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

I was expecting my sister in law Lucy over soon to pay me my monthly rent but today there was going to be a little surprise for her.

"You think she'll go for it?" asked my sister Betty.

"Who knows," I shrugged and just then the doorbell rang.

"Hi," she smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

I've always had a soft spot and a hard dick for my brother's wife.

"Oh hello Betty," she said in surprise at seeing her sister in law here.

"Here's your rent," she said handing over a plain envelope.

Usually on these occasions she would stay and pay the extra using her perfect body but today with Betty present she turned to go.

"No don't go yet," I said talking her arm, "I thought today we could invite Betty to join us."

"What! Well I've never been, you know done it with another girl before," she said looking sideways at her sister in law.

Now Betty could never ever be call pretty or beautiful, looks more like one of her horses to me but she does have an incredible body on her and now that I have corrupted her with my money she will do just about anything I wish.

"Nor have I," Betty said with a big smile, "so how about it sister?"

Lucy looked from my face and back to Betty's. It looked like I had to take charge of things so I took her hand and led her to the sofa.

"I'm not sure about this," she said looking slightly frightened.

I stopped her from speaking any more by kissing her and together we lay down. My hands found her great tits unfettered under her blouse and I started to work on them. Betty moved in on the other end and I could see her pulling Lucy's panties down her long legs.

"Please I'm not sure," Lucy said between kisses but it was already too late for Betty's tongue had found the right spot between her legs.

Mmm," she moaned as Betty worked on her.

Between us we stripped her naked and then I got between those long legs and pushed my hard cock into her.

"Oh my god, fuck me," she groaned and I thrust into with long hard strokes. Betty had by now also stripped naked and was now kissing Lucy and squeezing her tits.

With all this stimulation and excitement I was not going to last too long, luckily for me nor was Lucy.

"Oh god, oh god," she groaned and he perfect body bucked as she came hard.

I had one more surprise left for my sister in law and now was the time she was going to find out about it.

"Out of the way brother," said Betty, more than a little breathless from lust.

Strapped to her groin was a good 7 inches of shaped rubber.

"Oh my god," groaned Lucy as Betty pushed her phallus into her.

"Fuck the bitch," I encouraged my sister.

Lucy mouth was sucking in large quantities of air as Betty pumped between her wide spread legs. Lucy's body was bucking under her sister in law onslaught and again she cried out in orgasm.

"Oh fuck me," she sighed, her body still now.

"How was that sister?" asked Betty as she pulled out of her.

"Fucking awesome," she gasped.

"I think she like it brother," chuckled Betty.

"Yeah I think you're right," I agreed.

"What now?" Betty asked looking down and her naked sister in law.

"I reckon it's your turn now," I said, "get that thing off and we'll let Lucy have a go."

"What's that?" said Lucy who had sat up as last.

"Put this on," I said handing her the strap on dildo, "and you can do Betty."

"I'm not sure I can," she said holding the straps in her hand.

"Here let me," I said pulling it on her and adjusting the straps so it fit her slender body.

Betty lay down on the sofa and open her legs wide.

"Come on sis," she giggled lustfully, "stick it in me."

"Lucy gave me a long look then she moved between Betty's legs.

"That's right sis," encouraged Betty, "now fuck me hard."

The sights before me didn't go unnoticed to my cock for I was hard again.

"Like this slut," said Lucy who was being lovely and crude.

Her eyes found mine and she smiled at me.

"This is great," Lucy said, "will you look at her body go."

Betty's body was really moving under her sister in laws thrusts. I move in behind Lucy and slipped into her, now my thrusts became Lucy's thrusts as all three of us moved to a mutual orgasm.


Betty had to go to look after her horses but Lucy stayed behind and just lay there happy to be naked with me.

"That was something else brother in law," she giggled. "Do you know I spent 5 years at an all girl college and not once did I get off with another girl."

"5 years wasted if you ask me," I chuckled.

"I fucking like it when I was doing it to Betty," she mused, "I don't know what it was, something powerful, having control I suppose. Is that how you feel when you're doing it?"

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Anyhow I must go or I'll be missed," she said getting up off the floor and pulling on her few clothes. "Thanks for a lovely afternoon and we must do it again, ok."

"Sure," I said and kissed her goodbye.


"That was fucking great brother," said Betty the next day.

"Yeah, Lucy said she enjoyed it too," I said.

"God I get hot just thinking about it," she giggled, "any chance of a quick one or do I have to rely on Karl."

"I'm your man sis," I said for talking about it had got me hot too.

"Lets do it in the stables," she giggled and her clothes were coming off even as we walked there.

She was so wet I just slipped straight into her.

"When are you going to invite some friends over again to fuck me?" she grunted.

"Yeah, sometime," I said getting breathless from the exertion.

"Make it soon, please," she groaned.


I rang up that girl from the Estate Agency again and this time she was in. Her name was Jane and she agreed to meet me the following night. After a few drinks I took her to an expensive nightclub in town where we dined and danced. She agreed to come to my place for coffee but we didn't bother, just as soon as the front door closed behind us she slipped off her dress, which was all that she was wearing and headed for my bedroom.

"Does Briggs know you're out with me?" I asked.

"God no," she giggled.

"Open up for me," I said and I slipped between her slim legs.

"Mmm, that's so nice," she sighed as I pushed my cock into her.

"I bet he would like to do this to you?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, the slim ball is always looking at my legs," she said moving her hips against my thrusts.

"You shouldn't wear such a short skirt then," I said.

"I like to show my legs off," she giggled, "there're great legs aren't they."

"Fucking great legs," I said running my hand over them.

"Perhaps you should let he fuck you?" I teased.

"Err gross or what," she said, but the thought had put renewed life into her hips.

"Imagine him slobbering all over you," I said thrusting harder for she was so close now.

"Oh fuck me," she screamed and her body bucked as her orgasm flooded through her.

"Well fuck me," she sighed, "that was a bit of all right."

"Yeah that was great," I said my hands moving over her slim body. "I like to see Briggs get in between your legs though."

"What, you serious?" she sat up and looked at me.

"Perhaps you could get a pay rise out of it," I teased.

"Yeah and perhaps I could catch something nasty too," she giggled.

"You could invite him here and I could hide and watch," I said straight faced.

"Are you out of your mind," she said.

"What would it take for you to agree?" I asked.

"You are serious aren't you?" she said.

"Yeah," I said squeezing her fine tits.

"Ok just suppose I've taken total leave of my senses," she giggled, "I'll want a good pay rise and a cash lump from you."

"The pay rise is down to you," I said, "but I'll give you £500."

"£1000," she countered.

"£750," I said.

"Ok but I want the money up front," she said.

"Ok agreed," I laughed, "now I want seconds."

"Yeah me too," she giggled, "the thought of fucking that slime ball has got me wet."

"You're a slut," I said pushing back into her, "you should be paying me to arrange it for you."


In the end I didn't have to be there, I just set up two video cameras one in the lounge and the other in the bedroom to record all the action.

"Oh my," said Betty as we watched the video together, "I hope you're not going to make me do him?"

"No way sis," I said.

"God how can she do that," she grimaced. "He's disgusting."

"For money," I chuckled.

"Well I hope it was for a lot," she said. "God I rather do it with Karl than him."

"You do do it with Karl," I said.

"Well only when I desperate like now," she giggled.

"Fucking 'ell sister," I sighed, "I've already fucked you once this afternoon."

"Yeah I know and it was fucking great," she giggled, "now I want some more. Oh my god she sucking him now, how gross."

We both watched as Jane took her bosses small limp cock into her mouth and sucked him. He was hard again in no time and my sister and I matched his thrusts on the screen with ours in the bed; we came first.


"Hi brother," said a smiling Lucy, "no you're right it's not rent day yet."

"Oh," I said knowing she had read my mind.

"I was just wondering if you could, oh shit," she said looking away embarrassed.

"I love to fuck you," I said thinking that what she was after.

"Thanks, but I was thinking more with Betty," she said, "but I'll take your hard cock now too."

"Right," I said, "lets go into the bedroom just for a change. You get yourself undressed and I'll join you."

I quickly found a new tape and put it the recorder, the cameras I set up for Jane and her boss were still there.

"We've never done it in here before," she said looking around my bedroom, "Like the bed, nice and big."

"Yeah, you can sleep three of four no problem," I said.

"Three or four," she whispered to herself.

"Would you like that," I said pulling my pants down to expose my hard cock. "I could invite some friends over to join us."

"I was thinking about Betty," she groined as I squeezed her perfect tits, "but yes could you please."

"Boys or girlies," I said kissing her thighs.

"Oh my," she sank down and opened her thighs for me.

My tongue found her pussy already wet.

"Oh shit," she groaned and opened her legs even wider.

"Girls or boy," I repeated.

"Shit I don't care, just put your cock in me now," she groaned.

I moved up and slipped into her.

"Hand me the phone," I instructed.

"What!" she said.

"The phone slut," I said nodding toward the bedside cabinet.

From memory I dialled Bill number.

"Hi yeah Bill," I said brightly, "how it hanging."

"Right, what you doing?" I asked. "good, get your arse over to my place now, I've got one hot slut here who take you on too. Tell him."

I handed the phone to Lucy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.