The Title - Cover

The Title

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - "So what do you want me to do?" she asked with a big smile, "fuck all your friend, male and female, or perhaps do something disgusting with my stud horses, oh I know how about me and Lucy get in on with you."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

I'd had always hated my older brother Tomas, no that's too harsh, resented would be a better word. He was the oldest son and would inherit the Title, the Estate and he married Lucy. I thought my sister Betty and I would get nothing but I was wrong. Our father had been ill for a long time, his illness going back over many years but at last he succumbed and died. My brother became the 11th baronet.

After the funeral the family solicitor came round to read the will, I was not expecting much but I got a big surprise. True Tom got the Estate, the two farms and all the money. My sister got the stables and all the horses, which made her very happy. I, much to my surprise got the 33 Estate tied cottages. And the biggest surprise of all was these items were signed over to us some 10 years ago when my father's condition was first diagnosed. The taxman wouldn't be very happy but we all were.

The very next day I called into the agents who had been handling things for me for the last 10 years.

"Yes come through," invited a Mr Briggs.

He ordered coffee from a rather attractive secretary and then he got out rather a fat file.

"Right," he started, "there are 33 properties in all, 25 are in private leases at approx £300 per month. The other 8 are still tied to your father, sorry I mean your brother Estate at a peppercorn rent. Other than our 10% handling fees, taxes and maintains costs the balance has been deposited in the bank."

He handed over a rather dog-eared bankbook.

"I understand that those 8 properties will cease to be tied now on the death of your father," he said, "and we can expect a proper rent from the new Lord."

"I'll will discuss it with my brother the next time I see him," I said.

"I hope everything is satisfactory and that we will remain your agent in this matter," he said looking slightly anxious.

"Yes, I don't see any reason to change," I said opening the bankbook and saw a lot of numbers. "Perhaps you can go through these accounts."

I walked back to my heap of a car in a slight daze. 25 properties at approx £200 a month net over 10 years is a lot of money in the bank. I was going to move out of the big house and find myself a nice small apartment in town and buy myself a new car too. I had already started the wheels in motion for Mr Briggs was already looking for a suitable property for me.

"£300 a month for each of the cottages," gulp Tom.

"There's only 8 of them," I said trying not to show how pleased I was with things.

"That's £2400 a month," whispered Lucy.

"Perhaps we can do a deal on this," said Tom, "the Estate is not making any money, hasn't for years and this could be the last straw."

"Sure Tom," I said.

"You go on to your meeting dear," said Lucy, "Bill and I will talk through some options."

The door closed behind my brother and Lucy turned towards me. I had always fancied her from the first time Tom had brought her home and she knew it.

"Tom meeting with the Farmers," she explained, "see if we can get more money by doing things differently."

"Ok so what sort of deal are we talking about?" I asked.

"Drink?" she asked heading for the side cabinet. "Well I was thinking of doing our own maintenance, that sort of thing," she said bring me my drink.

"Look there's 8 cottages, 3 I know for a fact only have just one worker in," I said, "Find a bunk house for those, the rest I want modernised, new bathroom and kitchens, you do all the work, I'll pay for the units and you then maintain them."

"Ok say we did all that, what rent would you want on the remaining 5?" she asked.

"£1200 a month," I said, "don't forget I've got to pay agency fees and tax out of that."

"Still too much," she said, "how about £1000."

"I'll take £1000 cash and a visit from you once a month," I said half joking.

"Cash," she giggled, "so no agency fees or taxes to pay."

"Oh I'll pay my taxes, but true I won't pay any fees," I admitted.

"And my visit, what would that entail?" she asked.

"I'll like to say a quiet drink and a chat," I said, "but I would like something more than that."

"Oh," she said and she didn't appear at all angry at my improper suggestion. "You do that to your brother then, make advance to his bride."

"Normally no," I laughed "but for you I'm willing to make an exception."

"So once a month I will come to you with £1000 in cash while you take the rest in trade," she said with a smile.

"Yes," I said.

"Ok deal," she said, "but of course not a word to Tom."


Lucy was only 23 and in her prime, slim with a pretty elfin face and tits to die for.

"Here's you money," she said handing over a slim packet. "Like your place."

I had only moved in last week and things were still a little untidy. I got a good deal; I bought the freehold to the block of 4 apartments and moved into the empty one myself. With the rent from the other three I could live for nothing. I watched as she walked from room to room then back to stand in front of me.

"So what do you want me to do?" she asked with a huge grin on her pretty face.

"I want you to work off the shortfall in rent," I said.

"When you say 'work off' what do you actually mean?" she giggled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.