The Rescue - Cover

The Rescue

Copyright© 2004 by rlfj

Chapter 14: Beach Party

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Beach Party - Sequel to 'The Storm' - The Jensens rescue a shipwrecked family adrift in the Caribbean. It doesn't take long for them to initiate all three generations into their lifestyle!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Back on the beach they found the men lounging under the dining fly, lying against knockdown wooden beach chairs that were legless, as they watched Phoebe putter around the firepit and lobster pot. The men had all put on comfortable slacks and tropical shirts, although most of the shirts were undone and hung loosely about them. They were sipping at beers and sodas and frankly watching the cook. Phoebe hadn’t worn the emperor’s new clothes, but, if anything, her outfit was even more intriguing. She had taken a half dozen or more long, brightly colored scarves and wrapped them around her lush curves. One was tied bandeau style around her breasts, another was tied in a sash low on her hips, and the rest were tucked into the sash to form a skirt front and back. Her hips were quite exposed, and so was most everything else as she moved around the fire. She looked exotic, and quite erotic.

After the boat touched shore and the rest of the women climbed out, Captain Jimmy got up and pulled it up onto the beach. Phoebe lifted the lid off the large pot and told the other men to get to work. Jason and Robby laughed as they threw the live lobsters into the boiling water. The screams coming from the pot horrified Mary, but Phoebe explained that it was simply air escaping from the lobsters’ shells, and that they didn’t have mouths. “I don’t care! I can’t eat something that we cooked alive!”

Nobody seemed to care, and her own mother simply shrugged and said, “Fine, I’ll eat yours.”

Dinner was basically a lot of lobster in melted butter, and beer, with some baked potatoes and corn-on-the-cob for the health conscious. Mary’s resolve broke down as the others began to dig into their first lobsters, breaking the shells open, smacking their lips, and rolling their eyes, all to the accompaniment of their groans and moans of delight. There were numerous comments of, ‘These were happy lobsters’ and ‘They died for a good cause.’ They all broke down in laughter as she finally reached for one, burning her fingers on the hot shell. She looked daggers at them, saying, “Up yours!” Seeing her own mother laughing, she cried, “You, too, Mom!” at which Maggie fell backwards, laughing until the tears rolled down her cheeks. Mary turned back to crack her lobster open; she wouldn’t admit it, but she loved lobster, and these were pretty good.

After dinner, with the sun well down, Malcolm threw an armload of driftwood on the fire and settled back against his beach chair. In the soft glow of the fire, the evening’s festivities commenced. By then, the group had mostly paired off, and as Caroline moved to sit in his lap, he wrapped his arms around her.

Babs made the first overt move. She had been sitting next to Reeves during dinner, enjoying the looks he was giving her. She could feel her nipples hardening and pushing against the thin fabric of the too small top and allowed her skirt to rise well up her thighs, so that when he lowered his gaze from her chest, her bare and moist pussy would be seen by the older man. He was sitting upright, his legs drawn up Indian fashion, so she simply crawled onto his lap sideways, and put her arms around his neck. Reeves put both arms around her waist as they watched the others begin to cavort, then he reached up and caressed her breasts through the tank top. Babs turned back and began to kiss her new lover and shifted her arms as he pulled her straps off her arms and down to her waist, then spread her thighs as he slipped a hand under her short skirt to begin probing her cunt. Shifting carefully, she pulled far enough away to be able to reach between them and undo the snap on his slacks, to reach in and begin fondling the surprisingly huge cockhead and the equally surprisingly thin cockshaft. It was firm and erect and hot to her touch. Disdaining any further foreplay, she silently twisted around to face Reeves. Straddling his legs, she lowered herself onto his cock, her face taking on a blissful look as she felt him driving deeper and deeper into her slick cunt, then, bottoming out, she wrapped her legs behind his back. Then, arms wrapped around each other, they began to gently rock back and forth, their motions slowly pumping his cock in and out of her. She squealed quietly as one orgasm after another took her.

To her side, Mary sat between Robby and Captain Jimmy, watching her grandmother’s and Reeves’ foreplay. She felt her pussy moistening, and not simply because the two seamen had begun to rub her thighs slowly. She put her hands out and began to rub their legs as well, but almost immediately brought them upwards, to rub the substantial erections both men were sporting. She ignored the others and lay back on the blanket as the pair began to fondle her unmercifully. She could barely keep things sorted out, who was doing what. Lips were on hers, hands were fondling her tits, other hands were rubbing her clit and pushing inside her. Mary tried as best she could to urge the men on, groping her paramours, as she moaned and came beneath their hands. In short order, the three of them were naked, with Robby kneeling between her outstretched legs and eating her out, while the captain knelt at her head, holding her up as she sucked his cock, bucking back and forth between her lipstick-reddened lips. Mary’s hands held onto his hairy ass, pulling her face into his crotch, deep throating the man even as she came, until he joined her, sputtering jism down her throat. Then he and Robby switched places, and while the captain ate his dessert, his nephew straddled the young girl’s chest. Reaching down, he wrapped her massive tits around his meat, and titfucked her till he came, grunting loudly. By that point, Mary was lolling back on the beach blanket, her head and legs thrashing at the tongue lashing her clit was getting, and barely noticed the warm, white droplets landing on her neck and face. Robby climbed off, wiping his slimy cocktip on her nipples.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.