The Rescue - Cover

The Rescue

Copyright© 2004 by rlfj

Chapter 10: Dressing for Dinner

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Dressing for Dinner - Sequel to 'The Storm' - The Jensens rescue a shipwrecked family adrift in the Caribbean. It doesn't take long for them to initiate all three generations into their lifestyle!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Back in her room, Mary had been sleeping in her bra and panties, dreaming deliciously wicked and decadent thoughts about Robby. Before drifting off she had diddled herself to climax imagining him making love to her under the hot Caribbean sun. Waking, she had pulled on her shorts and shirt and joined the other women on the balcony. Their nudity surprised her but not terribly so. Her grandmother had an in-ground swimming pool and a high fence, and the three women often sunbathed topless around it. She even suspected her grandmother of sunbathing nude on occasion. She declined the invitation to join them in the late afternoon sun and was glad she did when she heard the sound of male voices entering the suite. The threesome scurried to wrap towels around themselves, then the quartet of women went inside.

Malcolm led Jason through the living room into the room Maggie and her mother were staying in. They unceremoniously dumped the baggage on a bed and stepped back. “We got the basics. The rest is down on the boat. You guys can finish shopping when we get to Guadeloupe.” Jason pulled his bag from the others and went to shower and change.

“My God, Malcolm, you must have bought out the stores!” exclaimed Maggie.

“Hardly. Some of that stuff was Jason’s and mine.”

“Well, this is simply too much,” said Babs. “When we get back on board, give me the receipts. I’ll write you a check.”

“I’ll cash it. And don’t forget, dinner’s on you tonight.”

“I remember,” she laughed.

Malcolm gathered his stuff and went back to his room. Behind him Caroline led the pack in dumping packages open on the bed. Mary was mystified, then spoke up, lowly. “There’s no underwear. Or pantyhose.”

Maggie searched the pile again, then shrugged. “I guess not.”

“Malcolm can have rather singular ideas regarding ladies’ lingerie at times,” commented Caroline, selecting a top and one of the skirts, then picking up a pair of the high-heeled sandals.

“Huh?”

Babs answered for Caroline. “Singular as in he doesn’t like them. Correct?”

“Well, at times. He doesn’t mean anything by it,” she lied to Mary. The young girl was still struggling with the emotions raised by the drug surging through her nubile body. “I suspect it simply slipped his mind.”

Babs and Maggie shared a look that said, “Bullshit!” At any other time, they would have protested such a blatant display of domination; tonight, they both were strangely aroused by it.

“It’s no big deal, honey,” commented Maggie. “I needed to shave my legs anyway. Do you think Malcolm bought swimsuits?” she asked Caroline opaquely.

“Mmmm, probably. Let me check.” Crossing the living room, she stuck her head in her bedroom door. “Malcolm, did you buy swimsuits?” At her husband’s nod, she continued, “Bikinis, perhaps? String? Thong? Damned near nonexistent?” At each question, he nodded and smiled. Quietly she said, “You are such a dear. I’ll thank you later.” She grabbed her toilet kit and went back to the bedroom, closing the door behind her. Handing her razor and a can of shaving cream to Maggie, she said, “It’s a new blade; I touched up just the other day. And yes, he did buy us some bikinis.”

Babs smiled at her daughter. “When you shave your legs, honey, maybe you should shave a bit higher, eh, Caroline?”

Caroline nodded. “I have to be honest. When Malcolm buys swimsuits, they tend to be on the extreme side.” She dropped the towel wrapped around her torso. Mary stared at her bald shaved pussy. “I don’t do this simply to turn him on.”

Mary didn’t know whether to be more surprised by the admission that Caroline shaved her cunt, or that Malcolm got turned on by it. She could feel her own pussy moistening at the thought. Her surprise was complete when her mother dropped her own towel. Squirting a dollop of shaving cream on her fingertips, she rubbed it briefly into the small tuft of pubic hair above her own pussy. A single pass of the razor; “Voila!” she announced.

“Well, I need to get cleaned up myself. As soon as everyone is ready, we’ll go down to dinner.” She grabbed her own towel and left. Crossing the living room, she went into her bedroom and closed the door. Hearing water running, she looked through the open bathroom door and saw her husband’s form behind the frosted door of the shower. Dropping her towel, she went in. Opening the glass door, she stepped inside, asking, “Want some company?” The shower was quite large, large enough for what she planned, anyway.

“Certainly,” said Malcolm as he turned to her, soaping her beautiful breasts. Her large nipples grew beneath his fingertips, pointing and distending out.

Caroline moaned and took the soap. Rubbing it to a lather, she reached between Malcolm’s legs to grasp the cock stiffening between them. At her first slight touch, it reared up to point out at her belly. Caroline wrapped her hand around the shaft and cockhead, lathering it slickly and began to run her fist back and forth lightly. His excited cockhead came forth from under the foreskin as her ministrations had the desired effect.

Malcolm let out a small sigh. “How are the ladies doing, dear? Can you see the effects yet?” He kept rubbing his wife’s tits as he talked.

She shivered briefly before answering. “Perfectly, darling, perfectly. Both Babs and Maggie have admitted that they are far more adventurous than would appear at first glance. Mary is somewhat more reserved, but don’t worry. She’ll be dripping by tomorrow, no later than tomorrow night. I think she might be a virgin. Her mother and grandmother are probably ready to go right now, but let’s wait a little, hmm? How about the boy, Jason?” She began to stroke her husband more urgently.

Malcolm responded with a grunt, and his twitching cock let out a spray of creamy white jism onto his wife’s navel. It continued to spurt even as it washed away. Finally, his face red, he caught his breath. Reaching down, he cupped Caroline’s sex with his palm. She spread her legs wider and was pleasantly startled when Malcolm inserted three fingers into her accommodating cunt. Curling them upwards he lifted her upwards as he savagely mauled her pussy.

“Are you kidding me?” he asked. “He’s a teenage boy. He’d have fucked the boatload of you even without ‘the drug’. Don’t you remember how Jerry was when you deflowered him?” His fingers became even more insistent, and his wife came massively, clutching at his arms to remain standing. By then, Malcolm’s cock had regained its hardness. Releasing his grip on his wife’s body, he turned her away from him. Even before she had recovered from her orgasm, she felt his cock enter her cunt from behind. More orgasms followed, as her husband urgently fucked her against the shower wall. Then he grunted again, and she could feel the seed spray against the walls of her womb.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.