Seduction of Laura Branson - Cover

Seduction of Laura Branson

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The sexual oddessy of a forty-seven year old housewife in search of sex and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The cycle seemed to repeat itself over and over. She would feel remorse for her unfaithfulness and resolve to make it up to Charlie. For a few weeks she would try hard to make good on that resolve, but eventually her needs would overcome her intentions and she would again seek a lover. Her drinking abated, especially when she discovered how vulnerable she was when inebriated, but her blue moods continued as did her search for another Jullian.

One evening, with Charlie away once again, the longing was simply too intense for Laura to ignore. After the Maynard debacle however she was wary. Since Jullian, every man had proven a disappointment. She began pacing, wishing to simply forget it all, but she knew that was impossible. Then an idea surfaced. She had given no attention to the number in her purse since their meeting at a party some time ago. Wondering if she could really go through with it, she dug out the cell phone number and called. The message was a recording that the cell phone recipient was not available. Continuing to pace, Laura looked in the phone book, then called information, but there was no listing. The cell phone was apparently her only link. She stared at the address. It was several blocks away, but in an upscale neighborhood. At last she could take the loneliness no longer, gathered her purse and coat and was out the door.

She hesitated. Never would she have thought she would even consider such a thing. Yet here she was. Her mind was awhir, her need strong and immediate and the longing a constant companion. So, her shaking hand reached up and pushed the buzzer beside the apartment door. She waited without a response, then buzzed again. Thinking perhaps no one was home, Laura was about to turn away where there was a click and the door opened a crack. Susan Carter, clad in a hurriedly thrown on gown which she was still tying off peered out.

"Laura, what..."

"I'm sorry Susan. I tried to call, but I guess you have your cell phone turned off. I... I... well, you said to call you if I ever wanted to..."

"Laura, I'm sorry," said the attractive younger woman opening the door a bit wider. "I've become... involved with someone."

"Oh," exclaimed Laura, her heart sinking, "I'm the one who's sorry. I shouldn't have just shown up here like..."

"Who is it Susan?' came a familiar voice from inside the apartment which Laura could not at first place.

"Uh..." stammered Susan, embarrassed.

Laura looked in as a female form appeared, wearing only a very sheer pair of thong panties. Her eyes met Laura's and both women were momentarily stunned. The other woman was the first to regain her composure.

"Hello Laura."

"He... hello Helen."

"I'd... invite you in, but..." started Susan.

"No, I... I have to go. I'm sorry."

"A day late and dollar short once again," smiled Helen Van Stilling, now smiling, even flaunting her nudity and the fact that she had obviously taken Susan as a lover.

"Excuse me, I have to go!" cried Laura, the words choking in her throat as Helen came up behind Susan in triumph, her hand coming round to slide inside the robe and caress Susan's breast. Helen used her other hand and the door slammed shut in Laura's face.

And once again a defeated and heartbroken Laura Branson returned to her home to spend a lonely and restless night alone.

Two days later Laura was grocery shopping when she spied the bag boy, Larry, eyeing her from an aisle away. She had hardly slept since Susan's rejection and her mind was afog. She shook her head as if to clear it, but when she looked again, the boy had inched closer, pretending to restock a nearby shelf.

"Hi Larry." Strangely, she found the words coming from her mouth when she really had had no intention of speaking to the boy

"Hi, Mrs. Branson," he replied shyly.

She saw him giving her an appreciative once over and wondered to herself why she was doing to same to him. Walk away. Just walk away. He's just a kid, she told herself. Don't say anything more, just walk away.

"Do you like working here?" she asked as he dropped all pretense and approached her.

"Uh, yeah, sure, it's okay."

"I bet you get to see some pretty girls in here from time to time," she smiled.

"... none as pretty as you," he replied, looking away.

Don't say it. Don't do this," she told herself.

"You think I'm pretty?" she asked, striking a pose to show off her figure.

"You're the prettiest woman I've ever known."

Don't Laura. Don't, her conscience cried out at her, but she noted his muscular build and strong biceps under the tee shirt, her longing building once again.

"Then why haven't you ever said anything before?"

"I... I... I was afraid you'd laugh at me."

"Laugh at you, Larry? Why would I do that?"

"Because I'm just a teenager and you're... older."

She winced inwardly, but let it pass, for her fires had again been ignited. Glancing quickly to make sure they were temporarily alone, Laura stepped up to the teen and put her hand against his face, then passed it through his hair seductively.

"Any woman wants to be told she's beautiful, Larry." His hand had come up to meet hers and after another quick look around them, she guided his hand onto her breast. "And a woman always wants a man who can make her feel like a woman."

The boy was flustered. Inexperienced, he had once touched a girl's breast through her blouse at a party, but the girl, a teen herself, had little to feel and Larry had withdrawn his hand immediately in embarrassment. But now here was a woman, a real woman with breasts the size of cantaloupes and she had placed his hand on her breast!

Her hand still over his, Laura squeezed so the boy would get a real handful.

Laura, stop it now! her inner voice shouted, but to no avail. Another quick look and she led his hand under the mini skirt to feel her bare leg, then brought it up to her wet panties.

"Mrs. Branson, I... I had no idea..."

"Want it Larry?

No, Laura, no!

"Yeah! But..."

"Quick Larry, is there somewhere we can be alone?"

"Uh... uh... yeah, the stockroom."

"You go first, I'll follow," she whispered.

The boy practically ran down the aisle then disappeared through some swinging double doors. Laura took a last look around, but at this point it would have made little difference. She ached to feel a man inside her and at this point, age made no difference.

One last time her sense of propriety tried to win her over to reason. Walk out of the store, Laura. This is crazy! This isn't what you want! Don't be stupid! Walk away, now! But even as the voice was finishing, she was walking toward the doors. Casting a last look and seeing no one, she hurried through the doors. Boxes and cartons were everywhere. Larry was standing toward the back of the large open room and motioning for her to join him in a small poorly lit alcove off to the side.

"If old man Flatley finds us..."

"Then hurry Larry, hurry!" she hissed, pulling her skirt up around her waist and her panties down and off. He was so nervous he was fumbling with his belt so she reached in to help. Unbuckling his pants, she had them down in an instant and the boy's throbbing shaft in her hand. His heart pounding, the teen was excited beyond imagination.

Get it in Larry! Get it in!" she whispered urgently, backing against the wall and spreading her legs. But the excitement was simply too much for Larry who ejaculated wildly in her hand.

"Oh, God, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" he cried just as the store manager appeared.

"What the hell? What's going on back there?" he shouted as Laura released him and quickly pulled her skirt back down as Larry desperately pulled his pants back up.

The manager was approaching them, an outraged look on his face, as Laura burst past him.

"Those bananas aren't as ripe as I'd like either," she threw back over her shoulder in the direction of the petrified boy. "But thanks for taking the time to show them to me." With that she was just pushing open the swinging doors to exit when the voice of the manager, now louder than ever came to her as he addressed his errant bag boy.

"Wilkins, just what the hell did were you doing back here?"

Wiping the semen from her hand with her panties, she stuffed them into her purse and made a quick exit from the store.

At home she reviled herself again and again for her stupid act of desperation which helped to destroy what little self respect she had left, but did nothing to extinguish the flames of passion which still burned fiercely within her.

So once again it wasn't long before she called the other number in her purse.

"Hello."

"Don? Don Greenfeld?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"It's Laura. Laura Branson."

"Ah, the very beautiful Mrs. Branson."

"I... was wondering if your invitation still stands... for us to get together."

"Absolutely. As they say, your place or mine?"

"I'll come over there if that's okay."

"Of course. When would you like?"

"Would tonight be too soon?"

"Not at all. Carole has found two new friends... female friends, and hasn't been home for three nights. We'll have the house to ourselves. Have you had dinner?"

"Uh... yes, but if you want..."

"I would be pleased to have you as my main course."

"You're just as direct as I remember you."

"And why not? You called me. You obviously want something from me. Why shouldn't I want something from you?"

Laura smiled. He was right of course. "How about some directions," she asked already formulating what she would wear.

Twenty five minutes later she was lifting the heavy metal knocker on the huge front door. The house was, in short, a mansion. Twenty-seven rooms, pool and a four car garage. The grounds covered more than seventeen acres.

"Laura, how very pleasant to see you again," he smiled, noting the all black outfit she wore: revealing silk blouse, leather mini skirt, sheer patterned stockings and spike heeled sandals the straps of which climbed to just short of her knees. "You are a strikingly beautiful woman, Laura Branson. A lovely face and a body to die for."

"Are we alone?" she asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes. I gave the help the night off when you called."

"Then maybe you'd like to find out how beautiful my body really is."

"And you call me direct?" he chuckled as he began unbuttoning her blouse.

The sex was wonderful. Don was an accomplished lover and he paid attention to her every physical need. Laura realized that since he and Carole had an open marriage, it was highly improbable that either was looking for anything other than a physical relationship, but after her recent disappointments and disasters she was almost content to simply bask in the afterglow of some very satisfying sex.

She began seeing Don regularly, sometimes at his home, sometimes at a classy hotel or motel. She was eager to please and gave him her every orifice enthusiastically.

Don did indeed bring her flowers on occasion and once a lovely bracelet, but several weeks into the affair his enthusiasm seemed to wane, a distressing sign for the housewife who was doing everything she knew to satisfy him and keep his interest. She tried increasing her efforts in bed but this had only temporary results. She tried sexual games and role playing to no avail. Presents she brought him seemed to be genuinely appreciated, but changed little. She sensed she was slowly losing him and was at her wits end as to what to do.

And now tonight she had come to his bed where he had engaged in an unusual amount of foreplay, working her to a fever pitch, then playfully pulling away, followed by more kissing, touching and feeling, her body squirming for satisfaction. Now a third time he first began kissing her neck, then breasts, then tummy and finally after what seemed an eternity his lips and tongue played through her pubic hair. Her naked body burning for satisfaction, Laura implored him to impale her, but instead he continued to work her into a state of crazed arousal.

"Get it into me! Please, Don, Take me!"

"Not just yet," he said, using the leather straps they had incorporated in previous trysts and tying each wrist and each ankle to a bedpost in a spread eagled fashion. "I have a special surprise."

Images of Terry and his friends ran through her mind, yet Don did not seem the type to want to hurt or humiliate her.

"Wha... what kind of surprise?"

"Laura, I have to be honest. Not long ago I met someone. She's younger than either of us and... to tell the truth I haven't been able to keep my hands off of her."

"You're... dumping me?" she asked, tears already forming.

"Not exactly. I do care for you Laura and I have come to know how much you want and need both sex and love and companionship, so I've arranged for a little introduction."

"But... I'm..."

"Naked?" he smiled looking down at the helpless woman. "All the better. You'll see why when I call them."

"Them?" she cried, memories of pain and humiliation sweeping over her.

"Now don't worry that pretty little head. No one is going to hurt you. You'll see."

He went to the door and rapped three times.

"Don, please don't..."

"Relax, Laura. You know me well enough to know I wouldn't let any real harm come to you."

"But..."

At that moment the door opened and to Laura's total surprise, Carole, Don's wife, entered wearing nothing but a flimsy negligee. Behind her came a second surprise. Laura's eyes widened to see Susan Carter, clad in a sheer baby doll outfit join Carole by the bed both smiling down warmly at her.

"And the piece de resistance," laughed Don, his hand sweeping to the door where a third woman, also scantily clad, entered.

Laura gasped aloud and for a moment she even struggled with her bonds. As the woman joined the other two at the edge of the bed, Laura lips silently formed the name she had hoped to never utter again.

Helen Van Stilling, smiling self confidently rather than warmly, looked down at her one time rival. "Hello, Laura."

"I think you already know everybody so I will make my exit, leaving you in good hands... so to speak." With that Don was gone before Laura could even react to the fact that she had just lost another lover.

Laura looked up into the eyes of the beautiful young woman with the chestnut hair. "Susan, I don't understand. What's..."

"It's a little convoluted, but I'll try to explain. Don was seeing Helen before you and he got involved. So, when Helen and I started seeing each other, he introduced us to Carole. We've all become friends and lovers."

"But..."

"Don't worry Laura," smiled Carole. "Don was just the appetizer. We're the main course."

"Just relax, Laura," added Susan. "We're here to give you more pleasure than you ever thought possible."

"But why am I... ?"

"Tied?" Helen finished it for her. "We just wanted to be sure you wouldn't get cold feet this first time."

"First time?"

"After we get through with you, you're going to want more... lots more!"

With that the three women began touching, kissing and caressing Laura. Susan's kisses found her mouth, while Helen's covered her breasts. Carole concentrated on her legs and thighs. Laura, at first frightened, resisted, but the combination of erotic stimulations from the three seductresses soon had her again writhing in sensual arousal. It was then than that they began taking turns providing cunnilingus to the forty-seven year old. The sensation of a woman's touch was indeed different, not strong or powerful like a man, but rather subtle and far more erotic. So Laura was in a near frenzy by the time Carole's tongue first met her labial lips. Already knowing first hand what a woman wants, Carole and the others knew what areas were most sensitive and did not hesitate to stimulate them, driving Laura into mindless desire -- and orgasm. One after another the climaxes crashed upon her, Laura at first trying to suppress her responses, but soon no longer able to contain the passion which erupted in a series of grunts, moans, screams and whines as multiples swept over her and she begged for more.

Carole's tongue was replaced by that of Helen, who seemed to suck the orgasms from the helpless woman -- taking instead of giving -- exerting power instead of affection. But Laura, in such a frenzy could not have cared less. Helen was still bringing her off time after time and little did it matter which of them was getting the most satisfaction from the experience.

And then it was Susan's turn -- warm and loving. The climaxes were, perhaps, not as wildly intense, but Laura felt a compassion from the lovely young woman which neither of the others had exhibited. They had been intent on giving her pleasure, Carole with her experience and Helen with her strength. And pleasure they had given her! But Susan was tender, her kisses soft and filled with affection. Laura responded most to the younger woman's combination of compassion and stimulation. Although all three had sent her into ecstasy again and again, she secretly enjoyed Susan's ministrations more than either of the others. Their mouths and tongues exhausted, dildos of varying sizes were produced and again Laura was driven into insensibility by impalement at the hands of the three. Laura fainted when Helen shoved a huge dildo into her mouth and Carole inserted a vibrating dildo in her rear while Susan, using a strap on, lovingly invaded her vagina. When she revived moments later, she begged them to stop, she could simply take no more of the intense pleasure she was experiencing. The others acquiesced but Helen, still asserting her power over the helpless woman she so resented, drove Laura to another orgasm causing her to faint once again.

When she revived this time she found herself untied.

"You've seen what we can do for you. Now it's time for you to show what you can do for us," smiled Carole, now naked and lying on her back in the bed, her legs spread. Laura immediately knew what was expected and, having received the pleasure of her life from these three was more than willing to return the favor. So while Helen and Susan attended to Carole's mouth and breasts, Laura crawled between the attractive woman's legs and tasted a vagina for the first time. Though inexperienced, Laura learned fast how to provide what Carole wanted and soon had Don's wife spasming in multiple orgasm. Although not taking as long as they had with Laura, the three gave Carole the same treatment which Laura had received. Then it was Helen's turn, and Laura, although hesitating slightly, again provided oral pleasure while Carole and Susan tended to her upper body. At last it was Susan's turn and once again, Laura enjoyed the taste of this woman's orgasms even more than the others. Susan's clitoris was quite large and when excited, extended so far as to resemble a miniature penis. Laura licked and sucked it lovingly and savored the taste of Susan's orgasmic excretions.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.