Seduction of Laura Branson - Cover

Seduction of Laura Branson

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The sexual oddessy of a forty-seven year old housewife in search of sex and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

For the next five months Laura spent every available moment in the arms of Jullian. She was careful to avoid Charlie becoming suspicious. Fortunately for her, Charlie worked late on many occasions and sometimes was called out of town to negotiate deals for clients.

Most of those trysts were spent in Jullian's apartment but several times they were able to have dinner together and once they spent part of a day together at Laura's, so Jullian could see some of her works. It was at a night club where the two decided on dinner and dancing that Laura ran into Helen Van Stilling. Laura, caught off guard, had tried, not altogether successfully, to explain her being in the company of a handsome young Frenchman while Charlie was out of town. But when Helen did not push for additional answers and seemed anxious to leave, Laura reasoned it must be because Helen was probably at the nightclub with a paramour of her own. At any rate, Laura became determined to be more careful in the future and so the discrete trysts at Jullian's once again became the norm -- not that either objected.

Laura had continued her conditioning, dieting and tanning, her body becoming an even more luscious fruit for Jullian to peel and feast upon.

Little had changed in her relationship with Charlie. Most nights they shared a bed, but nothing else. On the few occasions when he had made amorous advances, she had, out of guilt, encouraged him, but whether it was simply his disfunction or her subconscious creating only a lackluster enthusiasm, he had been unable to perform. Laura began to wonder how she had managed to survive without Jullian for those first twenty-nine years of marriage. She still cared for Charlie, perhaps even loved him, but she was no longer in love with him, a situation which caused her to question the future of their relationship. Since Jullian showed no inclination to make their relationship permanent, however, she saw no real reason to leave Charlie. She still struggled with her conscience occasionally about cheating on her husband, but the absolute bliss she experienced with the Frenchman always overwhelmed any pangs of guilt which might surface.

Being a gentleman, Jullian had asked if she wished him to wear protection. A childhood bout with scarlet fever had left her barren however, so pregnancy was not a problem. She sometimes wondered if part of her insecurities grew out of the fact that she could never bear Charlie a son or daughter. Regardless, she told Jullian she wanted nothing between his body and hers and reveled in feeling his hot seed fill her womb. So their tête-à-têtes continued, surprisingly increasing in their intensity as she found it harder and harder to wait for an opportunity to be with the young Frenchman, resulting in a desperation which could only be sated with the complete abandonment of all propriety and the surrender to her animalistic carnal desires.

"Am I a whore Jullian?" she asked as she lay in his arms.

"What makes you ask a silly question like that?"

"I've heard what men say about Helen Van Stilling -- that she hops from bed to bed -- taking one lover after another -- sometimes more than one at the same time."

"And have you done any of that?"

"Well, no, not that, but..."

"Laura, you are an unfulfilled married woman who has taken a lover. In my country that would hardly raise an eyebrow."

"But we're not in your country, Jullian. Here I have committed the two ultimate sins for a married woman. I have cheated on my husband and... with a younger man... a much younger man."

They both enjoyed a smile.

"Did you take a lover to hurt your husband?"

"No, of course not."

"Answer this. Would you have taken me as your lover if your husband could give you what you are getting with me?"

"Probably not."

"Then you have your answer. You have taken a lover to provide you what you wish your husband could give you, but cannot. Your motives may not be pristine, but neither are they ulterior. You are human Laura. Accept it. Accept me. Accept now," he said, his hand caressing her breast, his fingers lightly pinching her nipples, sending shivers down her spine and arousing her need once again.

"Unnnnnnnnn" she whined as his kisses found her neck, his fingers seeking and finding her steaming nest. "Maybe... Unnnnnnnnn... maybe I am a whore Jullian... your whore... Ohhhhhhhh, don't stop, please don't stop!"

"You are no one's whore Laura. My lover, yes. A whore, never!"

"Oh Jullian, I love you so!... Ohhhhhh, yes darling, yes! Inside me, please, I want you inside me! Yes! Yes! Oh my God, YESSSSSSSSS!!!"

A week later with Charlie gone on a a weekender to take in a ball game and close a deal with a client, she had seen him off at the airport and then driven directly to Jullian's apartment where he then took her to dinner at one of the most expensive restaurants in town. After that it was dancing at a nearby bistro and then home to his apartment where clothes were quickly shed and two naked bodies rapturously intertwined.

Hours later as they lay getting their breaths she asked, "Is everything all right? You seem rather pensive tonight."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, you did rather splurge on that restaurant. You should have let me help with the bill."

"A gentleman does no such thing."

"But, aside from that, you seem to have something on your mind."

"Ah, my dear Laura, you are coming to know me well. The semester ended this week."

"And did you do well?"

"Somewhat too well. I have been offered a job with a respected architectural firm."

"Why that's wonderfu... where?" she asked, trepidation now in her voice.

"Paris."

"Jullian... no."

"Yes. I will be leaving day after tomorrow."

"But... but... you can't leave me!"

"I am saddened as well. I have enjoyed our time together immeasurably."

There were now tears. "You mean... I'll never see you again?"

"Perhaps someday I may return to your country."

"Be honest Jullian, we'll never see each other again."

Ruefully, he acknowledged with a nod of his head. She broke into tears, her head on his shoulder as he comforted her.

"What will I do without you?" she wept.

"It is simple Laura, you will take another lover."

"But... I don't want another lover. I want you."

"Alas, that you cannot have. We have talked of life, of sharing each moment we have, living it to the fullest. Do not be sad because the moment is over, be joyous because it happened."

"Jullian... please!"

"Laura, we have had many happy moments. Do not spoil it by trying to change what cannot be changed."

"But, I was hoping..."

"Ah, still your dream of a permanent relationship. We have discussed this. Do not ask too much, Laura. I have given you what I can. Unfortunately, I can give no more."

"Then... tonight and tomorrow is our last?"

"I am afraid so. My plane leaves early Sunday morning."

She was quiet. There seemed little else to say. Laura knew she should arise, dress, say her goodbye and leave, yet she could not bring herself to leave him, the warmth, the smell, the feel of him inside her.

"Is there nothing... ? she began.

"I am afraid not."

"I should go," she said quietly.

"If you wish, but we have tonight... and tomorrow."

"Yes, I want that Jullian. I want you for every moment we have left!"

"And that I can give you," he smiled, his fingers finding her sensitive nipples.

"Yes Jullian, fill me! Make these last few hours we have together the most memorable of all! Oh darling, yes! Deeper! Harder! Yes! Screw me Jullian! me like I've never been screwed before! Ahhhhhheeeeeee!" she screamed as he did just that.

They made love well into the night and slept late the following morning. The rest of the day was spent in Jullian living up to his promise. He took Laura in ways she had never even imagined using techniques which sent her into mindless ecstasy. Time and again she would orgasm, thinking nothing could surpass the intensity she had felt at the hands of this, oh so experienced, paramour. Yet with each new method, he would take her to even greater heights of rapture, several times resulting in Laura fainting from the intense pleasure.

That evening they went out for dinner and dancing at a very intimate club, she wearing her most revealing new dress, body clinging, of a lustrous silver material and cut low in both front and back, revealing a great deal of cleavage in both locations. Matched with the five inch, spiked heel sandals she wore, Laura indeed was the object of every man's attention in the club, especially when she danced and the slit all the way up the side revealed all leg and a great deal of thigh.

"You see," he said as they moved sensuously to the music, "every man here is looking at your lovely countenance... and more."

"I'm really only interested in one at the moment," she replied.

"Ah, but do you not see that it will be easy for a woman as beautiful and desirable as you to find another lover."

"Jullian I want only you."

He ignored her, glancing about the dance floor and tables. Sizing up several prospects, Jullian guided them toward a table where an attractive couple, in their mid thirties, sat sharing a drink between dances.

Monsieur, madame," said Jullian, noting their wedding bands, "please excuse my being so forward. I am Jullian Lavois and my companion is Mrs. Laura Branson. We could not help but notice the two of you on the dance floor earlier. Besides being excellent dancers you simply seemed like a very interesting couple... someone whose acquaintance we should like to make."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.