Seduction of Laura Branson - Cover

Seduction of Laura Branson

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The sexual oddessy of a forty-seven year old housewife in search of sex and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"I can't remember enjoying myself more. Thank you Julian," she smiled as they exited the museum. The display of European artifacts would have been interesting in and of itself, but Jullian's insightful background and information had kept Laura spellbound for the last two hours.

She had worn the new outfit. Feeling a bit foolish, she had shunned her usual shops and visited some which catered to a somewhat more youthful and stylish clientele. Her dress was tasteful, cut above the knee, where she had not worn it in years, revealing stocking clad legs which caught the eye of more than one man at the museum (and a pair of women as well). The neck revealed a bit of cleavage, but the garment was perhaps most noticeable for demurely clinging to her torso so as to accentuate her figure. She wore the shoes she had purchased from Jullian.

"I am pleased. I have truly enjoyed your company, Laura."

She looked into the late afternoon sky, then back to her companion. "And now this is where we say goodbye..."

"I beg to differ," he interrupted. "This is where I invite you to my apartment for a glass of wine."

"You know I can't?"

"Can't?... or won't?"

"Does it make a difference?"

"Most certainly. If you cannot, let us say you have a prior commitment, I shall graciously stand aside... for the moment. However, if you will not, then that is a choice you make and there is hope for this helplessly smitten Frenchman to change your mind."

Laura giggled for the first time since she could remember.

"And perhaps it's both," she said. "I cannot because I'm married and I do not wish to betray that marriage. I will not because perhaps I don't trust either of us alone together."

"If your marriage is indeed a happy one, anything which takes place between us will pose no threat. As to trust, I assure you nothing will happen which you do not wish. Perhaps your marriage is not as happy as you characterize. Perhaps you are afraid of what you truly want."

"You may be right," she smiled, "and that may be the very reason it would not be a good idea..."

" Do you really wish to give up so easily?"

"This isn't easy, Jullian. How many times in a woman's life, especially a woman of my age, does a handsome young Frenchman offer to sweep her off her feet?"

"Now who flatters who? Why do you not simply accept my invitation. We shall share a glass of wine."

"Nothing more?" she asked warily.

"If that is what you wish."

"We both know I shouldn't even be considering this."

"We both know we shall each be disappointed if you don't."

She looked at him, smiling, still not quite believing her own words when she replied, "One glass of wine."

"I've sold a few pieces, but since Charlie and I were married, I paint primarily for my own enjoyment," related Laura standing near the sofa in the Frenchman's apartment which was rather small, but appointed with some prints and accessories which gave it a warm if not elegant ambiance.

"I should very much like to see some of your work," he said, handing her the glass of chablis.

Laura took a sip, then burst out laughing. She looked up into his quizzical face.

"I'm sorry, but this... getting me here on the pretense of sharing a glass of wine when we both know your real intent, reminds me of a song from a few years ago."

"Oh?"

"An American folk music group from the sixties called the Limeliters did a song called Have Some Madeira M'dear except in the song it was just the reverse, an old lecher seducing a young girl by continuing to offer her wine and getting her drunk."

"And what happened?" he asked, enjoying her mirth.

"She wakes up in the morning with an aching head..."

"And... ?"

"And her virtue compromised," she laughed.

"The old man?"

"Oh, he awakens with a smile on his face and wanting more. Even though it's morning, in the last line of the song, he again offers, "Have some Madeira M'dear?"

They both shared the laugh. Laura was beginning to realize why she was so attracted to this man. He was filled with life and love and laughter and shared it so freely.

He stood looking into her eyes. "It is good to see you laugh. You are very beautiful when you smile."

"It feels good. I haven't laughed in a long time."

"Then you see, coming here has already been good for you."

"I... I think you are good for me, Jullian."

"As you are for me," he whispered, gently moving closer, their bodies touching.

"But I'm not sure if I could be good enough for you."

"Suppose you let me be the judge of that," he offered, his fingers lightly stroking her hair, their eyes meeting, holding as he set the wine glasses aside.

"I'm frightened Jullian."

"It is understandable."

"No, not what you think. Why I'm willing to place my marriage in jeopardy by even being here I can't even begin to explain... but... I'm here. No, what I'm afraid of is that I will disappoint you."

"A beautiful, intelligent and charming woman disappoint me? I am at a loss to understand how that could happen."

"I... that is, Charlie hasn't been able to..."

"And you blame yourself?"

"Well, he has a condition, but I wonder if I were better, more..."

"I cannot imagine you being more of a woman than you are," he said quietly, his lips softly kissing her hair.

"It's been a long time since..."

"Since a man has held you, kissed you, told you how much of a woman you really are?" he asked, his breath on her cheeks, his lips moving to her earlobes. Laura felt the blood course through her veins, her heart pound, her temperature rise. His kisses moved to her neck and she gasped slightly. She could again smell his manly and erotic aroma.

"You are every inch a woman Laura."

"Oh, Jullian, can I possibly be enough for you?"

"Why don't we find out," he suggested breathily, his hand resting lightly on the top of her thigh.

"I..." but she could say no more as his kisses continued to bring quivers of anticipation She felt his hand move slowly to her stockinged leg. Her own hand moved atop his, halting his advance but momentarily.

"I... wish I could be sure," she cried softly. In answer, his hand sensuously and tantalizingly found its way under under the hem of her dress.

"Jullian..." but her imploring was cut short as his lips found hers and hungrily she opened hers to him, surrendering to his tongue and the passion which had been steadily building within her. Her arms went round him and desperately she pulled him to her.

She felt the wall behind her, his body pressing against hers as each mouth tried to devour the other. She pulled away from the wall only enough to allow him to pull her dress up past her waist while she desperately loosened his belt and pants.

"Your panties are wet Laura," he breathed, his fingers eagerly pulling them from her.

"I'm wet for you Jullian!" she cried as his pants fell and again she was pressed urgently against the wall.

"Jullian... Jullian... JULLIAN!" she screamed as her steaming labial lips parted and his invading shaft filled her completely.

His thrusts were much more powerful than she would have imagined, her feet actually rising off the floor with each sudden massive invasion. Their mouths wide open, tongues urgently dancing over each other, Laura matched Jullian's next thrust, her feet leaving the floor as she wrapped her legs around his waist and felt him invade her womb.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.