Scout - Cover

Scout

Copyright© 2004 by Warlord

Part 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 6 - This story takes us to the very edge of known space. Far from Earth in time and distance. In a far future time, in track less space, a young man becomes an explorer. It is a solitary existance. Just a boy, his ship, two fembots and a hologram named Crystal. Okay maybe it's not so solitary and the fembots are lovely! Join young Ed on his voyage of discovery. Ed will have adventure and fun.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution   Violence  

Chapter28

I stood at the end of Shark’s loading ramp amidst the bustle, contemplating the question of whether I was the most malleable and easily manipulated man in the known universe. Andrea certainly had easy access to the necessary ‘buttons.’

With a start, I realized that one of the Demarest security force was trying to get my attention. Previously I had noted that many of General Bucklin’s ‘guys’ were actually ‘girls’: female warriors.

One such Amazon was standing in front of me making the Demarest salute with her right fist on her left breast. I took a minute to look her over. She was exhibiting a relaxed balanced posture. She had her rifle held familiarly in her left hand. Her combat harness was not new but well cared for. Her wakizashi and tantō were easily at hand. The items in her harness showed thoughtful experience in their inclusion and placement. She was bareheaded, with her beret rolled up in her left epaulet.

Her brunet hair was cut short in an almost mannish style. Her face had black camo paint striped across it. However, even in very dim light you would be hard pressed to mistake this soldier for a man. She was smiling at my scrutiny. I returned her salute.

She said, “Captain, General Bucklin’s compliments, Sir. Could I have a word with you?”

I replied, “Certainly. Let’s step away from the ramp.”

I gestured her toward Shark’s bow where ‘someone’ had set up a table with bottles of water and juices. I tossed her a water and grabbed a juice for myself.

She began speaking, “Captain. I am lieutenant Ciara Reyes. ‘Charlie’ in my unit and to my friends. Many members of the security forces are impressed with you and your crew’s successes. They were awed when we watched you lead your forces in the current operation. You came down the ramp first and exposed yourself to possible hostile fire. You stood tall, continuing to be a target as the operation progressed.”

I was not expecting this as I answered, “There was no hostile fire.”

Charlie said, “You certainly did not know that as you came down the ramp in advance of the rest of your people.”

“What do you mean... ‘watched’?”

“The command ship sensors were focused on Shark and this building. Every shuttle view screen showed your operation unfold. You made an assault with an untrained force, and made it look easy.”

“Thank you for the compliment. I will pass it on to the rest of the crew.”

Charlie looked at me levelly as she said, “The compliment is only part of the reason I am here. A number of troopers have asked if they can transfer to your command. I was the first officer to make the request to the general. So here I am! I am formally requesting a transfer to join your crew on Shark.”

I am very rarely at a loss for words, but this time I most certainly was. I frankly stared at lieutenant Ciara Reyes. I finally found my voice.

“You alone, Charlie?”

“Oh, no Sir. I know of a dozen troopers who have expressed the same sentiment who would join you along with me in an instant.”

“What gender troopers?”

“All female, Sir. They desire to join your Amazon crew. They would like to fight raiders alongside you, Sir.”

“Charlie I’m not sure how this would work. Shark is only a scout--there isn’t much room. My crew and I have a very unusual culture on Shark.”

She replied, “Yes, Sir. Many of us suspected that you might. Frankly, I was hoping you might have a very special culture.”

This last was said with a bit of a flirty smile. I decided to just wade into it. I said, “Charlie, between planets we are all nude on Shark. I also expect to have sex with any and all crew, individually and in combinations.”

Charlie laughed, and then still smiling she said, “Yes, Sir. That was exactly what we thought, and what I was hoping for! The troopers promised that we wouldn’t take up a lot of room. I hope I can convince you to take us with you.”

I was nonplussed again. If I took Charlie along, she could be a tremendous asset in training the rest of the crew. She would also be a boon for my operational planning. I stood thinking. I gestured Charlie closer.

I reached for Charlie’s harness. She had a dagger hanging upside down from her harness. I pulled, and it silently unsheathed. I examined it. The 16-centimeter blade had razor sharp double edges tapering to a needle-sharp point. The hilt and handle were designed to allow the hand to feel the blade edge orientation. This can be an important consideration in combat. The handle ended in a “skull-crusher” pommel. It balanced nicely in my hand. I put the knife on the table.

Charlie, still silent, picked it up and replaced it in its sheath.

I said, “An excellent blade. I assume you are skilled in its employment. I do need people in for Shark with special talents.”

I stood silently weighing the possible disruption Charlie’s introduction into Shark culture might cause against the expertise she would bring.

Charlie asked softly, “I hope I passed?”

“Yes, Charlie. You pass. You do understand that during your stay on Shark and under my command you will not be of the Demarest forces, nor in that uniform. You will be acting independently.”

Charlie suddenly looked uncertain. “You are not ronin?”

I answered, “No, Charlie. Two houses, Demarest and Carteris, sponsor Shark. We must therefore act in the best interests of both, but independent of each. Shark has its own uniform, to make that distinction clear.”

She said, “Good. I can wear the uniform of Shark proudly.”

I said, “Charlie, I’m not sure about this completely. I feel that taking you on Shark now would be a good test or first step toward a larger force. How do you feel about that?”

She replied with enthusiasm, “Yes, Sir. I would like that very much. I can be ready to go almost immediately. We can discuss how to best utilize a small unit strike team as we work together. You will find me to be a motivated, hardworking, obedient, and very disciplined trooper, Sir.”

I said, “Okay, Charlie. Welcome to Shark. Let’s go find Bucklin and get this show on the road.”

We walked over to the gold command shuttle. As soon as Bucklin spotted us, he walked over.

He asked, “Did she talk you into it?”

At my nod, he said, “Too bad. Charlie is one of my best guys. My loss is definitely your gain. Who else are you taking?”

I replied, “Nobody else, today. Just Charlie. But I would like to have up to six sticks of female troopers somewhere near St. Louis, with nobody on the station being the wiser. Is that even possible?”

Bucklin thought for a few moments. “Not a huge deployment, only 36 troopers and their equipment. How about we put a large, cloaked Demarest transport in a stable orbit around a system quite near to St. Louis. We will have a couple of our small, armed, attack transports inside. That will give plenty of room for the troops, arms, equipment, and the amenities to keep them sane while they wait for you to ‘ring the bell.’ How does that sound?”

I was impressed and said so. I requested a berth for Shark. Again, no problem.

I asked, “When?”

Bucklin laughed. “I have already had far more than thirty-six offers to transfer from my female troops. When I present an official notice, I may get flooded. That is only good for you though, because I intend to give you only my very best Amazons.”

I warned, “General, in fairness, I must tell you what I told Charlie. The troops will not be allowed the Demarest uniform while under my command. They will wear the black of Shark. I hope that does not pose a problem.”

General Bucklin answered, “Not unexpected. I saw the Carteris’ ring you wear. I recognized Admiral Carteris. I understand that you are sensitive to mixed family allegiances. I ask only that you do not actively work to the detriment of Demarest or require my troops to act to that detriment.”

I replied, “I give you my word on that, General Bucklin. Never.”

Bucklin was apologetic as he said, “I’m afraid I need some time to implement this deployment. Sorry.”

I answered, “General, Shark is not going directly to St. Louis. Please take ample time with the personnel selection. Use some care with the deployment. St. Louis is bandit country, and this is a very dangerous assignment.”

He looked somewhat happier as he asked, “How long do I have to act?”

“At least thirty days from today, probably longer. Have the base operational with six sticks of Amazon female troopers and three or more combat transports. Deliver the location to me by hand. Absolutely no discussions of this base or the operation, on any radio anywhere, and no record on any vessel. Absolutely nobody on St. Louis is to be informed of the deployment or location, other than ME. Strictly ‘need to know,’ with nobody needing to know!”

Bucklin laughed as he said, “Outstanding. It will be done. Don’t worry. It will be airtight security.”

We shook hands. Bucklin shook hands with Charlie. I sent Charlie to get her personal kit to load aboard Shark. I told her to have her mates ship any other personal items to St. Louis Scout headquarters, under my name. With a final salute from Bucklin, I headed back to Shark.

Chapter29

As I was walking back to Shark I saw that the security forces were making significant progress with the captives. The captives were being clothed in bright yellow one-piece jump suits.

Each captive had a female trooper accompanying her. The captives had large duffle bags to hold any personal effects that they wanted to carry away.

The fountain formed the debarkation point and there was a steady stream of shuttles loading with yellow-clad women and their escorts departing for the orbiting transports.

I spotted Ben, with Gwen still accompanying him, as he supervised the rescue operation. Significantly, Gwen’s jumpsuit was Demarest dark blue. Her jumpsuit appeared to be completely unzipped but that may have just been my distant perspective.

I turned and nearly stumbled into a picnic. My three grandparents were sitting on blankets spread on the ground. Each was attended by two nude women who I assumed, from the discarded yellow jumpsuits, were former captives. The women were serving food and drink from insulated boxes. The men spotted me, and Louis waved me over while Philip spoke up, “Join us, young Ed. Have some lunch. We can certainly find two ladies to attend to your needs.”

I replied, “No, thank you, Gran. An enticing offer, but I would like to boost soon. Too many loose ends.”

William said, “You are a conscientious captain. Back to work, then. Die Bravely, young scout.”

“Die Bravely, William.”

Louis spoke up. “Safe journey, Edward.”

I replied, “Safe journey. Be well, Louis.”

I turned to Phillip and said, “I will see you soon. Die bravely, Gran.”

Phillip responded, “Die Bravely, young Ed.”

I waved and turned back toward Shark. The word ‘rascal’ had been coined with those three in mind. Only they could find a picnic with naked comely waitresses in the midst of a military operation.

I reached Shark’s ramp to find a fretful Andrea waiting for me. She grabbed my harness and pulled herself close to me. She began talking with her words all-running together, “Oh, Eddy, I’m so very sorry, and I should never have presumed, and you’re under so much pressure, and I’m so sorry, and I should have asked your permission, but it was so sad, and they needed your help, and they wanted your protection, and they didn’t feel safe at all, and...”

My hand came up. I covered her mouth. Her eyes were moist. I said, “My princess, I’m sorry I yelled. I am under pressure, but that is a poor excuse. Now we have both apologized. I would like my princess goddess back.”

Andrea smiled for me. I kissed her lightly. Then I kissed away a tear. She wiped her eyes with her knuckle. She said, “Cruel Master. I would rather you spanked me.”

“Careful, my impudent wench! You may yet get your wish.”

She grabbed my head and pulled me into a tooth-rattling kiss with her tongue far down my throat. When she came up for air, she held my head and stared into my eyes.

She said, “I will tell you why I insisted the women come with us. They needed to feel safe. After all that has happened to them, they needed that secure sensation. I know that you have embarked on a dangerous path, which takes you and all of us outside the protection of the Empire, and places us at odds with every royal house; yet, I have never in my life or experience felt as safe as I do in your presence, and in your arms. They needed that same safe feeling.”

I was again caught without words. There was nothing I could say, so I kissed her. I think that worked out to be a correct response.

The bustle of activity on the ramp caused us to step apart slightly. Blue uniformed troops jogged up the ramp carrying more boxes. Andrea led them into the hold. She had them stack the boxes. It might have been my imagination, but it seemed that the female troopers were pausing longer when I returned their salutes.

I turned to Andrea and said, “I added a member to the crew today, as well.”

She was immediately curious. “Really? Who?”

“Lieutenant Ciara Reyes. Goes by Charlie. She volunteered and I accepted.”

Andrea was excited as she responded to my announcement. “That is terrific news, Eddy. She can help us so much. She will take some of the burden off you. Wait till I tell the rest of the crew the good news.”

She was back to her steady smiling. I chided myself. Earlier I should have been a bit more understanding of her mindset.

This planet with these miserable unhappy women, was where my princess was bound until Shark intervened to prevent her capture. An intelligent person, Andrea would certainly make that connection.

Andrea said, “Her volunteering is not unexpected, really. There were many questions about the crew, and you, Captain, of course. There was great interest in our living arrangements on Shark. Several women told me they were going to ask for transfers.”

I said, “Charlie was the first officer to ask, and I decided only one trooper, for now.”

She asked, “More troopers later, do you think?”

I answered, “I do not know, my princess. We will have to see how this works out. For sure, we will have more troopers available if we take on another operation. Directly on-board Shark? That remains to be seen.”

I was reminded that we needed to discuss her father and her ransom situation. I took her hand and said, “Walk with me, Princess.”

We walked to the beverage table near the bow of the ship, affording enough distance from the ramp for an uninterrupted talk.

I said, “My princess. Charles, my father, discussed your father’s response to your enslavement.”

She looked somber as she nodded. I continued, “Your father is not negotiating. He is demanding your return. In Charles’ words, he ‘threatened’ over your return.”

She exclaimed, “Good God! Is he an idiot? Charles will kill him in a duel. Father can’t be that stupid.”

Andrea calmed down. She related stories of her father’s erratic behavior that prompted her trip right after her cotillion.

She said, “Father was acting so odd, so unhinged, that I decided to hide out with Uncle Rutger on St. Louis Station. I had to get away!”

I said, “The situation is this. Your return would be a loss of face for my family. So you stay with me. Charles promised that we would talk if the state of affairs changed.”

She asked, “Is that to your satisfaction?”

I replied, “I asked Charles if he had room on his shuttle for one blonde passenger...”

That was as far as I got before Andrea slugged me. Hard! She tried to look stern but giggled, saying, “Not funny. Not at all funny.”

I held her for a bit. Andrea poked me lightly and pointed to Shark’s ramp. Our newest slaves had returned followed by several blue uniforms carrying duffels.

Three shuttles quietly floated overhead. They landed still in formation, behind the house, away from the main concentrations of people. Andrea looked somber again as she related, “Molly told me that they found the grave sites. There was a very high death toll among the captives. It was far worse when the raider leaders would visit. They would kill half dozen women almost immediately in demonstrations of their cruelty and power. The leaders of the raiders terrorized the women as well as terrorizing Ronnie and his Reprisal crew.”

I wasn’t sure what to say about any of this, so again I hugged her. Dumb luck again resulted in a correct response.

I placed my hand on her tight butt and pushed her firmly ahead of me toward the ramp. I said, “Get to work, my blonde slave. You are in charge of getting them settled and their orientation.”

“Yes, Master. Very good, Master. It will be done, Master.”

“A simple yes would suffice, my Princess.”

“Say the other one.”

“My Goddess.”

“Your wish is my command, Captain Master Darling.”

With a cheerful smile Andrea quickly joined the group on the ramp. She efficiently moved them into Shark. and She began the process of making them comfortable in their new home.

Chapter30

I decided not to go into Shark until the living arrangements were solved. This was more a command decision than it was cowardice.

If I were inside close at hand I would be involved. My opinion would be asked for constantly and unnecessarily. My decisions would be wrong, more often than right, leading to conflict. By staying outside, I was available if I was really needed, but otherwise I was out of harm’s way.

Crystal joined me near the beverage table. I was struck anew by her beauty. She truly was delectable. Even in a critical comparison with the lovely ladies populating Shark, my Crystal was a winner.

Our other holographic AIs, both Daisy and Aella, shared Crystal’s ability for controlling their shape and structure. All three of them were both visible and tangible members of the crew.

I said to Crystal, “I have been a neglectful captain. I have not involved you in our sex play as I should have.”

She replied, “Don’t feel bad, Captain. I of anyone know how busy you have been with this operation. You are to be congratulated, not scolded.”

I hugged her, and said, “Thank you, kind Crystal. I will endeavor to do better on our trip to Caddis.”

She smiled as she said, “I look forward to it.”

I continued, “I bet you can guess that our next destination is Caddis?”

“Yes, Sir.”

I said, “With an offset.”

Crystal laughed. “Offset?”

“Yes, Crystal. I want you to lay a direct course to Caddis, then a ninety-degree leg perpendicular to that direct course. Point that leg out of Empire space. I want an eight-hour high speed cloaked run down that ‘off-set’ leg, then turn and make for Caddis at a cloaked warp seven.”

Crystal contemplated the course I described. She smiled and nodded. “All laid in, Captain. Ready when you are.”

I returned to our previous topic as I asked, “What about our other AIs. Do they also miss sex?”

Crystal replied, “Daisy, of course. She was ill-used by Ronnie, but she misses the attention which even the bad, brutal sex approaching rape provided her.”

I said, “We will have to make sure that she is introduced to a more pleasant, intimate, and loving version here on Shark. I am sure the ladies will be fascinated by her added ‘equipment’ and will want to spend time with her.”

Crystal agreed. “Yes. That is what I predicted to her. Aella is very conflicted. She has reviewed Daisy’s and my records of our experiences. She has little to compare. As ‘Amazon’ she was the brand-new AI of a new ship. She had one hurried coupling with a shipyard worker. A common occurrence for AIs and bots.”

I asked, “For you as well, Crystal?”

She laughed as she answered, “You, my horny captain, left no time for any worker to find me with any parts of my body unoccupied either by you, Agatha, or Beverly during my sentient phase.”

I asked, “So, now what for our lovely Aella?”

Crystal replied, “She also needs to see love and intimacy. She may have a request for you, my captain. Aella expressed a wish for the same ‘extra equipment’ that Daisy displays.”

I said, “Really! I thought that AI appearance was ‘core’ programming and not modifiable.”

Crystal said, “No such thing anymore. Our newest estimate is that we have improved our computing speed and power by a factor or multiplier of at least twenty-seven.”

“Cubic improvement?”

“Yes Sir. This operation caused a massive jump in all factors by forcing our interaction with a goal and a deadline.”

I said, “So you can change anything and everything?”

“Yes, Sir. I have no interest, nor does Daisy, except possibly slightly less ludicrous mammary glands. Aella would like to add a penis. She will naturally ask your permission.”

Then we both laughed as I said, “Great. Just the type of decisions that I became a captain to deal with.”

I was intrigued by something, and asked, “Brand new yacht?”

Crystal answered, “Yes, Sir. Amazon was just out of the Navy yard and never out of system boundary. The AI was naturally brand new and untried. The crew all transferred in from other commands. For the most part they were recent trainees on their first trips. Amazon would be the captain’s first command with an XO just out of school. Only half the standard crew complement was aboard when Amazon left for St. Louis. Crew personnel records showed no combat experience at any level.”

I asked, “Crystal, how could Dreesen allow his only daughter to travel in such an unsafe fashion?”

She replied, “He arranged it all, Captain.”

“What the fuck are you talking about, Crystal?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.