Scout - Cover

Scout

Copyright© 2004 by Warlord

Part 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 1 - This story takes us to the very edge of known space. Far from Earth in time and distance. In a far future time, in track less space, a young man becomes an explorer. It is a solitary existance. Just a boy, his ship, two fembots and a hologram named Crystal. Okay maybe it's not so solitary and the fembots are lovely! Join young Ed on his voyage of discovery. Ed will have adventure and fun.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution   Violence  

Chapter1

The klaxon was screaming as I came to on the stasis couch. I hit the emergency release and staggered out of the cabin. I was on the bridge in moments.

“Report, Crystal, and this better not be a drill.”

“It’s no drill, Captain.”

“Put it up on the screen, and let’s all get a look. And shut off that fucking horn.”

“Yes, Sir.”

Chapter2

My name is Edward Demarest. Everybody calls me Eddy. I am on my way to the most important meeting of my 16 years.

I am the son, grandson, and great-grandson of scouts. Today I find out if I will be a scout.

I live on the island estate of my father, Charles. Though ‘island’ does not quite do this place justice. After all, technically, Australia on Old Earth is an island! I am the only son of Bridget, one of Charles’ junior wives. I will never be Charles’ heir. His senior wife is Claire, and her eldest son, Benjamin, is the presumptive Demarest heir.

The rocket shuttle picked me up outside my mother’s castle at dawn. I would reach the home estate slightly before noon, and I would have a luncheon meeting with my father and brother to discuss my future.

The shuttle was luxurious, and the staff was beautiful. Only to be expected. My father had discovered the technology of the “Old Ones.” Single-handedly, he had moved our knowledge forward one thousand years. He was still being rewarded, as new discoveries were made from his original ones.

We landed outside Castle Demarest. I stepped on the moving walkway and contemplated my ancestral home. It was a huge stone masonry castle styled on the Germanic Castles of Old Earth, with high walls, high towers, and huge keeps. The drawbridge was down, the gates were open, and the guards were expecting me.

I was escorted to the private apartment of my eldest brother Benjamin. He greeted me warmly. “Hello, Brother Eddy.”

“Hello, Ben, I hope all is well.”

We hugged, and he escorted me into his private dining room. I know the juniors often dislike eldest brothers, but I see no reason to dislike Ben. My mother is well provided for. Frankly, his role in life is not one I would have selected in any case.

We walked into the dining room, and I was in for a shock. My father, Charles Demarest, was in attendance. My grandfather, William Demarest, had left his island estate on planet Scorpio to attend. My great-grandfather, Philip Demarest, was attending via a view screen from his mountain estate on the planet Caddis.

I greeted them in turn.

“Greetings, Father.”

“Greetings, Junior Son Eddy. Is my wife, your mother, well?”

“Yes, Father. She sends her greetings and love. Greetings, Grandfather. An unexpected pleasure.”

“Hello, Edward.”

I turned to the vid. “Greetings, Gran.”

“Hello, Eddy. When will you again be visiting Caddis to see an old man?”

“Who would that be, Gran? Do you have someone ‘old’ living with you?”

He laughed and said, “Respect your elders, boy.”

I did!

The Demarest family was several generations from Earthborn before Philip was born.

Philip became our first scout. In the tradition of the mountain men who shouldered their Hawken Rifles, left St. Louis, and blazed trails through the American West, we of the Demarest Family, did the same thing in space. Today I was asking them to provide a ship and stipend, so that I could continue the tradition.

Ben asked, “You wish to leave us, Eddy?”

I answered, “My mother has a beautiful castle, and it is my home, but there is nothing for me there.”

Everyone at the table nodded. The sentiment was understood immediately, and no one took offense.

Charles asked, “Your mother’s father, your grandfather, he is a naval officer?”

“Yes, Father. Admiral Carteris. I understand he wishes to live with Mother at retirement.”

“We have already given permission. Will he be able to aid you?”

“Only to the extent that the Carteris name and his naval legacy will allow me to use Empire and naval facilities and bases. I understand that I will also have access to naval navigation information and can travel in restricted areas.”

Phillip spoke up, “That is aid, indeed.”

Grandfather William said, “Show us your ship.”

I tossed the data chip on the table. The holographic image of my scout design appeared. William said, “Explain.”

I explained. “I took a standard design and added some length and breadth. That became cargo area, and a stateroom. The ability to haul high value, low cube space cargo, or passengers, gives me flexibility.” I continued, “There is high-density armor on the hull and shield generators. The plasma engines give me long legs. I have energy weapons, probably phasers, but I can’t fight much. I will need to run and hide. My design includes high level stealth and cloaking technology.”

I concluded, “Best quality AI and sensors. The human design includes replicators and a holo-suite. The captain’s suite and ready room will be roomy and comfortable. I am requesting one human robot and an android linked to my AI. The design includes a stasis couch for long jumps.”

The comments that followed were knowledgeable and incisive. We incorporated the details as we went along.

Charles said, “The scout spends much time in the dark, far from home. You need comfort and companionship to stay sane. We will provide two bots, and an upgrade to your AI.”

Finally, the discussion slowed. William said, “Good design. Yes.”

Phillip asked, “You are at your majority?”

“Yes, sixteen this week.”

“Not wasting time?”

“No, Sir. Waited long enough.”

There was general agreement to that.

Benjamin said, “It is up to me as the heir to decide if we will use the Demarest resources to fund this effort. My decision is that we shall fund the scout ship as designed by Edward with the enhancements listed today. We will fund his explorations, pay his dues to the Scouts’ organization, and pay a stipend to him. In return, one-half of his gain is returned to us.”

There were nods around the table. It was a fair agreement.

“I accept.”

We all shook hands. I placed my hand flat on the vid screen. Gran placed his hand opposite on his screen. “Die bravely, Gran.”

“Die bravely, young Ed.”

I said goodbye to my family. I would join the mountain men. The scouts.

Chapter3

I was on the shuttle Rolling Stone, approaching a section of the sprawling shipyard in the Clement system. The entire planetary system had become a shipyard. It was naught but a series of space docks and construction facilities. My ship was being built here. It was nearly complete, and today was the final inspection, the day before shakedown.

I stepped off the shuttle and through the lock into the construction office connected to my ship’s air lock. I met Clarence, the construction manager for my ship.

“Hello, Clarence.”

“Morning, Eddy.”

We had been together constantly for the nearly the whole year that my ship was being built and readied, and we were both still alive.

Clarence and I would be making a series of acceptance inspections and then a shakedown cruise before I took possession of my ‘baby’.

Clarence led the way onto the ship. I greeted my robots and my AI. My family had not stinted. My Artificial Intelligence was first rate, with a hologram named Crystal. I had two android fembot robots: Beverly and Agatha.

My two fembots were exceptionally beautiful, with the most advanced brain and programming available. They would be a capable crew, as well as sexual companions at my beck and call. Beverly and Agatha were dressed in black one-piece jumpsuits. They would be wearing far less once we were traveling!

As Clarence walked me through the ship, I contemplated the added features which my family had bought, improving the ship without regard to cost: shields, armor, navigation, engines, guns, cloaking, AI, and even comfort. There was nothing which would be noticed from outside, but inside this was a first-rate deluxe design and execution. Shark had a special black anti-reflective, light absorbing stealth coating on the hull. Naturally, the crew uniforms were black to match.

The additions included provisions and crew equipment. The gun racks were filled, and the ammunition lockers were packed.

As expected, there were no problems. My ship was ready to be commissioned. We commissioned the scout ship with the name “Shark.” Great Grandfather had given permission to use his ship’s name for my ship.

Clarence had me dock my Shark at the Clement space station, where I had been quartered.

I opened a large aluminum case that I was carrying and took out a .54 caliber Hawken percussion single-shot rifle, with its walnut stock and octagon-shaped browned barrel. I placed it in a glass-fronted case in the captain’s ready room. Thus, I had a reminder of my chosen role in this life.

Beverly and Agatha helped me to carry the last of my personal possessions aboard Shark. We stowed them in my cabin. I stopped on the bridge, and asked Crystal--Shark’s AI hologram--to prepare a data chip with our journey plan.

Beverly, Agatha, and I would be visiting the Scout’s Club as our last stop before departure. We walked around the outside mezzanine of the space station until we reached the Club. I stopped at the front desk, presented my membership chip, and reserved a data kiosk.

We walked into the main sitting room. It was a replica of an Old English club room, complete with a fake the stone fireplace, oak paneling, and big wingback chairs. You almost expected to see Sherlock Holmes sitting in one of the chairs, reading the London Times.

Through the double French doors was the dining room, with the gourmet menu. Beyond the sliding oak doors was the card and game room ... enter at your own risk! Up the stairs were the sleeping rooms.

Through the third set of oak doors was the library. It had the traditional two-story-high bookshelves but was now also equipped with large vid screens and several data acquisition stations.

An annex to the library was our destination, where the desk for filing scout journey plans was located. We walked up and greeted the clerk. I handed my chip to her.

She asked, “Destination?”

“Space Station Saint Louis.”

It is the ultimate irony that the Emperor should order a huge deluxe space station to be built and then towed to the very farthest corner of known space to act as a base for explorers and scouts like me, and then he named it “Saint Louis.” It was the same name as the base of operations for the wild west of Old Earth.

“Will you take cargo or passengers?”

“Perhaps. We have room. I am not sure if I want cargo for this leg. Is there cargo waiting?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.