It Started with a Castle - Cover

It Started with a Castle

Copyright© 2004 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Alys was a servant, and a good girl. Well, for a start...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I'm ashamed to say that what had been unthinkable one day, accomplished the next, and repeated a week later, had become acceptable, usual, and normal.

By the time summer was over, and the autumn weather rolled into our village, I was a sinful, shameful, and exceedingly well exercised wench. I knew what I wanted, and I got it, regularly, from both my love, Dominic, and the object of my lust, the stablemaster, Paul.

Was I ashamed? Indeed. But not enough to stop. I'd taken the opportunity to discuss the situation with Kath Staple on one of her visits. I'm not sure, but it seemed she was more impressed than concerned, except for her worry as to what might happen to my reputation if the involved arrangements unravelled. She said I should not be concerned over the stablemaster. She wouldn't tell me any details, but she said that she was sure he would be discreet. I wondered if perhaps she'd partaken in this particular pleasure herself. In the end, she was happy to provide an alibi to allow me to stay with Dominic, and most unusually to wake up with him. When I returned to my room she kissed me, pulled me down to the bed, and made me whisper all the details to her.

That morning I waited until Kath had left, pulled my nightshirt over my head, fell into my bed, warm and tired, but by no means sleepy, and abused my so recently defiled body with my eager fingers.

It became a habit after that. I'd noticed, when given the rare opportunity, that my men all tended to wake with an erection, and though night-time fumbles in the darkness are the best, there was something special about the early morning events that was delightful, whether alone or not. Most mornings I took care of myself before leaving my bed. It wasn't like spending time with Dominic or Paul, but it was all mine.

This morning was no exception, but something was more intense than usual. I woke with the memory of a dream. I knew the dream was personal, sexual, and arousing, but I could no longer recall the details. No matter. My imagination was well able to assemble a suitable scenario, and within a few minutes I was recalling the one evening I spent with Kath's husband Henry, with his practiced and relaxed style, so different from either of my current partners.

My nightgown offered little resistance, and in no time my fingers were treading a familiar path down over my hard nipples, and between my legs. Parting my knees now, and lying on my back, I sank two fingers deep inside myself, and started to slide them in and out, wondering again about the dream, as I found out how slippery and ready I was. I remembered feeling just the same way for Henry, inexperienced though I was at the time, and recalled my delight as his large cock slid in and out of me just like this, in the same bed, the same position, the same wet readiness.

My other hand took advantage of the position of my legs, and began to caress my hard button, slithering around and over it, eliciting quiet groans from myself as I pushed myself quickly toward my inevitable climax.

I knew I was very worked up this morning, but I surprised myself nonetheless as I clamped my legs and my lips shut, trying not to scream as my body exploded, waves of pleasure spreading from where my fingers were almost stationary, just waving a little as the nerves tensed. It was very, very nice, most unexpected, and a wonderful way to start the day.

After my body calmed down a little, I climbed from the bed, pleased again with the feeling of strength and capability my orgasms always gave me. I dressed and went down to the kitchen, hoping to find food, and escape chores, my thighs tingling with delight as I walked.

I found the kitchen, and managed to avoid my mother. As I sat down to eat though, I was interrupted by something much more welcome. Paul poked his head around the corner, and looked at me with a smile.

"Alys, do you have time to help me with something?"

"Of course, Stablemaster. What is it?" I spoke familiarly with Paul when we were alone, but he held an important position in the servant community at the castle, and in public we were always very careful.

"I need some help with preparing the horses for a hunt. Your mother said you could help."

"That was kind of her."

"I didn't think you'd mind."

"I don't."

"Finish your breakfast then. Meet me in the stable?"

"Should I come now?"

"No, Alys. You need your energy. Come out when you are finished."

"I will."

"Good girl." He turned and left. Good girl? Hardly. I turned back to my bowl, and started to eat again. It was only a moment, and he put his head back around into the room. "By the way, Dominic will be helping too."

I knew what that meant. I had thought he was luring me into the stable on some pretence, but if Dom was there then he must have actually wanted my help. That was a pity. Despite, or perhaps because of my solitary dalliance, I was in just the mood for Paul's no nonsense approach. He could have ravished me this morning without hesitation. Pity. Still, I wanted to try to spend more time with Dominic, so this was something of an opportunity, even though he would be on his best behaviour with Paul there. Sometimes I wondered if I should tell Dom about Paul, but always thought better of it. There was the chance he'd accept the situation, as he had with the episode with Henry, but it was rather risky. Kath agreed with me, and I trusted her opinion more than my own, so I left it alone.

I finished my breakfast just in time for my mother to return, and ask me to help her with some duties in the castle. I had the perfect excuse.

"I cannot, Mother. The stablemaster was just here, and said that he needs me to help with the hunt. He told me he spoke with you."

"Spoke? He rushed in here earlier, looking for you, and threatened to kiss me, the place being otherwise deserted. I told him his wife would find out if he did, and he had the cheek to wink at me."

"He's cheeky alright. But he did ask you for my help?"

"He did. Go on then. You seem to always have an excuse these days, when I need your help."

"You want me to tell him no, Mother?"

"No, no. He'd just be back with his disgusting suggestions. Go. Go."

I didn't say anything more. I was fairly sure Mother wasn't serious about her complaint. Most of the women in the servants' quarters were fond of Paul, and he'd hinted more than once that I wasn't the only girl of my lineage to be an accomplished lover. He wouldn't confirm anything though. I couldn't help but wonder.

Grabbing a chunk of bread from the bench, I kissed Mother on the cheek, and left her standing, flustered and overworked, and made my way across the yard to the stables. It had rained last night, and I had to avoid the puddles if I didn't want more mud on my clothing. The stable doors were wide open in the early morning, and I was assaulted with the familiar smell of straw and sweat, both human and horse. As I walked inside, there was also another horse smell, but that never really worried me. It really was busy in there. The stablemaster and two of the hands were busily brushing down horses, and Paul was yelling orders at the same time as speaking gently to the animals, a peculiarity I'd noticed before. The voice he used to calm the horses was the same one he'd used to convince me to spend time with him back at the beginning of the summer, and the one he used now to calm me down after a bout of sweaty exertion. Just hearing him talk like that made me quiver inside, and I wished this had not been a legitimate errand.

As I neared the sweaty men and horses, I locked eyes with Dominic. He looked back at me with love and desire, and I returned it. I could never quite figure out how I managed this, but somehow I kept these two sets of feelings quite separate, and I was well able to desire both of these men at the same time. Mind you, the mood I was in today, I'd have happily coupled with Tommy, the other stable-hand, and he was both small and dim, as well as having a reputation for cruelty when he wasn't supervised. I ignored him, and walked up to Paul, watching Dominic out of the corner of my eye.

"Stablemaster, you have sufficient assistance here already, so far as I can see."

"It's not your place, girl, to decide these things. Dominic, take this girl and both of you feed the other horses."

Dom jerked as his name was mentioned. The stablemaster's tone brooked no nonsense, though he smiled privately at me. "Those in the pen, Master?"

"Where do you think, Dominic? Do you have additional horses you haven't let me know about?"

"No. I just wondered..."

"Don't. Take Alys, and feed them." He turned back to the horse he was brushing for a moment, and then looked up as we were leaving, and then spoke again. "Boy, did you not bring your brain this morning?"

"Sir?"

"The forks."

I butted in. "I will get them, Dominic. Go check the horses."

"Thanks Alys," he responded, and left the building.

I turned back to where Tommy was standing and uplifted a couple of pitchforks from the hooks, half listening to Paul berating Tommy with equal distain. When he looked up at me, I poked my tongue out at him, and left, grinning.


The sun reappeared from behind the clouds as I walked to the pen, and when I got there Dom was refitting the gates to allow us to feed the horses correctly. He looked up as I arrived.

"He's in a mood this morning, Alys. You be careful what you say."

"So I don't get a kiss? Who is in a mood then?"

He looked around to see if we were being watched, before pulling me close to him, wrapping his arms around me as I dropped the pitchforks, and returned the hug. "I am in a mood, Alys."

"Oh, yes?"

"Yes. In a mood for you."

"Are you just?"

"I tried to see you last night, but I couldn't get away with all this preparation to do."

"I would have enjoyed that."

"You would?"

"Yes, I would. I waited. In the end, I went to bed."

"Yes?"

"To sleep."

"What, no stories to tell?"

"No stories. I had a dream though."

"Tell me, while we feed them."

I picked up a fork, and tossed some straw to the horses. "I don't remember, actually."

"Oh."

"Disappointed?"

"Yes, I was hoping you'd come up with some new adventure for us."

"I woke up, knowing I'd dreamed, but not sure about what."

"Oh, what a pity."

"Not so much."

"Why not, Alys?"

"Because, dear Dom, I closed my eyes, and remembered some of the things we've done." I hoped I was going to be forgiven for that small lie.

"Oh? And?"

"You just want to know if I touched myself."

"Did you?"

"Of course."

"Good."

"You're not jealous?"

"Of your fingers? Not much."

"Why not?"

"Because I know you prefer this." He pointed to the obvious bulge in his pants.

"I do."

"I know."

"I wish, Dominic, that I could have that now."

"Right now?"

"And here."

"Not here."

"Yes, Dom, here, and now."

"We cannot."

"But I wish we could."

"So do I, my love. So do I."

"So Dom, will Pau... the stablemaster be going on the hunt?"

"I think, my dear, that he intends sending me!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.