Jennifer's surprise - Cover

Jennifer's surprise

Copyright© 2004 by Will Wanton

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jennifer gets a call from her husband at work that a big surprise is waiting for her when she gets home.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

It had been days since Jennifer got her surprise from Tim, her husband. And what a lovely surprise it was. Jennifer had been called by her husband at work and told to get home as soon as she could, hinting that what was waiting for her was one of her sexual fantasies come true. As Jennifer finished work that day to the best of her abilities, all that went through her mind was what it could be, from the several fantasies she had admitted to having. It turned out the be the one fantasy that Jennifer figured to be the least possible, and maybe because of that fact, also the most erotic to her. It was her own 19 year old son Mark that had been lying completely naked on her marital bed, and had been witnessing his mother naughtily strip teasing when she was still blind folded and still had no idea what was happening. Normally, Jennifer would have been absolutely shocked at such a sight, and maybe fled from the house in a hysterical outcry. But in reality, she turned out to be hypnotized the moment she saw her own son lying there, completely naked and with a very juicy looking cock ready for action. The moment she saw it, she knew her fantasy would indeed come true and she would have no will power to deny herself this treat.

They had sucked, licked and fucked that evening, for hours; and they had said very nasty things to each other. Sexual things; perverted things. They never let go of the fact that they were mother and son but they actually used that information to whip each other up to even higher levels of arousal. And all that while her husband, his father, was watching and jacking off.

The day after, and the day after that, Jennifer and Mark continued fucking each other silly. They had fucked in missionary again, and they had also fucked in the doggie style position, in the cowgirl position (Jennifer riding on top facing Mark), the reverse cowgirl position (Jennifer riding on top facing his feet), and they had fucked in the spoon position. They had even fucked while standing, with Mark holding his mother up with his arms underneath her legs and Jennifer holding on to him around the neck like a monkey. Tim had at one point stuffed his cock in Jennifer's mouth as his son was again busy pounding her without mercy.

Today, Mark was yet again fucking Jennifer in doggie style, when a new proposition was made. As his hips were smashing into his mother's ass, and his rock hard cock was drilling into Jennifer's buttery, dripping cunt like a piston, Mark heard his mother say the words.

"Please Mark. I want you to fuck my ass, baby. Please shove your cock up my butt."

Mark stopped pounding, and for a split second felt a yet not experienced level of perversity course through his body. Fuck his mother in the ass? Not in her cunt, but in her butt? How perverted would that be? Not to just have hot monkey sex with his own mom, but to actually stick his cock in that most intimate of holes. His mother wanted him there, to have him fuck her there. He looked down at his mother, on hands and knees, sweating. He looked at the juicy, plump, round buttocks pressed against his hips and he looked between her cheeks, at the pucker of his mother's ass. It winked at him. The brown, wrinkled anus of his mother was winking at him as if inviting him to give it a try.

Suddenly he knew that he did not just want to fuck it; to stick his cock in it and screw his mother in the butt. No, his increased interested in it told him he needed to know more about it. He needed to feel it with his fingers, he needed to smell it, maybe even taste it. The idea of fusing his lips to his mother's most intimate hole sent a thunderous shiver down his body, as if struck by 220 Volts of electricity.

"You want me to fuck your ass, mom?"

"Yessss..."

"You want me to stick my cock in that tight butt of yours and drill my fat dick in and out, just like I've been doing to your cunt?"

"Oh God, fuck yesss..."

"Your own son, mom. Are you saying you want your own son, your own flesh and blood, to fuck your asshole? To shove his meat up your shitter and pound it hard?"

"Baby, please..."

"Tell me, mom. Tell me if you're saying that you want your OWN SON, your OWN FLESH AND BLOOD, to fuck your ASSHOLE. That you want your OWN SON to shove his fat dick up your shitter and pound it hard."

Jennifer understood what her son wanted from her; that he wanted her to express as succinct as possible in words what her feelings were. If she could express what she felt, how hot she felt, he wanted her to find the words to use to express it.

"Christ yes. I do. I want my own son to shove his juicy, fat fucking cock up my horny shit hole and to fuck his mother in the ass harder than he's ever fucked anything before."

"Well mom, I don't think you're quite ready for it yet. Your asshole is not quite ready for such a relentless pounding, mom. What do you suppose I could do to prepare it for such a hard pounding; to make sure it will be able to handle it?"

"I don't know what you mean, baby?"

"Oh, but I think you do, mom. I think if you just think about it for a second, you know what I could do to make sure your ass is ready, to make sure it won't get... chafed, or something like that. Something to make it slicker, more slippery. You know what that could be, don't you mom?"

"Maybe... You could..."

"What, mom? I could what? What could I do? Tell me."

"Lick it..." Jennifer groaned and shivered as she said the words, knowing what they meant and how depraved it was.

"Lick what, mom? You'll have to be more specific. What do you want me to lick to make your ass ready?"

"My asshole, Mark. Goddamn it. Yessss... I want you to lick my asshole and make it wet so you can slide your cock in it and fuck me hard. Stick your tongue up your whore-mother's butt and make it slippery."

"If that's what you think is best, mom. If you want your own son to stick his tongue up your ass then that's what I'll have to do."

Mark retreated and his cock came out of his mother's cunt with an audible slurp, her red hot slit hanging open lewdly and a thick drop of pussy juice clinging to her clit, tickling it. Her asshole twitching in anticipation, Jennifer reached back with both hands while resting her upper body on her head and shoulders, and grabbed a meaty buttock in each hand, pulling them wide apart and stretching the humid crack of her ass. She panted into the pillow as she somehow 'felt' her son move into position. She felt it by the draft that his movements caused against her hyper sensitive snatch and the sudden appearance of his hot breath against her crotch area.

The notion of being so utterly, nastily exposed to her very own son, his face near her naked cunt and ass, made Jennifer's slit quiver. To have the odors of her two most intimate orifices available to her own offspring made her feel deliciously wanton. Her son could do anything he wanted to his own mother's pussy and butt. He could touch them, smell them, taste them, and fuck them. As far as Jennifer was concerned, her pussy and ass belonged to him whenever they were having sex. Again a shiver went through her sweating body at the thought of it. 'Her cunt and ass belong to her own son to do with as he pleases, ' Jennifer thought over and over again and reveled in the perversity of it. Feeling Mark's hot breath wash over her sensitive and worn out cunt and against the humid crack of her ass made her feel sexual beyond imagination. 'Stick it in, ' was all that went through her mind at one point. 'Stick your tongue up my butt. Stick your tongue up your mother's butt.'

But Mark was in no hurry. He was enjoying the moment for his own pleasure. He smelled his mother's cunt, its rose shaped opening contracting and relaxing and a bead of juice clinging lazily to her pink, swollen clit. He smelled the funky, intoxicating odor of her ass. At the height of passion Mark always understood what dogs found appealing about sniffing ass. The wrinkled anus of his mother contracted and relaxed as her pussy opening did simultaneously. As it contracted it pulled the dark, soft skin around her anus to the middle and the sphincter muscles bulged into a pucker. Then it relaxed until the slightest of openings was visible, giving a hint of its pink inside. Mark smelled and sniffed like a horny dog; he smelled his mother's ass, breathing in the perverse scent of her butt and loving it. On the other end Jennifer bit her lower lip and grabbed hands full of pillow, knowing her son was smelling her down there, taking in the essence coming from her asshole. She squeezed her sphincter deliberately, inviting him. Inviting him to do anything he wanted. She could lay there and have her son smell her ass for hours, but she hoped he would start touching it soon. It didn't matter to her at that point if he would start touching it with his finger, his tongue or his cock. As long as he would touch it, and make the itch go away; to make her feel hot and whorish for having her son make some kind of skin contact with that nasty hole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.