Watching My Wife's Dates - Cover

Watching My Wife's Dates

Copyright© 2004 by Ving

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Husband tricks himself into becomming a cuckold

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Voyeurism  

I met my wife Virginia, Ginger for short, when we were in high school. I was an eighteen year old senior and the star quarterback on the football team, she was a sixteen year old junior who transferred from another town. She was a tall, slim, blonde beauty who quickly took the school by storm, first by making the varsity cheer squad and then becoming the junior class homecoming queen. It was at this dance, where I was the king, that I first got my chance to talk to her. We hit it off and by the time senior prom rolled around we were a tight couple. In clichéd high school fashion, it was after this dance that I took her virginity.

We fucked off and on during the summer between her senior year and my going off to college. She seemed to only do it at my prodding and never seemed that enthused about it. At the end of that summer I went of to college and she began her last year of high school. During that school year she babysat my fourteen year old brother when my parents went out. Having spent a good deal of time at my house she was familiar with my brother and my parents were trusting of her. It was my brother they should have worried about. The job was easy (so I was told at the time) and she could use the extra money. When I returned for the summer we again resumed our fucking, but this time she was much more aggressive about it and even climaxed quite often, something that never happened the summer before.

At the end of summer I went back to school and she entered a two year business school near home. After some apprehension and much debate she decided to study secretarial skills. She still babysat my brother and we spent all our vacation time with each other, fucking our brains out, mostly at her instigation. I proposed to her a year later, and we married soon after she graduated business school. I still had one year of college remaining, but a company I had interned for offered me a full time job, so I could afford to marry.

Ginger accompanied me back to college and proceeded to get a series of secretarial temp jobs while I worked and went to school. Our sex life wound down and became like that first summer, where she didn't seem enthused about it at all. What with school and a full time job I was too preoccupied to give it a second thought.

My senior year a headhunter looked me up. He told me that thru the good old boy network he'd learned of my accomplishments and told me about the company he represented. He offered me a position I could hardly refuse. I would be given my own regional office to manage, free use of a car, membership at a health club and a high five figure salary. The job called for a move to another city, so I knew I had to talk to Ginger. After some discussion Ginger and I decided to take it.

My first day on the job was going along well. I met the five salesmen who would be my staff and the secretary who kept the place running. It all seemed simple enough until quitting time, then the secretary told me she was quitting and gave me two weeks notice. I was a little taken aback, but she assured me that it had nothing to do with me, she just wanted to move on. I thanked her, and then pondered what to do about getting a new secretary. Of course I thought of my wife first thing, but the company had a policy of not allowing married couples to work together. Lost in thought, and in a fog, I closed up shop and somehow found my way home.

Ginger right away noticed something was wrong, so we sat and talked during dinner. By the end of the meal she had me talked into hiring her, but as a single woman, not as my wife. She reasoned that with the home office thousands of miles away, and we in a brand new city where no one knew us, we could get away with it. I reluctantly agreed and soon my wife was a single woman working in an office with five men. My first mistake.

It didn't take very long for my mistake to became very clear. Ginger was constantly getting hit on by the salesmen. I could hardly blame them, my wife had blossomed into a beautiful woman, a beauty only hinted at by the innocent teenager I had met in high school. Her figure had ripened and firmed up. She was a 5'8" blonde goddess. Her hair cascaded down to her shoulder blades, framing the face of a model which complemented a 36-24-36 body and long lean legs. The first day she came to work the crew wanted to know where I found her and everything about her. Not expecting the onslaught, I just invented things off the top of my head. My second mistake. I inadvertently made her a vulnerable single woman, with no friends or relatives, and with no clue as to the entertainment and nightlife the city offered.

From that moment on Ginger was inundated with offers to be shown around the town, each salesman taking turns in repeatedly asking her out. She turned them all down, but after the first month it began to get tiring. I thought of letting Ginger go, but we had become addicted to our salaries and needed both incomes. I considered firing one or two for sexual harassment, but collectively they were the best salesmen of any region in the country, and I was now faced with my first ethical dilemma. Fire someone for cause, illustrating sexual harassment wont be tolerated in the work place, while saving my wife from all the attention. This course of action would most probably precipitate the disintegration of my team and the subsequent loss of sales, which in turn would put the brakes on any advancement I wished to gain inside the company. I decided not to fire any one, rationalizing that it was Gingers' and my fault for getting us into this predicament to begin with. It seems Ginger was thinking of our predicament too.

One night at dinner Ginger cleared her throat, over the years I had learned it was a sure sign she had something serious to say. I waited for her to begin. It became a long wait, so I prodded her. Then she opened up. She was running out of excuses and reasons for telling the guys she couldn't go out, and she was getting worried that they would begin to think something was wrong when a single woman, new to the big city, wouldn't want to be shown the sights. She cleared her throat again, looked down at her hands folded in front of her on the dinner table and asked would it be all right if she accepted one of the men's offer. I was stunned, the images of my five salesmen ran thru my head. Which one did she choose? Dan, always with a quick joke and a smile, Jerry, even as a man I could tell he was good looking, Joseph, a smooth line of chat, Andrew, with a quiet confidence, and Daryl, the lone black man and a force to be reckoned with in his own right. To say no to her never crossed my mind, but the notion that it might be good for our sex lives did. I was always too busy to take her out, which left her alone and bored. I finally spoke up and said it would probably do her good to get out and see the city. I winked at her and said that maybe I would be the one to reap the rewards of her coming home from a hot date. She laughed and replied she hadn't thought of that, she just wanted to stop the constant attention and that by going out with one of them once might stop their nagging. Then I asked which one would she say yes to. She hesitated before telling me it was Andrew. When she saw me raise an eyebrow she said it was because he reminded her of me, she wasn't seeing me enough, and he seemed to somehow attract her the same way I did. Not thinking of the consequences, I took her comment as a compliment and told her to tell him she would go out with him.

Three days later I watched my wife as she walked down our sidewalk and got into a car driven by another man, to be his date for the next several hours. I had observed her getting ready for it, lurking about as she fretted and flitted from room to room, nervously preparing herself. After a long shower she entered the bedroom and put on the clothes she spent hours selecting. A red under wire bra and matching bikini panties, dark panty hose, and a high necked dress that gently flowed over her as it draped to her knees. She put on just a touch of mascara, highlighting her high cheek bones, then outlined her almond shaped blue eyes and added a touch of color to her lids. Finally she dried her hair, combing it into a nimbus surrounding her face and down her shoulders. She took my breath away.

Ginger left the house a little after eight, just before one I heard a car drive up. I had been in our darkened bedroom waiting her return. I leaned over to the window and peeked out. Fortunately, or not, the light from a street lamp illuminated it as it parked, making the couple sitting in it highly visible. I watched as they spoke for awhile, then Andrew put his arm around my wife's shoulders and leaned over to kiss her. He pulled her to him as his face neared and Ginger didn't resist. They kissed and nuzzled each others face for a good ten minutes when Andrew reached out and touched one of her breasts. Ginger instantly broke the kiss and took his arm from around her shoulder. She leaned back from him and opened the passenger door. The interior light came on and I saw the hem of her dress was so high up her legs the band of her pantyhose was exposed. She adjusted it as she exited the car. She then closed the door and walked towards the house without looking back. I watched Andrew as he shrugged his shoulders, put the car in gear and drove off. As soon as he rounded the corner of our street, Ginger took of her shoes and ran the rest of the way to the front door. She unlocked it as fast as she could and raced up the stairs to the bedroom, the whole time yelling at me that I better be up because she was horny as hell and needed a fuck very badly. The next I saw her was in the door way hopping from foot to foot as she struggled to remove her pantyhose. She jumped into bed and pulled the bedcovers off of me, telling me to get ready to fuck her. She yanked my pajama bottoms off and buried her face in my crotch. I don't think she had ever sucked my cock with such ardor before, she just devoured me in her mouth, licking, sucking, blowing and kissing, almost all at once. It didn't take her long to get me hard and as soon as I was, she hiked up her dress, moved her panties out of the way and settled her pussy down on my cock. As soon as she had me inside her she began to shudder, then her pelvis got a life of its' own and started to spasm rapidly back and froth while grinding against me. She collapsed on top of me to rest, but only for a moment, for she soon propped herself back up so she was once again riding my midriff like it was the bareback of a bucking horse. Her next orgasm came slower and lasted longer, my body again feeling the brunt of her weight when she dropped onto me in exhaustion. This time she rested on me a few minutes before she raised herself again so she could ride me to her next completion. Not a word was spoken between us, just her moans, screams, and whispers communicating her desires. After her third orgasm she fell off of me like a ton of bricks, puddled into a fetal position and was soon softly and gently snoring in a deep and satisfying sleep. Her panty covered ass was pointing at me, exposed under the crumpled dress caused by her collapse. I took the occasion to rub my dick around her silk covered ass cheeks while I stroked myself, eventually spurting all over them. We fell asleep in the spoon position, wrapped in each others arms for the first time in a long time.

The next morning we had a long and deep discussion of the previous nights events. I made Ginger give me a minute by minute description of what happened on her date. When I asked her if she let him kiss her she looked at me and said yes, but that's all she did. From what I saw of her actions in the car, I took this as true. She then asked me what to say to the next salesman who asked her out. I smiled and said if you do what you did to me last night again, then by all means, say yes.

The next Wednesday found my wife once again walking down our walk to another mans car. This night she was wearing a white blouse covering a black bra that showed thru, a tight, just above the knee length skirt, and black tap pants. No hose covered her luscious legs.

I had to wait until almost two before I heard a car enter our street. Once again it parked beneath the streetlight, giving me an unobstructed view of my wife and Dan, her second escort. As soon as he parked they were in each others arms, their lips locked together in obvious passion. Dan soon reached for her breast, this time Ginger didn't stop him. She leaned back in the seat, closed her eyes, and waited while he unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra, freeing her firm, bare tits to his gaze, then his hands, and finally his mouth. I could see her gyrations as his actions turned her on. When he dropped one hand to her leg and began to run it up the under side of her thigh she froze, then grabbed his hand to stop him from going any further. She sat up and straightened her clothing and abruptly got out of the car. I watched as Dan drove away, shaking his head. Ginger wasted no time in getting to the bedroom as fast as she could, but this time I was ready for her, my stiff cock bared and waiting. Before she could jump on the bed I wrapped her in my arms as we tumbled backward. I flipped her on her back and pulled her skirt up to her waist. I turned the nightstand light on, I wanted to see how wet her panties were before I shoved my cock in her. Her black tap pants camouflaged her moisture pretty well, but when I put my hand on her crotch the front of her panties were slick from her wetness. Because the leg bands were so loose it was easy to slip my fingers under them and feel the cream from her pussy as it dribbled down her upper thighs. I guided my prick through the leg holes and into her overly warm and gushing cunt. Once again, as soon as she got me inside her she came. And like before she took only a moment to recover before she was urging me to fuck her harder and faster. I did my best to keep up with her demands, before finally exploding in her womb. The extra pressure of my pelvis against her clit as I drove into her when I came triggered Gingers next orgasm. We grasped each other in a bear hug as we came, seemingly squeezing our life fluids from one body into the other. Ginger had one more cum in her, so when I was sufficiently rested I disengaged myself from her clasp and wriggled down her body until my face was even with her crotch. I buried my face between her legs and pushed my lips and tongue up her snatch as far as I could. I then began to nibble on her clit while running my tongue around her labia. It took me awhile to get her to cum, but I didn't mind. My cum and her cunt juices tasted delicious and I had no problem slurping on her pussy for as long as it took. When she finally freed my head from the grip of her thighs which she had pinioned around me as her body quaked in one last orgasmic frenzy, I crawled up her torso and once again hugged her. We fell asleep facing each other, our arms wrapped in a tight embrace.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.